FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The hottest thing you have done

The hottest thing you have done

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *immybutter OP   Man  over a year ago

ardee

So horny here guys help me cum I want to hear what stories yous have x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *quirt_kingMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

Not sure if horniest but dirtiest thing i have done...i used to have a mate who stayed in a flat and we would go to his for pre drinks. Whilst there we bumped in to his across the hall neighbour who was a 5'7 blonde stunner...instantly i was hard looking her up and down. She introduced herself as hayley and we all had a bit of friendly banter. We offered her to come out with us as it turned out it was her birthday but she said she was up early the next day and had to drive. So with that we headed out in to town.

All night i was thinking about her and how stunning she looked. I was horny and d*unk...she was in her flat on her lonesome on her birthday. So i made an excuse to the lads and snuck off in to the night to go see her. I arrived at her flat door d*unk, horny and not quite sure what i was going to say.

She answered the door, surprised to see me and asked why i wasnt with my mates enjoying the night. I told her that i couldnt stop thinking about her being alone by herself on her birthday. She invited me in, got me a drink and we started chatting.

In my intoxicated state i asked her if she wanted the female equivelant of a birthday blowjob ...her eyes lit up and she said "i will do one better...lets get your cock in my mouth" so she leaned over on the couch, unzipped my jeans and took my cock out and went to town with a nice sloppy bj.

Soon i was wanting to step things up and fuck her...as i was pulling her pants down she stopped me and looked at me and said that she was on her period. Now me being the filthy kinky fuck i am...doesnt let a bit of blood get in the way of my fun. So i told her i dont mind and she barely put up a fight...she told me how horny she gets on her period and that no other man wanted to play with her on it.

We went to the room...i bent her forward on to the bed and removed her tampon before plunging my wet rock hard cock in her bloody pussy. We fucked all night and i remember the hot wet sticky mess all over both of us. Was so hot and filthy

By *sexyHCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

"So horny here guys help me cum I want to hear what stories yous have x"

Meeting a guy alone at his wife while his Mrs is upstairs listening to us two...he then goes and pleases her after I left his house.

» Add a new message to this topic