FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Just an office affair

Just an office affair

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One of my ultimate fantasies would be to meet up with a Married woman, going behind her partners back and going home with a pussy full of spunk then fucking her husband.

I know you may think this is disgusting and wrong, but it’s only a fantasy and more than likely I would never get the chance to live it out.

It would go something like this….

I would see her across the office, the new woman, wearing a flowing summer dress, some nice flat shoes and he hair bobbed. Looking across she looks up at me and gives a cheeky little grin, my eyes instantly look to the floor as if to say I hope she hasn’t seen me.

This would continue for a couple of days little bits of eye contact here and there me trying to glance if she has a wedding ring on or not, walking behind her trying to guess if they are French or thong… not stalky just an admirer for the more mature lady.

She would eventually speak to me, but wouldn’t be a normal “hello how are you today” she says “I’ve seen you checking out my arse young man” Not sure the boss would be too happy about a sexual harassment case would he? “Sexual harassment case? I’ve only been checking you out from behind there is nothing wrong with that” I said, “Not on about that, the things that are going on in my head with you right now would get me sacked” she said.

I could feel the tension building up between us, my eye glancing down at her cleavage, just wanting to touch her, kiss her, lift up that dress and see what she had been hiding so well.

She continued to make her coffee and later that day an email pinged through, it was from her! Until this point I didn’t even know her name, now I did, it also had her telephone number at the bottom with a cheeky little “x”

I had to be careful at this point as I had worked for the company for quite a while and didn’t want things to get out of hand or rumours spreading around the building, however she was Married, I was single, at the end of the day it was her wrong doing.

I sent her a mail back with saying “thanks, you look so sexy today” to which a rather flirty one came back “You want to see sexy, wait until you see what I am wearing tomorrow” She said nothing about the number nor would I text her tonight, what was she doing to me? She is giving me all the signals but not saying If I should make the first move? Was she just doing this for some fun? With it actually not going anywhere?

A couple of days passed and I hadn’t had an email, text or even seen her around the office. Had she left? A couple more days passed and still no sign. I wanted to find out where she had gone but it would look strange to say she worked in a different department and I had nothing to do with her.

After a couple of weeks I decided enough was enough and I was going to text the number that she sent me, I had saved the email so checked the number and within a few seconds I sent her “Hey, It’s Tom here from work, not seen you around for a while and wondered if everything was ok?”

Nothing…. I got no response … a few days passed and all of a sudden my phone beeped, a text message. I quickly checked my phone and it said “I am in the office, as one of the senior managers I get my own office on the 4th floor, come up here at 5pm, I have something to show you x”

Now I know that is a little long winded, but the next part of the story is the best part! If anyone wants to hear it let me know……

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"One of my ultimate fantasies would be to meet up with a Married woman, going behind her partners back and going home with a pussy full of spunk then fucking her husband.

I know you may think this is disgusting and wrong, but it’s only a fantasy and more than likely I would never get the chance to live it out.

It would go something like this….

I would see her across the office, the new woman, wearing a flowing summer dress, some nice flat shoes and he hair bobbed. Looking across she looks up at me and gives a cheeky little grin, my eyes instantly look to the floor as if to say I hope she hasn’t seen me.

This would continue for a couple of days little bits of eye contact here and there me trying to glance if she has a wedding ring on or not, walking behind her trying to guess if they are French or thong… not stalky just an admirer for the more mature lady.

She would eventually speak to me, but wouldn’t be a normal “hello how are you today” she says “I’ve seen you checking out my arse young man” Not sure the boss would be too happy about a sexual harassment case would he? “Sexual harassment case? I’ve only been checking you out from behind there is nothing wrong with that” I said, “Not on about that, the things that are going on in my head with you right now would get me sacked” she said.

I could feel the tension building up between us, my eye glancing down at her cleavage, just wanting to touch her, kiss her, lift up that dress and see what she had been hiding so well.

She continued to make her coffee and later that day an email pinged through, it was from her! Until this point I didn’t even know her name, now I did, it also had her telephone number at the bottom with a cheeky little “x”

I had to be careful at this point as I had worked for the company for quite a while and didn’t want things to get out of hand or rumours spreading around the building, however she was Married, I was single, at the end of the day it was her wrong doing.

I sent her a mail back with saying “thanks, you look so sexy today” to which a rather flirty one came back “You want to see sexy, wait until you see what I am wearing tomorrow” She said nothing about the number nor would I text her tonight, what was she doing to me? She is giving me all the signals but not saying If I should make the first move? Was she just doing this for some fun? With it actually not going anywhere?

A couple of days passed and I hadn’t had an email, text or even seen her around the office. Had she left? A couple more days passed and still no sign. I wanted to find out where she had gone but it would look strange to say she worked in a different department and I had nothing to do with her.

After a couple of weeks I decided enough was enough and I was going to text the number that she sent me, I had saved the email so checked the number and within a few seconds I sent her “Hey, It’s Tom here from work, not seen you around for a while and wondered if everything was ok?”

Nothing…. I got no response … a few days passed and all of a sudden my phone beeped, a text message. I quickly checked my phone and it said “I am in the office, as one of the senior managers I get my own office on the 4th floor, come up here at 5pm, I have something to show you x”

Now I know that is a little long winded, but the next part of the story is the best part! If anyone wants to hear it let me know……

"

So what happened?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic