FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fortnite moaner

Fortnite moaner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eah101 OP   Couple  over a year ago

chepstow

So I was playing fortnite on the switch the other day and for those that have played it will know you can play with up to 3 other players in your team. This means if you have a microphone you can talk to each other. Well I was playing with one other person but wasn’t talking as I didn’t have my microphone on but she did! Anyway as we was playing I noticed her breathing becoming heavy and then slight moans! I totally forgot about being in the game and was just transfixed on these noises which was turning me on especially the louder they got. Fortnite is a fast moving game and before I knew it I was killed as I wasn’t paying attention, and so that was the end of those beautiful noises. I’m kicking myself I didn’t get her user name as I could of added her as a friend and maybe had a repeat performance!

Has anyone else had any similar experiences? D

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wish I'd heard somebody moaning!

I ended up in a game with 3 people who were clearly friends and one of them was called 'bottom boy' turns out to be trans. And one of the girls called 'BrxtBxtch_L2B_Choked' and about 5 mins in we're having a laugh and she asks me if I know what a bratty sub is, I said yes and she's like nah I bet you're just saying that, then I explain and she's like oh okay you know what you're on about. And I ended up playing a few games with them and talking about kinks all night lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic