FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cucking - Our True Account

Cucking - Our True Account

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for recent comments.

When an experience like this hits you, a great deal of processing needs to happen. Not just for me, but also for my wife too. We have been together for over twelve years, married for ten of those and in none of that time have either of us been anything but faithful. This is not to say that I have not wanted to see her with various guys, but always backed off telling her my true feelings, for fear of a negative reaction. So the odd bedroom chat whilst she expertly stroked my balls is what I’ve had to be content with. Until now.

I was friends with the guy who now is fucking her. I honestly cannot remember how the initial conversation started between me and him, but it took the form of me describing what guys she did like – all pure fantasy on my part – which led him to react in a surprising way. When I mentioned she liked a guy in the band we are in, he sounded dejected, and said ‘oh that’s a shame. I like her!’

I couldn’t believe my luck and decided to act upon this. I don’t know what was different about this guy over others but something was telling me to push this further. I decided to tell her in bed a few nights later what had happened and she responded differently to previous times and told me that she thought he was quite hot. I remember she came on my tongue talking about him.

I then encouraged him to text her. Tame at first as they only had met just a few times previously and after all, to her it was just some fun. However, gradually some really steamy stuff passed between them (not least of which was a pic of his cock) and things seemed to be moving along as I had always wanted, though slowly. She had doubts over whether I was serious and whether I was after her doing this so that I could have an affair! I explained the psyche of the average cuck – no easy task! – and allayed her doubts and fears as much as possible. Along the way I got her to read the texts to me whilst she stroked my balls and I licked her toes. I still am not trained fully so I’m afraid I do still cum when I like, but these situations were so hot, who could blame me?!

I decided to move things along around Christmas time. They were talking more and more and the topic of underwear had come up in several texts. I decided I would surprise her with an expensive bra and thong set, neatly presented in gift wrap and even included a some fruity lube – something we had never purchased. I had told him that I was buying them and that I would text a pic to him of what I had bought for his approval. He jokingly said that he would look forward to taking them off her. I told her that the underwear was for her to wear when she saw him next. ‘Its not for my eyes,’ I told her. Boy did she give me a slow wank that night!

When they did eventually meet two weeks later, none of us could hide the anticipation of the meeting. They were a little awkward at first, but once a drink or two had passed, inhibitions began to fall. I still have a stab in my stomach every time I think about the first time I saw them kiss. She has a very sensuous way of kissing and to see her mouth on his, her soft tongue darting into his mouth and him responding was a thrill beyond words. I waited obediently for a few minutes (she was in the loo of a venue we were at – how classy) which was quiet so no one saw them. Eventually, I couldn’t bear it any longer and decided to push the door open, to find them in each others arms. He giggled and whispered to her ‘I think we’re being watched…’

The thing with all of this, though we had talked over and over what she thought of the situation, what she wanted from it, what I wanted etc, we were still reacting to the scenario like anyone would in a brand new situation. We weren’t self-assured, we weren’t smart and sophisticated, we just took things very slowly. And taking things this way has certainly paid off.

It’s a blessing in disguise that he lives a good distance from us, otherwise, I just know he’d be in our bed all the time at the moment. Neither of us seem to be able to focus on much else other than when he is next visiting! We have maintained the same mantra throughout all of this: it’s a ‘share’, not an ‘affair’. In this way, we all three of us are getting our kicks. She gets to have a guy of 23 in our bed – 11 years her junior – he gets to bone a beautiful woman without any guilt or sneaking around, and I get my cuck thrills to the max. Whether its peeping through the door, being sent out in full knowledge of their lovemaking or being allowed on the bed with them and enjoying some fantastic cum from her pussy.

One thing we are both adamant on and that is we keep things open between us. The texts, the conversations and the flirting were all in my full knowledge and encouragement. Then when things did move to the next level, we all three of decided upon what was going to happen, though as part of the deal we had previously made, she got to ‘tell’ me what they were going to do.

One spontaneous act which wasn’t on our agenda but was a huge turn was them both taking a shower in our en suite whilst I was at the door. Entirely hot watching them both lather and clean each other, all the time kissing each other deeply and wantonly.

To any of you who like me have longed for the experience and find yourself at long last in it, try and remember to keep it in prespective. Difficult I know but you have a life away from this and it can take over if you’re not careful. We still look at each other and go ‘did this really just happen to us?’ Little snippets of what went on suddenly come back to us both and we’ll text each other and have a steamy exchange for half an hour! Something we haven’t done in years.

Would be good to swap stories if anyone wants to here or via email.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

U made my cock very hard

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

My story of our first time is here - http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/108130

I'd also welcome comments and others tales.

There were other times too, all started slow and just flowed rather than being fully premeditated. Always loved watching and feeling her get fucked.

There were a few occassions I would come home and catch her in action or just listen without them knowing i was there - very hot.

That's a beautifully written piece. About four years ago I talked to a gentleman about cuckolding. He and his wife were starting to get into it and asked me if I'd be interested. Fates conspired so we never met but actually hearing him talking about the psychology of cuckolding was fascinating. What came through was that the bond between the gent and his wife was very strong. Physical bonds are strong but the emotional bond between a couple who truly love and trust each other and are prepared to be that open is amazingly powerful.

Joe, thanks for writing

A fantastic and inspiring read...

It's nice to hear how sharing these experiences has brought you sexually closer again as a married couple, while stimulating you both mutually, yet in differing ways!

By *heekycharmingchapMan  over a year ago

leeds

great read, wish i could be the lucky guy to have a sexy wife to enjoy with hubbies full knowledge.

As a guy who has, or is, playing the third man with a number of couples I can only thank you for the insights into cuckold relationships.

I agree with them totally and consider it an honour to be allowed to be part of their strong feelings for each other. When the passion rises the interplay of feelings and needs satisfied by each other, whether all in the bed or from behind doors. It is a special magic almost every time...

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

to the OP, thanks for writing such a thoughtful and romantic account of your first experience, we related to everything you have written, it describes our first time really accurately and the all the feelings and desires that came with it and after it...we wish u lots and lots of equally happy times in a situation where everyone is a winner.

Some lovely messages. Plus the private ones to us really do mean a lot. Thank you everyone. Has it inspired you to dive into this alternate universe?

[Removed by poster at 23/08/12 10:41:28]

^^

I'd have to get married first in order to become a cuck

I loved reading your story.. Hope to hear more soon

Just had a re-read of that account. Since posting I am blessed to have struck up a friendship with a couple here - you know who you are - whose experiences are most stimulating to hear!

I wish they'd write more!

Brilliant account on a subject / sexual preference we have been discussing a lot of late Sara & cris

Awesome stuff and really an insight

A very similar scenario to what me and my husband enjoy he works quite a lot and i have quite a bit of free time on my hands and there is nothing better than meeting someone and hubby either quietly coming back into the house to see me in bed or the best was when i rang him on his mobile put the phone on speaker on the bedside for him to listen in on me fucking one my previous meets said he got so hard he had to pull over and wnak himself off while listening to me cummin for the other guy in my bed xx

By *ristol_greeneyesMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Beautiful story Joe. And a remarkably frank insight into how it works for both of you. I have often fantasised about being that guy - but I often have wondered how I could do it while respecting the cuck - your original post has demonstrated that this is possible. Hopefully, one day...

Excellent insight in to what can be experienced and enjoyed by all with this interest.

Many thanks.

Keep flirting between wanting just threesomes as our way of playing and then veering towards a more extreme cuck experience.

Both work for us. I'm not like some cucks in that we still have very fulfilling sex between us - my dick is big enough. It's just not the VWE variety! Which obviously L has gotten used to now.

Similar with us we have great sex together also but just love other men getting involved with my wife.

Some scenarios just been threesomes also and some cuck themed too.

Main interest is men having fun involving my wife etc

» Add a new message to this topic