FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fucking the barmaids friend.

Fucking the barmaids friend.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustdoomnow OP   Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth

This ia a story from a few years ago, that I am returning too. I had to go away on a course for work. Boring, and in the middle of nowhere. The only place to drink was my hotel room and a pub about a mile away. After my first 2 nights in the hotel, being the only one drinking there, I opted for the pub. It was you typical, village pub, full of old, retired people or families. The only person of note was the barmaid. A very pretty lady, called Louise, about 35/40 great boobs, and a very bubbly personality. We hit it off immediately, a little bit of light flirting, but nothing major. I tried for more, especially after I had a few drinks inside me, but other than a bit of banter, I was getting nowhere. We discussed my job, what course I was on, the hotel I was staying at, but that was it. I found out she was divorced, and happily lived above the pub. At closing time, I decided, time to go back to my hotel, as it really didn't look like she was interested, other than her being just friendly. As I left, she asked if I'd come back tomorrow, and, with no other plans, I said yes.

A long, boring day followed, I had a meal in the hotel, and headed to the pub. Louise was there, and sat at the bar was another lady, about the same age, but, stunning. Excuse the terminology, but tarted up like you wouldn't believe. High, red heels, stockings, a mini skirt that barely covered her beautiful legs and arse, a white, skin tight, see threw blouse and a black bra that barely held in a very impressive chest. Louise smiled, and introduced her friend Rose. She introduced her as married, local and bored, (and I was later to find out, the landlady of the pub) she also said, she'd told her about me being here, lonely, bored, staying in the hotel and that she should come say hello. Now this was very unexpected, but not unpleasant. So I sat at the bar and chatted away. Straight away, Rose flirted. Touching my arm, my thigh, laughing, even when not funny, flicking her hair, leaning into me, everything. The evening flew, I occasionally spoke to Louise, but spent most of it with Rose. The evening flew by, and in no time it was time to leave. Rose asked if I wanted a lift to the hotel, now, knowing she'd been drinking, I mentioned that she was in no fit state to drive, when she said, I'm not driving silly, Karl will drive us, my husband. Now this did surprise me, as she pointed to a bloke, who'd been sat in the corner all night. He got up, walked to the door, and held it open. Rose said goodbye to Louise, with a hug, giggle and a wink, said, I'll see you in a bit, yeah, then grabbed my hand, a led me out the door, over to a car. Karl, walked over, he hadn't said a word yet, a got in, rose opened the back door, jumped in, and patted the seat next to her. I got in next to her, as she grabbed my arm, snuggled into me, said the name of the hotel, before looking at me, and running her nails gently down the side of my face, she kissed me.

As we drove off, Rose sat back, quickly removing her blouse, to reveal a beautiful, full black lace bra that barely held in her awesum boobs. Moving back to me, we started to kiss again, this time with passion. Her tongue pretty much dived into my mouth as I bit and sucked on it, my hand finding it's way to her boob. Pushing the strap down, I released her left boob and started to rub and play with her nipple. Harder baby, she said, as I twisted and rolled it between my thumb and finger, illiciting a few moans of pleasure. Ducking my head down, I couldn't resist taking the same nipple in my mouth, grabbing the boob I devoured it. For the next 10 mins, we kissed, and I played with her tits, occasionally I looked up, to see her husband looking in the mirror at us both. In no time at all, we arrived at the hotel. Exiting the car, still saying nothing to Karl, her husband, she led me by the hand into the foyer of the hotel, heading straight to the bar. She hadn't replaced her blouse. Stood there in just her bra, she ordered a bottle of wine, and some mangers for me, before turning to me and asking my room number. Telling her, she again grabbed my hand and the drinks and headed off down the corridor to my room. She'd definitely been here before. Getting to my room, she turned, handed me the bottles, as she made a great show of trying to find my key card, sliding her hand in every pocket, deliberately rubbing my cock on 2 occasions. Finding my card, she opened the door, and seductively ushered me inside.

Entering my room, she headed straight for the desk, grabbed 2 glasses, and came back to me, pouring us both a drink, she, coyly traced a finger in her wine, then over her lips. Dancing away, spinning, laughing, she turned the TV on, turning to the crappy babe station, where a topless woman was sat, trying to get people to call. I watched her, as she moved around the room. Putting my glass down, I moved behind her, wrapped my arm around her waist, and gently bit, nuzzled into her neck, pressing myself into her from behind, as she lifted her arm above my head, gently grabbing my hair, leaning back into me. What a view. Her boobs were amazing, and I just had to have a play, as she leant further back, arching her back, pushing her tits into my hands. After a few minutes, I stepped, back, spun her around to face me, looking her up and down once, I moved my hand to her chin, grabbing it forcibly, I moved in to kiss her. Roughly I kisses her before turning her to the bed. Kissing her one last time, I smiled before pushing her back onto the bed. Stripping my jacket, shirt and shoes off, in just my jeans, I looked down on this beautiful woman in front of me, this woman I'd just met, and couldn't believe my luck. This course had just got better. Sat on the bed, I moved towards her, she made a move for my belt, but I slapped her hands away, not yet I said. Grabbing my tie, I moved her hands above her head, slipped my tie around her wrists, grabbed her throat one more time, kissed her before pushing her back. Placing my hands either side of her legs, I pushed them open. She was sat just on the edge as I knelt before her, moving her legs over my shoulders and just looked. Raising her already short skirt up, I just stared for a few seconds, no knickers, I should of guessed. I could already smell her sex, see little drops of moisture around a beautiful, clean shaven pussy framed by her amazing stocking, suspender clad thighs. I was in heaven. Placing my hands under her knees, I pushed up, putting her feet on the edge of the bed. I moved my hands, to her bare thighs, pushing, spreading her pussy as I slowly moved in to lick the backs of her legs, down to her arse, across, over back up. Savouring the smell, the sight. Then slowly, I licked her cunt. A moan, I licked again, and again. Slowly at first, gently, before getting more focused, sliding my tongue deeper and deeper. She was loving it. I entered her with a finger, then 2. Hooking it, to find that sweet spot. I moved up, closer. Hooking my arm around her leg, pressing down on her belly, I started to suck, focus on playing, sucking her clit as I rubbed the rough spot just inside her pussy. She came almost immediately. Again and again she came as I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I love licking pussy, and I just ate away. Licking, sucking, fingering. Occasionally dropping my fingers to her arse, biting her thighs, rolling her clit between my teeth, as over and over, she rolled around, grabbing the sheets as she came over and over. Eventually, she grabbed the back of my head, wrapping her legs around me, gripping my head with her thighs, as she screamed her way to a final orgasm.

Pushing on my head, and clamping her thighs, she begged me to stop, laughing, enough was all she could say, that was when, looking up, I noticed her phone in her hands. She'd video'd us. Looking at me, for Karl, she said, and, with a teasing glint in her eyes, Louise. Laughing some more, she pulled me to my feet. Your turn now hunk, and still with her hands tied, she un buckled my jeans, pulling them down slightly, my erection plainly showing threw my boxers, she nuzzled me, dropping her head, she poked me with her nose, her tongue, before pulling my jeans all the way off. Stepping out of them, she looked up at me, smiling and said, shall we see what you have for me, and with that, pulled my boxers down, causing my cock to slap back into my belly. Helping me out of my boxers, she slowly started to lick and kiss my balls, my shaft, before positioning herself at the tip, licking the pre cum from my dick, she lowered her head, slowly, half way, before pulling back, moaning, she repeated, further this time, and then a third, and a fourth, taking every inch of me, down fully to my balls, her tongue out, licking them as she started to gag, grabbing her hair, I thrust my hips, as she shook her head, wow it felt great as she started to sloper and gag, her spit trickling down my thighs, between my arse cheeks, getting me wetter and wetter as she started to bob her head, faster and faster as her hands started to fondle my balls and wank the base of my cock. Wanking me and sucking me, I knew I wouldn't last long after how horny I was, and in no time I started to feel that familier feeling in my balls, that tightening, as I knew, I was close to Cumming. I'm about to cum, I said, as she looked up at me, handed me her phone, said record this, as smiling she pulled me out off her mouth and wanked me harder, aiming my cock at her chest. Aiming the phone, I video'd as I came, and my god did I cum, one large spurt, right on her tits, then a second on her face, before she dropped her head, took me in her mouth again and started to suck the next few spurts, sucking every last drop out of me, before I too, had to stop her. Looking up at me, or rather the phone, she opened her mouth, showing a huge dollop on her tongue, before swallowing the lot, then sitting back, she ran her hands over her tits, face, rubbing my cum into her.

Standing, she kissed me, thanked me and walked to the desk to refill our drinks. Sliding up the bed, I looked at this slutty goddess, as my cock still sat there, erect and proud awaiting round 2.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *untobehadMan  over a year ago

Wellingborough

Want more wow !!!

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

By *lderone1Man  over a year ago

Stockport

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *yguyMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

Superb

By *overt711CoolMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

By *on235Man  over a year ago

swaffham

Moor please

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Different

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

Portsmouth

Filling her glass, moving over to the fridge to grab a magners from it. Bending down, her arse was amazing. If I was closer, I'd of so spanked it. Watching her, as she turned to face me, she moved to the side of the bed, downing her drink, she giggled as, pretending to hand me the magners, she "accidently" spilt some on my chest. Oi, I said, as smiling she said sorry, then leant over me, sucking the cider from my nipples, pouring a little more, as she sucked, bit and played, pouring lower, she followed, till she reached my cock. Now, she wasn't doing a good job cleaning me up, I was soaked, but by god did it feel nice. Gently, she poured more of the cider over my cock and balls, licking and drinking as much as she could. I think you are ready, she said, as she climbed on the bed, hooked her leg over me, and straddled me, sitting, on my stomach. Reaching behind her, she stroked, pulled, and gently wanked my cock. I couldn't resist and moved my hands to her glorious boobs. I just loved massaging them, pulling and twisting her nipples as she finally stopped playing with my cock, reached between her legs and moved down. Positioning herself directly over my cock she lowered herself. Impaling herself on my cock. With a groan, she wriggled, and adjusted herself till I was buried, deep as possible in her pussy. Placing her empty hand on my chest, she raised the bottle to her mouth, drinking a few sips, before, dripping some down herself. Well, I don't need telling twice, sitting up, I started to suck on her nipples. Buried cock deep in this woman I'd just met, drinking magners from her tits, feeling the cider run between us, as slowly at first she started to grind her hips into me. Rubbing her pelvis into mine, I laid back, and looked up at this goddess as she started to fuck me. Faster and faster she girated on me, burying my cock deeper and deeper everytime, as I started to match her. Every thrust down, I'd thrust up. Grabbing her hips as we got faster and faster till, again, she came, her cunt tightening around my cock, as she tried to pull me in. I waited a few seconds, before, smiling, I span her onto her back, still inside her, I pinned her to the bed, laid on top of her, I started to pound her. She grabbed my hand, placed it on her throat, fuck me, fuck me like the whore I am, fuck me like a real man should, like my worthless husband has never been able too, as I continued to slide my cock, in and out of her, harder, faster, deeper, till my balls tightened, my cock swelled and done, I came inside her, thrusting one last time as I pumped my second load of the night deep inside her. I came as she matched me, Cumming too. Wrapping her legs around me, she tried to drag me deeper inside her. One last thrust, and I was empty. Collapsing on top of her, I slowly slide off, sweaty, exhausted, but happy.

Portsmouth

We lay like this for sometime, resting, relaxing, not really talking, her head on my chest, her legs wrapped in mine. Content with each others company. After a while, she picked up her phone, and laughing, said, "and sent".

Quizzically I looked down at her, as she looked back up at me, "you'll see" she said and with that, she slowly started to lower herself down my body. Kissing, and sucking, briefly playing with my nipples, a cheeky bite, before continuing her journey down, climbing onto her hands and knees, she crept between my legs, and taking me in her mouth, started to give me a long, slow blowjob. Commenting on how she could taste herself on my cock, she licked, sucked, rubbed herself all over my cock and balls. Nails caressing my arse, thighs, a cheeky finger finding it's way into my arse, as I lay there, just enjoying the sensation, oblivious to everything till I heard, ahem, and a cough.opening my eyes, there was Louise stood by the side of the bed, and sat in the corner, video camera in hand, Karl.

"Hello sweetie, finished for the night?" Rose said, as sitting up, she lent over to Louise and kissed her. A slow, sensual kiss.

"Mind if I join you?" Louise said, as dropping her coat to the floor, she leant over me, and licked my cock..

"Mmmm..."she said" I'm so going to enjoy this" as Rose started to move back next to me. Taking my face in her hands, she kissed me.

As Rose laid next to me, we kissed. Louise kissing and licking my cock. I'd cum twice already, but I was soon hard again. I was so turned on. Stopping briefly, Louise raised herself up, pulled her top and bra off, as rose and I watched, before returning to her performance on my cock.

"I can taste you," she said looking at rose.

"When you've finished there, you can clean here to" ros said, lifting her leg and pointing to her pussy.

"With pleasure mistress" was Louise's reply, before dropping her head and taking me in her mouth. Looking at me, rose smiled, reached her hand down, and circling her hand in Louise's hair, she started to push down on Louise's head.

"Deeper" she said as she started to Bob Louise's head up and down on my cock. Each downward thrust getting deeper, and deeper, holding her head down longer and longer as Louise started to gag, and splutter on my cock. I could feel her spit trickling between my balls, as, releasing her, Louise came up for breath, breathing heavy and spluttering.

"Once more bitch" she said "then clean me".

Louise, smiling, and looking really pleased, thrust my cock in her mouth as again rose pushed her head down, this time longer. God I nearly came a third time, but thankfully, Rose relented, and releasing her, moved, to lay flat on her back, pointing at her pussy, spreading her legs, and beckoning to Louise.

Louise obviously didn't need asking twice, and climbing over my leg, moved between roses.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please do continue

By *w2233Man  over a year ago

Paignton

By *marcusMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Wow what a story!

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

manchester

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

Very nice.

swansea

Excellent

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *unkymale65Man  over a year ago

Worksop

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

So horny

Portsmouth

[Removed by poster at 19/07/21 12:47:43]

Portsmouth

Louise started to go to town on Rose's pussy. She licked, fingered and slurped away, steadily cleaning her mistresses cunt of my cum. Don't miss a drop Rose moaned threw gritted teeth as a small shudder ran threw her body. Looking at me, she smiled, then looked past me at Karl, who I'd forgotten all about. At some point he'd stripped and was sat in a chair in the corner, video camera in one hand, phone in the other. That's when I saw it, he was in a cage. Padlocked. Straining to be free.

I was jerked back to reality as Rose chose this moment to move round. Slidding herself below Louise she pushed her mini skirt up and started to lick her out. Till this day, I still believe there is nothing sexier than watching 2 ladies 69ing. My cock was hard again just watching. Sweetie, Rose said to me, from between Louise's thighs, come her and show that useless sissy boy how a real man fucks a woman, and beconning me over, she reached for my cock, pulled it towards her mouth, gave it a few sucks before aiming it at Louise's open, waiting and willing pussy. Well, being the gentleman I am, how could I resist, so climbing on the bed behind Louise, laughing as I occasionally knealt on Rose's hair, and with Rose gripping my penise, I thrust into Louise. God she was tight. Completely different to Rose. Initially I just sat there, enjoying the sensation as louise rippled her muscles and moaned deep into Rose's pussy. Then, it happened. I felt Rose's tongue on my balls and arse, as she started to rim me causing me to thrust deeper into loiuse. My first time, and not an unpleasant sensation. Slowly I started to move my hips, with that Rose moved her attention to my balls and cock and Louise's clit. Slowly at first then getting faster and faster I started to fuck louise. Sweat dripping off me, I fucked her long and hard as Rose played with my balls. God I was in heaven, and having cum twice already knew I was going to last for ages. We stayed like this for what seemed a heavenly eternity but eventually, I started to slow down. I was getting seriously tired. Rose, spotting this called for a break. I collapsed between the two of them. After a few minutes Rose got off the bed, kissed me then loiuse, telling Louise to keep me hard whilst Rose went to get a few more drinks. She stopped by her husband, her legs apart and grabbing his head, she turned around, lifted her head and shoved her arse in his face. Lick my sweet hole bitch she said. Get it ready for Harvey's cock. Watching this, as Louise continued to suck my cock was one of the most erotic sensations of my life.

After a few minutes, Rose stood up and went to the drinks cabinet, grabbing another magners, and pouring herself and Louise a glass of wine she returned to the bed, gave me my drink, laid next to me and stroking Louise's head, rested hers on my chest. Well, I've never been so wrong about a works course in my life. Here I was, 2 sexy women in bed with me, magners in my hand, having the time of my life. I was in heaven.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

swansea

Mmmmmmm love two women like this

By *tan 7724Man  over a year ago

scunthorpe

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *orny.hot.guyMan  over a year ago

Costa del Midlothian

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By *ohn ACouple  over a year ago

andover

Portsmouth

Suitably rested, Rose got onto her hands and knees, and grabbed the head bored. Come on the stud, she said, fuck my arse, I need it. Well, I don't need telling twice and moving round behind her gripped her hips, grabbed my cock, spat in it and slowly nudged it into her pussy. Slowly, inch by inch I entered her tight arse till I felt I could enter her no more. Rose was moaning and groaning and saying how great it felt. God her arse felt good,and for the second time that night, I just stopped to enjoy the feeling. But, then Rose started to move and at the same time Louise moved behind me. Louise had grabbed a vibrator from her bag and was playing with herself whilst using her other hand to caress my arse all the time, watching my cock slide in and out of her mistresses arse, and slide it did. I fucked that arse good. I thrust as deep and hard as I could, all the while pulling her back into me, my balls slapping against her as I fucked away. I didn't stop. I just pounded away till, for the third time that night, I came. I exploded deep inside her tight hole, grunting as I deep. Louise dug her nails into my arm as she too came next to me, as I believe I achieved the tri factor as Rose screamed her orgasm into the pillow. As I eased back, Rose turned and grabbed my cock and thrust her mouth over it, draining the last few drops, kissing Louise she got up, and staggered, walked over to Karl. Turning, she grabbed her arse cheats and thrust her arse into the camera, look at my cum filled, slutty arse, she said.

I moved to lie on the bed, Louise joined me, as Rose finished showing her arse to Karl Rose too came and joined us.

By *ack rabbit 1980Man  over a year ago

MABLETHORPE

manchester

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich