FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Blindfolded Massage

Blindfolded Massage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thinking of organising a blindfolded massage for the missus

Either male or female or both

Anyone done anything similar, seen similar posts for blindfolded meets but focus needs to be the missus and the massage. To get her to the point of asking to be taken because she can't take anymore...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

That is hot; imagine her feeling two hands on her body, then after a while another two then maybe another two - hands all over her massaging every inch of her simultaneously. Till she was begging for more !

"That is hot; imagine her feeling two hands on her body, then after a while another two then maybe another two - hands all over her massaging every inch of her simultaneously. Till she was begging for more !"

She then doesn't know who's gently nibbling her breasts or eating her pussy or slipping a finger in.

Should I add arm restraints

By *dult69Man  over a year ago

beverley

Lucky missus x

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Done it once, it was the most erotic thing ever. There was no restraints though. But it would add fun to the erotic massage. Happy to help

By *eg12Couple  over a year ago

rhondda

Done this very recently and it was a first for us, we had a night in a hotel booked and an evening in the city with friends planned.

I had already planned the massage unknown to my wife. As the night went on and the alcohol flowed, I whispered in my wifes ear "we can't be too late, I have a massuer coming to give you an erotic massage"

Her eyes light up and she said what time, I said whenever you are ready, he is on standby.

Not long after we were back at the hotel and she was face down on the bed in her sexy lingerie with me teasing and kissing her.

Then there was a knock at the door, I opened it and said she is on the bed and would love a massage.

He soon got to work on her and had her moaning very heavy and it soon developed into a full blown threesome and an amazing night for all, since then my wife has asked "when are we doing it again"

The bloke in question is on our verifications

By *avidrobMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

That sounds amazing for her and for everyone involved. I’m close to you and would love to help!

"Done this very recently and it was a first for us, we had a night in a hotel booked and an evening in the city with friends planned.

I had already planned the massage unknown to my wife. As the night went on and the alcohol flowed, I whispered in my wifes ear "we can't be too late, I have a massuer coming to give you an erotic massage"

Her eyes light up and she said what time, I said whenever you are ready, he is on standby.

Not long after we were back at the hotel and she was face down on the bed in her sexy lingerie with me teasing and kissing her.

Then there was a knock at the door, I opened it and said she is on the bed and would love a massage.

He soon got to work on her and had her moaning very heavy and it soon developed into a full blown threesome and an amazing night for all, since then my wife has asked "when are we doing it again"

The bloke in question is on our verifications"

Oh need to take a look

So hot

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I too like this idea!

[Removed by poster at 25/06/21 02:14:11]

I would like to be added to the orderly queue please.

By *sian SpiceMan  over a year ago

South West England/ West London

Love the idea

By *ihullfunMan  over a year ago

hull

Love the idea, all we have done so far is that I blindfold her and I left the room. Came back a little time later and give her a massage and fucked her with her blindfold on. After we chatted about it and see said that could be anyone doing that and that was a big turn on

"Love the idea, all we have done so far is that I blindfold her and I left the room. Came back a little time later and give her a massage and fucked her with her blindfold on. After we chatted about it and see said that could be anyone doing that and that was a big turn on"

Time to just do it

beverley

By *ihullfunMan  over a year ago

hull

Trying to arrange something at the moment, but now she’s put a spanner in the works? She said what about another women?

Why not if you can find one

By *opbradMan  over a year ago

Fenland

I have done this with a couple. The wife loved having four hand massaging her before she was begging to be fucked. Turned into a great threesome.

By *ensualhandsMan  over a year ago

central

[Removed by poster at 25/07/21 13:16:46]

By *ensualhandsMan  over a year ago

central

I’ve had the pleasure of helping many couples in the past and would love to be of assistance if interested. I tried to message but I think males may be blocked.

"I’ve had the pleasure of helping many couples in the past and would love to be of assistance if interested. I tried to message but I think males may be blocked."

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

I met with a couple to give her a massage but not blindfolded. I’d met them before socially but never had contact other than a hello, goodbye kiss. I met the husband in the hotel bar first then he went to bring his wife to join us. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw them approach me she wore a blue very tight fitting short dress, a strap over one shoulder which made her breasts and cleavage stand out and 5” high heels. I’d been told she would be wearing stockings which made me wonder if she wore any other underwear. We had several drinks then went up to their room where she changed in the bathroom out of site into a skimpy tie on bikini while I prepared the bed and massage oils. She came out wearing a thin almost see through robe you could sense the tension as she had never been touched by anyone other than her husband and now he untied her robe and handed her to me. I laid her face down on the bed and started to massage her legs then her shoulders and back untying her bikini top and then the bottoms so I could expose her bum to my hands. He was now stripped off cock in hand getting off on what he was watching and asked me to strip too. I placed a towel over her bum snd asked her to turn over the towel now hiding her pussy from my view but her lovely breasts totally exposed. She had been apprehensive but now seeing two erect cocks and herself almost naked gave in to what was to come. I massaged her feet, legs, thighs then moved up to her arms shoulders and finally her breasts and stomach. Her nipples stood out like bullets as my fingers finally brushed across them I knew this was going to end in her wanting sex with me but it was still her husband who had to give his permission. Finally I removed the towel to expose her neatly trimmed pussy so I could massage her hips and then finally her pussy itself. She was gaggin for it, I was gaggin for it, he was gaggin for it, I asked him if I could fuck her, her face lit up hoping he wouldn’t say no. He said yes then stood watching as we had sex.

By *lowmassageukMan  over a year ago

portsmouth

Done many blindfolded massages. Some ending in sex and some not. All great fun

Wife's friend loves her blindfolded massage in the garden. Both naked in the hot sun. Gentle breeze stimulates the skin.

Blindfolded massage given for hours. She is face down as I slowly cover every inch from head to toe. Finger tips and palms with varying pressure. Feathers, silk and fur. End result is she loses herself in multiple orgasums.

I love giving pleasure to others x

By *ensualkinkMan  over a year ago

hotel or at yours

One of my favourite scenarios to mix massage and tease. It’s also hot to get hubby into the mix as a 4 hands massage so that she would not know who is touching where and teasing her

Such an erotic experience for all involved

By *oblo696Man  over a year ago

lowestoft

My now wife had this from an old guy on a holiday when we were much younger. Very very sexy. Love to reminisce now…

beverley

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *asseurMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

As a qualified _asseur, blindfolded massages are one type of massage I offer.

By *4nd5omeMan  over a year ago

leicester

Can offer this in the midlands with or without sex.

By *r MuscleMan  over a year ago

birmingham

I would love a blind folded massage in Birmingham

» Add a new message to this topic