FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Venture

The Venture

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had just fixed my thigh high stockings as I neared the house in the middle of the street. Bent at the waist I winked at the guy walking past with wide eyes. My pink glossed lips turned upwards as I blew a kiss to the guy dressed like a firefighter ready for a calendar shoot. He walked backwards as I righted myself and fluffed up the already short black tutu. Giving him just a glimpse of my lace clad mound. The firefighter's hand thumped against his chest he dropped his head back in awe.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Halloween has always brought out my wilder side. I was an eighteen-year-old with a very healthy appetite. If it hadn't been for my intrusive small town, I would have attempted to find a few flings from school. Instead I had to venture out to other towns for a good time.

Standing outside the house I smiled wickedly then made sure my mask was in place. I told my parents that I was staying with a friend for the weekend. Lily and I were supposed to party together but her boyfriend showed up. I was still welcomed to crash after the party, but now I had other plans.

Finally reaching the entrance to the house I searched for my first conquest; a shot of whiskey. Most guys turned as I walked past them. A wink or flirtatious grin was given to each prospect. The firefighter from outside stood in a crowd with three others. A man in a bed sheet toga, a Zorro wannabe and a lifeguard in an extra tight speedo. My mouth watered as the firefighter nodded to me and each man took me in. I sidled up to the bar and smiled at the guy dressed like a male dancer behind it.

"What for the little kitty," he mused as his eyes traveled over the outfit.

"Whiskey," I purred leaning on the bar. The bartender stared at the tops of my breasts as they strained against the tight bustier. I didn't have huge cleavage but they still looked good.

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS  over a year ago

Plymouth

Mmmmm looking forward to more on this one, so good when a woman is happy heading to a scenario like the lamb to the ......... xx

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Good start, keep going please

"Make that two," a husky voice said before the Zorro slid into the opening beside me. The bartender nodded as he grabbed two plastic shot glasses and the caramel liquor filled them to the brim.

"Zorro," I raised my glass to the guy and took him in. His green eyes behind the mask glinted as she downed the shot. He was a foot taller than me with broad shoulders and an athletic build. There was a hint of stubble lining his jaw.

"Does kitty have a name?"

"You can call me Kat," I replied inching toward him. He downed his shot with a wide grin then held two fingers to the bartender and we set our glasses down for a refill. After two more shots each, Zorro convinced me to dance.

The swarm of men around us had me growing wet. The lifeguard's obvious bulge in the speedo pressed against my ass as I became wedged between him and Zorro. With a sway of my hips, I grinded against both of the men and had to bite back a moan. There was no doubt that both were blessed below the waist. Zorro's hands cupped my face as the lifeguard took my hips and pressed even closer to me. His hidden cock now rubbing against my ass crack through the tutu.

Zorro leaned down and pressed his lips to mine in urgency. I could taste the whiskey on both their lips. My head was swimming as his tongue slipped between my slightly parted lips. Our tongues began to dance, sliding around each other. He pulled away first and kissed my cheek before whispering softly, "Want to go upstairs?"

"I thought you'd never ask," I replied.

He took my hand and pushed through the bodies filling the room. We passed other couples as they went up the stairs. One was lost in hot make-out session on the couch. Another was coming close to exposing one another on the stairs. Between the alcohol and the scenes unfolding before me I quickened my step behind him.

"This way," he whispered as we reached the top of the stairs and he pulled me to the right.

"Impatient," I giggled as he flung open a door and we tumbled in.

"Something like that." Zorro spun around and pinned me against the door. I let out a squeak as his body molded to mine. Within seconds he had my hands pinned over my head and his hand was under the tutu seeking the lace panties. His rough hand rubbed the crotch of my panties and I groaned. "Already soaking. Such a bad kitty."

"If all you're going to do is tease me, I can go get one of your friends," I pushed against the hand between my legs, silently begging for his touch.

"Trust me you won't even remember them after tonight." Zorro released my hands and used both of his to yank my panties down my legs. I squealed as his hands lifted me by my stocking clad thighs to bring me up to his waist. Instinctively my legs wrapped around him as did my arms. I kissed him hard as he adjusted his hold. His hand brushed my bare wet pussy as he worked to get rid of his pants and boxers.

I moaned into the kiss as his hand continued to brush against my sensitive lips. Judging by his movements he was stroking his cock. His hips moved a little and the tool brushed across my slit causing another moan. Pulling away from the kiss his eyes focused on me again as I moaned with every passing his cock made over my clit. He could tell I was already loving the simplest of touches.

By *imshardMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Going to bed horny now

"Protection?"

"Taken care of already," I groaned in his ear as he stilled against me.

"Good." The wicked grin and glint in those eyes had me weak. Thrusting upwards, he rammed his stiff cock within my warm cunt. It was his turn to groan. "So tight, baby."

"So big," I responded and he chuckled. My head was back against the door as I enjoyed being filled. It had been months since I had anyone stretch me this much. He slowly pulled out until the tip of his cock remained. He thrust back into me, harder than before. "Oh god!"

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *eith28Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury