FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Filling Her Up

Filling Her Up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornUnderStone OP   Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

This story is based on an experience that followed a live show I'd been performing. My gigs have always been a lively affair, a mix of punk and gothic styles, and my attire has often left little to the imagination.

The show finished and this young couple came up to me. I say young, she most definitely was. Early twenties, with big eyes further emphasised with black eye liner. Her hair was dyed pink, and she wore ripped tights and high red boots. He was older, I would guess early thirties. Clad all in black, with painted fingers and short spikey dyed black hair.

She was silent, but he had alot to say. They had enjoyed the show, particularly the performance elements. I explained that that was an important part of the show for me, telling them that I had regularly done life modelling. He asked if I had a website and email address, and I gave him a card. He said they would love to catch a show again, but they were not local.

The next day I woke to an email from him. He was Ged, she was Sarah. He advised that they were looking to explore and breakdown sexual boundaries. Sarah had a fantasy about being fucked by multiple men, and he was looking to find 10 men that she was sexually attracted to. She had taken a liking to me.

There were three rules:

1) Participants had to be comfortable being filmed naked with other guys there;

2) It was important that it was bareback, as Sarah wanted Ged to film how much spunk there was in her cunt;

3) Everyone had to bring proof that they were std free.

Now I've had quite a few interesting and different sexual experiences, but this was quite different. I started picturing Sarah, and fantasising about inserting my cock into her cum filled pussy. I think I wanked over that thought about three times that day. This had to be done....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fun start, let's see where this goes

By *erkswankerMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

Based on the fact I've been rigid the whole time reading your story about your ex GFS mates I can't wait to see where this goes!

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *anexjxWoman  over a year ago

castleford

By *69meMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

By *ornyYorkyWoman  over a year ago

york

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Interesting start, lead us down the path of debauchery OP

More

Dorchester

I arrived in the city and made my way to the hotel address I'd been given. I was told that I would be met by Ged in the foyer. I waited around for a bit, but he soon showed up, shook my hand and led me to the lift.

"Thanks for coming all this way dude" he said "it's gonna be a really fun night".

"Are there many coming?" I asked.

"Should be ten, but there are five already here. Your number is number 6"

We got to the hotel room, before opening the door he told me they had booked two rooms. Sarah would join us shortly.

As we entered, there were five guys there, all stripped completely naked. A gothic looking guy with eye makeup, some nerdy looking guy, a muscle-laden bloke, a black guy and a really pale white guy with blonde hair. All different shapes and sizes. Without going in to Cliche country, the black guy had the most huge cock I'd ever seen. I felt a bit inferior to be honest!

I stripped off my clothes and put them in the designated place at the corner of the room.

"Fuck the others" said Ged "I guess there were always going to be some no-showers. I'll go get Sarah"

He left the room. We started to talk amongst ourselves. I was just about the least experienced at this sort of thing.

In she came. Sarah looked incredible, wearing a skimpy white top, a short black skirt (virtually non existant!) and fishnet stockings.

She said nothing, and started to strip off, throwing her top to the floor to reveal a black latex bra. She peeled off her stockings.

"Show your appreciation guys" Ged scoffed. He had started filming the strip and then filmed each of the guys in turn. My cock was getting hard and I could see she was having the same effect on everyone. I started to play with my dick, as I watched her remove her bra. Her boobs were small, pert and pretty damn perfect, with long nipples. She dropped her skirt to reveal a sexy shaven pussy. She started to play with herself, her fingers slapping at an already soaking well cunt.

"Ruin her number one" Ged said, and the goth guy stepped forward, cock in hand.....

ayr / glasgow

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Dorchester

There was a degree of confidence in the gothic guy as he approached Sarah, sporting a big hard-on. He had a number of piercings, including a ring through his cock. She was on all fours legs apart.

Ged was filming as the goth guy plunged his dick into Sarah's wet pussy and started to pound her hard. His hands grasping her naked buttocks.

"Two, fuck her mouth" Ged shouted. Two was the nerdy looking guy. Nerdy or not, he had a really long cock, impressively big now that it was erect. Sarah was panting with excitement, as the goth fucked her hard. She put out a handy to take the nerd's cock, and pulled it into her open mouth.

"Oh christ!" the nerd let out an excited gasp, as his glasses steamed up. Sarah was taking him deep in her throat, gagging but not stopping. "Fuck I'm gonna cum"

"Save it for her cunt" Ged shouted, but it was too late, he had already filled her mouth with semen, which she swallowed straight down.

As he did so, the goth guy also emptied his balls, into Sarah's pussy. As he withdrew, his cream dripped from her cunt lips. Ged went in close with his video camera.

With 'two' spent for a bit, Ged beckoned three over. The guy with the muscles. His body was impressive, his penis less so. But Sarah didn't mind when it was sunk into her pussy. She let out a shriek of pleasure, before summoning the goth and licking clean his spunky dick.

Being a strong guy, Mr muscles lifted Sarah slightly, up and down, hard onto his cock. His hands tight to her breasts. She loved this, the ferocity of his fucking.

Ged was loving every moment of it, as was Sarah. And hell, as was I.....

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

ayr / glasgow

Near MK

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Northumberland

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Cambridgeshire

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Dorchester

As the muscleman fucked Sarah's pussy, she started to suck off the pale guy. He was struggling to get hard, but such was Sarah's technique with her mouth that she soon had him rock solid.

With a big loud grunt, the muscle guy emptied his load inside Sarah's cunt. Ged was filming every minute, by the looks of it zooming in to her spunk filled pussy.

Sarah stopped sucking the pale guy, and pointed to her slit. He nervously moved around as Sarah lay on her back, legs now wide open, that wet pussy glistening in the light. The pale guy penetrated her with his cock. As he did so, you could see the spunk of the other guys oozing out of the hole.

Sarah beckoned me and the black guy over, until we were standing either side of her. She licked her lips before taking my big stiff cock in her mouth. God she had great suction, sucking hard on my helmet before taking my full length in her mouth. I had to concentrate as I didn't want to cum in her mouth whilst her pussy was so wanting. She had one hand on my ball bag and the other wanking the black guy. I played with her big long nipples and she grimaced with pleasure at each pinch.

With that, Sarah reached orgasm, and as her body shook she sucked even harder. The pale guy couldnt last any longer and ejaculated inside her.

Whilst Ged filmed the mess, Sarah stopped sucking me and pointed at her pussy.......

ayr / glasgow

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Northumberland

Love it,

Xx

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *anexjxWoman  over a year ago

castleford

loving it so far x

Dorchester

Sarah invited me onto the bed, and then pushed me down so that I was on my back. Grabbing my cock, she lowered here pussy onto me. I could feel all the cum slopping about inside of her, and could see it dripping down my length with each thrust.

With gusto she started to ride my cock hard, whilst still wanking the black guy. She was clearly impressed by his size, and unable to take her eyes off of it.

Ged looked at the black guy. "Fuck her ass". With that Sarah continued to pump her pussy on my dick, leaning over me and raising her butt into the air. I started to lick and suck her nipples as she rode me.

The black guy was behind her now, and slowly entered her ass with his beast of a cock. She started shrieking, and fucking me harder "you bastard. You'll fucking break me". It was the first time she had spoken.

The black guy asked if she wanted him to stop. "hell no. I want that cock". She was like a crazed animal, shrieking and pounding her body hard on mine. The guy was pulling her hair back, and she was taking him completely in her ass.

I don't know whether it was by accident or by design, but next thing I knew his cock was in her pussy too. I could feel our dicks rubbing against each other. "oh fuck yes! Yes!" she screamed. God it felt good and exciting. I couldn't hold back any longer and emptied my balls inside her, and as I did so, Sarah's body was spasming. The black guy came inside her at the same time.

Sarah rolled over, incoherently excited. Spunk oozing out of her pussy and down her thighs. Ged was filming, his camera virtually fucking her he was so close. He then closed in on my cock, caked in cum.

There was one more to go.....

Near MK

Northumberland

Wicked ,

Xx

Cambridgeshire

ayr / glasgow

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Good one

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

Lucky lucky Sarah. Pre covid missus loved large creampie gangbangs

Dorchester

The nerdy guy had recovered from his premature ejaculation and was now hard and, judging on the speed he rushed over, very eager. He sunk his dick into Sarah's pussy. He held here legs back so that they pretty much dangled over his shoulders and took her deep. With each pump, you could see all the cum squirting out.

The black guy and myself were still at Sarah's side. She started to suck clean the black guy's dick, and I decided to lick and suck her beautiful nipples. Not wanting to miss out, the muscle guy came over and started sucking the other breast. Sarah was letting out loud shrieks of pleasure. The goth guy stood next to the nerd who was fucking her really hard and started wanking his own cock.

The nerdy guy let out a grunt as he sprayed his spunk into Sarah's cunt. As he withdrew, the goth sunk his dick in for the second time. Sarah started wanking me off, as my lips and mouth enjoyed her breast.

The goth guy withdrew. I don't think he had cum again, but his cock was covered in our spunk.

Ged called for us to stop and filmed Sarah's naked body, shaking through sexual excitement, cum oozing from her hole.

I thought that was the end of the fun, but......

More more

Near MK

More

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Northumberland

By *olvesguy47Man  over a year ago

Stafford

I'm roc hard reading this....

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

Lancaster

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Dorchester

All the others left, but the night was still young. Ged suggested I stayed for a few drinks as I'd travelled a fair distance. I was still enjoying looking at Sarah's naked body so had no intention of saying no. I was still naked myself. Sarah got me to cosy up to her on the bed. Ged poured some Cava.

Sarah asked to watch the video, so Ged fixed the camera up to the screen in the hotel room. Holy fuck!! It was total debauchery!! Really exciting. Sarah started to touch her pussy with one hand, and then started to grab my hard cock with the other.

As she watched the footage back, she started kissing my chest, before taking my cock in her mouth again. Her lips paying full attention to my length, licking around the head, flicking it with her tongue. It was not long and I was filling her mouth with my cum. She swallowed it all down, whilst Ged looked on with a smile on his face.

We watched the rest of the video, and Sarah moved my hands to her cunt. I started to carress my fingers up and down the soaking wet slit before sliding in a finger, then two. Then three. Sarah was punching the bed with excitement and pretty quickly I felt her orgasm, her body shaking wildly again. She rested her head on my chest "you're staying here tonight".

Ged stripped off and climbed into bed next to her.....

By *hestercplCouple  over a year ago

chester

Fabulous story x

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *layfulgirlxxxWoman  over a year ago

stotfold

Mmm such a delicious story so far hehe x

Lancaster

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great experience!!

Dorchester

The final bit of activity had Sarah sucking Ged's cock whilst I fucked her pussy again.

There was something really exciting about pumping that pussy, knowing not long ago it was full to the brim with 6 men's spunk. I don't know how she kept going, but she was still loving every minute of it. As I fucked her from behind, my fingers tickled at her clit.

Ged was the first to cum, relatively quickly in Sarah's mouth. She licked her lips.

To repay the favour, Ged climbed underneath Sarah, pretty much in a 69 position and started to lick her clit, whilst my cock thrust inside her. I could feel the hair of his head tickling my balls. I soon spurted my cum into her cunt. Ged started gasping in pleasure, even more so as I withdrew my dick, and a stream of sperm oozed out into his mouth. I felt the tip of his tongue take a lick at the head of my cock, but no more.

And that, all in all, was an experience to remember

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *erkswankerMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

Your stories are amazing, can't wait for the next one