FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Shy Prude

The Shy Prude

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewbeard OP   Man  over a year ago

stokesley

I have always had a ‘thing’ for shy mature women. Especially when they are out for drinks with friends. You know the type, slim, shoulder length hair, but usually tied up, gets ready at a friends house and has to be persuaded to apply make up, a friends tight low cut dress, after a glass of wine Natasha agrees. “What the hell, she thinks to herself, they all think I’m a prude”

Then they head out into town, cocktails beckoning….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Nice start

stokesley

Natasha walked into the hotel bar, the best cocktails in town and they always started a night there, sumptuous seating, a groomed waiter took the girls order, Natasha opting for an Espresso Martini, shuffling uncomfortably in her friends short dress, showing far too much cleavage for her tastes. Secretly she loved her breasts but pushed the thoughts of her ex husband making her orgasm just with his touch on her nipples, how she longed for someone to take her. “If only my friends knew her carnal thoughts, I wish I could discuss with them” Natasha thought to her self.

Cocktails arrived, Natasha took a long sip, and looking up spotted me, sat in a corner, our eyes locked and Natasha blushed, then immediately turned away…..

stokesley

I hadn’t been away on business for a month or so and was really pissed off that I had to be away this weekend, cancelling fun plans with the wife and two very good friends.

I sat in the bar, trying to enjoy a half decent bottle of Rioja, whilst talking to the wife on my phone, explicitly telling her my erotic thoughts, “why don’t you still invite Chris and Charlotte over for drinks? You know I wouldn’t mind!” I finished my whatsap with a devil emoji awaiting her response. We enjoy an open honest sexually driven marriage, it’s not our driver but occasionally we play and we were gutted I had to go away this weekend.

As I saw my wife typing I looked up and saw a group of five pretty girls walk through the bar…..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start looking forward to more.

stokesley

My phone pinged “are you sure darling? I’m so horny, I have been all week, you know I adore Penny and her hubby has such a lovely dick, if we did play can I FaceTime you at the same time?”

I poured another glass, feeling myself harden and smile to myself, “Maybe this won’t be a complete washout after all”

Our conversation ebbed backward and forth, directing Charlotte into what I would like to see, fortunately our friends were also still free and agreed to play out and more importantly to a video show just for me.

A smiled and my eyes locked onto the shy girl sipping an Espresso Martini across the bar from me…..

manchester

stokesley

“Hey, there’s a really hot shy looking girl across the bar from me! Fuck I’m horny” I typed into my phone furiously. “Well you

Have my full permission gun, but make sure you are on FaceTime in approximately 2 hours! I’ll message you when we are ready to put on our show for you! Xx Charlotte replied. “What a lucky boy I am” as I closed my phone, took a glug of Rioja, grabbed my bottle and glass and moved to take a seat at the bar….

stokesley

Apologies for the typos

stokesley

Natasha saw him move to the bar, and tried to look away but her eyes kept switching her gaze back on him. Unknown to her she was blushing bright red. “Natasha are you ok!?” One of her friends asked, giggling. “Are you checking that guy out at the bar you naughty girl!” The other girls fell about laughing, they all thought of her as a prude, which to be far she was. However none of them knew her inner thoughts and right now she could feel that warm sensation growing from the pit of her stomach. She needed sex, tonight….

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

stokesley

Curios at her ‘friends’ Natasha grabbed her purse and stormed off toward the toilet, as she did she passed me at the bar and briefly looked directly into my eyes, my cock twitched, could this beautiful she girl actually be thinking what I’m thinking?…..

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

I’m thinking what your thinking lol

manchester

By *r and Mrs always rightCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

stokesley

Natasha reached the toilet sat down and pulled down her thong, gasped at how wet she was and leaning back closed her eyes and thought about the tall man sat at the bar, “He almost devoured me with his eyes” she thought to herself as her hands slipped between her legs, she instantly came hard as her finger touched her long deprived (and massively swollen) clit. Hurriedly she pulled up her thong pulled her dress back in place and went to wash her hands. She was so flushed and shocked at her make up, quickly she re-did her face and walked back to join her ‘friends’

Feeling more confident , post orgasm, she walked closely past the man at the bar and threw him a cheeky smile…..

Love the build up more please

By *groot20Couple  over a year ago

Mayfair

cheshire/Preston

Urhmmmmmm

manchester

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Mmmm more please

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Great mmmmmm

stokesley

“Ohh fuck…” I thought to myself as I swung my chair back toward the bar to hide my growing bulge. “Did that really happen!!” I turned my head and followed her perfect ass as she walked back to join her group of friends. They all started gossiping with intent, the odd glance coming my way. I inwardly smiled at the attention and drained the last of my Rioja. Catching the bartenders eye, I ordered a bourbon on the rocks, and turned back to the girls and my heart sank.

They were leaving and walked toward the exit, one of the girls broke off and walked toward me, smiling…..

manchester

stokesley

Hi! Unfortunately we are all headed into town, but we thought you would like Natasha’s number” handed me a piece of paper, kissed me on the cheek, winked at me, spun around and left. I couldn’t hide how hard I was, i groaned, perhaps to loudly as the bar tender grinned, and poured me another bourbon. My phone pinged…

“Hey hun, they will be here soon! Xxx

Is almost forgotten about my gorgeous wife, I opened the message, attached was a photo of her ample chest, clothed in my favourite corset….

By *hor66Man  over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Can't wait to read more

By *ograCouple  over a year ago

truro

Love it ...keep going ..think we all want more ??

By *ew aged adventurerMan  over a year ago

swansea

By *topthepressMan  over a year ago

MANCHESTER

Reminds me of a librarian I knew years ago very quite and reserved but once her hair was down a right slut

By *r_FaustusMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Nice start

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

stokesley

“Her friend just gave me her number, am I ok to message her” I asked my wife….

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

[Removed by poster at 25/06/21 22:46:28]

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

stokesley

“Darling you have an hour before we perform for you, message her and maybe she would like to watch us, but be careful, it might shock her, I love you and miss you and your hard cock!”

By *yTreacleMan  over a year ago

Winchester

Wonderful scene setting

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Liking this scenario

By *adbod2015Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

Great read so far.

manchester

stokesley

God I was horny now. I could be at home having great sex with my hot wife and friends. However there is a glimmer of some fun here tonight, I quickly grabbed my phone and started to type……

stokesley

Hi!

It’s me, the stranger at the bar! I have a proposition for you, will you allow me to be completely honest, if I shock you and you don’t reply I will completely understand. If you reply, “See you at ten!x” then a fabulous evening will be ahead!

I’m married, very much in love, however we on occasion ‘play’ with other people. This evening in fact my wife is entertaining two very good friends. I will be sat in the bar, watching the action via FaceTime.

My wife thinks it would be a very good idea for you to join me for drinks and to watch the show!

Again, apologies if this shocks you…….

stokesley

I hesitated then pressed send….

stokesley

Ten o clock came and no reply, hey ho, nothing ventured nothing gained. I settled into a quiet corner of the bar, preferred a bottle of wine and waited for my wife to FaceTime. Slightly disappointed but knew I had probably gone too far with my message to the mystery shy girl, at least I had been honest…

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

manchester

stokesley

“Sorry I’m late”

I nearly jumped out of my seat, I looked up and there she was, looking completely nervous. My cock twitched and I smiled, patted the seat next to me and she sat down, smiling.

I offered my hand “Martin, an absolute pleasure to meet you!”

She took my hand, more firmly than expected.”Natasha, I really don’t know why I am here, but your message flustered me”. My phone vibrated, FaceTime from Charlotte!

“Shall we?” I asked Natasha. “Yes” she replied quietly, and moved in closer to me…….

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

stokesley

Charlotte came into view, just her face, bright red lipstick and a huge smile.” Oh hello darling, I see you have company! Is this the delicious girl from the bar you told me about? Hi I’m Charlotte”

“Hi, yes, Natasha, I’m sorry I’m very nervous, I’ve never done anything like this before!”

“Don’t worry, you are in very good hands, we we all look after you! I see you’re still in the bar, why don’t you take the lovely Natasha to your room and order a bottle of champagne, FaceTime me back in half an hour?” Charlotte blew a kiss into the camera then switched off….

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Nice!

stokesley

“Oh my god this is crazy!” Natasha whispered, I’m a nervous wreck!

“Let me get you a drink to calm you down? Espresso Martini?

“How did you know!?”

“My eyes were fixated on you from the moment you walked in!”

“Yes please!” Natasha smiled, gently rested her hand on my thigh. My cock twitched. Natasha’s Martini arrived and I could visibly see her relax as she drank. My eyes devoured every inch of her body. Size 8, beautiful auburn hair, straight to her shoulders but a slight curl. Probably a c cup and the most beautiful skin and cleavage I’d seen in years and the most enchanting smile. I wanted her badly…..

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

manchester

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

More please..

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Don't stop there, brilliant so far

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Loving this story already

By *FirmHandMan  over a year ago

Worcester

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I’m sure intrigued by this one!

By *riftwood400Man  over a year ago

Tynemouth

A great start

By *ip73Man  over a year ago

Stanwell

great so far

stokesley

Apologies, it’s been a busy weekend

stokesley

Natasha placed her hand on mine, but her bottom lip, drained her Martini and whispered in my ear…

“Take me to your room, I think we have a FaceTime party any minute” and took my hand and placed it under her shirt dress. Feeling how wet she was my dick hardened, I audibly groaned, stroked her lips with my fingers, drained my drink and grabbed her hand. “Let’s go, right now!”….

stokesley

Back in my suite, I was careful not to rush this, I sat Natasha on the sofa and kissed her gently. Picked up the phone I ordered room service, Champagne and a couple of steaks, realising I was ravenous not just carnally.

My phone rang, I answered And I recognised Charlotte’s exquisite back, the camera moved to reveal our friends huge thick and bulbous dick, a hand took her hair, wrapped around his wrist then slowly forced into her mouth, then his wife (Alicia) joined Charlotte, both gorging themselves on this very lucky man.

Gripped by the action on screen, I was interrupted by a cough, I looked round to see Natasha, her dress dropped to the floor, stunning black bra and french knickers, sheer with a touch of lace, her forefinger between her teeth, smiling…..

“Are you not going to introduce me to your wife and friends Martin?”……

manchester

stokesley

“Charlotte, may I introduce my new friend Natasha” fairly loudly to attempt to grab their attention. They all stopped and sat together as I centred the camera on Natasha’s gorgeous face. I then panned out to expose her beautiful figure, close up of a magnificent cleavage and bulging nipples, down her incredibly flat stomach. She giggled and turned to show her most incredible arse, slipping her knickers half way down her perfect cheeks.

“Well and wow!” Charlotte replied “we were going to put a show on for you Natasha, however, I think we should get comfortable with a glass and enjoy you two!”

“Room service!” As the door is knocked firmly……

stokesley

Natasha jumped out of her skin, diving under the safety of the Egyptian cotton sheets in the oversized bed. “Come in!” I shouted, positioning the phone so everyone could watch.

She opened the door and pushed the trolley inside. Opening the leaves on the table and setting the cutlery perfectly. I couldn’t not notice her lovely curves, perfect hair in a bun, pressed shirt and uniform, a hint of an Eastern European accent.

Opening the Champagne, with a feint ‘pop’ she poured two glasses, took the cloches from the plates revealing two huge steaks. “Bon appetite, call room service when you want your trolley collected”

I could have sworn she winked at me as she left….

stokesley

Under the sheets, Natasha was having a mini panic attack, what had she done, she was so out of her comfort zone and complete strangers had just seen her act like some cheap hooker in a hotel room. However she smiled to herself “Fuck it, you only live once!” Then she heard Charlotte on FaceTime…

“Wow,your waitress is nearly as hot as Natasha! Where has she gone!?”

I picked up a glass, walked to the bed and offered my hand to Natasha, sheepishly she took my hand and climbed out of bed. She took the champagne and walked over to the phone,

“Apologies all,I got a little nervous, cheers!” Held her glass aloaft and then drank every last drop. “Wheres that husband of yours Charlotte”……

stokesley

We sat and demolished the steaks in minutes, I was still fully dressed and eager to get to the fun but really enjoy lying the audience and Natasha’s exquisite company. We all chatted via FaceTime whilst we dined, Charlotte encouraging us to drink more ( as they all did) the occasional three way kiss from home, Charlotte encouraging us to do the same, which we gladly obliged. Charlottes tongue entering with mine, with Champagne bubbles. I polished off the last of my steak, “Apologies all” I announced, “I am complete overdressed for this!” Natasha didn’t need any further prompting, and took her role seriously. Waking to me she undid my tie, kissed and gently biting my lip, slowly unbuttoned my shirt. Occasionally looking directly into the camera.

Falling to her knees, my belt was unclasped, my trousers fall, Natasha breathes in the scent of my completely pre cum filled tight boxer shorts.

Natasha looked up at me “would you like a nice surprise?”

The FaceTime party cheered!….

Wrexham

This is so good, I can't wait for more

stokesley

Now I have always been a boob man, but what happened next nearly made me cum instantly….

Natasha reached behind her back and I clipped her bra. “I’m sorry, I’m wearing a minimiser bra”

The most perfect pair of this were very slowly revealed. Silky smooth skin, nipples harder and longer than I had ever seen, easily an E cup, on this perfect size 8 frame, I was in awe.

“If you kiss my nipples correctly, I will orgasm so hard”

Face party team cheered wildly!…..

stokesley

I positioned Natasha in front of the camera, her perfect breasts side in to the lens. I slide down my boxers, my hard cock glistening. I brushed the end of my cock gently across Natasha's right nipple. Her groans certifying I was on track. The face time party quietened, intently watching.

I circled the end of my cock on Natasha’s nipple, her back arching, her hand moving to her lonely other nipple. Her hand expertly running from my knee, inner thigh then cupping my heavy almost painful balls.

I

Moved my heaving swollen shaft between the worlds most magnificent cleavage, Natasha pushed her tits hard together engulfing me. My fingers dropped to her nipples, she spat on each in turn, as I proceeded to tweak them, softly initially, increasing the pressure…

Fact time team till hushed, Natasha screamed out in pleasure “Fuuuuck!!!!!!”…..

By *arkWeightMan  over a year ago

London

Oh my!....

stokesley

The phone in the room rings…

“Hi, room service here, how was dinner, did Charlotte enjoy her steak? Would you like your trolley collected?”

Dumbstruck, I rested the phone to my chest, “How do room service k on your name!?”

“I’m so, so sorry Martin, I used to work here and Maria is my friend!”

My dick bulged more, looking into the camera I Bremen. Took the phone back to my ear “hi Maria, please come and tidy up”…….

Wrexham

Fantastic

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

manchester

stokesley

Charlotte was delirious “Plug your phone in darling! I do t want to miss a bear of this!”

Natasha, growing in confidence, bends down with her ample and beautiful boobs , looks directly into the camera.

“You three should fuck, but keep an eye on your screen, room service is in its way” and turns around looks at me, grips my cock and expertly licks from my balls to my top, knowing I’m so ready to cum, and turns the camera toward the bedroom door….

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Fantastic stuff

By *hunderballs68Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Gonna be banging one out on the next instalment!

Keeping us on our toes well written looking forward to next part

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Fantastic

Wrexham

More please

stokesley

Tantalisingly Natasha teased my cock, stood purposely in the centre of the room, next to our trolley. “Room

Service!” Followed by the polite knock..

“Come in Maia!” We both shout in uniform…..

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

stokesley

Maria entered the room,”Good evening, how was dinner?” She asked very professionally, tidied up the plates and refreshed the two glasses. Wondering what may happen next, Maria drank one of the glasses dry, the. Undid her hair, shaking her king glossy brunette locks passed her shoulder, I bottomed her blouse and sank to my knees.

Charlotte was first, a long deep kiss, tweaking gently her right engorged nipple, and taking my cock firmly with her spare hand. Their lips parted and then looked up at me smiling…….

stokesley

“Hello Martin” Maria says “So lovely to see you again!”

“What the fuck!!!” Natasha extorts…. “Oh don’t worry Natasha, Martin, Charlotte and I ha e been planning this for months and I know you needed properly sorting out, so here we are, both of us here for you and your needs”

FaceTime party cheer loudly again!…

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

[Removed by poster at 28/06/21 10:40:37]

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

stokesley

Shocked to the core Natasha didn’t know what to do or say, she felt humiliated that the feeling of spontaneity had gone. Fortunately, her overwhelming sense of rediscovered sex soon took over. Natasha looked directly into the camera, “So Charlotte, what have you got planned for me, oh and I so wish you were all here too!”

(FaceTime party cheer!)

“Well Natasha, turn round and see for your self!”…

stokesley

I’m stood holding rope sand nipple

Clamps, Maria has my cock half in her mouth, dangling a blindfold. “Are you ready to completely submit to us Natasha?”

“Yes” and walks to me kissing me deeply, then turns and crosses her wrists behind her back, Maria places the blindfold, I attach the Nipple clamps, half tightening them, Charlotte has her first of many orgasms, as we walk her to the bed and lie her down…..

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Wrexham

Wow, this just keeps getting better and better

cheshire/Preston

Loving this

stokesley

“Oh fuck” thought Natasha. Herr body was headed for ruin, it was the nipple clamps that kept her at the height of her sexual tension.

Bodies were moving into position, but who and where!….

stokesley

Maria swiftly took her position and spread her long legs allowing Natasha to breathe in the scent. Squeezing her labia together, her clit, wet and sticky with anticipation protruding no ready for Natasha’s soft tongue.

I put Natasha on her knees, pushing her head forward into Maria’s awaiting pussy. I nudged my know very swollen cock for the first time an inch inside her, “Take your tongue and tease Maria’s clit, do not make her cum, neither are you allowed to cum until I say”

At which point I drive as hard as I could, deep,feeling every millimetre of pleasure,Natasha’s cunt tight, wrapping around my whole shaft ….

cheshire/Preston

stokesley

Natasha was delirious in pleasure, Martin’s heavy dick exploring her cunt, Maria’s pussy as delicious as it always had been, how did they organise this? I’ll find out later, for now I’m going to give myself to these two….

I started to fuck Natasha hard, my balls slapping into her, Maria loving her clit being tongued by Natasha, I reached under Natasha and tightened her nipple clamps, feeling her pussy tighten on my cock. “Don’t you dare cum Natasha, you have one more surprise in store”…..

By *imshardMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Excellent

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

manchester

By *r_FaustusMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Very good

Wrexham

Keep going please

stokesley

Natasha couldn’t hold off, “ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck!!!!!!! “ shuddering in ecstasy, her pelvis bucked her vaginal walls clamped on Martin’s cock, her lips sucked hard on Maria’s clit.

Immediately I pulled out,Maria jumped off the bed.

“Shit I’m sorry I couldn’t help myself” Charlotte whispered.

“You need to learn self discipline Natasha, now you will be punished”…..

stokesley

Natasha, almost distraught stayed in the position of her tight ass in the air, desperately wanting a Maria’s cunt and Martin’s cock, what would my punishment be!?

She didn’t have to wait much longer. Maria jumped back on the bed, offering her pussy once again, greedily Natasha’s tongue once again explored and devoured her smooth pussy.

She felt Martin’s cock nudging, this time against her ass.

“Oh god no!” Natasha’s ass was off limits, never tried it, her ass was virginal!

Redditch

Wrexham

Not any more

stokesley

Natasha felt oil dripping on her ass, if felt good as it slipped along her clit, Maria had her head between her hands forcing her deeper in her pussy. Natasha jumped as she felt

Martins finger slide inside her arse, more oil then a second finger. An inch or so inside, more oil,she felt the two fingers massage her ass. Relaxing, she experienced a feeling and a growl in her stomach, a new and exciting feeling. The two fingers widened, move further and massaged her, she felt her ass widening, then suddenly, that huge dick nudging the first delicious inch inside her ass.

Then bang!!! He threw his whole body thrusting forward and took her arse, so hard Natasha screamed and explosively came, squirting from her pussy, her head held hard on Maria’s cunt. Overwhelmed she pushed back in that big dick, wanting more…..

“Time for your final surprise” Martin spoke decisively…..

stokesley

FaceTime party cheered loudly!!

stokesley

He held his dick hard up to the hilt and threw off Natasha’s blindfold. Revealed a scene that would be etched in her mind forever!

Charlotte smiled at her “Hello Natasha, god your tongue felt amazing in my pussy!

“OH MY GOD!” In shock, “Where have you come from!”

“Later darling, look behind you!”

Natasha turned, stunned, Martin was no where to be seen, instead, the Man from the FaceTime party was fucking her ass!

“Where’s Martin and Maria!?” Bewildered she scanned the room, a door opened (which transpired was an adjoining door to another bedroom) in walks Martin and Maria hand in hand!

“Surprise!” I cheekily shout!

“Oh my god, what have you done to me!”

“Later, now we are all going to fuck you……

You have a very naughty mind well written

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Wow

stokesley

[Removed by poster at 29/06/21 12:57:50]

stokesley

Thank you for all your comments. Perhaps I should write more adventures?

Redditch

By *ubble and SqueekCouple  over a year ago

Hull

"Thank you for all your comments. Perhaps I should write more adventures?"

Wrexham