FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Giving oral and receiving nothing back

Giving oral and receiving nothing back

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornylad877 OP   Man  over a year ago

local

It's a big fantasy of mine to give a woman oral and eat her pussy til she can take no more and receive absolutely nothing in return for it. Does anyone else have this fantasy or am I just a weirdo lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

Nothing wrong with that. One of my meets on here was exactly that. She was complaining that the younger guys she was meeting couldn't satisfy her orally and she never got to orgasm. We finally got together and within 5 minutes of going down on her she had cum and squirted. I didn't undress or receieve any attention in return. It was still fun and a turn on for us both.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wonder if women see this as a wasted trip or a suspicious thing? Im the same as you two, i'd do it.. i'd rather oral both ways mind but this would work too

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

She certainly didn't, it was exatly what he asked for. No ceremony, even declined a drink. She just wanted a quick chat then sraighht to the bedroom to get stripped off and eaten. And who was I to decline?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have done the same. When short on time with men i know i very happy to meet suck swallow then go back to work without as much as a stroke for myself. Notice i said men i know i not gonna give it to men i don't know so any man reading this thinking they can use me your waist your time its only for those i meet anyway when we both feeling hot but short on time

By *ornylad877 OP   Man  over a year ago

local

Ive received oral from women and given nothing in return but it's proving pretty difficult to find a woman who just wants me to eat her

» Add a new message to this topic