FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A simple fantasy

A simple fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *trangerthebetter OP   Man  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Boring as this may sound to many, I have this fantasy of visiting a couple and having a chat over a cup of tea. My eyes would be drawn to the opening in her blouse as she leans over and puts the tea in front of me, and I know she had caught me looking at her breasts a couple of times while we were talking. She’d also have noticed me looking at the opening of her skirt every time she opened them a little when moving, sneakily peaking at what may be seen.

Eventually she’d call me out on it – Excuse me, are you looking at my tits?? I’d be put on the spot, and instantly embarrassed.. struggling to find a suitable answer. Seeing my distress, she would laugh at me… and then start to tease me, saying things like ‘do you like them then?’ ‘I bet you wish you could touch them, don’t you. All the while, her husband is sat there watching and chuckling to himself…. Clearly no stranger to this scenario.

Maybe its her large breasts, maybe the way she has outed me… probably both… but I’m feeling very aroused now, which she also notices.

My fantasy goes in a few directions after this, but I like this one most at the moment;

‘lets see then, lets see what all the fuss is for’ as she encourages me to get my hard cock out. I comply.

She likes what she sees…. She stands up now, sliding her skirt up to expose more leg. ‘you like?’. She walks over to her husband, and my hand now gravitates to my cock. She kisses her husband deeply, then looks back and smiles. She unzips his fly and straddles him, then looks back at me. I cant help but stroke myself. ‘wish this was you, I bet?’ as she slides back and forth on his lap… all the while looking at me. I rub myself faster, I’m so turned on by what is playing out before me. I can feel myself getting close to cumming, and she senses this too. She gets off her husband and for the first time, touches me…. And wanks my cock hard as she opens her mouth ready to take my load. She doesn’t have to wait long!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isiseCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

Not boring at all - very horny!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic