FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Rubbish at writing stuff

Rubbish at writing stuff

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustfortheforums OP   Woman  over a year ago

no

I’m wearing high heels as I walk into the bedroom I see five women on their hands and knees and their butts in the air and to my left I see their sir and he has a cane in his hands, as I enter the bedroom sir then pushes me on to the bed and strips me naked so I’m like the other women, then he orders me to lick one of the women’s pussy I start licking my tongue swilling in and around till her legs start shaking that’s when their sir then pulls me by the hair and forces me to suck his dick I then start gagging. Then their sir cums on my tits he then spanks my ass for doing a good job.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unglerivermonkeyMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

"

I’m wearing high heels as I walk into the bedroom I see five women on their hands and knees and their butts in the air and to my left I see their sir and he has a cane in his hands, as I enter the bedroom sir then pushes me on to the bed and strips me naked so I’m like the other women, then he orders me to lick one of the women’s pussy I start licking my tongue swilling in and around till her legs start shaking that’s when their sir then pulls me by the hair and forces me to suck his dick I then start gagging. Then their sir cums on my tits he then spanks my ass for doing a good job."

Works for me

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Good start luv

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice scenario...

Although I'm not sure E.L. James will lose any sleep

» Add a new message to this topic