FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fun in the Sun

Fun in the Sun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *apiophile1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Tilbury

Some of the stories you will read are true others are just fantasy. It's your job to work out which ones are fact or fiction. Please leave a thumbs up if you liked it. If you wish to know if this is true or fiction, email me directly, but please don't post the answer. It's more fun to keep people guessing.

If you have been to Belize, you would know what a beautiful country it is. So when I say the hotel I was staying at was like being in paradise, you'll know what I mean.

I had been there for four weeks working. The job was supposed to be last five weeks. Because the company had paid for the hotel for a five-week stay, I had a weeks holiday on the company expenses.

Having worked twelve hours a day, this had left little time to relax. So on the first day, I spent just lazing on the beach. The second day I was now restless and wanted to do something. At the main desk was a set of maps for guests to take and plan any sightseeing they wished to do.

I sat up at the bar with a pen and began to circle places that seemed interesting. The barman recommended a few places. An American couple sat next to me, overhearing the conversation, also gave me a couple more.

The first place on my list was a tropical waterfall, which I planned to visit after lunch. Once there, two large signs blocked my path. Both explaining that due to rainfall, the track was too slippery to use. I took a look about, then quickly darted past the signs. I made my way up to the waterfall, which was stunning.

I stood for a moment, mesmerized by the amount of water cascading down into a large lagoon. The water was crystal clear and looked inviting as the jungle was hot and humid. Once again, I took a look around and took off my trainers. I slowly waded into the cool water then dived in.

I then lay in the lagoon, enjoying the cool water for some time.

Feeling I should get out before getting caught, I pulled myself out on one of the large flat rocks surrounding the lagoon. It was cold to the touch. It's in stark contrast to the heat and humidity.

I pull on my trainers and head out, checking that I wasn't sighted leaving.

Back at the hotel, I make my way to the bar to get a cooling drink. The water had cooled me down while I was there. But walking back warmed me back up again.

The couple from earlier were at the bar and waved me over. They seemed eager to hear where I had been. I explained that I had been a bit naughty and ignored the warning signs and how it was worth it. They asked if I could show them to the waterfall the next day?

They didn't want to venture out alone. I suggested that going early in the day may well be a better idea. The heat in the juggle wasn't pleasant. So we arranged to meet for breakfast then head out.

The couple and I chatted over breakfast and lost track of time. We encouraged to leave by staff wanting to clean down our table, so we set off for the waterfall. The signs were still out when we arrived. Once again, I checked to see if anyone was around. I hurried the couple up the track. The couple stood motionless as I had the day before, gazing at the waterfall.

I removed my trainers and sat on the large stone with my feet in the water.

"Amazing", the guy exclaimed.

I smiled, then looked back at the waterfall. A rainbow appeared now and then as sunlight pierced the jungle canopy. There was a sudden slash to one side of me. The womans' head appeared some way out in the lagoon.

"Come in, it's wonderful", she called out.

I turned to see her husband strip naked and dive in. Slightly shocked, I didn't know where to look. The couple swam about, splashing and giggling.

I laid down on the cool rock, listening to the water as it crashed down into the lagoon. It was relaxing, my lids started getting heavy, so I closed my eyes.

I awoke with a jolt as I felt two cold, wet hands run up my thighs and into the legs of my shorts. I looked down to see the woman crouched down between my legs, smiling. She slowly raised herself the further her hands ran inside my shorts. She was also naked. Water droplets glistened on her skin from the sunlight.

"What's going on?" I exclaimed, grabbing both her hands from going any further.

"The wife wants to thank you for bringing us here", the guy said.

"Go on. It's been a dream of mine to do this by a waterfall", the woman pleaded.

"You may as well. You might not get a chance like this again", the guy said with a chuckle.

My mind raced with all manner of thoughts. The naughty half of me screamed, do it. The sensible half said don't. As I gazed down at the womans' firm breast, shapely body and bald pussy, my hands relaxed, allowing the woman to grab my cock.

She giggled as she toyed with it. It stiffened quickly between her fingers.

A hand quickly moved to pull at the strings, keeping my shorts up. The woman then used both hands to pull at my shorts. I lifted my hips, aiding her to pull them down. My cock sprung up proudly. In a flash, the woman's mouth was sucking my cock. Her head bounced up and down quickly. It felt wonderous. I completely forgot that her husband was standing naked next to her.

The woman suddenly stopped and gasped. I looked down to see the guy was kneeling beside his wife. He was looking down at her arse. A hand was doing something between her thighs. The woman once again took my cock into her mouth and sucked even harder than before.

I heard the guy remark, "She likes this".

There was a loud smack as he brought down his free hand onto the bare flesh of the woman's arse. I felt her groan on my cock. The guy did it again and again. With each smack, the woman grasped my cock tighter.

The guy reached up and pulled on the woman's ponytail, lifting her head from my aching cock. He leaned over and softly whispered in her ear, "Ride his cock".

She smiled as she released her grasp on me. Slowly she made her way up my body. Her firm breasts gently rubbing along my belly and up to my chest. I felt her warm breath on my face as she placed a hand on my chest. She straddled my hips and reached down to grab my cock. I felt the tip brush back and forth along her pussy.

The woman then let out a groan as she pushed herself down onto my shaft. I raised my hips slightly, trying eagerly to get every inch deep into her. Her other hand slapped down hard onto my chest. Her fingernails dug into my skin as she slowly raised herself along my shaft.

The guy pulled once again on her ponytail, making her gasp. The guy pulling on her hair made her stick her firm breast out towards me. Without a thought, I reached up and took hold of her breasts. Her nipples fell between my fingers, squeezing them gently. She groans slightly, her pace quickens. I hear the guy chuckle as he let her hair go.

The woman's nails now dig deeper into my chest. The groans to panting as I fell her pussy tighten around my shaft. She bites her lip, trying to stifle any noise she is making.

I hear a smack and then another, making the woman cry out. She then slumps down onto my chest. Her head rested on my shoulder. I see the guy standing behind her over her shoulder. He pulls one of my legs to one side as he kneels. His cock is rock hard and throbbing. He places his hands on the cheeks of her arse.

I feel the woman's teeth bite into my shoulder as she screams quietly. I feel her pussy tighten and something rubbing against my cock. The guy's hips begin to move slowly. I felt the woman's bite soften and starts to sigh softly. I feel her body rub against mine with every thrust the guy makes.

It then dawns on me that he's fucking her arse. He brings his hand down again onto her arse. The woman again bites my shoulder. He repeats this three more times. She now starts to move her body backwards, pushing to greet each of the guy's thrusts. I begin to move my hips in time with his thrusts.

The guy groans as each thrust become harder. I hear the woman grunt with each thrust in response. The excitement is becoming too much for me. I can feel my orgasm building.

The guy suddenly stops and grunts loudly. The woman starts to shake on my chest and groans. I feel her pussy quiver and something warm on my thigh. Time seemed to stop for a moment, except for the roar of the waterfall.

The guy slowly stands up, his cock now soft. The woman moves and rolls off me. She lays next to me on the rock panting and squeezing her breast tightly.

I hear the splashing of water and see the guy washing his cock in the lagoon. He turns and smiles at me as he stretches his arms out.

I see the woman out of the corner of my eye sit up. She looks down at me with a smile. Then take my cock into her mouth. Her lips just encase the tip as her tongue flicks over it. A hand strokes my shaft quickly up and down.

I throw my head back, "Fuck!" I cry out as I explode in her mouth.

Without a pause, she eagerly slurps every drop and swallows. I hear her hum as I feel her mouth leave my cock.

"That's was nice", I heard her say as she joins her husband in the lagoon.

I remove my shorts, with weak and shaky legs join them in washing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Beyond fact or fiction

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *ita7Man  over a year ago

Kettering

I was stationed in Belize back in 1990 great place with many waterfalls the Blue Lagoon being the famous one near Belmopan. Only woman I had out there was from Rauls Rose Garden & that's another story. Hong Kong was the place for me fucking a married colleague in our own waterfall plunge pool in the New Territories. Again another tale. Great places & great memories lol

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *haveadreamMan  over a year ago

Fens

Did a 6 month tour there in 2000, great place.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

» Add a new message to this topic