FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold

Cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a story after a very messy wet dream I had about a first date with a queen I was chatting for awhile online.

I’ve been chatting this queen online and have finally got her to agree to meet me for a date.

She had some conditions...

1- I was to treat her to a days shopping before hand and that I buy her a beautiful new outfit and sexy lingerie to match.

2- I get a hotel room above the restaurant where we were to eat at.

I was in my element.... This was it... I am finally gonna get to fuck the woman of my dreams.

After the days shopping of me following her around carrying her bags as she empties my wallet on her nails hair and make up she brings me to our hotel room and has me watch her get ready..... about 30 minutes before our reservation she tells me to go wait in the bar while she finishes up.

I’m at the bar waiting for ages, when she walks in 1 hour late for the reservation. I immediately walk over and say hello to her very meekly but excitedly...

She is absolutely stunning 5’5 big ass and boobs but also quite petite... think Trish Stratus...

She says hi, and gives me a peck on the cheek and we grab the cocktail menu and whilst she orders, she starts flirting a little with the barman as she hands me

the little bag she has with her which she gives to me and with a little giggle tells me that’s she’s been looking forward to this for a while and tells me to go in to the toilet and change. I am bemused and try look inside but before I see whats in there she discretely grabs the little buldge starting to show in my pants and squeezes it soooo hard whilst leaning in and whispering with a stern tone.... “CHANGE... NOW”...

I wince in pain but my little buldge gets a little bigger and starts to throb.

She lets go and I do as I’m told and march into to the toilet to change whilst trying to hide the little mound in my tight pants.

She turns straight back to flirting with the barman,

batting her eyes at him and he is obviously into her...

He wasn’t obviously listening but he knew that she was in full control of me.

When I get in the cubicle I realise to my horror and some excitement that her present is a little cock cage and a tiny pair of pink panties.

Wtf??

I come back out visibly uncomfortable and ask her straight away why she wanted me in a little pink panties and cock cage...

“I thought we were fucking tonight” to which she nearly spits out her cocktail.... “Hahahah with that little thing?” As she slaps and wiggles at my cock with her little finger....

She then then asks do I like it? but before I could answer she shuts me downs and says that it doesn’t really matter and demands I hand over the key like the little bitch boy I was born to be.

I give her the key and she has a little evil laugh.

We get our drinks and find ourselves a cosy little corner in the bar and she continues to coo and giggle at me trying to readjust in my my new attire.

She then quips that I haven’t said how good she looked to which I lay my hand on her lap and start to stutteringly tell her how beautiful she is to which she laughs and proceeded to put her hand on my crotch where she squeezes my balls hard twice.... She then notices a little tiny wet patch after forming in my pants ...

Oh “WOW” she says as she pulls her hand away in disgust, “ you really are a pathetic little bitch with a pathetic little excuse for a cock, cumming that quickly even in chastity.... HAHAHA! “

She notices a little bit of cum leaked through on to her finger... she brings it up to taste it and she gags straight away. “I KNEW IT....Tastes like a little beta boys cum too”..... “Here taste it!” She says whilst shoving her finger in my mouth... as it enters she is now looking deep into my eyes and I know from her look that she really means what she is about to say.....

“Don’t worry as by the end of the night, you’ll know what a real man tastes like boy”.

She can tell that hurt me but also sees the glint in my eye and that my cock is starting to twitch in the cage in my tight pants.

With a now certified evil grin she laughs....

“Wow.... that excites you doesn’t it?? God your such a pathetic little wimp aren’t you?”

“Well it’s your lucky night then isn’t it?”

She grabs my now trembling hand and moves it up the inside of her leg and as I start to look around to see if anyone is looking she grabs my chin with her other hand and turns my face right back around to look deep into my eyes again piercing me with an equally evil but sexy stare and grin....I near her pussy and notice she is not wearing any panties.... She slowly moves my fingers towards her clit and makes me rub it.... I notice straight away that it’s very moist and sticky.... She giggles that cruel sexy giggle again proceeds to push 2 of my fingers inside her and it’s not tight.... at all... in fact it’s quite stretched out....

It’s become clear to me then thats why she was late.. she must have been filled up with a HUGE cock just minutes before we met as his warm load drips all over my fingers in in her stretched out Pussy.

I look startled but she just laughs her evil little laugh more loudly.... “Baby, you didn’t think that my panties and that tiny little cock cage for you pathetic little excuse for a cock were the only presents I brought for you tonight”....

She pulls my hand out rather bluntly and brings it up to my face.

“Sniff it”

I do..... She laughs again.... louder...

“Now taste it”

I hesitate...

“I said TASTE IT.... taste what a real alpha mans seed tastes like you little beta bitch”

I hesitate again only for her to squeeze on my balls again and as my mouth opens with the pain she shoves her fingers in making me clean my own fingers...

“DON’T you dare waste any of that beautiful seed you little faggot, although there is plenty more where that came from.”

“Now come on, fetch the bill.”

“He’s up stairs and he doesn’t like waiting”.

Hope you all like it.

Should I finish it? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think most of that should become a reality

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Haha I’d love to! Just hard to find a queen who’s keen!

By *ucky88oMan  over a year ago

london

Very hot.

Stuff I fantasize about

» Add a new message to this topic