FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Room 502 (lesbian story)

Room 502 (lesbian story)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I hold your hand and lead you to my room. I let us in, and we put down our drinks. I waste no time. I tell you to sit on the chair and face me. I'm on the bed. i just stare you up and down, thinkin of the near future, eventually I kneel in front of you, grab the back of your neck and pull you close and kiss you. I keep kissing you for sometime. I lightly trace your body with my hands, applying a little pressure when I meet your breasts but I keep my hands moving. I get up and sit back on the bed. I tell you to remove the top half of your dress. You oblige. I kneel back down and plant kisses to your breasts while I use my left hand to unhook your bra. My kisses evolve to sucking your nipples. I pull you closer to the edge of the chair, spread your legs further apart and use my hands to ride your dress up making u feel my nails. I grab your hand and direct it down your thongs, so you can feel how wet you are...i tell you to put you finger in my mouth and I suck your pussy juice off your finger and I repeat this a few times eventually I tell you to keep your hand there and play with yourself. I sit back on the bed and watch you self pleasure. I make sure your watching me and as you do so, I start to unbutton and remove my clothes. I leave myself in just boxers. I take your hand and stand you in front of me and pull your dress down to the floor...I help you step out and then lay back on the bed. You straddle and kiss me. My hands explore your body as we kiss. I pay keen attention to your ass, grabbing, running my nails over and lightly tapping. I pull myself up, one arm around you and the other grabbing your breast so I can lick and suck your excited nipple. You grind on me. Eventually i flip us over and remain in between your legs sucking your breasts. I pin your hands above your head and make you keep them there. When you move them even slightly I pin them straight back down. I come up and kiss you before my tongue make its way down past your neck, past your breasts, past your navel and to reach between your thighs. I position myself to the side and take off your thongs. I return to positon and I bite and lick the insides of your thighs and blow gently on your clit but I don't touch for a while. I continue to tease and make my tongue slightly brush your clit. Your body tells me not to tease you any longer and I lick the entrance of your pussy to the top of your clit. I begin to eat, suck, lick and tongue fuck her. I get excited from hearing you moan. I allow you to grab my hair as you feel my tongue going crazy. Feeling you pull me closer I lick and tongue fuck her deeper. You're soaking wet. I take my middle and index finger and slowly start to finger fuck her as I suck on your clit. I softly go in and out, in and out. You soak my fingers...i suck you off of them. After some time I travel up and put my fingers in your mouth so you can taste how excited I have made you. You taste all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic