FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Dinner party my first sub experience

The Dinner party my first sub experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rhuges OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

I saw a post of FS saying a couple were looking for subs for a dinner party. Must be obedient and willing to learn.

I thought that I may as well send a response expecting the message to either be deleted or just ignored.

A day later my message had been read but no response.

I forgot about it then about a week later I saw I had unopened mail.

I opened the mail , the message read ,we have looked at your profile and think you may be suitable for our needs. If you are still interested please respond to this mail.

I reply immediately saying I was very interested.

I got an immediate response asking for my email for a zoom call.

I hesitated for a few minutes , I never give out my email address, I had a knot in my stomach.

Sod it I thought and sent back a message with my email.

The meeting was set up for the following evening.

I got a meeting an hour before the meeting time telling me to dress in the panties and stockings I had worn in one of my pictures.

I bathed but on my black stockings suspender belt and frilly black panties. I put a pair of loose fitting trousers over them a polo shirt and I nervously waited for the meeting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *lwaysHorny1000Woman  over a year ago

Gosport

Cardiff

The time came and I entered the zoom call and waited . The time of the meeting came and went. I had been waiting about about 10 minutes and I was just about to give up when I was let in.

In front of me was a women probably in her mid thirties smart white blouse with a few buttons unbuttoned giving a hint of breast a pearl necklace with her black her pulled back in a tight bun.

Hello Jack she smiles. My name is Miss Alex and you will address me as such ,do you understand ? Yes Miss Alex I say.

Good boy. Now you were asked to wear your panties and stockings ,stand up and let me see them please.

I stand up undo my trousers and let them fall to the floor revealing my stocking suspenders and panties, Do a twirl miss Alex commands , I slowly spin around.

Now pull down your panties, I pull them down to reveal a semi hard cock.

My my laughs miss Alex you are an excitable girl aren't you girl ?

Turn around and part your cheeks please I do as she asks.

Good girl you may pull your panties up and sit down.

I do as she says.

Right she says. I recruit girls like you for Mr Jones when he holds one of his dinner parties.

We will provide your waitress outfit once you have passed our rigourous selection process.

This will tack place over a weekend just before the dinner party.

Are you interested.

Oh very interested I miss Alex I said , my cock was fully erect now and I really wanted to play with it right now

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

great start .... I cannot wait to find out what happens next

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

Telford

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Good start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmm

By *otts2748Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Cardiff

I was sitting on the chair thinking if I play with my cock miss Alex will never know.

I put my hand down my panties and start playing with my hard cock trying not to show it 9n my face.

Miss Alex looks at me and produces a small red book and writes something in it.

She looks up at me and says right Jacki you now have two strikes the first for playing with yourself without permission and the second and more serious offence of lying to me.

One more and you're out do you understand she snaps.

I immediately remove my hand and say Yes Miss Alex I'm very sorry it will not happen again

Right she says I'll email you the address for your induction and she was gone.

I didn't hear anything for over a week ,I was beginning to think I wouldn't hear anything , then on the Thursday evening I noticed I had a Gmail from miss Alex giving me an address and a time on the Friday evening.

Friday came I had a knot in my stomach . The address was a 45 minute drive away . I had been instructed to report at 6:45 .

I got to the address 15 mins early.

The street was full of large detached houses. I was so nervous I nearly just drove home.

I managed to get it together and walk to a set of large gates with an intercom . I press the intercom.

I voice says yes how can I help you.I say I have an appointment at 6:45. Is your name Jacki the voice came back ,yes I say nervously.

The gates creek open and I enter.

I walk up to a large red door.

The door opens, standing in front of me is a women in stockings high heels short leather skirt and Basque.

She had a blond Bob. This way she says, I realize that this lady is actually a man.

She shows me into a lounge. Kneeling on the floor are 4 naked men all looking at the ground.

Right says my man/ women that showed me in strip and put your clothes in this black bag.

I strip as ordered and wait for instructions.

Miss Alex enters the room. Black pencil skirt white blouse and pearl necklace.

She doesn't say anything just sits in a chair and beckons me over . She points to her knee and I lie across it.

She produced her red book and says right young lady let's get rid of these strikes of yours in my red book

Cardiff

She positioned me across her knee with my cock held between her legs.

Right ladies she says to the four kneeling men. I want you to watch what happens when you're naughty girls.

I suddenly feel a sharp pain as she strikes my left buttock, then my right one then left.

The first ten were quite pleasurable my cock was now hard.

Miss Alex felt this and started spanking me harder. It now started to hurt I started kicking my legs. Quieten down Jacki or you'll get 10 more miss Alex tells me 8n a stern voice.

She stops .Right thats one strike off my book .

Now go knee with the other girls . I wipe away the tears from my eyes ,my arse is stinging like mad .

I go and knee with the others.

Bradford

Cardiff

Right someone hasn't turned up so we need you to help out Jenny. Jenny the man) women who had shown me in nods.

Right she says you and you are together you and you and Jacki you're with Jenny.

Right the first test are your oral skills.

I suddenly realised what was expected. I'd never sucked a cock before but I had fantasied about it.

Right you you and Jenny lay on your backs . You you and you lay on top with so you can reach each others cocks .

Lift up my skirt and take my cock out Jacki Jenny orders

I nerviously lift up her skirt and put my hand down her panties and feel her semi hard cock.

Begin orders miss Alex when you're about to cum lift up your hand so your partner will stop sucking.

I nervously look at jenny's cock . Jenny now has my cock in her mouth and is sucking it .I feel so turned on and am rigid.

Miss Alex comes over to me, is this your first time Jacki. Yes miss Alex I say.

Right luck the tip first . I lick the tip of jenny's now hard cock , now put the top of it into your mouth ,I do as instructed she takes my head and slowly moves it up and down jenny's cock. I start to gag breath through your mouse sweetie miss Alex says. .

Mmmmm wish it was me

Telford

Cardiff

It seemed an age since I put my hand up but although jenny's cock was hard she was still not putting up her hand. Miss Alex was at the side of me encouraging me and giving me tips. Eventually Jenny put her hand up.

Right line up with your hands on your heads ladies.

We all complyed apart from Jenny who stood by the side of us adjusting her dress.

Right said miss Alex when I point to you I want you to call out a score between 1 and 10 to how good a blow job your partner gave you.

She point to the first guy 8.5 Miss Alex the second one 8 miss Alex the third 9 miss Alex the forth 8 miss Alex. She then points to me, my thinking was if I give Jenny a high score she may give me one 9 miss Alex I say. She then points to Jenny, sorry sweetie she says looking at me 5 and I'm being generous.

Right you have all reached the standard expected of you apart from Jacki. I might have to send you home Jacki. Jenny then walks forward and whispers in to Miss Alex's ear.

Miss Alex smiles ok Jacki I am prepared to give you another chance . Let's see how you perform on a women with your tongue.

Wow I thought , I didn't think I would ever get my tongue inside Miss Alex's Clit.

She can see me smiling . She rings a small bell on the table and minutes later there is a knock on the door. Come commands Miss Alex

Bradford

Telford

Cardiff

A buxom women in her mid 50's enters the room . She was dressed in a traditional maids uniform black dress with black stockings ,white piny and white frill around her head.

Hello Jane say miss Alex thank you for coming.

She looks at me and says kneel girl. I kneel ,she then beckons me with her well manicured finger . I crawl over to her side. Jane sites down in a chair near Miss Alex , well Jacki let's see if you can do any better on a women

She opens her large thighs and beckens be toward her.

I crawl. Between her legs and my head disapears up Jane's skirt

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Excellent

mmmmmmm

Telford

Gosport

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Nice one this.

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Love it.

Cardiff

I move her loose black panties to one side to reveal a moist clean clit. I flick my tongue around the outside of it before poking the tip inside her. I slowly go deeper, I feel her large white thighs tighten around my head as she moans quietly.

She starts giving me orders lick to the lift a bit. Yes there arrrr. You've hit the spot.

I can feel her hand on the back of my head pushing me deeper inside her.

Her juices are now running down my face as I fouriously lick her out.

I feel her legs tighten and her body stiffen as her juices pour over my head . I eagerly try to catch all her juises as they fall out of her .

She pulls my head out from 7nder her skirt. Well says miss Alex can I have a mark please Jane .

Got to be 8.5 Miss Alex she sighs.

Well done Jacki. You have passed by the skin of your teeth but we need to get your cock sucking skills up to scratch.

Jacki the dinner party is next week. You need to report to this house at 6 every evening so Jenny can bring your cock sucking skills up to scratch.

You will be tested next Friday.

Remember Jacki you performance reflects on me

By *nneedoffun2020Man  over a year ago

Grantham

Wiuld love that to happen to me

Cardiff

I reported each evening to Jenny she had me practice on a rubber cock shaped dildo , show me how to luck the tip house to hold and luck the balls know whether the guy wants you to gag or not learning to breath through your nose when sucking.

By Friday evening I was confident my cock sucking skills where up to scratch.

I arrived first at the house at 6 on Friday evening by 6:30 the other sissy's had turned up. By the time miss Alex came into the room we had all stripped and were lined up in our stockings panties high heels and Basques.

Miss Alex slowly walked around us inspecting us. She pointed out stocking seems that were not straight or panties not straight.

She came to me, right Jacki she says let me see what you have learnt. Pick one of you sissy friends.

I looked around and said Mandy miss Alex.

Mandy was a 30 something guy with a nice firm body and cock that wasn't too big.

Kneel commands miss Alex I knee , she grabs my hair and directs me to Mandy .

Right Jacki begin.

I was very eager to show miss Alex what I had learned.

Before you start Jacki. Mandy needs to cum within 8 minutes for you to pass this test. Begin!

I cradle Mandys balls in my hand as I lick the tip of her cock.

I slowly feed Mandy's cock into my mouth moving my move along her shaft.

I could feel her cock getting harder in my mouth.

I walk my head up and down her shaft ,4 minutes to go Jacki calls Miss Alex. I try all the tricks Jenny had taught me that week.

2 minutes to go Jacki.

Mandy raises her hand. You may cum Mandy says Miss Alex.

Jacki take her cock out of Jacki's mouth .

Jacki open your mouth and cat h Mandy's cum

I open my mouth and catch her cum as it spirts out of her cock.

Lick it clean now Jacki.

I lick all the cum off Mandy cock squeezing it to get all cum out .

Well done Jacki you have passed smiles Miss Alex.

For the rest of the evening we were taught how to serve wine and dishes to guests what wines go with which course ect.

At about 9 o'clock we were given our black waitress uniforms and each had a different coloured wig we had blue pink yellow purple and red. I was handed the pink one.

Jane and Jenny then applied make up this took over an hour .

We were then lined up for inspection.

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Great story

Telford

Gosport

please continue

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Cardiff

We are all line up hands are our sides. Miss Alex enters the room.

My girls you are looking smart. Thank you miss Alex we said 8n unison.

I have a gift for each of you , you lucky girls

She produced a black silk back .Now girls pull your panties down and lift up your skirts for me.

We all do as commanded.

Jenny Jane says Miss Alex. They put their hands in the bag and each pulled out a chastity device and promptly fitted them to the two girls next to me. Jenny then lifts up my cock and slides it 8nto the device. She then locks it with a small pad lock and puts the key back in the bag

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Outstanding ,

Xx

Heathrow

Cardiff

Right girls Miss Alex Mr Jones is coming to inspect you before you go home. He owns this house and is hosting the dinner party. You will never look him in the eyes look down at the ground and if he asks you a question always address him as Sir, do you understand?

Yes Miss Alex we all say.

The door opens and Mr Jones enters.

He's about 5ft 7 dressed in an immaculate three price suit thining hair and well trimmed beard. He had an air on superiority about him.

Are these the girls Alex he asks, yes sir she says.

Lift up your skirts girls. We all lift up our skirts showing our chastity devices.

Which one is Jacki he asks, that one says Alex pointing at me.

I was looking at the ground as instructed.

Is she the one that needed extra lessons in cock sucking he asked?

Yes sir Alex confirmed.

Step forward girl he. commands.

I step forward. On your knees. I go down in my knees Infront of him.

Well he says would do you have to say . I looked up at time looking puzzled. He raised his had and gave me a hard slap across the face. Were you not told never to look me in the eyes slut ? he asks. Yes sir I sniffal .

Ask sir if you may suck his cock Jacki Miss Alex says.

My I suck your cock sir I murmured.

I can't hear you slut he says.

Please sir may I suck your cock I say a bit louder.

Take it out then he commands . I undo his fly's and take out his semi hard cock. It wasn't huge put it as a decent size. In your mouth then slut what are you waiting for.

I slip his cock into my mouth and can feel it growing in my mouth . I remembered all Jenny had taught me as his cock slid in and out of my mouth . Not bad he says ruffling the top of my wig . Keep my cum in your mouth slut don't swallow.

He pushes my head right up to the hilt I remember to breath through my nose and so only gag slightly.

He stiffens and I can feel his warm cum flow into my mouth

By *igwilly2kMan  over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

Great story so far

Gosport

Telford

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

South Birmingham

nice, one can dream

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Cardiff

Stand up girl he commands, what is her name? asks Mr Jones pointing to the sissy who had been standing next to be.

That's Suzi sir explains Miss Alex .Comer here Suzi he says . She stands next to me. Right Jacki I want you to kiss Suzi on the lips and transfer my cum into her mouth. Suzi do not swallow it.

I look at suzi , I had never kissed sissy before . Well Girls exclaims Miss Alex. I put my lips to hers and transfer the cum. I can feel her tongue against mine ,my cock starts to get hard as we start kissing quite passionately.

Little two naughty school. Girls laughs Mr Jones. You can stop now says Miss Alex. Suzi have you got all sirs cum in your mouth Suzi nods.

Elli your next says Miss Alex , this went on untill all of us girls had had sirs cum transferred into our mouths.

The last girl to have sirs cum in her mouth was Joanne. You may swallow now Joanne commands miss Alex

Telford

Cardiff

We all went home that evening with our chastity cages still fixed in place.

The next day I arrived on time ,a couple of the others had arrived just ahead of me and where having the make up done.

Jenny and Jane were coming it.

Jane say me in a chair and started getting her brushes out. .I looked at her short tartan skirt, I cock see her sticking tops and her lovey white thighs above.

I could feel my cock tighten against its cage.

We were all stripped so she could see my cock moving about.

I need to us the loo sweeties she says ,I think you may need to as well follow me.

I followed her into the toilet and opened a cubicle door for her. She going in , I was just about to close the door when she says come in an knee in front of me sweety.

I come into the cubicle close the door and get on my knees.

She sits on the toilet and parts those lovely large white thighs of hers.

She buts her hand on my hear and directs it between her legs.

I was storing at her pantyless moist clit .

I eagerly when to work with my tongue working it deep inside her and licking up all her juices that were now leaking over my face and onto the floor. She was moaning softly ,good girl very good girl she was moaning.

Northumberland

Telford

Gosport

By *ings66Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Heathrow

By *uetv2TV/TS  over a year ago

Poole

Keep going please

"I saw a post of FS saying a couple were looking for subs for a dinner party. Must be obedient and willing to learn.

I thought that I may as well send a response expecting the message to either be deleted or just ignored.

A day later my message had been read but no response.

I forgot about it then about a week later I saw I had unopened mail.

I opened the mail , the message read ,we have looked at your profile and think you may be suitable for our needs. If you are still interested please respond to this mail.

I reply immediately saying I was very interested.

I got an immediate response asking for my email for a zoom call.

I hesitated for a few minutes , I never give out my email address, I had a knot in my stomach.

Sod it I thought and sent back a message with my email.

The meeting was set up for the following evening.

I got a meeting an hour before the meeting time telling me to dress in the panties and stockings I had worn in one of my pictures.

I bathed but on my black stockings suspender belt and frilly black panties. I put a pair of loose fitting trousers over them a polo shirt and I nervously waited for the meeting"

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Cardiff

My cock was forcing against its cock cage. Jane's lively large white thighs tightened against my head as she orgasmed soaked my head.

She relaxed and I removed my head , Jane's sighed that was very good Jacki.

Thank you Jane I said ,any chance of removing my cock cage for 5 minutes?

Sorry !!she said starnly did you call me Jane slut???

Yes I whispered. How dare you talk to me as an equal !!! She shouted.

You will address me as Miss or mistress she held my soaked head and forced me to look at her. Do you understand slut?? Yes miss I say.

She stands up and squeezes past me .

Bend down and put your head on the toilet seat girl with your arse in the air. I did as I was instructed.

All I had on were stockings and panties . She pulls down my panties and wack!!! Her hand hits my left bottom cheek ,wack the right bottom cheek.

I give out a yelp quiet !! She commands wack wack wack wack wack wack ,keep that bottom up !!!!

Wack wack wack wack wack wack.

I was tearing up ,my bottom was stinging .

What do you say girl?. Sorry miss I promise to be a good girl .

You will be a good girl Jacki !!

Now come and have you make up applied . She grabbed my cock cage and dragged me to the make up room

Gosport

Northumberland

Xx

Telford

By *agical HandsTV/TS  over a year ago

wellingborough

Loving this.

Barnsley

Great story

Telford

Cardiff

It took a few hours to make up all of us, with our lip gloss and eye liner matching the colour of our wigs, mine was pretty in pink.

We were then lined up and 8ndpected my miss Alex Jane ,Jenny and finally sir.

Mandy's job was to answer the door when the guests arrived mine was to serve them champagne in the drawing room

We were all quite nervous and giggly , when the door bell rang.Mandy. shows the first guests in.

I entered the drawing room carrying a silver tray will full flutes of champagne.

The first couple to arrive were in their mid thirties, obviously gym bunnies ,the man 5 8 with short black hair wearing dinner jacket and bow tie his wife equally as fit in black dress and expensive jewellery.

The second guests were also in their mid thirties and obviously knew the first guests, probably belonged to the same gym.

The third guest were in their late 40s definitely not gym fit , the man slightly over weight ,but still not bad looking ,his wife a brunette again with a little black dress probably one size too small, her breasts fighting to get out.

The last couple to arrive were in there 50s the man had grey hair pulling back in a pony tail , his belly sticking out over his belt . His shirt was left open as his neck was to large for his shirt to be down up.

His wife was a skinny thing with a blond Bob black dress and plenty of jewellery.

As I serve him a drink he puts his hand up my skirt, arrrr in chastity he laughed. He then puts his hand down the back of my panties and inserts a finger into my arse.

I let out a girly yelp.

His wife turns around to face me, are you flirting with my husband you firstly little slut?

No ma am I say quietly and try to hurry away

Not so fast my girl she says. She was about 5ft 4 and about 7 or 8 stone.

I think you need a lesson in nannies my girl she says loudly.

At this point everyone is looking at me.

Mr Jones ask's her if she would like the spanking chair.

I think that would be appropriate she says.

Mandy says Mr Jones move the spanking chair into the centre of the room. She obeys.

Jill sits in the chair and holds out her right hand .

Many removes are rings and bracelets and steps back.

I couldn't believe it this small women who I could easily over power was going to put me across her knee and spank me for something her husband did.

She beckons me over with her finger, I notice her well manicured nails panted red.

I walk over and vend over her knee.

She lifts my skirt and pulls down my white frillies.

Wack wack wack wack wack wack !!!

The blows rain down on my poor little arse, I start to kick my legs, calm down she whispers wack wack wack wack. My bottom is stinger but in a strange way I'm really turned.

Some of the guest are chatting amongst them self's overs are laughing as I say sorry miss I promise to be a good girl.

She stops ,but then says to Mandy fetch me the paddle. I start to cry. Sweetie this is for your own good Jill chirps.

The paddle arrives a long peace of wood with holes in and s handle.

After each stroke you will count and say please miss Burrell may I have another. Do you understand.yes miss Burrell I sob

Wack!!!!! I squeal. Well she says.

1 I say Please miss Burrel may I have another .louder she says Wack!!!! 2 PLEASE MISSS BURELL MAY I have another. Wack!!!

3 PLEASE MISS BURRELL MAY I HAVE ANOTHER.

I then notice all the guests are saying it in unison and laughing

By *evil boy 49Man  over a year ago

Hitchin

Heathrow

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

This is such a turn on great well written sex story . I would love to have a lady or couple to control me like this

Telford

Great story

Gosport

Northumberland

By *ookinforfun6972Couple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Cardiff

I was in pain ,humiliated that this tiny woman had complete power over me and yet I was so turned on ,my cock was pressing against its cage.

I got up , pull up your panties Jill commanded. I sobbed and rubbed my sore bottom , did I say you could run your bottom slut ? Asked Jill sternly , no maam I'm really sorry, I said I pulled my panties up , my face red with embarrassment as I left the room.

Mandy my jewellery I heard Jill command. I turned and watched as Mandy was on her knees, Jill had her hold each ring in her mouth as Jill put her finger in Mandy's mouth to fit the ring on her fingers.

We served the main cause of soup and a main of beef wellington with out incident.

Once we had cleared the plates we were told to stand in a line. A small black back was passed around the table. Each couple pulled out a key with a coloured ribbon on it.

We were told to lift our skirts and pull down our panties to show are chastity devices.

Each of use had a coloured dot on the device to match one of the coloured ribbons on one of the keys.

My heart sank when I saw who had my colour

By *ings66Man  over a year ago

Bristol

More more more please

Cardiff

I see Jill Burrell smile, looks like we have you Jacki she smiles looking at me. Each couple identified which sissy they had won.

On command we all crawled under the table and waited my the feet of our chooses couple.

Mandy who was next to me was guided by her mail between his legs were she unzipped his flies and started sucking on his hard cock.

Jill grabbed by head and guided me between her legs, ladies first Bill she laughs. I really wanted to please Jill, I didn't want another public spanking.

I moved her lovely black frillies to one side and started to lick her moist clit. It was nice and tight and smelled devine .

First I worked around the out side then slowly my tongue went in deeper . I could hear her kissing Bill ,as she strokes the top of my head .

Good girl she moaned very good girl I was using my tongue and my fingers to get her to orgasm at the same time I was rubbing Bills cock

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

Great writing, more please

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

"This is such a turn on great well written sex story . I would love to have a lady or couple to control me like this "

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

i want to belong to Master Bill and Ms.Jill.

South Birmingham

great story and would love that to happen to me.

Gosport

Telford

Cardiff

Jill orgasmed her juices flooded over my face. I then turned and took Bills hard cock out of his trousers and fed it into my mouth.

Those extra lessons with Jenny had paid off I was sucking Bills cock like a pro.

In do time at all I felt his warm cum hit the back of my throat.

Once we had all finished we were lead away my Jenny to redo our makeup.

Once our make up had been redone each of us had a collar fitted around our necks .

We were then lead back in to the dining room and told to godown on all fours. Bill and Jill were the first to get up . Jill had a leash in her hand that she attached to my collar. They then lead me off up with me Rawling behind on all fours. Up a flight of stairs and into a bedroom. The both lay on the bed whilst I knelt at the side.

They started kissing each other Bill massaging her small breasts.

In no time at all they are out with bills lips around her large erect nipples. Bill looks up at me and laughs, Jill he says I do believe she wants to suck your nipples as well. Jill laughs and holds out her hand. You may kiss my hand slut she laughs. I eagerly kiss are had and suck her well manicured fingers .

The next minute she's astride Bill sitting on his cock .she starts to ride him like a cow girl on heat.

Bill is moaning with pleasure as he stiffens and cums in side her.

Jill climbs off and lays beside him.

Time for you to earn your keep missy laughs Jill .

I climb on the bed and Jill uses the leash to guide me between her legs, now she says may such you lick all that lovely cum out of me Jacki .

coventry

Lucky lucky sissy .., I so want to be in this situation . Great stuff

Cardiff

Once I'd cleaned Jill up I did the same for Bill. I was 5hen told to kneel by the side of the bed. I had never wanted to fuck someone so much in my life.

Jill looked at me and started laughing , Bill she says I believe Jacki wants to fuck me don't you Jacki. Yes miss I stammer . Bill starts laughing . Go crawl into the corner and put your hands on your head girl. I crawl to the corner of the room kneel and put my hands on my head.

Bill picks up the phone after a couple of minutes he puts it down.

Jacki he says heel! I crawl over to the bed stand he commands, I stand and Jill produces the key holds my cock and removed the cage.

Wow I think Jill's actually going to let me fuck her. My cock starts to swell with the thought.

Just then there is a knock at the door . Enter calls Bill. The door opens and Mandy strokes in. Im puzzled now . Jacki Jill says lean over the side of the bed Mandy you get behind her. Jill climbs off the bed her pert little tits bouncing as he stands and she gets behind me. The next think I feel is cold lube being rubbed 8nto my girl hole. Jill climbs back on the bed and lays on her tummy about 30cm from my face. Well she says you're not going 6o get fucked by me wait she say laughing you didn't think you were did you. Omg you did didn't you she says laughing.

Now Mandy! she says. I feel Mandy's cock being inserted into be. Look at me while your being fucked Jacki .

There's a little pain at first O gasp keep looking at me Jill commands . I continue to look at Jill as Mandy starts to fuck me ,slowly at first getting faster and faster. I'm going to cum Miss she says.

Pull out Jill commands . Jacki now suck Mandy's cock. I can smell my arse on her cock as it goes in my move . In no time at all I feel the now familiar taste of cum hit the back of my through. I let her cock out of my move. Jill takes my cock and starts wanking it. Miss I say *m about to cum. Jill stops .

To my horror she pick up the cage and starts to place it on my cock.

Miss I say please I beg you let me cum.

Maybe later if you're a very very good girl and with that the cock cage is locked in position

Barnsley

Telford

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *evil boy 49Man  over a year ago

Hitchin

Gosport

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS  over a year ago

my town

Love this

Telford

Cardiff

Jill gets out of bed ,her small tits wobbling as she does . I kiss her feet as she touches the floor, don't think that's going to get you milked you silly girl she laughs. She takes my leash and lead me to what looks like a 6ft by 4ft box covered in a blanket. She whips off the cover to reveal a cage. She opens the door and commands in you go sissy girl.

I crawl into the cage ,she locks it and walks back to her bed.

I can see her fucking her husband ,Jill riding him in top . Those wonderful tits if hers been fondled by sir .

This going on for quite some time until they both start moaning in unison .

I was hoping they'd get me over to clean up ,but sadly they just turned off the light and went to sleep.

The next morning I awoke,,,,,

South Birmingham

mmm more please

Cardiff

5he next morning I hear the cage door being unlocked. I look up and it's sir.

You look terrible slut he says now go get showered and presentable and bring us breakfast.

As I crawl out of the room he gives me a hard spank on the bottom.

Once outside I stand up and head down stairs. I'm directed by Jenny to the shower room.

I take my clothes off and enter the communal shower , two other sissy's are all ready showing .

I say hi how are you doing they look around at me and both say shhhh we aren't allowed to speak. Jenny comes in did I hear you talking Jacki she asks. A little I say quietly , I didn't know the rules.

Well you do now she barks!!

After the shower we were given new clothes an make up applied.

Once down I went into the kitchen and picked up a larger try with the room number on it. The try contained two full English breakfasts with toast and coffee.

I was starving by now but knew my betters should eat first.

I took the try back up stairs and entered the room

About time laughs Jill as I place two bed gets in from of them and place the breakfasts and coffee on them.

Jill starts to tuck in. I'm kneeling on the floor by her side.

Are you Hungary Jacki she asks. Yes miss I say.

She pulls off some bacon rind and tosses it on to the floor, remember Jacki she says no hands.

I crawl across the carpet to were the rind is and bend my head to the floor and eat it off the floor.She and sir did this a few times until they were finished.

I was told to put the two trys in the floor and eat what's was left on the plate.

I did as I was told and licked both plates clean .

Are you thirsty Jacki she asked. Yes miss I say.

Lay on your back at the side of my bed and open your mouth.

I did as instructed. She leaned over me and dribbled her spit into my mouth.

By *midsfabguyMan  over a year ago

WMids

Wow stunning

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

great story,a meet as it should be,found myself as i read the story wishing it was me as sub,so horney

Telford

Cardiff

I was so turned on that this small sexy women had total power over me.

They both get out of bed. Jill wearing stockings and suspenders, Bill naked. I kneel at her side ,her tight little clit inches from my face.

Jill looks at me you may look but not touch you naughty girl she laughs and stroked my head. Bill starts to kiss her one hand on her breasts the over between her legs.

Mmmmm that is nice Bill she says.

Jacki Bill needs attention she says.

I crawl over to Sir and put his hard cock in my mouth and start to suck it to make miss proud of me.

Bill soon cums sporting it to the back of my throat. Good girl he says. Now go to your cage whilst your mistress and I shower.

I crawl back to my cage.

After about half an hour they image from the shower room Jill dressed in a short white tennis dress sir with chinos and a blur polo shirt. They put the leash on my and lead me out of the room

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Northern Ireland

Telford

Cardiff

I was led down a corridor to a door. Jill opened the door with Bill and I followed on all fours.

In the room was a large round sofa with large cushions 9n the floor and a few rubber yoga mats.

Oh we are the first ones here Jill says. They both lay on the sofa with me on all fours at the side.

The next minute the door opens and the gym fit couple who were the first to arrive the other evening came in followed by sissy Mandy on her leash.

Hello Carmen, James says Jill hello Jill Carmen smiles.

They jump on the sofa.

I see your Sissy is ready for action laughs Jill.

Mandy was wearing stockings suspenders panties and Basque.

I was wearing similar but with a dress over the top.

I think my sissy needs to get rid of that dress laughs Jill.

Stand up and take it off she says sternly to me.

I stand up and try to undo the zip on the back but struggle.

Oh for goodness sake Mandy help her out commands Jill.

Mandy goes behind me unzips my dress and allows me to step out of it.

Right says Carmen stand facing each other and both take your cock out.

Jill steps over and unlocks my chastity device and removes it Carmen does the same for Mandy.

Both our cocks are hard.

Right says Carmen Mandy rub your cock against the end of Jacki's cock.

We are standing on a yoga mat with our cocks ribbon against rack other.

Kiss each other like naughty school girls laughs James.

I kiss Mandy on her lips , my tongue slides inside her mouth and hers in mine. We were kissing passionately until I suddenly felt my cum shoot out over Mandy's cock and dropped on to the mat. A few seconds later Manda cock exploded with cum every where.

Make sure all the cum falls into the mat girls.

It was such a relief to cum I couldn't believe how good it felt.

Right says Jill both girlies on all fours.

We went down in all fours.

On the mat was a pool of cum from both Mandys and my cock.

Start licking girls , every drop needs to be gone girlies.

We both started kicking at the cum

Blackburn

Cardiff

Licking at the cum

South Birmingham

mmm nice, perfect protein shake for sissy that is.

coventry

Where do I join the queue I need this to happen to me I’m so hard reading this story x

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Cardiff

I looked up James was sucking on Jill's gorgeous tits and Bill was finger fucking Carmen.

Have you girls finished then asked Jill. Yes mistress we both say in unison.

James looks up from Jill's tits, her nipples are large and erect.

Let's get the girls to fuck each other he laughs.

Oh great idea laughs Carmen,. who shall we get to fuck who first?.

I know says Jill stand up girls we stand next to each other, our cocks at half mast. Come over here Jill commands. She holds my cock and Carmen holds Mandy's . They start milking us until we are hard.

In my case feeling Jill's hand a rings on my cock made me hard within a couple of seconds.

Right whose got the biggest cock guys she asks .

Bill looks and says Mandy has ,. James says yep Mandy's is the biggest.

Right then Mandy you will be fucking Jacki you lucky girl. Jill instructs me to bend over a tressel positioned near the enter of the room.

Mandy is given some lube.

Right girls make sure this is a good show for us or you will both be punished.

Telford

By *luttyguy132Man  over a year ago

Uddingston

huddersfield/manchester

huddersfield/manchester

Blackburn

Northern Ireland

Cardiff

I flinch as I feel the lube against my hole and them Manda fingers inside me . The two couples on the round sofa are chatting with each other and not really looking at us.

Jill suddenly says I ve got an idea before they fuck. Stop what your doing girls shouts Carmen and listen to your mistress.

Mandy removes her fingers from my hole.

Let's have a little wager. Mandy and Jacki will suck their masters cocks and we can have a wager of which one of them makes their master cum first.

I'll wager £200 that Our sissy will make bill cum first laughs Jill, you're on laughs Carmen. We both kneel at the side of the beds. The two masters side on the edge.

And go!! Shouts Jill.

I start sucking my master's cock kissing and licking the tip and cradling his balls in my hand.

I look over Mandy is doing the same .

Sir takes my head and starts face fucking me ,I start to gag and hear Jill say breath through your mouth girl, come on do not loose me this bet!!!

I am sucking as if my life depended on it , all of a sudden there's a cry and I see cum dribbling out of Mandy's mouth.

With that sir pushes my head right up to the hilt and I feel his warm cum fill my mouth.

You stupid girl shouts Jill you have just cost me £200 what are you going to do about that.

I don't know I murmured. Jill jumps off the bed and sits in s chair, over here now!! She commands.

Carmen laughs oh she's going to give her a spanking what fun . I crawl over to Jill and lay over her lap

huddersfield/manchester

Cardiff

What about a spank for every pound she lost you laughs Carmen.

Mandy Jill calls Many crawls over to Jill's side . Jill holds out her hand and Mandy removes her rings from her fingers with her mouth , and kneels by her side.Jill roughly pulls down my panties.

1 thwack!! I yelp 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 hard spanks my bottom is stinging a , sorry mistress I'll do better next time please I beg.

Jill just spanks me harder 11 12 1314 15 16 17 18 19 20.

Tears are now in my eyes but still strangely turned on as she grips my hard cock with her thighs.

Can I have a go asks Carmen ?

Off causes you can say Jill she has me stand up and changes places with Carmen. Carmen was young enough to be my daughter which made it even more humiliating.

I lay over her lap and wait for her to begin

Blackburn

Gosport

huddersfield/manchester

Northumberland

By *etasubTV/TS  over a year ago

West of Newcastle

Telford

aylesbury

Brilliant story, can’t wait for the next instalment

By *onny135Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Excellent story!

Northern Ireland

sissy let ass nice warm and red,

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Cardiff

This part is dedicated to miss Lou.

I felt a sting on my bare arse as Carmen stated spanking me. Im sorry miss I'll be a good girl I cried.Carem was in her 30s she could almost have been my daughter yet She complete power over me.

The more you complain the harder I'll spank you you naughty girl Carmen told me sternly.

The other people on the bed were chatting to each other and occasionally looking over and laughing.

After a sound spanking Carmen told me to kneel at her side.

All your makeup has run you silly girl she laughed now what do you say to me?

Thank you for spanking me mistress I need to learn how to behave.

She held out her hand and I kissed it.

Good girl she said.

Right said Jill how are you going to pay me back my £200 Jacki.

I don't know mistress I sniffed Tring not to cry.

Well I do said Jill you are going to be my cock sucker.

£20 a cock ,that's 10 cocks you will suck for me. Do you understand slut.

Yes mistress I say.

Mandy pull down you panties Jill commanded.

Mandy pulled down her panties.i crawled over , right said Jill let's see you practice. I slowly put Mandy's semi hard cock into my mouth and started sucking while cradling her balls in my hand.

I hear Jill say right everyone watch her and gives marks out of 10.

Blackburn

Gosport

Thank you jacki for dedication to me you are a good girl

huddersfield/manchester

aylesbury

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *icolerednailsTV/TS  over a year ago

Donnybrock

Just amazing

Cardiff

After several minutes Of Me sucking Mandy's cock , with Jill Carmen and their two husband's talking amongst them selves, I accidentally let her cick slip out.

O for god's sake laughs Carmen Jill your slut is useless.In going to give her 2 out of ten.

Jill looks at me sternly , well she says you fucked that up didn't you ,how can I charge people when you're that bad.

Let's see how good the little bitch is at getting fucked laughs Carmen .

Carmen wants to give you a second chance you useless slut l, what do you say to her?

Thank you mistress Carmen I mutter.Sorry slut I didn't hear you laughs Carmen crawl over here and say it properly. I crawl over to her and say thank you mistress Carmen for giving me a second chance. Now kiss my feet slut.

I kissed Carmen's feet . They were perfect feel , her tie nails painted pink with a silver toe ring in one of her toes.

Go assume the position on the stool .

The sto was in the middle of the room. I lay across it with my bottom in the air.

Mandy, calls Jill go get the lube on the table and lube up that arse.

As Mandy when to get the lube .Carmen got of the bed and walked to a cupbard.

She pulls out a long thin cane.

You need to be taught some manors first slut

Blackburn

huddersfield/manchester

Gosport