FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Voyeur friend

Voyeur friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oodymonster OP   Man  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Her name was Cheryl and lived in the female accommodation opposite the male accommodation I was in. I looked down slightly into her room when I was at my window and she would often flick the v at me for a laugh.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eah101Couple  over a year ago

chepstow

Looking forward to this, how close were the windows?

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Near Shrewsbury

"Looking forward to this, how close were the windows?"

Over 15 metres. It was 2 different buildings

Near Shrewsbury

Our relationship as mates developed and one night when we were both d*unk it developed into a bit more but only the once. As time went by we became more comfortable with each other and she would spend evenings with me just watching TV etc.

Near Shrewsbury

As time went by she became oblivious or more confident in her window because I would regularly see her standing in her mirror in underwear or a towel as I snuck a look.

Near Shrewsbury

Most mornings I was greeted by the sight if her drying her lively brown hair in a towel with her slim body hidden by a towel or underwear. One day she looked at my window and caught me staring and waved at me before blowing a kiss and carrying on. I felt bad now that I had been caught but she text me asking if I was ok and I replied fine thanks, just getting ready myself. She text me back telling me that we should change in the window together because it would be fun so I agreed and walked over to the window to see her stood there already dressed and laughing at me. I got changed and met her on the road and walked into work laughing joking about this morning.

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to hearing more ????

Near Shrewsbury

After work we went for a run together as usual and talked about going out for a night on the town tomorrow night which we agreed would be a good idea. We got back to the accommodation and went into our separate buildings for a shower before dinner. I had a shower and when I finished went back to my room and got a drink of water before going to the window to have a look at if she was there. Sure enough after around 30 seconds she appeared in her towel with brush and hairdryer in hand wrapped in a blue towel. She didn't look up at me and I was stood in my towel watching as she plugged the hair dryer in and began brushing her hair. Cheryl had beautiful long blonde hair that always looked so fresh and clean and she took hood care of it judging by the time she spent drying it and spraying things in it. I needed to stop doing this because it was becoming a habit and although she knew I was there sometimes it was still strange in.my view.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

She sounds tasty

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Near Shrewsbury

Then as she reached up to tie her hair up her towel slipped down to the floor and I got an eye full of her body. Yes we had had sex before but it was a clothed quicky with her dress pulled up so I hadn't seen her body properly. Her hair was tied up and I could see her lovely pert tits poking out with a nice rounded ass.

Near Shrewsbury

She started to rub some kind of body lotion on herself and I had a frat view of her naked body glistening in the light. She then slightly turned towards me and I hid behind the curtains on case she looked up but luckily she didn't as she smeared the lotion onto her shoulders and neck. Then she dribbled it over her lovely tiny tits and began rubbing it in as I felt my cock growing hard. She looked incredible now rubbing her breasts and paying special attention to her areola and nipples. She had her head back now and I think she was enjoying it because I knew I sure was and was solid.

Near Shrewsbury

Then one hand took some lotion and it went straight to her pushy and she started rubbing that like crazy whilst rubbing her tit with the other hand. I was now wanking as she was blatantly finger fucking herself in her window and didn't care if I was there or not and had turned to face my window face on but I was still hidden back behind the curtains because this was another level.

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Nice

Near Shrewsbury

Then she suddenly stopped and picked up her phone, someone had rung her and disturbed her. She then put her towel on and disappeared from the window and I was left looking at an empty space. Oh well I thought I was hoping thete would be other opportunities and we were going out that night drinking so we could end up in bed again.

Near Shrewsbury

That night I met her outside the accommodation like we did every day for work as she came out if rhe accommodation I was taken back by how she looked. A beautiful figure hugging low cut, short dress, boots and she looked like a model. I complimented her and she thanked me as we walked into the local town. Every pub we went in she was the centre of attention for the guys because of how good she looked and I was sat there like her chaperone and a spare part. Then a huge guy walked over with huge muscles and asked if she wanted a drink she smiled and told him she would love one. Skip forward a couple of hours and he is walking back with us holding her arm as we go. When we get back to the accommodation I bid them good night and they disappear into the building the same as me.

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to hearing more ????

cheltenham

Near Shrewsbury

I went up to my room and got a can out if the fridge and put my TV on. I then stripped and put some shorts on and realised it was warm in the room so went to open a window. As I opened the curtain I was greeted by the site of Cheryl's light that was on and her bed had moved to near her window. Yes I thought, now I can see her bed and right on que Cheryl entered from the side with the guy and they were kidding passionately. I grabbed my chair and sat there with a beer in hand as they kissed by her bed and his hands were all over her body. Then she pulled his top off to reveal his well toned muscular body and she began to undo her dress whilst he helped her and then it fell to the floor to reveal matching white underwear which he duly removed only stopping to giver her breasts a quick suck. This was getting good now I thought as I drank my drink and had a rub of my cock which was solid now and Cheryl had now sat in the end of the bed. She pulled him around so they were sideways on and I could see he was hung as she was using both hands to wank him. Then his huge cock vanished into her mouth and I could see her head moving backwards and forwards as she sucked him off right in front of me. By the look of his face and the fact he was holding her head he was obviously enjoying himself and she was getting quicker and quicker, just like my wanking was. Then she stopped and said something and he moved to the bed and lay down on it as Cheryl came to her window and opened it just like I had. She then went back to the bed and straddled him and started to lower herself down his shaft. I couldn't see his face but hers was a picture if pleasure as she slowly rocked on it and his hands grabbed her hips to help.

Near Shrewsbury

Now she didn't take her time at all and rode his cock like she had ridden mine, deep and fast and I could hear him moaning through the windows in appreciation of her tight pussy. I was wanking hard now imagining I was him and inside her again and now I could hear her starting to moan louder and louder then she squealed as she came and showed down her riding to enjoy her orgasm more. I heard giggling and Cheryl climbed off him and bent over on the bed facing the window, I thought she had definitely seen me now although I had turned the lights off and she had hers on which meant it would be harder to see me. She was bent over with her tits slightly hanging down and looking at my window as he positioned himself behind her then I could see by the facial expressions he had pushed up her and started fucking her hard making her little tits dance and her hair was flying everywhere. This was possibly the hottest thing ever and I slowed my walking down and you could hear her screaming as he fucked her. Then he let out a huge groan and stopped as he must've been filling her with his cum. He stayed there for a minute or so and then got off her bed and got changed whilst Cheryl lay on her back and then he was gone out of the door. I watched as Cheryl got up and came to her window and started pulling her curtains together but not before blowing a kiss my way.

cheltenham

Very nice, what a tease

Near Shrewsbury

That was the start of a very enjoyable couple of years of viewing her antics.

Near Shrewsbury

It git to the stage were I was watching her with everyone and anyone and both enjoying it.

» Add a new message to this topic