FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Customers houses

Customers houses

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avid_rydens OP   Man  over a year ago

waterlooville

Anyone else had experience in a customers house before and if so what? I have 25 years of story’s

All true

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

waterlooville

Looks like I’ve not had much interest yet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What like?

By *ob8marMan  over a year ago

York

Sounds like plenty of fun

40 years in customers houses and all true ,,,

By *acks the boy66Man  over a year ago

limerick

What happen there in home should stay there

By *erkswankerMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

Getting my popcorn and my cock ready, hoping for some good stories appearing here from tradespeople

By *ohnnyal80Man  over a year ago

Dunbar

"Anyone else had experience in a customers house before and if so what? I have 25 years of story’s

All true"

Would be interested to hear a few of them.

waterlooville

When I was a apprentice I was working in a flat near Heathrow for a virgin cabin crew member

On the first day I turned up she was running late so I waited outside for around 30 mins until a blonde mid 20s woman in all red got out of her car and waved so I knew it was her.

I approached her and as I have a fetish for anyone in tights instinctively looked at her legs which where in a pair of tan shiny tights.

I knew I was going to get turned on at some point during the day.

She showed me to the job in the bathroom and said she was going to grab a shower and made me a cup of coffee so she could buy herself some time.

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

"When I was a apprentice I was working in a flat near Heathrow for a virgin cabin crew member

On the first day I turned up she was running late so I waited outside for around 30 mins until a blonde mid 20s woman in all red got out of her car and waved so I knew it was her.

I approached her and as I have a fetish for anyone in tights instinctively looked at her legs which where in a pair of tan shiny tights.

I knew I was going to get turned on at some point during the day.

She showed me to the job in the bathroom and said she was going to grab a shower and made me a cup of coffee so she could buy herself some time.

"

And and? Lol

More, please

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Hell of a long shower.

Why start something then disappear. That poor woman will be all wrinkled if she's any longer in that bloody shower!!

By *eandthewifelooking4funCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

More please lol

waterlooville

After 10 mins or so I knocked back on the door and she answered and let me in wearing gym leggings and hoodie, which wasn’t very flattering but said the shower was ok to get to work on so went upstairs.

Walking in and smelling the sweet smell of her perfume and shower gel I noticed the washing basket in the corner of the bathroom which had the foot of her tights hanging out.

I was tempted there and then but had to stop myself.

She came upstairs and said that she was going to the gym and would be back in a couple of hours and asked if I was ok on my own?

I couldn’t believe my luck and couldn’t wait for her to leave.

A minute or so later she said bye and I heard the door shut and her car drive away.

I was like a little boy at Christmas when I lifted the lid of her wash basket and saw the tights rolled up with the black knickers wrapped up in them.

Lifting them up to my face I inhaled deeply smelling her warm moist knickers and the amazing smell of her tights.

As part of my work/business I get to go into many people’s homes and I do meet a lot of women as part of this. It has only happened once so far! I am in involved with property and a woman had asked me to do some inspection work on the property as she was selling up to move abroad. I'll spare the details but she was very sexy and attractive woman of Middle Eastern origins who had lived in Ireland for about 20 years. We had an instant sexual attraction-very strong. Anyway, she asked me to call back with my report that evening and thus began a very intense, but short-lived sexual liaison that lasted a few weeks. She then moved overseas and that was that.

I do get women flirting with me a lot but I am wary of crossing boundaries in case it becomes a risk of professional misconduct. On another occasion I was inspecting a property and the lady of the house was present. She was about 50 and very attractive. I went around all rooms of course. In the master bedroom, there was some fine lingerie lying on the bed with a dildo. When I was leaving she smiled and asked me if I had seen everything. I said I had seen everything I needed to see. Did you see everything she asked again? Yes, I did. I handed her my business card hoping for a call but it never came

waterlooville

The tights and knickers made my cock throb in my shorts and had to taste them.

They where amazing and within a minute I had my cock out and was wanking while smelling them.

I felt a bit guilty about doing it so stopped my self and put them back on top of the laundry basket and continued to work every now and then glancing at them.

A while later the lady came home and was standing in the doorway offering me another drink, but she was looking at the tights and dirty knickers with the gusset on show that I had placed on top of the laundry basket rather than put inside.

I knew I’d been caught.

“I’ll get rid of those for you” she said and smiled.

“That’s ok it was a welcome distraction” I bravely said.

Never the less she took the basket away and disappeared down stairs.

Some years ago my neighbour, who was in her 60s but gorgeous with awesome tits, asked me to keep an eye on her property whilst she was away.

She had a cat and had arranged for someone to come in and feed it.

Mid way through her holiday I went in the check thinks were okay. I had to check all rooms including her bedroom. I approached a chest of drawers and couldn’t resist a peek inside.

To my delight the top drawer contained her lingerie and was amazed to find some sexy lacy nics and matching bras…..together with some fine nylon stockings.

I soon had my cock out wrapped in her nylons and sniffing her nics…..and soon shot a hot load. It wasn’t the last time I had to check her property whilst she was away! ??

By *eith28Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

[Removed by poster at 21/06/21 17:09:03]

manchester

swansea

By *vbikerMan  over a year ago

morpeth

I once got a few months of work for a lady after she came back and found her builder laid on her bed wearing her stockings and suspenders her panties wrapped around his cock wanking. All the time I was there she never left any undies laying around

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

"I once got a few months of work for a lady after she came back and found her builder laid on her bed wearing her stockings and suspenders her panties wrapped around his cock wanking. All the time I was there she never left any undies laying around"

Wonder why lol

By *vbikerMan  over a year ago

morpeth

Did have pleasure of her body after the job finished. Asked me if ever saw things that I shouldn't have. Told her about seeing photos sex toys stained undies. Even one womans daughter playing with her self

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

I’m lucky that my job often finds me left alone in customers homes so always have a good mooch around

Which for a panty perv is a huge bonus

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

waterlooville

I thought I’d gone too far saying it but felt so horny.

She came up 5 minutes later with another cuppa and stood in the doorway looking gorgeous in her gym leggings and hoodie.

After a bit of small talk I found out she was German and had been a air stewardess for 7 years and had done short and long haul

But preferred long haul because of the stop overs and she had been dating one of the pilots but had recently split up.

She said she had to pop down to the shop to get some bits for work the following day.

Once she left I thought I’d have a break for 10 minutes and went from the en-suite through her bedroom

Pictures everywhere of her with mainly black guys while in bikinis covered to bedside drawers and sideboard I quickly opened the top drawer and found the largest collection of lingerie I’d ever seen but heard the door as she had forgot her purse.

Near miss averted I went down stairs and sat in my van drinking my tea till she came back.

She walked in first and went upstairs as I followed her looking at her great ass in the Lycra.

She went into the bedroom and emptied the carrier bag on the bed as I walked past her but I noticed there where several pairs of gloss tan tights in boxes.

swansea

cambridge

By *untimes-2022Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

sunderland

Nice

Love the thought of workmen having a good rifle through my wife's lingerie. Does it really happen?

manchester

waterlooville

Caving noticed the tights on the bed I felt my heart speed up and hoped that she didn’t notice my reaction but it was obvious

“Do you wear tights to work every day” I asked

She looked at me and knodded “yes it’s part of the uniform why” she replied.

“Just that not many women wear them anymore do they although I wish they did”

Had I gone to far again?

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *elfastpantyguyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Hope she gave you a fashion show in them sexy nylon tights

waterlooville

I knew I was growing in my shorts and it would become obvious sooner or later to her but was so nervous so went back to working in the bathroom.

I heard the doorbell ring and her answering it to a man with a deep voice with a accent.

I could hear them talking and laughing while I was undoing the shower trap and thought to myself imagine if he had come round to fuck her

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and then a big black guy stood in the doorway looking down at me

“ hi how’s it going in there” he said

“ not bad shouldn’t be a problem I’ll be finished soon” I replied

Looking at him I would have said he was 6’5 and well built wearing gym shorts and vest

His member was clear to see and shocked me a little.

With that I felt the pipe I was trying to loosen crack and knew it was going to take longer than anticipated

“That didn’t sound good” he said and she appeared next to him

“Nope it’s a nightmare I’ll have to go to the suppliers and pick some bits up” and I’ll be back soon if that’s ok.

They both smiled and said it was fine but how long will I be.

I wasn’t sure so said I’ll ring when I get to the suppliers

And left

By *umblebiMan  over a year ago

ayles

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ocky82Man  over a year ago

Watford

Had lots of wanks but that’s it

By *ice guys do it betterMan  over a year ago

greenock

manchester

Torbaydos

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

waterlooville

I arrived at the suppliers and asked for the part I needed but no luck till the following morning so rang the lady up and it rang and rang.

I tried again and the man answered the phone, I explained what the issue was and asked if I could come back in the morning at around 9 as the shop opened at 8.

“No problem but she will have to leave a key in the key safe by the side gate” and he gave me the code.

I wondered to myself what where they doing? Where they fucking?

Anyway after a afternoon of daydreaming and a evening of watching telly then falling asleep after a lenthy edging session I woke and went to the shop and picked up the part needed to finish the job and arrived at the house 30 mins later and ahead of schedule.

I thought it best to knock on the door in case they hadn’t gone out but there was no answer

I let myself in and walked around into the kitchen and lounge but no body was home.

Went upstairs and walked into the bedroom which smelt of perfume but sex too the bed was made badly and on the floor next to the far side was a bundle of clothes including the gym leggings and hoodie but next to that is what spiked my interest.

A pair of lace top sheer tan stockings and a tiny black thong gusset laid upwards

Covered in milky white stains.

I felt my cock twitch and had to have them.

Then I noticed the bin next to the bed had a condom wrapper in it and used condom tied up.

Clearly on the pack it said XXL so knew he was hung

I picked up the condom and it was huge I could have fitted in it 3 times over.

It was still wet so I guessed that it must of been from the morning sex they had but under that one was another 3 used and tied so they must have had a busy night i thought.

manchester

Torbaydos

Wow

swansea

Lord

Northumberland

Hot ,

Xx

By *urabriteMan  over a year ago

stafford

waterlooville

As I was still quiet nee to this sort of thing I panicked a little and got on with the job knowing I was only going to be there a couple of hours so thought I’d be able to deal with the horny thoughts in my head.

10 mins past and I needed a drink so went downstairs to the kitchen and put the tap on and found a glass but noticed on the side someone had laid out a cup and spoon with a note.

“ hi sorry got called to work and won’t be home for a few days but help yourself to anything x” the note said.

“Anything” I thought.

I sat on the chair and drinker my water and looked at the pics around the lounge mostly of her in bikinis with a few different black men but all big 6ft plus and judging by one or two of the pics hung too as you could see in there shorts and one guy in speedos, she was tiny compared to all of them.

I felt so horny and knew I only had this job on today so thought I’d drag it out.

Went back upstairs and had a look at the bundle of dirty clothes again and held the black thing up to my face and inhaled deeply.

Omg it was amazing

Then it hit me

I have to see if she’s got any dildos.

On each side of the bed where a set of drawers and looked in the first one,

Nothing good in there

Next one down

Couple of books and a branded sleep visor form

A airline

Last one on this side

Lube And about 30 xxl condoms as well as a black set of anal beads.

I though that can’t be all Of it surely.

Over to the other side and opened the top drawer

A different lube and more condoms

Next drawer down

Bingo

Several pairs of lace top stockings and garter belt

Last drawer

A couple more books.

I thought this woman can’t only be satisfied by cock can she even if it’s a huge one?

I went back round the first side and my foot hit something under the bed

A white plastic flat type box on wheels

I rolled it out and couldn’t believe what I saw

Several larger than average dildos all black and realistic with veins and a pronounced head

Loving this, more please

Belfast

More please great story

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

When self employed electrician some years ago along with a few mates. We were rewiring all the flats on housing association estates in Hackney, we'd tell the tenants the night before to clear the areas we needed to get to. But lots of time nothing was moved one occasion we found adult mags with photos of the couple and photos of them getting up to all sorts of things. Just one of the things that happened on those estates,I've written about some on here previously

By *irSub3Couple  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

It does. We had 2 decorators in for 2 days work, we were both in and out of the house on the first day and had been chatting to them. I left a pair of her black lace knickers sitting out in the laundry room when we left for the afternoon. When we came home the knickers were missing. They were returned the next day, back where we had left them and they’d obviously been wanked into.

manchester

By *p22333Man  over a year ago

Witney

Belfast

"It does. We had 2 decorators in for 2 days work, we were both in and out of the house on the first day and had been chatting to them. I left a pair of her black lace knickers sitting out in the laundry room when we left for the afternoon. When we came home the knickers were missing. They were returned the next day, back where we had left them and they’d obviously been wanked into. "

Lucky builders I'd love to wank in her black lace knickers

swansea

Northumberland

sunderland

Nice

A few years ago I was doing an ensuit, knickers were left by the end of the bed right where I past every day, some really nice pussy stains in them, three or four wanks every day with them.

By *UNANDNICEMan  over a year ago

Basildon

Yes I have had one with a customer

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Any more to come?

My girlfriend Lavita is a beautician & does eyelash extensions, so it’s sort of similar to when they have their hair done & she will gossip with her clients for a couple hours during the treatment. She was pretty open with some of them and they would find out about all of each other secrets, one of them was telling Lavita how small her boyfriends cock was which is when Lavita told her about her making me her cuck as she loves bbc and her client wanted to see what she really meant. Lavita got me to arrange a meet with a black bull and bring him home so I did, the client (Rosie) saw me naked first and told me how much bigger than her bf but I said just wait until Lavita undresses Mike lol. Rosie got so turned on at the sight of Lavita squirting on this huge black cock she couldn’t resist from pushing my head down between her legs before making me fuck her

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Great stories

swansea

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Some of these stories remind of the intro to an episode of criminal minds

waterlooville

I opened the clear plastic box fully and noticed that the toys where slick with lube or her juices and had to find out.

I picked up one that was about 8” long but very thick and it wobbled in my hand.

It felt huge compared to my own cock which was now throbbing in my shorts.

Gave it a sniff and sucked on the huge head of it tasting her juices which where amazing.

I wondered “is this what it feels like when a woman sucks cock” I was enjoying it and picked up another one and did the same.

The last one I picked up was stupidly big, at least 11” and twice my thickness

It was so heavy it slowly wobbled in my hand but had clearly been used recently as there was a tide mark for want of a better word.

waterlooville

I was so turned on at this point that I laid on her bed that smelt of expensive perfume and pulled my cock out from my shorts and started wanking, smelling the toys as I did so.

I wanted more but didn’t really know how to satisfy my hunger.

I picked up the lube and squirted some on my cock to add to the experience and felt it run down to my crack.

I quickly realised that I might make a mess on the bedding so grabbed a towel from the shower and laid back down stroking myself after applying even more lube

cambridge

By *ohn ACouple  over a year ago

andover

Back in the mid 90 myself and a colleague had the job of replacing the heating system in a big old house. While carring out the work we found a huge stash of very explicit and illegal porn.

Looking at the couple who owned the house we could not believe they could be into the sort of stuff that was in the mags. We told the lady what we had found thinking she might ask us to get rid of them only for her to go scarlet.

Just shows you never really know. The porn was not there when we went back the next day but I did look at her in a different light from then on.

» Add a new message to this topic