FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My old school friend

My old school friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ye rolls matter!! OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow area

Many years ago I'd hit a bad patch personally. Lost my job, house and friends due to gambling habits.

After much talking to people, I got talking to an old friend from school, Amy.

After we had left school we'd had a few d*unken nights out with friends, and had ended up sleeping with each other on two nights that i can remember.

She'd heard of my problems through the grapevine and offered me a spare room in her flat.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Glasgow area

After a few weeks of settling in and finding myself a new job, I suggested that i repay her kindness by going a night out on me, which she happily agreed to. We'd arranged for a Saturday night out, but nothing too crazy as I was working overtime on the Sunday afternoon.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go on pleas

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Glasgow area

We went out and grabbed a bit of food, then ended up in a decent bar in the city. Not too busy, but not too quiet either.

We chatted, few more drinks and remembered about our school days and all of the characters we had once known.

After 4 or 5 drinks, the conversation moved onto the two times we had slept together ( at least 10 years ago by this point in time) We had a good giggle about it, and then she pointed out that I was still the only guy she'd ever been with that had actually licked her all the way to an orgasm.

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Interesting

More please

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Has promise ??

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Licky licky

Glasgow area

After a couple of more drinks we moved onto a nightclub which we both liked. While we were there, Amy met a couple of work colleagues of hers and i started to realise it was getting late for me, having agreed to work the next day.

I found Amy and told her i would need to go, and asked if she was ok staying out with her workmates. She said that was ok and said she'd likely see me in the flat at some point later on that day.

I gave her a hug goodbye in the club, and she turned her head up towards mine, connected with my lips and kissed me, full on and passionately. After a moment this stopped, and we both said goodnight and went our seperate ways for the night.

As i got back to the flat, lying in bed I was confused I guess. Was this her trying to rekindle old memories, or was it just an alcohol fuelled kiss? My mind turned over as I drifted off to sleep.

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Good start

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Good start

By *ncognito!Woman  over a year ago

falkirk

!!

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Has potential

Looking forward to more of this one.

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *ornycouplepzCouple  over a year ago

here and there

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *es-sMan  over a year ago

Rugby

" "

Can we have some more please.

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Hope there's more

By *yceloonMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Glasgow area

I woke up the next morning, made my usual coffee and sitting in the living room, still trying to make some sense of what had happened the night before.

About half hour later i heard someone in the hallway, and the sound of the front door opening and closing. I didn't think much of it at the time, but the next few moments involved things which I'll never forget as long as I'm on this planet.

By *oole20Man  over a year ago

everywhere

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Getting interesting

By *lowryderMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Don't stop there....

manchester

By *orkiebar51Man  over a year ago

Keighley

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Don't leave it there

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

More please

More please

Glasgow area

So after sitting alone with my thoughts from the night before, to my surprise, Amy came into the living room. Still in the clothes she was wearing the night before when we'd gone out...

I'd naturally assumed that the sound previously mentioned was her coming back into the flat...

keeping us all in suspense

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Keep going...

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Glasgow area

Amy slumped herself onto the sofa on the other side of the room. We started chatting about the night before and she thanked me for taking her out.

A few minutes of normal chit chat happened and she turned to me and said 'After us talking about you still being the only guy who's properly licked me, i got all properly worked up, that's why i kissed you in the club, and i wanted to just come back home with you there and then'

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Interesting start

By *rprotonMan  over a year ago

Dublin

manchester

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

Glasgow area

We kept on chatting and she turned to me and said 'Sorry if i wakened you with any noise' at this point i was still confused with what had happened with our kiss the night before. I said to her, 'Dont be silly, once I'm asleep i don't waken up for much' being a heavy sleeper is a particularly good skill at times!

She then started to tell me how the rest of her night had gone, staying out with her mates as i went back to the flat.

While she was in the club she'd bumped into her second most recent ex, and as it turned out, because she was so worked up from our chat and kiss, she'd pretty much grabbed him and dragged him back to the flat.

By *aptain VMan  over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

"We kept on chatting and she turned to me and said 'Sorry if i wakened you with any noise' at this point i was still confused with what had happened with our kiss the night before. I said to her, 'Dont be silly, once I'm asleep i don't waken up for much' being a heavy sleeper is a particularly good skill at times!

She then started to tell me how the rest of her night had gone, staying out with her mates as i went back to the flat.

While she was in the club she'd bumped into her second most recent ex, and as it turned out, because she was so worked up from our chat and kiss, she'd pretty much grabbed him and dragged him back to the flat."

Keep goin

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

More

Glasgow area

We were both always open with each other about sex and none of us were shy in talking about it anyway.

She told me that when she brought this ex back home last night that they'd gone at it twice when they got back, and once this morning. She told me they'd only just finished when she heard me getting up and going into the kitchen to make my coffee.

We both had a good laugh about it. How I'd gotten her all worked up and how she'd actually planned in her head to come back to the flat and climb into my bed beside me, but she wasn't sure what would happen. Then when she seen this second most recent ex, she just went for it with him instead.

I'd said I'd need to start thinking about getting ready for work, and asked if she'd need in the bathroom any time soon.

She said she'd be fine and would get herself all sorted out after I'd left for work. I could see by the way she slumped on the couch that she wasn't wearing any underwear, and her skirt had ridden up just enough that i could see her pussy lips. I laughed as i told her what i could see and she came back with 'not like you haven't seen it before anyway'

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

By *MR94Man  over a year ago

London

Glasgow area

As i got up from the sofa to head for a shower, still laughing at what she had just said, i headed for the door. Just as i was about to walk out i heard her say 'oh shit' I popped my head back round the door and asked what was wrong. On doing so i watched as she moved herself on the sofa, lying back and putting her legs up in the air.

She turned to me and said 'quick, can you get me some tissues before I get the sofa all wet'

cambridge

manchester

Glasgow area

I quickly went to the bathroom and grabbed a good handful of toilet paper, and made my way back through. Amy was lying back on the couch, legs up and i could just see her lips glistening as i went over to hand her the tissues.

I handed them to her and turned to leave, just as she parted her legs and was about to start wiping. I don't know what came over me, but before i knew it, i had gone onto the sofa and buried my head between her legs, and started lapping up her juices that were just around the entrance to her pussy.

This took her by complete surprise and she moaned and said to me 'what the hell are you doing' i told her i just couldn't resist seeing her all damp and didn't know what had come over me. I said I was sorry and being all embarrassed i got up to leave her to it.

'And where do you think you're going now?' Was the next thing she said to me. 'Get back here and finish what you've started'

As I rejoined her on the sofa, she told me to lie down, which i did. I watched as she moved herself around, climbed on top of me and presented her pussy lips onto my face. She started to slowly grind herself on top of my lips and tongue.

Andover

Glasgow area

As i lay there tongue probing her and me lapping up and swallowing all her juice, this went on for several minutes before she hopped off then kissed me deeply. It was at this point she said something that I'll never forget.

'You do realise you've just swallowed a load of my ex's cum don't you? I could feel it running out of me and down into your mouth, and now I'm kissing you to taste his and my juices mixed together'

I didn't know what to say, here i was lying on the sofa, knowing that I'd just swallowed a load of some other guy's cum. By this point she'd also noticed that I was rock hard, so she spun around, pushed my pyjama trousers down and took my length in her mouth. In doing so she presented her pussy towards my mouth again. At first I wasn't sure, but before i knew it i was face deep in her again, lapping up the mixed cum from her pussy. I'd even slipped a finger inside her and when i pulled it out i noticed a blob of what was definitely this guy's cum on my finger. Without even thinking i licked the whole lot off and swallowed it down, as she continued to suck me.

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

manchester

Hope there's more to this story

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Please keep going

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

this is seriously hot !

horsham

Andover

Glasgow area

Amy stopped sucking me and pushed herself up straight, forcing her pussy right down onto my face. As i kept licking for all i was worth, she moved herself down the sofa, squatted herself above my rock hard cock and started to slowly slide it inside herself. At first she was teasing herself with just the tip, and then in one almighty squat she buried my full length inside of her. She rocked back and forwards for a moment or so, playing with my balls as she went. Then she stopped, climbed off and looked at my shaft which was soaking wet and covered in her mixed juices.

'Holy shit, i can still see some of his cum on your cock' she said as she put the tip back inside her mouth. She started sucking me again, making sure she was taking all of her own and her exs cum off of my cock.

At this she came up again and kissed me on the mouth, cheekily making sure she slipped some of the mixed cum into my mouth at the same time. Then she told me 'Move over and let me lie down, i want to see if you can still lick me until i cum, like you did all those years ago.

Bradford

mmmmmmmmmm

manchester

Here!

Glasgow area

As she lay back and parted her legs, I got down and started licking her clit, slipping two fingers up inside her at the same time. Now and again lapping the juices flowing from her to lube up her clit as i kept licking. After a good few minutes she started to really wriggle and i felt her muscles start to contract around my fingers as i kept my attention focused on her clit. She grabbed my head and pulled it tight against as the waves of orgasm began to rock over her body.

I took my chance while she was catching her breath and slipped my cock back inside of her.

'Holy fuck, keep going, i want to feel your cum shooting deep inside me' said Amy as she wrapped her legs around me, making sure i couldn't go anywhere until she was satisfied. I kept sliding in and out of her, and she was rubbing on her clit as i did so.

'Oh fuck, not again'she gasped as i realised she was heading for her second orgasm in as many minutes. I couldn't help but notice how tight she got just as she was about to cum, gripping my cock like a champion. Needless to say i couldn't hold back any longer and started spraying my hot sticky load deep up inside her soaking wet pussy.

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Bradford

Nice

Redditch

manchester

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Glasgow area

As I pulled my hips back, and sat on my heels in front of her, both still catching our breaths, i couldn't help but notice some of my own cum slowly starting to dribble out from her. She'd obviously felt this too, and grabbed my head, held it still and stood up in front of me. She lifted one leg up over my face and before i knew it, she was letting my load dribble out all over my face. She leaned down and licked some off of my face before thrusting her tongue into my mouth once more. 'Damn' she said, 'Now i can taste you, him and me, and I love it' she stood back up again and pulled my head back into her crotch, telling me to lick every last drop from her soaking wet hole.

I happily obliged, with her occasionally coming down to kiss me and take a mouthful for herself also. This went on until both of us could barely move any more, and i stood up and collapsed in a heap on the sofa.

We both sat there, faces, lips and genitals covered in a large mess of sticky cum, and almost at the same time burst out laughing at what had just happened.

Bradford

manchester

Telford

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

Glasgow area

As we sat there i realised i should go and get ready for work.

Amy looked disappointed when i went to move and suggested I call in sick for the day. After explaining to her that i didn't want to go backwards in life she was ok with it, but she said 'on one condition. I want you hard again, but this time I want you to shoot your load all over the outside of my pussy, and I'm going to video it happening'

Within seconds i was hard again, and started to stroke on my cock, she laid back on the sofa again, legs open waiting for me to shoot my load on her. As i knelt in front of her, wanking myself, she'd grabbed her mobile and had started to film on her camera. She was rubbing her clit at the same time as i was pulling myself, but sometimes just stroking against the entrance to her pussy.

When i knew it was time i was going to cum she told me she wanted it dribbled all over her clit and outside. I felt my load building and after a few more strokes i shot it all over her clit and lips. She was still filming as it kept dripping from my cock, down onto her clit and running down her lips too. Her face lit up as she watched this on her phone while filming.

Just to be extra cheeky, i scooped some cum up with the end of my cock and sunk it back inside her sopping wet pussy, and left my cock there for a moment. She stopped filming and told me she was very happy, even though this was the weirdest morning she'd ever had in her life.

I went to get ready for work, leaving my cum soaked old school friend lying on the sofa...

cambridge

Telford

manchester

By *MR94Man  over a year ago

London

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Kerry / limerick border

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Very hot story,

Xx

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Torbaydos

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Here!

Horny

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Jesus, you nearly got me cum soaked too

Redditch

By *estman for the jobMan  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Hope there's more adventures

Anymore

Glasgow area

About 20 minutes later, primed and ready for work, I peered my head around the living room door, and there she was, fast asleep having pulled a blanket over herself.

I left for work.

On my break a few hours later, i got a text from Amy.

'Are you ok about what happened this morning? I've just realised we're both walking around with my ex's cum swallowed down our throats!!'

I sent a quick text back 'Can't believe it myself, but don't stress it, we both got caught up and couldn't stop'

I finished my break and went back into work.

After I finished, I jumped on the bus home, got back into the flat, went into the living room, and there she was, sitting playing with herself watching the video from this morning on her phone.

'Dirty little shit' I said to her.

'You don't even know the half of it' came the reply...

More please

manchester

By *r_FaustusMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Nice

Telford

Bradford

this is so sexy !

By *rstar87Man  over a year ago

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

Hot

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

Wow

Bloody good read x

Glasgow area

'Why don't you come over here and finish what you started this morning?' She said as she was still rubbing herself.

I could see how wet she was, and being the obliging type, i stepped forward, knelt down and started to tongue at her lips.

She had grabbed my head again, forcing my mouth harder on to her wet pussy, then she started to push down.

'Lick my ass' came the soft words from her mouth.

This was certainly new with her, but nothing I hadn't done with previous partners. I started to run my tongue around her bum hole, gently pushing against it.

I could see her still rubbing her clit as I kept my tongue pushed against her tight hole.

'Lie down, i want to ride your face like i did earlier' she said.

I lay back on the floor, and she lowered herself down towards my face again. She sat on my face, ass first with her pussy still in full view for me to admire. I started again to tongue at this bumhole she had presented to me.

'Stick your tongue in, go on' she said. I obliged and started pushing my tongue in a bit more.

Then she stopped, raised herself an inch or two above my face and pushed her ass,

I noticed the flow of fluid coming out of her pussy, big white drops too. Then i noticed the same coming out of her pert little asshole too.

She shoved herself back onto my mouth, rocking between her ass and pussy, before bringing her mouth to mine once more, kissing me with vigour and passion...

'What the fuck?' I said to her

She looked all coy, 'well after you text me on your break i got all worked up thinking about it again, i tried to please myself and knew you weren't going to be back for hours, so i called my ex over for a few hours. He's fucked me and spunked in both of my holes, and he only left 10 minutes before i knew you'd be back'

I lay there with her on top of me, wondering what the hell i was now involved in.

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

cambridge

Telford

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Gloucester

dirty bitch. Love it

manchester

Torbaydos

Here!

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

It sounds as though you will be swallowing her exs cum again lol

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Redditch

Bradford

Seems he is now the cleaner ...... Lucky him !

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Very hot ??

horsham

By *ingerandPhilCouple  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

yummy yummy

Kerry / limerick border

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Great story so far, I sense there could soon be three action with the other ex involved.

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Well that got me hard lol

By *ubble and SqueekCouple  over a year ago

Hull

Glasgow area

I lay there, and Amy started to kiss me again. I moved her over to the side and sat up, i needed time to think about what the hell i was doing here. I got up and went over and opened the window and lit a cigarette.

'I'm sorry' she said, 'i just thought from earlier that you liked it'

'I just don't know' i told her, I sat by the window and watched as she slid back up onto the sofa, unsure of what to do next.

I didn't know myself what to do, for the second time in my life, and second time in one day I'd swallowed down some other guy's cum. Id tasted my own plenty before with other partners, but this was different, and not something that had crossed my mind before.

By this point she had half crawled across the floor to join me for a cigarette, obviously staying low so the neighbours across the street couldn't see as i was there with the big window wide open.

She knelt just below the window, but high enough up that her head was blowing the smoke outside...

I stood up and went to walk back towards the sofa, but there it was in full view with the way she was knelt, her little ass and pussy just poking out to say hello from between her soaking thighs.

She didn't even get a chance to look back, but before she knew it i had knelt behind her, and with one good hard push, darted my tongue straight back up inside her bumhole.

'Fucking hell' came the moan.

She grabbed up and pulled the window closed and darted back to the darker side of the room.

manchester

Bradford

Redditch

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

Lush..

Telford

Good lad

Glasgow area

Now sitting on the other side of the room, Amy called over to me 'Look at this then'

She'd laid herself back slightly, legs wide open and up, and was now slipping a finger from each hand inside each of her holes.

I stood and watched in absolute awe for a moment as she looked entirely lost in her own little moment.

I started to strip myself off and walked over towards her. By this point I was already at full mast.

I grabbed both of her hands and took her fingers from her holes, brought them up to her head and watched as she licked them both clean. 'My turn' i said to her.

I went back down between her legs and tongued her arse, then worked my way up to her pussy. As i licked on her clit i slipped one finger inside her ass and kept licking, now and again running down to catch her ass where my finger was planted deeply.

'Fuck my arse'she said.

'Not a hope in hell for now' i told her, knowing that if I'd gone in there now I'd have blown my load far too quickly.

I pulled her up to sitting position on the sofa and presented my cock to her mouth.

She started licking the tip, nibbling now and again with her front teeth, gently, but while she had cupped both balls with one hand and was ever so gently tugging on them too.

Bradford

Telford

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Wow just wow I'm lost for words

By *rai69Man  over a year ago

Colchester

cambridge

Gloucester

Amazing “full mast” just reading this