FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gf’s antics

Gf’s antics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My girlfriend went to her friends hen party a couple years back now and she told me before that they had planned to get strippers there as a surprise. She tried to tease me about it thinking I’d be jealous about these men being about naked in front of her but if I’m honest I found it quite hot for some reason. I told her then if she’s feeling that excited and brave about it to get a selfie with her holding one of the strippers cocks next to her face. She left for the party pretty early to help set up so I didn’t speak with her for a majority of that day once she left but she obviously didn’t forget as at about 9.30 my phone lit up when I was out for a beer and it was her pretty face with 2 huge black cocks dangling either side of her face as she had a huge, cheeky smile on her face.....tbc

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *elfastpantyguyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Oh do continue

By *erkswankerMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

Can't wait to hear more of this, have a huge thing for watching amateur videos of UK strippers walking around and getting sucked by a room full of married women

I was pretty shocked when I opened my phone to see that picture even though I encouraged her to do so, I had to hide my phone so my mates couldn’t see what she’d sent as I was instantly erect, I was feeling a mixture of being turned on and jealousy as even though I told her to do it, I didn’t think she had the bottle. I replied telling her I couldn’t believe she actually done it, how hot it was & how good she looks gazing at these 2 huge cocks... only a minute or two later my phone buzzed off twice, she’d sent me a message saying ‘how hot do i look now?’ Then I scrolled down to see another selfie of her with her face covered in a thick layer of cum & the tip of one of these strippers huge cocks in her mouth....

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

oh do tell us more xx

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

As turned on as I was at the sight & thought of my girlfriend messing around with this strippers huge cock, I couldn’t help but feel myself heating up at the jealousy of it. I left the bar where I was drinking & messaged her saying don’t take it too far, I’m going home now, I’d appreciate you coming back pretty soon too! She called my almost instantly after receiving that text, begging me not to be mad at her, I could tell she was pretty d*unk, she was telling me she was only doing it because she thought I liked it, I told her how it made me feel, she apologised but then came out with ‘I was kind of hoping you’d of told me to carry on, the strippers are so hot & their big dick are making me so wet’. My heart kind of sunk knowing she wanted some other guy to fuck her so I told her to go say her goodbyes and I’ll meet her back home asap

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I carried to drive home, not being able to think of anything else other than how naughty Lav has been, I’d never known her to be like that. I saw my phone light up while I was driving & it was a text on my Home Screen from her phone saying ‘Lav will be home later after the Hen do’ I didn’t even open the message, I instantly rung her back constantly but got no answer so I left her a message, then I got a call back but it wasn’t Lav it was her friends on the phone, they told me she came back in upset after speaking to me, just let her have a good night at the hen do then she’ll be home. I started getting mad telling them to let me speak with her & that’s when they told me she’s being comforted by one of the strippers as she was upset then they put the phone down

I rang Lav’s phone repeatedly hoping she would answer until I got home, I went indoors and had another message come through from her phone, it was a picture, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing when i scrolled down to see it was Lav bent over on all fours on a bed, her dress was up past her waist and there was a huge cock resting on her arse & I could see the solid abs of this black stripper as he was behind her

By *elfastpantyguyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Mmmmmmm how much did it really turn you on

The strange thing was that I’d be getting so uncomfortable at the thought of it but now I could see his big black cock laying on her pale, petite body, I was so turned on, I couldn’t help but play with myself while I was staring at that picture, her petite body & his huge cock really complimented each other. As I was sat in our bed alone, slowly stroking my cock to the thought of them, I got another text from her saying ‘want to keep ringing now you’ve seen that? Thought not!’ They was wrong though, I wanted to know it all so I FaceTimed her phone

Nice story so far

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Berkshire

Loving this!

Great story

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *ntman83Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Hot

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Berkshire

Wonder if she is still your gf...

By *_ronaldMan  over a year ago

seaham

Brilliant story. Keep going.

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *imetomingleMan  over a year ago

merchant City

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

By *hris 1000200Man  over a year ago

kells

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *otplaying4nowWoman  over a year ago

doncaster

By *ervous newbies xxxCouple  over a year ago

rhyl

I didn’t think they was going to answer my FaceTime call, it rang on and on but then connected as I thought it was about to cut off. Some girl I didn’t really know answered her phone and told me she doesn’t think I want to see what Lav is up to right now but I just told her ‘no, I really do want to’ as I moved the camera to show her I’m playing with my cock, she replied with a shocked ‘oh my gosh’ then she called out to Lav saying your mans on the phone and I think he wants to see what you’re up to & i could just about hear her reply ‘well let him see then’

The camera then turned round so I could see them, Lavita was on all fours still, face down on the bed with her bum high in the air, still with her dress pulled just over her waist & there was the muscly, black stripper knelt down behind her with his face buried in her ass cheeks as he was slowly sliding his middle finger in her, her moans were louder & sexier than I’d ever heard from her

By *unwanted34Man  over a year ago

Tower Bridge

Wow x

At this point, all the jealousy had left me, see how naughty she can be, hearing the talk dirty was turning me on more than ever. The stripper turned Lav onto her back & had her hold her legs in the air, he added another finger and started to gradually finger her faster and harder as he licked her clit, I watched her legs shake in the air as she moaned she was cumming so loud before letting out a massive squirt, he took his fingers out and was rapidly rubbing her clit that kept her squirting as she was just repeatedly moaning ‘oh my god oh my god oh my god’

The stripper stood up as Lav was laying on the bed in awe of what had just happened and I could hear her friends about basically cheering her on, the stripper then helped her up, pulled her dress off over her head as he gave her a hard spank and grab on her arse then said to her ‘why don’t we let your man see how much you love this big cock’ then I just see him walk towards the phone and take it. I was hiding on the camera but still slowly stroking my cock as he walked back over to Lav with the camera looking down on her as his huge black cock was dangling in front of her face, he was telling her to tell me how much she wants it, she pressed her face against his bbc and licked it all the way up, she grabbed help of it with both hands before gently wrapping her lips round the tip, getting a good taste of it & then looking up at the camera giggling, telling me ‘baby he tastes so good & it’s so big’ telling me to look at the size of his soft cock compared to mine when hard. She spat on his cock before taking as much of it in her mouth as she could, gagging on him before taking it out her mouth so she could ask me if I’m still enjoying myself, I didn’t reply I just showed I was still playing with myself & the stripper kind of laughed as he told her ‘yeah he’s enjoying himself, he’s still playing with that little white dick’ while she just carried on sucking him while wanking him off with both hands

The way Lav was using this strippers cock look like she was pretty experienced with a cock that size but she had always told me I was her biggest. After slobbering all over his bbc she rest his cock on her face, his dick was literally longer than her face and then I heard her telling him that she wants to feel his massive cock inside her

barton le clay/Harrow

The stripper turned the FaceTime back to the face camera so I could see him & told me ‘hope you ready, your girl not gunna be the same after this’ then he passed the phone passed the phone back to one of the girls & I was quite relieved to see him put a condom on, he started to rub lube over his giant erect black cock while Lav was laying on her back on the bed waiting for him, as he moved to her she held her legs spread high & wide for him

By *he chef 45Man  over a year ago

Banbridge

Great story so far

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

I watched him climb on top of my girlfriend and kiss her before getting in a sort of squat position and lowering his bbc towards her petite body, they was making sure I had a close up view of the tip of his huge cock stretching Lav, she let out a long & loud moan so they gave me a close up of her face and her eyes were rolled all the way back & her mouth wide up with no regard of anything else around her, then I carried on to watch him as he was just fucking her with the tip, gradually picking up the speed and she was making him well aware of how good he was making her feel, that’s when she reached down with her hand and pulled the condom off of his big cock, I tried talking and was shouting telling her to get him to put another on but they must’ve had me on mute because no one would respond to anything I said, so he put the tip of his bare cock inside Lav now and she let out a relieving moan, he carried on to just push the tip in until Lav put her tiny hands on his bum and pulled him close to he pushed every inch of his massive black cock inside my girlfriend

He was smothering her as she had her arms and legs wrapped round him while he was laying on top of her with all of his bbc inside her and i could hear the girls talking behind the camera saying ‘his dick is ridiculous, this obviously isn’t her first’ then Lavs moans started getting so loud as he was giving her long deep strokes of his cock and she squirted almost instantly but she begged him not to stop and telling him how much she loves his huge cock which just made him fuck her even harder, having her cum constantly, he stood up with Lav in his arms, keeping his bbc inside her and held her in the air while he destroyed her petite body, she was slamming against his solid black body so hard until she squirted again all over him & was basically having a shaking fit as he held her in the air

The stripper but Lav down and she went straight to her knees and to take him in her mouth, she licked her cum off his cock while she looked up at him, then she stood up and pushed him to lay on the bed, she climbed on top of him, he gave her little perky bum a hard slap, she squated over him, her hand made his cock look even bigger as her tiny hand held his bbc in place as she lowered herself until she had every inch back inside and she just sat & grinded on it

Berkshire

Fucking love this

doncaster

Wow! Amazing!

Fantastic

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

wow love to see this for real

Tower Bridge

Nice x

By *ssex Playfull CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Grays

barton le clay/Harrow

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Urhmm good girl

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Fabulous story

By *ldbluMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Wow

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Whichever of her mates was holding the phone was making sure I got a good view of every angle, they went behind Lav so that I could see that she had literally taken every inch of him inside her so all I could see was her cute bum sat all the way down on him & his massive black balls dangling bellow, she slowly squated up so only the tip was in her and just bounced on that but you could see how much she had cum on his black cock, that’s when she really started going for it, bouncing up & down on his huge bbc with a lot of meaning, she was moaning loud but you could hear his deep grunts as he was obviously enjoying Lav just as much as she was enjoying him

I could hear all Lav’s friends in the background still, some were giggling but they seemed amazed at what they were seeing, telling Lav how good she looks but how much of a slut she is for a big cock. Her best mate came in the camera and I see her go over to Lav, give her a slap on the bum & then the stripper took back control, he started to really go for it with her on top of him, her mate was still behind with her arms wrapped round her so she could rub Lavs clit & all you could hear was Lav screaming ‘I’m going to cum again, please don’t stop!’ before jumping up in the air as she squirted all over the stripper again. He grabbed hold of her, got her back in the same position and was just slowly fucking her while she was in awe of what just happened

The camera got put up in Lavs face as her friend asked her ‘Lav babe have you got anything to say to your man’ but the stripper replied saying ‘let him know I’m her man now, aren’t i?’ as he grabbed her by the throat, making her look towards the camera, she was so sweaty & he had made a mess of her, but she looked into the camera & said ‘yes daddy, I’m your little slut now’ while she carried on too ride him, I watched the how she moved for him, the way she was shaking her ass as she rid his huge black cock, making him moan. She was riding his bbc so deep and so hard that it wasn’t much longer until I heard them dreaded words as he was grunting ‘keep going like that, I’m gunna cum’ I could see Lav start going harder as her mates were encouraging it, then he held her tight to him as they grinded against each other, I just sat and kind of admired them, knowing my girlfriend was being filled with his cum.

barton le clay/Harrow

bathgate / benidorm

cheshire/Preston

Pity her mates didn’t get the same treatment

Anyone want me to carry on with this?

Absolutely

Anymore?

Love to here more. Pm if you want swap storys

Tower Bridge

More x

By *ohnwest20Man  over a year ago

consett

Think we would all love to see the pics

By *tonyxxxMan  over a year ago

mansfield

"Anyone want me to carry on with this?"
YESSS !!

Lav was moaning as she sat firmly on this strippers big black cock deep inside her petite body, filling her with his cum. The stripper picked her up, laid her on the back on the edge of the bed, keep his bbc inside her & squatting down to give her deep long strokes to finish her off until she squirted one more time, he pulled out and left Lav shaking on the bed, he asked Lav’s friend for her phone, he walked up to show me her close up on the camera just so I could see what he had done to her, as he was telling me that this won’t be the last I’m gunna hear from him & then put the camera between her legs so I could see her show me how much she was gaping, with his thick cum oozing out of her, telling me ‘you ain’t even gunna touch the sides no more, she’s always gunna be thinking bout me, but don’t worry I’ll make sure she gets home safe’ and then he just cut the phone

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

After he cut the phone on me, it all kind of hit me at once, thinking that he was right, what if she didn’t want me any more now she’s had that?

I didn’t know what to do or how to feel so I just went to the front room and waited for her to get back. I laid with my eyes closed while I waited, all I could see in my head was her being smothered by this big black stripper & the more I was thinking about it, the more it was getting me turned on again, about an hour & a half later she got home, it was about 2-2.30am.

She came in the door, all the lights were off but she walked into the front room & turned the lights on, i made her jump a little as I think she expected me to be in bed but I was sat up just looking at my girlfriend, her hair was up, her heels in her hands & wearing just a baggy grey jumper, which turned out was the strippers. We was just staring at each other, neither really knowing what to say, she come & sat down with me on the sofa, put her arms around me & told me she loves me then gave me a kiss, we was getting pretty passionate & that’s when I told her that I wish I could have been there watching her take that strippers huge cock.

Poole

I didn’t want her to think me & her were going to be done after this, I didn’t want it either, that’s why I continued to tell her how hot it was seeing her being so naughty him, Lav was just hugging me tight & not saying anything back at first so I just asked her ‘are you sure you still want to be with me after tonight?’ She pulled back, looked at me, telling me not to be stupid, she said ‘I couldn’t bring myself to do it at first but when I see his hot body with that beautiful black cock hanging from it, I couldn’t help but think of how turned on you would be at the thought of his huge dick inside me and it was so so amazing’

Gloucester

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Lav was stroking my cock through my shorts, feeling how hard I was as she was telling me the details of how good ‘Nathan’ (the stripper) was making her feel, how many times she was cumming... I went to rub her pussy but she flinched and pulled away, ‘ouch, no, I’m way too sore’ so she got onto her knees, took his baggy jumper off so she was completely naked, pulled my shorts off and honestly gave me the best blowjob I’d ever had from her in all the time we’d been together, she was spitting on my hard cock, saying how ‘big’ I was before staring up in my eyes & telling me ‘Nathan wants to get to meet you next week too’, this is obviously why she was trying to sweeten me up but I was so close to cumming I just told her to keep going, she made me cum in her mouth, she climbed on top of me and said ‘baby please just give it a chance’ I just told her to get off of me and bend over which made her grin. She bent over on the sofa, I went behind her, she grab held of my cock and pushed in towards her ass hole, I pushed the tip in the she started pushing all the way back so I was deep in her ass, her asshole was so tight that I was fucking her hard for about 2 minutes until I cummed in her, I just kind of laid on her & hugged her from behind, then told her ‘see if Nathan can be free next weekend then’ as I was kissing her neck.

I went straight to bed after that, Lav went for the shower & I was asleep by the time she got in bed. The next morning i woke up, she was already up & on the sofa with a coffee, texting Nathan. I walked in, said morning & gave her a kiss, she straight away started telling me saying that Nathan wants to me us next Friday, he lives in shoreditch so he wanted to meet us in a bar there & then see how it goes....

Berkshire

Fucking rock hard reading this story, love it

We would normally always have quite a lot of sex but this week we didn’t have any, we would play about a bit but no sex, the Monday night I went down on her & I could usually get away with one maybe two fingers in her but she was taking 3-4 quite comfortably.

It finally got to Friday, I got home from work at about 6 & Lav was basically almost ready, she looked stunning, a brand new red dress that was so tight to her body, her bum looked amazing & her boobs were basically out, she was rushing me to get ready as she put on her red lipstick. I had a quick shower, she had got me an outfit sorted, white T-shirt and jeans, I put that on then I drove us up to Shoreditch while Lav had a few gins on the way. I found somewhere to park for the night when we got there, just a few minutes walk from some cocktail bar he had booked a table at, as we were walk there Lav stopped infront of me & showed me how her hands were shaking because she was nervous, i held her still & told her to relax, she replied ‘babe I’m dripping wet already’

barton le clay/Harrow

[Removed by poster at 06/07/21 23:46:33]

barton le clay/Harrow

Someone is becoming a cuckold!

Lav squeezed my hand tight as we walked into the bar, she see him on a table at the back straight away, the waiter asked if we had a booking but Lav answered ‘No we’re on that table at the back’ we were still holding hands as the waiter walked us to the table but the waiter looked kind of awkward as we got to the table & Nathan stood up, took hold of Lav’s hand & they had a kiss on a cheek before reaching over to shake my hand, saying ‘it’s nice to finally meet you pal’ I stood there feeling pretty out of place as he was towering over me, wearing a all black suit, while he had my girlfriend latched into his arm. They sat so close to each other while I was sitting opposite, once they had done complimenting each other on how good they looked saying about how fun the last week was, Nathan turned his attention to me and said I need to have a few more drinks so I can get on the same level as the two of them.

barton le clay/Harrow

A few drinks in the conversation was flowing between the three of us as I looked at the across the table, so close to each other, touching each other up a bit until Lav needed the toilet, she stood up without realising she dropped her card on the floor, the girls on the table next to us picked it up & passed it to Nathan saying ‘your partner dropped her card’ & he just replied with a smugish laugh saying ‘no that’s her partner’ and nodded at me, the girls looked a bit confused as they passed it back over but as Lav came and sat back down with him they soon realised what was going on and I could notice them silly giggling & keep looking over, almost as if the envied Lav.

barton le clay/Harrow

Great story but I think you've lost her

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

This is great what a girl

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Gloucester

Fabulous cock stiffening read

doncaster

Amazing!

bathgate / benidorm

By *exysurferMan  over a year ago

Bromley

Nice so far

By *ionrampant500Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

I think he will share Lav with his friends while you get to watch

By *avid_rydensMan  over a year ago

waterlooville

Wow

cheshire/Preston

By *69meMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Please do continue

Poole

I could see the fire in Lav’s eye as Nathan’s giant hands were gripping her thigh, I watch her out her hand on his buldge as she leant over to give him a kiss, I was sat opposite with my cock rock hard at the sight of them, I couldn’t help but tell them how hot they looked together & Nathan replied ‘maybe we should make a move soon then ay’, Lav’s face lit up as she said ‘I think I’m ready to leave now baby’

I stood up as I asked ‘okay we all ready then?’, Lav replied ‘mm I’m more than ready’, Nathan inside that I ‘help the lady up’ so I offered her my hand as she stood, we walked out the bar with me and Lav holding hands while Nathan’s hand was firmly on her ass. As we waited outside for our Uber to come to take us back to Nathan’s, he was telling how much of an impression Lav made on him last week, that tonight is going to be even better & he’s happy I’ll be here with them to see why, Lav was probably day dreaming about it as she gripped my hand tight before telling him infront of me that she hasn’t been able to stop thinking about him all week. The cab arrived, we got in, Lav in the middle of me & Nathan, she gave me a couple kisses in the cab but the whole time I got see her rubbing his cock through his trousers until we finally pulled up outside his house...

He opened the door & invited us both through into his very stylish home, he insisted that me and Lav make ourselves comfortable on his sofa, so we did as he got us all a drink. Lav was sitting close to me on the sofa telling me how excited she was, he walked back over & passed us both a drink as he stood in front of us and said ‘so have you both been looking forward to this as much as I have all week?’, I replied saying how much I loved seeing them on FaceTime last week so I can’t wait for tonight, that’s when Lav said ‘he’s not joking, his cock is hard already’ as she laughed. Nathan decided that he wanted to see her be naughty with me, so Lav helped me strip off, I sat back down on the sofa, she pulled her tight dress up to her waist so we could see her perky cheeks while she was wearing some silk white panties, before kneeling down & slowly sucking my cock as she was gently rubbing her clit, Nathan just stood over and watched her in action

Nathan left the room quickly and returned with a vibrating wand, he got close behind her of the floor & was feeling her everywhere, he was amazed at how wet she was already and he hadn’t even got started. He wrapped his arms round her as she was slowly sucking me & pulled her panties to the side so he could put the wand to her clit, she almost instantly stopped sucking me, just holding my cock in her mouth while she started to moan, I could feel her teeth on my cock slightly as I could tell she was about to cum hard, he started to pound her with a finger, only for 10 seconds or so until Lav squirted. Now she had cum, Nathan sat down next to me on the sofa, Lav dropped my cock out of her mouth instantly to go to Nathan...

Lav was now on her knees infront of him, she looked at me to tell me ‘sorry babe but you’ve had your fun’ as she started to unzip his trousers, she pulled them all the way off then climbed up on his lap and grinded on his bbc through his boxers, telling him how big his dick feels already as she started to unbutton his shirt, stroking his abs as she slid back down onto her knees, pulling down his boxers and admiring his soft but huge black cock while she held it with both hands, she dragged her tongue up the length of his cock & asked me if I know now why Nathan has been on her mind all week, Nathan butted in and told me to get used to it because I’ll forever be on her mind now, that’s when Lav started to gag & slobber on him as she was blowing his bbc

Bromley

barton le clay/Harrow

cheshire/Preston

Gloucester

doncaster

Getting even better, please carry on x

I sat on the edge of the sofa and watched them go at each other as if I wasn’t there, hearing my girlfriend telling him that she cannot wait to be full of him thick cum again. While Lav was drooling all over his huge cock, he leant to the side to open a draw & pulled out a gift he had for her, it was a decent sized butt plug. Nathan told me to get up, he pulled Lav up onto the sofa so she was on all fours next to him while sucking his bbc, he passed me the butt plug & told me to ‘give your girl her present’ so as Lav was bent over with her ass in the air, I spread her cheeks, spat on her asshole, then began to eat it, slowly pushing my middle finger in her tight bum, then I got the butt plug and just put the tip of it press against her asshole, it was looking even bigger now it was next to her tight hole but she was unfazed & was pushing back against it trying to take it, I got half way in with it then twisted the end to start it vibrating which she loved, she gave one hard push back to take the rest of it, before taking Nathan’s bbc out her mouth & telling him that she needs it inside her

After Lav had been begging for Nathan to push his huge black cock inside her, he pulled her off him, picking her up & laying her on her back on the foot stall, he asked me to stand behind her so I can hold her legs spread high & wide, so I did, I was looking directly over my girlfriend as Nathan buried his face in Lav’s tight, wet pussy. She was loving it, her eyes closed as she was breathing heavy until he began to slide in his long black fingers, she started to go wild, she looked up at me as she moaned and told me ‘baby, even just his finger feels so much better than your dick’ she told him to give it to her harder to he pounded her with just his middle finger until she squirted so hard, she was digging her nails into my leg as he made her cum everywhere

cheshire/Preston

By *luttycouple30Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Wow x

Bromley

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By *igharo1dMan  over a year ago

a

This is incredible

doncaster

Can’t wait for the next part x

By *illinghumbleMan  over a year ago

Croydon

I stood over the both of them, still holding Lav’s legs in the air as they passionately kissed as she told him how much she loves it. Nathan was just rubbing the huge tip of his cock through Lav’s dripping pussy before pushing it in, she let out a massive moan of relief as he pushed his girthy bbc inside her, she took almost the whole of his cock with one push. She was looking up at me and Nathan as we were both above her & told us how she had been waiting for this all week, he started fucking her fast but with only a few inches of his bbc and she really couldn’t keep control, complimenting Nathan & his cock like she had never done for me as I watched her cum all over his black cock

barton le clay/Harrow

Gloucester

Least she could have done is suck you off while being pounded.

Wow

By *imshardMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Nice

Lav’s pussy was gripping his bbc so tight as she covered it in her cum. As she was cumming he went from giving her a few inches to giving her deep, fast strokes of his huge cock, I was still holding her legs & she couldn’t stop shaking but she had her hands on his ass pulling him to give her every inch

I had an amazing view as Nathan pulled his bbc out of my girlfriend & rub her clit with the tip of it as she squirted so hard, pushing the butt plug out of her ass, he pushed his huge cock back inside her for a couple of strokes before taking it back out & pushing it inside her gaping ass, making Lav give out her loudest moan yet, telling him how big his black cock feels in her asshole, I pulled her legs back further so Nathan could get a better angle & he started to pound her ass with his huge cock as Lav was rubbing her clit & within minutes she was squirting but Nathan just kept fucking her as she went wild

Nice!

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Gloucester

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Very hot story

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *otts2748Man  over a year ago

mansfield

By *imshardMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Good story

barton le clay/Harrow

By *areDevil01Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

Always like hearing about gf or wife’s antics

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *eeman1Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Such a horny story

By *unkymale65Man  over a year ago

Worksop

Great sexy story

bathgate / benidorm