FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Always amazed

Always amazed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leasureseeker2000 OP   Man  over a year ago

kilcullen

This site always amazes me . It was quiet for a while just chatting no meeting and then a young lady sent me a message asking if that was my tongue licking a pussy in my pictures . I said yes and she asked me to describe how I like to lick a pussy . I did and we chatted for a while before exchanging numbers to chat more . She said she was cumming as we chatted about my oral skills and I enjoyed the idea of her playing with her pussy as we chatted

The next morning she sent me a message saying she wanted my tongue so I said we come and get it thinking we would just chat again until she came but she asked if I was available now. I replied yes and she asked if she could come to my place as she did not want to anyone to know . I gave her directions and she said she could be there in 1 hour .

True to her word 1 hour later she arrived and I opened the door to her .She looked nervous as she came in and I guided her into the front room . I kissed her and sat down we chatted and she started to relax . I then said so you would like my tongue and she giggled saying yes . I got up and knelt in front of her I started to push her skirt up her legs her naked pussy came into view and she said she removed her knickers in her car before she came in. I smiled and opened her legs wider pushing her skirt up higher . I ran my tongue alone the inside of her legs until I touched her pussy lips . She moaned and moved her sexy ass to the edge of the sofa.

I ran my tongue up and down her pussy lips nice and slow nice and light. Teasing her feeling her pussy getting wetter and wetter. I pushed her pussy lips open with my tongue to expose her clit using the tip of my tongue to tease the tip of her clit . I buried my face between her legs and licked her clit harder and faster .Her moans getting louder her hips moving pushing against my mouth.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and she came hard . I continued to lick her clit as she came then using my fingers to pull her pussy lips open I began to tongue fuck her pussy. This time when she came she squirted into my mouth I just tongue fucked her harder . I replaced my tongue with two fingers and finger fucked her pussy as I licked her clit. She came over and over again . I looked up and she had lifted her top and was playing with her hard nipples . I told her to bend over and she got up and bent over . I removed her skirt and ran my tongue all over her sexy ass cheeks . I pulled her ass cheeks apart and licked her pussy from behind I ran my tongue up and down her pussy lips and then my tongue touched her asshole she moaned and said please so began to lick her ass pushing my tongue in to tongue fuck her ass all the time finger fucking her pussy . Her legs where shaking as she came over and over again.

I licked teased and tongue fucked her pussy and ass for and hour or so until she said she needed to catch her breath . I moved up and cover her left nipple with my mouth sucking teasing her nipple. She was moaning again as I moved from one nipple to the other . I moved my fingers down to her pussy and began to finger fuck her . She pushed against my fingers and whispered she wanted my cock . I said it was to be her pussy getting licked and not fucked . She said please show her my cock so I removed my jeans and my hard cock jumped out. She grabbed it and wanked it as I continued to finger her pussy . She got up and bent over she said she needed a hard fucking I grabbed her hips and buried my hard cock deep into her pussy I grabbed her hair as I fucked her hard and fast, She came on my cock her pussy juices running down my shaft and balls.

I told her I needed to cum and I said sit on my face , She moved and sat on my face I tongue fucked her and she wanked my cock bending over to suck it. I came hard as she again squirted into my mouth. We moved to the kitchen to get a drink and I lifted her onto the kitchen counter to lick and tongue fuck her again. We spent the next few hours having fun until it was time for her to go. As she was leaving she pulled her knickers out of her bag and gave them to me saying next time I wank use them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reat me rightWoman  over a year ago

Rotherham

Exactly what I'm in need of right about now....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lovely read..thank you

» Add a new message to this topic