FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Amy and Ben do the club

Amy and Ben do the club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Amy opened her eyes a crack and looked towards the light streaming through the window. Surely morning can’t have arrived already, yet by the noises she was now starting to hear it was indeed morning! Why must those kids play outside my window? Amy grumpily thought, but as suddenly as she had felt the annoyance it passed to be replaced by memories of her days of summertime during her summer breaks from school. They were less complicated times, although admitted at the time things felt so very important and extremely complicated. If only I could relive those years.

“ Right! Stop procrastinating & get yourself up ” Amy told herself.

With a little stretch and yawn Amy’s feet felt for the cold tiles that covered her bedroom floor. With one swift move she rose up from her warm and comfortable bed and stood,turned and saw the bed she had just arisen from. It was not her bed, nor was the cold tiled floor beneath her naked feet .

Then she remembered the previous evening’s adventure.

Amy gingerly looked down at what was covering her body. (“almost wearing” had her mother been commenting on her outfit) It was a black lacy, all straps, no gusset number.. The latest addition to her sexy outfit wardrobe, Ben had bought for her.

Ben? Where had he gone? Amy thought back to the previous evening, her memory of leaving the club was non-existent. OK. ” Think!” She commanded herself.

Ben and Amy had planned their visit to the Swingers Club months ago but with one thing and other previous dates at the club had been cancelled or postponed. Last night had been the night they finally got to go.

Amy remembered feeling the butterflies of nerves and excitement combine as she had been getting herself ready for her lift. She had chosen her black pvc dress to wear, the one with the zip all the way down... it had looked amazing with her black high heeled pvc boots. Amy knew she looked sexy but really had it confirmed when Ben arrived and his first words to her had been, “Cor! You have given me a semi. “ Ben had a way with words alright but the look on his face as the words were spoken was what boosted her confidence as they stepped out together.

Ben had driven the short journey to the venue of choice and once inside Amy’s nerves seemed to just vanish. She had felt at home the second she met the host and hostess, as the club door closed silently behind them.

Amy remembers turning to Ben and giving him that smile he had sorely missed, the smile that says this is going to be fun!

As they surveyed the feast of delights before them, a couple wearing very tight clothes approached. The Man wore T-shirt and jeans and the lady a very tight and clingy black dress, you could see both had pierced nipples through their clothing and Amy noticed the bulge in the guy’s jeans looked to be throbbing.

They all had hit it off well and after a few rounds of drinks had decided to try the soft play room. It was indeed a soft room the walls seemed to have been draped in a silky material that felt so good against naked skin Amy thought as she rested her bare back against the fabric. The floor was covered in a thick fluffy carpet that cushioned your every step, the room had a sofa area and a slightly larger area that served as a bed on the floor, the area was luxuriously soft and had cushions surrounding it.

That’s where the fun started, Ben had grabbed Amy and playfully flung her onto the cushions, He’d then leapt on top and starting kissing Amy hard. She wriggled under him so she could feel his hard cock pushing against her pubic mound teasing him and herself. Ben was rampant and pulled his hard cock from inside his trousers; Amy had pushed herself from underneath Ben and somehow had his cock deep in her mouth. Her precision impressed herself, she had not only got herself contorted in such a way as to be able to suck Bens cock in to her mouth but to be able to see exactly what else was happening in the room. Dave was going down on Sarah and from the perfect angle Amy had found could see every stroke of Dave’s tongue. Amy could feel herself getting so wet, rhythmically moving her head hands mouth and tongue up and down Bens now throbbing and rock hard, she’d felt a hand stroke her thigh then dive in between her vaginas lips. Yes, she was very wet! Amy thought with a naughty smile. She looked up at Ben and saw both his hands where exploring Sarah’s breasts and shoulders. Amy knew at that moment someone else was teasing her wet clit, they were keeping the rhythm of her head bobbing on bens cock. It was Sarah, and she was expertly weaving a head spinning pattern all across Amy’s most intimate parts. Dave lapped at Sarah’s clit and pussy until she came hard, then had turned to Ben and said “would you like to fuck my wife, I’ll like to taste yours….” With that Sarah pushed Amy legs open wide thrust her fingers inside Amy and had said “what do you want Ben?” Before he could answer Sarah had flipped onto her front without stopping what her right hand was doing, got on her knees and kissed all round Bens smooth balls as Amy was still sucking and biting Bens Hardness. Amy and Sarah swopped, Amy greedily licked and sucked at Bens balls as Sarah took her turn at the tip, and began slowly licking the length of Ben then back to the tip. Suddenly, aware again of the fingers inside her Amy opened her eyes to see Dave settling between her legs ready to dine, as Sarah pulled her fingers out of Amy, Dave took over.

Amy lay there and watched as Ben lay Sarah on to her back and slide his cock inside her, Sarah gasped and Dave upped his licking speed and tension. Dave started to nibble on Amy’s clit, then biting her harder and rubbing harder. Amy arched her back to push herself against Dave so he could bite more and more. Amy came like a tsunami and Dave pushed his hard cock into her and started to fuck her hard, in the meantime Sarah had flooded where she lay and Amy turned her head in time to see Bens hot spunk shooting all over Sarah’s Breasts and face as he pulled his volcanic cock from her pussy. The sight made Amy come again and the twitching of her pussy bought Dave off simultaneously.

The night had got more and more naughty she remembered having first Dave then Ben inside her, she couldn’t count the amount of times they’d all cum either. So much sucking and licking and biting. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Amy became aware, that she had returned to the strange bed on which she’d awoken only a few minutes before and was stroking her breast with one hand and had the other teasing her hard clit that was so well lubricated it felt like a strangers touch rather than her own. She slipped a finger inside herself and it was greeted by a wetness that excited her more. She lay there on a strange bed in next to nothing bringing herself off and she was loving it! Amy imagined Ben watching her play and came so violently the bed frame shook.

Exhausted Amy fell back to sleep, not a care in the world.

Suddenly, It was dark and there was knocking at the door, Amy raised her head enough to see the door slowly opening and the silhouette of someone carrying something crept into the room.

It was Sarah with a cup of tea.

” Hey great show!” she said as Ben and Dave came in behind her and many other couples peered in through the open door.

“Show?” She sleepily asked and Ben pointed to the 4 cameras on the walls around the bed.

" Yes babe," he went on to explain “last night after we were all exhausted and cummed out, you insisted you wanted to shoot your own film and came into the spy room. You fell asleep so there was nothing to film, but this morning… Wow babe… we were all fixed on the monitors displaying your show this morning!!!!!”

Amy felt herself blush and she found herself laughing. “well I hope it felt as good to you guys as it did for me, “ she turned to Ben and said “ I could eat a horse lets go for breakfast”, Ben smiled and said “Ok, then we can go home and watch this, as he waves a disc in her direction……. And winked.” By MRS2

Let us know what you think please good or bad

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Well done Mrs2, made me hard reading it xxx

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I thort it was fantastic Im jealous

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loved it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmm amazing I'm touching myself reading it! So horny!!!

» Add a new message to this topic