FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Working From Home

Working From Home

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *athan Statham OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

How many of us are still WFH?

How many of us have got a little nasty time whilst WFH.

I just had a little day dream that i'd now like to add to my bucket-list

She works for some kind of inbound call centre and invites me round to play.

We get straight to business starting with foreplay, licking, sucking and biting for a few minutes.

Her work headset rings and she stops, turns around and bends over the desk to take the phone call.

I slowly slide my long thick cock in to her till every inch of it is hidden deep within her.

She mutes the call to take a deep breathe and continues to help the person on the line.

I continue to slowly pleasure allowing the pleasure to gradually build at a steady pace. This continues for 5-10 minutes.

She asks the customer if its ok if she places them on hold whilst she does some checks for them.

I use this time to pick up the pace and get much more physical and pick the pace right up.

I lift her on to the desk and put her legs over my shoulders and proceed pounding whilst she rubs her clit at the same time.

I pull her hair and she screams that shes about to cum, i pick up the pace even more and.....

She squirts all over me and leaks on to her work desk. I continue squeezing her breasts and ass whilst she goes back to the call to finish up.

Thoughts? 

Am i just getting carried away?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had a guy nip round for a quick fuck, hope to do it again soon

By *heekychopperMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Had a couple of naughty experiences when I should of been working. Easily distracted!

A sexy neighbour had me over several times in the last year.

By *ossman0168Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

That story sounds like my bank holiday Monday in work one august with my very willing work mate

Manchester

"That story sounds like my bank holiday Monday in work one august with my very willing work mate "

I'm very jealous

I've just finished a week of nights and wife works from home on a Friday. I've often teased her about bending her over the table and taking her from behind.

Today once I was fit to face the world I cam behind her and started to play with her tits she was sitting in a vest top and no bra on she kept trying to stop me but kisses on her neck makes her resistance futile.

Oh ffs you dirty bastard she laughs come on she says up stairs to bed. As she stood up I yanked her shorts and knickers down. No foreplay today I push her forward so she is leaning over the table I drop my shorts and though she try's to stop me I quickly get my cock inside her. What if they spy on my camera she asks. Let her get jealous you said she aint getting any at home. Referring to her supervisor.

With the weather so hot it didnt take much to slide into her. This was just a pure quickie which soon had us both cumming together.

Manchester

"I've just finished a week of nights and wife works from home on a Friday. I've often teased her about bending her over the table and taking her from behind.

Today once I was fit to face the world I cam behind her and started to play with her tits she was sitting in a vest top and no bra on she kept trying to stop me but kisses on her neck makes her resistance futile.

Oh ffs you dirty bastard she laughs come on she says up stairs to bed. As she stood up I yanked her shorts and knickers down. No foreplay today I push her forward so she is leaning over the table I drop my shorts and though she try's to stop me I quickly get my cock inside her. What if they spy on my camera she asks. Let her get jealous you said she aint getting any at home. Referring to her supervisor.

With the weather so hot it didnt take much to slide into her. This was just a pure quickie which soon had us both cumming together. "

Now that sounds like a bunch of fun.

The kind of fun that im clearly missing out on

I’ve had a number of guys over during lunch while working from home

Most seem to love the naughty secretary look while fucking me

By *osco78Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

I've had a few come and suck me off while I'm WFH,

» Add a new message to this topic