FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > working the bar

working the bar

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Kelly met me near the entrance to the bar..."its cold and i need a kiss" was her opening for the night.

"sorry im late" i replied,

"you know i have trouble telling the time" , and then playfully squeezed her arse through her skirt.

"are you sure you are up for this tonight" i quizzed.

her reply was to push herself in towards me and push her lips onto mine, the feeling of her tongue darting into my mouth sending jolts through me.

We had known each other for only a few weeks but the sexual chemistry, the closeness, and the bond between us was immense. We were being a bit naughty as we both had partners but we enjoyed the danger.

I had already passed this scenario past Kelly and she did seem to like the role she had to play...i think she was relishing being released to do this.

Kelly was dressed in the classy role and not the slut. Knee length business dress keeping cover for her sheer black holdups and tiny black thong. Black patent heels finished the look. Afairly tight white blouse encased her upper body, 2 buttons undone and a hint of black bra revealed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/08/12 00:07:55]

The blouse was tight enough to show the form of her gorgeous chest , but not too much cleavage....just right really.

I took Kelly by the hand and led her to the bar. The bar was filling up quickly on this cool saturday night. Business types brushed shoulders with evening party-goers and of course an endless stream of younger girls...dressed to the nines, all shimmering in the artificial bar light with their orange glow of fake tan.

I finally caught the eye of the barman, not literally...that would be painful!

Drinks were ordered and we went to find a table.

We found a table that was free, well one side was free, the other had two guys chatting...they nodded when i asked if we could sit.

Kelly squeezed in beside me and looked at me. Her eyes were on fire. She gently bit into her lower lip and then leant into me again. We kissed for the second time that evening.

"im really nervous" she whispered to me.

i touched her hand, gently easing it onto my lap.

"only do what you feel good with ok baby" i replied.

Her answer was for her hand to smooth over my crutch, feeling my cock through my jeans. The familiar hardening made me grin....god i loved this girl....soooo dirty and so very sexy.

i had no real idea what was going to happen, i didnt even know if Kelly would do anything. But my mind was racing with the possibilities.

We sat and chatted for about a half hour, where upon i revisited the bar for refills...also buying 4 shots for bravado.

Time passed easily as we chatted, flirted, touched and kissed. We made out in the bar like teenagers on a first date...almost clumsy with our hands everywhere under the table.

Another refill later and we were both feeling far more relaxed in our surroundings. The bar was rammed now, although the music could be heard clearly over conversation...and by golly it was decent stuff!!

We kissed again, slightly longer this time, and with more urgency.....

We broke of from our kiss, my cock straining through my jeans,

"i have to visit the boys room ok ", and then for the first time that evening, left Kelly alone.

I returned from the toilet and made my way through the crowd to the bar again. I could just make out our table. I noticed Kelly talking to the guys on the other side of our table. My stomach tightened slightly. I looked again....she really was stunning.

I had the drinks in my hands and made my way back over to the table. One of the guys looked up,smiled and returned to his conversation with his friend.

"so then......" i wondered out loud to Kelly

"nope...not my type at all, too business like for me" she replied...letting her hand find my jeans zip.

" i prefer the more rugged outdoor type" .

"up to you baby....." my response

Kelly now decided she had to use the toilets and asked me where they were. My first time there so i didnt have a clue. Ask these guys on our table i said to her. With her fingers worming their way in past my jeans fly opening she patted one of the guys on the shoulder and asked for directions. With a quick squeeze on my cock, she stood, straightened her skirt and moved into the crowd.

Nearly 15 minutes had passed when i noticed her at the bar talking to one of the guys from our table.

i noticed her being very animated with him and also being quite tactile. A quick peck on his cheek and she came back over to me. This time she sat opposite me and beside the other suited guy. His look was priceless...almost like a rabbit in the headlamps of a large HGV. He looked flustered and averted his eyes.

Kelly smiled gently at me..."time for me to work the bar i think baby"

She stood up and into the crowd she vanished. The suit looked at me and i just looked...umm..well abit dumb really.

I ended up chatting the guy for about half an hour before deciding i had to find my girl. I made my excuses and moved away.

On the other side of the bar was a small dance floor...enough for say 30 or 40 people.

There she was.

I watched for several minutes before i thought of joining her. As i was about to move onto the dance floor, two guys joined her. She was flowing with the music and now she had a guy in front and one behind her. She moved towards the guy in front and held his hands, whilst the guy behind held onto Kelly's waist. The music was pumping round here and Kelly made the first move by kissing the guy in front. As she did this the other guy took this as a signal and moved in closer to her. Soon you could not make out where one body ended and another started. I knew this would get her wet.

She saw me standing there on the edges of the dancefloor, smiled then ground her arse into the guy.

I returned to my table which was now empty. My feelings of hornieness had somehow slipped away...i felt like a spare part and nearly left the pub.

Then all hell let loose on the dance floor

From my table i watched a few of the doormen fly through the crowd, one on his radio asking for help. I jumped to my feet and pushed my way through the crowd to the dance floor.

I could see a smashed glass and blood on the floor. One of Kelly's dancing guys was cradling his face as he staggered away. Doormen had two other guys in head locks, but there was no sign of Kelly.

I looked all round the floor, the bar, even the toilets...nothing.

I checked my phone ...nothing

She must have gone when the fighting started i thought , but she could have let me know she was going.....

I dejectedly left the bar....this had turned out to be a shit night.

I turned the corner and made my way towards where i had parked the car 2 streets away.

I cut through a service lane which is when i saw her.

She was in a door way. I knew it was her..i recognised her skirt that was now on the floor at her feet.

There was a guy stood behind her in the shadows...i could not make out who he was but i could see he had Kelly's head pulled back towards him by her hair and was pushing his tongue into her open mouth.

I could see his hand pumping away at her pussy...his fingers in deep inside her.

As i slowly walked by she was pushed forward slightly, her hair still held. It was then that i realised the guy was fucking her arse...

Her eyes were closed so she never noticed me. I moved into a shadow and continued watching.

She was getting vocal now. She wanted him inside her pussy. She wanted more of everything.

He released her hair and pulled out of her arse. As he moved her into the doorway i noticed his suit...he had been the guy from the bar...the other guy at our table !

"did you like me pushing my fingers inside you when you boyfriend was the bar...." he asked raggedly.

"did you tell him that you had taken your thong of and given it to me....it was fucking soaking wet"

As he was talking to her he was sliding his cock deep inside her, holding her hands to one side, fucking her deep.

"tell me whose cock you love having, tell me!!" he shouted at her

"YOURS" she shouted back.Her legs wrapped around his thighs as started to buck against her. Her blouse partly gaped, the swell of her breasts moved against his chest

"want more you slut dont you, you cant get enough"

I hadnt noticed the sound of oncoming footsteps but i heard them now...i slunk deeper into the shadows.

The other suited guy had found his friend. Still fucking Kelly, i heard him say well you can clean her up afterwards then.

!5 minutes Kelly was fucked for against the doorway. Many times i heard her gasp and plead for him to cum inside her.

The guy eventually stiffened....his head rolled back as he roared, i nearly laughed!!

Did he think he was the Lion King!!

He then shot his cum deep inside her.

He pulled away instantly, grabbed her skirt and wiped his trousers .

His understudy, (i shall call him Penfold)...moved in close to Kelly and darted his tongue inside her. The look of shock followed by pleasure was superb.He pulled her lips apart and ran his tongue over clit and then deep inside her...i could nearly see the cum dripping out of her

As the first guy finished smartening himself he told Penfold to hurry up and he would wait in the car for him.

As soon as he had gone around the corner, Penfold upped the ante and dropped his trousers, pulling out a very sizeable cock

Without waiting for Kelly to ask him...he rammed his cock inside her.....she nearly screamed the house down

"how fucking big is that thing", "be gentle please"...turning to "fuck me you bastard"

All the time my cock was in my hand,

watching these two was way too horny and i just had to move over to her.

"hey baby...enjoying being fucked ?"

her eyes were wild and strained....

"he is huge...and he can fuck as well"

I moved to her and we kissed...our tongues clashing, lips being bitten.

I ran my hand down over her arse and wormed a finger inside her. My other hand worked over her breasts, and then down onto her pussy, managing to get a finger onto her clit as Penfold still fucked her hard.

She couldnt take this...her legs started to crumble..i thought she might pass out.

Penfold pushed her back upright and then with a groan..filled her for the second time. He kissed each nipple in turn and then thanked her.

She looked at me and said you need to fuck me baby...look at me .....i am so bad !

I walked her back to the car and sat her in the back seat.

I gently opened her legs and lowered my mouth onto her pussy lips...my tongue sliding inside her. She ran her hands through my hair and whispered to me

"take me home baby"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmmmm so horny now. Hot story. Thanks for sharing with us x

» Add a new message to this topic