FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Home Improvements.....

Home Improvements.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abbing OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

It’s been a while since I’ve posted here, so thought I’d write a story which is _ased on a (very) fun night I had with an ex – I’ve embellished it to add a precursor to that night and added to the story itself…...so its basically some fact, and a bit of fiction - all told from my ex GF's point of view…..

Happy to post more if folk are interested

----------------------

As the intensely hot summer showed no signs of letting up, I thought there’s no better time to get on with doing the new patio that I’d been pestering my husband about for years – I wanted to create a new BBQ space so we could have our friends round for a change and make the most of our back garden.

My husband Simon would usually tackle some light DIY but I sensed he had no interest in starting this particular job as he always came up with a list of excuses not to do it every time I brought it up, to the point where I eventually had to give him an ultimatum that if he hadn’t started it by the weekend I was going to call someone who would!

To my surprise he swiftly agreed saying, “knock yourself out love, try calling Dirk, he’s a bit of a bell end and thinks he’s god’s gift, but his work is supposed to be decent quality. He does driveways, patios and all that kinda stuff…. We might even get mates rates” he said

My husband knew Dirk from playing 5 a side with him, his real name was John but he had a bit of a reputation for being hung like a horse which I’m told became evident whenever the guys hit the showers after games – so much so they nicknamed him Dirk after Dirk Diggler from the movie boogie nights!

I’d never really thought about whether his nick name was accurate or not and always assumed it was probably just exaggeration or silly locker room banter, as they all had daft nick names to take the piss out of each other as lads tend to do. – They jokingly called my husband Tom Daily as he used to take so many dives during games. Of course he claims it only happened once, but the name and reputation has stuck since. He was even given skimpy speedos as his secret Santa gift on their last football team Christmas outing!

I’d only met Dirk briefly a couple of times – I recall doing taxi driver for him and my husband while on their last lads night out, the usual bravado and bander was in full swing while they were in the car, but I’d never really spoken to him properly. I thought I’d give him a call and get a quote and see if he was interested in doing the work, not really knowing if he’d even remember me.

I gave him a call, and he arranged to stop by later that week to price up the job. He recognised me as soon as I answered the door….and instantly seemed to turn on the charm. I was expecting him to turn up in muddy boots and overalls, but he was smartly dressed in trousers and a shirt with the top 3 buttons undone, immaculately groomed and looking quite dapper.

As I invited him in, it suddenly hit me for the first time that it somehow felt a bit weird that I knew he was packing (if the rumours were to be believed)

I’d never really seen him outside the pub or the back of my car returning from d*unken nights out so was surprised how professional he was! – He had the sales patter down to a T but still with the occasional cheeky chappy comments and innuendo thrown in.

“So Tom….I mean Simon isn’t rolling his sleeves up and getting his hands dirty this time” he said with a cheeky grin?

“I’ll have to tell the lads to give him a ribbing at our next game…..I knew the old paper pusher was going soft, not wanting to get his hands muddy any more” he said giggling

“He’s been so busy at work he just doesn’t have the time” I replied trying to save my husband’s blushes

“Simon doesn’t have the time to do it now and I want to be able to enjoy a few BBQs while the weather is still nice so I thought I’d get the professionals in this time” I said

“Well you’ve come to the right place then Ella….I’m very good with my hands” he said with a cheeky grin!.......

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Very good start .

More please.

By *imetomingleMan  over a year ago

merchant City

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

More soon please op

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Belfast

“Can I get you a cuppa” I replied, not quite knowing how to respond, deciding instead to change the subject

“Thought you’d never ask” he grinned….”Coffee please – two sugars”

“Lets sit down and chat through exactly what you have in mind, then I’ll measure up n give you a quote”

“okay, sounds good” I said

We started chatting, and quickly found the conversation going off topic

Turns out Dirk was quite the charmer – cheeky, cocky even, but disarmingly charismatic – one of those people you found yourself telling quite intimate things to really quickly, without knowing why!

I soon realised we had finished our coffee and not even mentioned the patio

“Shit, look at the time” he said, “I should be at my next appointment already – I’ll text them to let them know I’m running late, get another brew on love and lets get cracking here” he said assertively

He whizzed though the options with me, continuing to throw in little flirtatious comments as he went, I wasn’t sure if this was his sales patter or if he was genuinely fliting….. I was a married woman and not used to that sort of attention, but it felt kinda good if I was honest, even if it was just to try and charm his way into getting the job!

He measured up scribbled some notes and totted things up on his phone calculator before handing me a piece of paper saying, “here’s what you’re looking at for the full job, done and dusted. I’ve knocked a few quid off saying as its for a teammate….and then an extra little bonus discount because his Mrs makes a nice coffee” he said with a grin

Just so happens the job I’m due to start tomorrow has been put on hold so I have a few days in the schedule free – I was gona move my next job forward but will give you first refusal if you’re interested” he said.

“When can you start?” I replied

I knew I should have got other quotes, but his price was a few hundred less than I’d budgeted and he had a reputation for good work so I thought I’d go for it. Besides, I was off work that week so I’d be around the house to ensure they were turning up each day and doing what we paid them to do!

“Do you wana talk it over with Simon first?” he asked

“Nope, this is my project Im calling the shots” I replied trying to sound like I was in charge, when truth be told I didn’t have a clue what was involved in laying a patio – its could have been a simple job or brain surgery for all I knew!

“Ah nice one – I guess that makes you my new boss for the next week” he said grinning

Was he still flirting or was I just imagining it?

maybe it was just flattery to get the job, but part of me liked it………

mullingar

Leeds

manchester

Belfast

Maybe I should have felt guilty for enjoying his flirty comments, but I told myself where’s the harm in some playful fun, its not as if anything was going to happen. Besides its not like my husband was an angel - years before my husband, then fiancé had a one-night stand, - he’d apologised profusely for it, saying it was a one-off d*unken mistake - we’d managed to put it behind us and eventually moved on, but it hung over our relationship for a long time and truth be told impacted our sex life too. It was really tough and at the time he even offered for me to have a one night thing with someone else to some how even the scores, but I’d always declined, partly because I didn’t want to cheapen myself by just fucking a random stranger because of what he’d done, and the alternative of getting to know someone before fucking them felt more like dating than a one night stand….I think the other reason I didn’t do it was partly because I felt it somehow gave me the moral high ground, which sounds a bit twisted, but its how I felt at the time!

Dirk was due back the following morning to start work – it was a scorching hot day, so I came out to offer him a cool drink, I was stopped in my tracks by the sight of Dirk with his top off as he worked, displaying his tanned ripped torso and muscular arms, all the manual labour clearly had its benefits!

would you like a drink of water or anything I said in a slightly flustered tone as I found my eyes move down to the distinct bulge in his work trousers that traced his inner thigh – If Id not known about his nickname I’d have assumed it was a power tool of a different sort in his pocket! I brought out some ice water to Dirk and his young apprentice, we made some more small talk and I left them to it.

As I sat in the kitchen sipping my morning coffee I found myself staring out the window ogling his tanned, muscular body as he worked, his 20 year old apprentice Sam in tow also now with his top off, tattoos covering his lean, tanned chest.

As I stared, Dirk suddenly turned around and caught me gazing at him – I nearly dropped my coffee in a panic as I tried in vain to pretend I was reading a magazine, he smirked and duly carried on with his work.

As I walked round the shops later that afternoon, I realised I couldn’t stop thinking about him – the cheeky flirtatious comments, that toned, bronzed, buff (and apparently hung) hunk labouring in my back garden, had somehow managed to get into my head.

This wasn’t like me, I didn’t tend to notice other guys let alone cocky guys like Dirk – maybe I was just foolishly flattered by his sales patter – maybe it was because my husband was too busy working to barely give me a glance these days….either way I found myself sneaking glimpses out the window at Dirk for the rest of the day, wondering if what he had in his trousers lived up to the nickname!............

By *ensualNorthantsMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Great start

manchester

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *asexxMan  over a year ago

near you

Glad your back more please xxxxx

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Definitely want more please.

Leeds

Belfast

I’d never had thoughts like this before. Yes, admittedly we were going through a rough patch in our marriage - a barren spell where my husband was working all hours, entertaining clients and too tired or hangover to do anything with me when he was home….but that wouldn’t last for ever I told myself, and surely me enjoying some harmless eye candy in the meantime couldn’t hurt could it?

Next day Dirk arrived early, it was another hot, sunny day. He and his apprentice again working bare chested in my garden as I sipped my morning coffee – I once again found myself sat the gazing at them day dreaming

Dirk gestured at me to come outside where he proceeded to ask about the positioning of the BBQ pit.

"I’m not sure" I said probably sounding like an idiot, Simon normally deals with this sort of thing I said nervously, not quite sure where to look as Dirk stood next to me, his ripped, tanned body glistening in the sun, as I took sneaky glances at his trimmed chest hair and treasure trail from his navel that disappearing under the belt of his work trousers.

I took a best guess at where to put the BBQ to leave room for my new outdoor table and chairs and left them to it

As I returned indoors I made my way upstairs with the intention of doing some laundry, but ended up laid on the bed eyes shut thinking about Dirks buff body....with my flinger lightly teasing my clit

Within moments my mind was wandering, more and more naughty thoughts entering my heads and I played with my now damp pussy. I soon found myself fantasizing about Dirk and his apprentice taking me over the kitchen table - I came within minutes as I pictured Dirk taking me firmly from behind as I sucked on his Apprentices hard cock!

As I opened my eyes, the bring sunlight briefly dazzled me. I suddenly had a strange wave of guilt and excitement all in once. What the hell was I doing touching myself while thinking about the hired help?!......

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Loving this

manchester

wolverhampton

Great build up!

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Leeds

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

More please.

Plymouth

Brilliant

Belfast

The next day Dirk and his apprentice were leaving early – he reckoned one more day would finish my job but had to pop by their previous client to fix a couple of things on their snag list.

So that evening I’d decided to take my mind of Dirk by making an effort for Simon - god knows we needed it, we’d not had sex in about 2 months and had barely spoken to each other he was working so much, he was out wining and dining clients to all hours when I couldn’t recall the last nice meal we’d had together.

I decided to cook a nice fancy dinner, put on some sexy lingerie and my favourite silk kimono, and planned to greet Simon at the door with a glass of wine for him…..I was just about to plate up the dinner when I got a text – he was working late…. again

It was yet another night when I had cooked dinner for us both, yet found myself eating alone.

Part of me wondered if he was having an affair as he seemed less interested in me sexually as well not being around much – he always said he was tired from work, but I worked too – less hours admittedly, but I did everything round the house on top of my day job and still wasn’t too tired for sex!

I opened a bottle of wine, and poured a very large glass and began drinking – I was so pissed off I necked it quickly and poured another full glass. In my passed off and now tipsy state, I completely forgot Dirk had texted to say he was stopping by that evening to drop off some cement and supplies for the following morning.

I heard a knock at the door, I made my way to answer it and saw Dirk gazing through the window.

"Only me" he said, as a grin appeared across his face

“ohh wasn’t expecting this sort of welcome to drop of some cement but I’ll take it” he smirked

“Hope I’m not interrupting” he said, looking me up and down, as I stood there, glass of wine in hand, suddenly very aware that my I was just wearing lingerie underneath a kimono that just about covered my ass!

“Your not interrupting” I replied sounding more than a little fed up.

“Simons working late again”

“Oh that’s poor form, does he know what he’s missing” Dirk replied with a cheeky grin.

“ Im not sure what he thinks, all I know is I’ve a cooked yet another dinner that will be ready for the bin if it sits in the oven much longer” – I replied in a deflated tone.

“Don’t suppose you want it so it doesn’t go to waste?” I said without thinking, but immediately hoping he’d refuse so he didn’t get the wrong idea.

“Don’t mind if I do” he replied swiftly

I once again felt very aware of my lack of clothing, my ass barely covered and my cleavage showing under my scant kimono as I bent over to fetch Simons dinner from the oven

“I’ll just go up stairs and change” I said – “you eat, not point wasting it”

“Don’t change on my account” he quickly interjected

“you look just fine to me he said with a raised eyebrow, Simon doesn’t know how lucky he is to have a sexy Mrs waiting at home for him looking like that” he’s a proper bellend standing you up

I blushed, unsure how to respond – and unsure if it was flattery, feeling sorry for me, or a full blown come-on

As he ate, and I poured myself more wine, he began to flirt…gently teasing at first, but as we chatted it became more risqué, flirting turned to inuendo and naughty puns. He started showing me some funny stuff he’d been sent on his phone, which quickly turned to naughty stuff he’d been sent on his phone…..as I got more tipsy and inhibitions faded away this all felt like it was getting a bit risky!………………..

manchester

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

cambourne

By *hor66Man  over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

By *r_selfridge999Man  over a year ago

hednesford

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

More to this story mmmm

Good story up to now

Belfast

I could feel the wine begin to hit me as he turned on the cheeky chappy charm once again.

“So if you’re finishing tomorrow what do I owe you” I asked. “Does the estimate you gave me initially cover everything?

“Well, if you play your cards right I’m sure I can sort some discount” Dirk replied with a smirk.

I still don’t quite know what happened next, whether it was too much wine, the flirting or a rush of blood to my head, but I took Dirks comment about playing my cards right for discount as some sort of proposition….and against all of my better (sober) judgement I suddenly found myself casually pulling the waist tie of my kimono so it fell open revealing my sexy lingerie underneath.

“I can give you cheque tomorrow but maybe we can come to some sort of arrangement on the discount”…I said timidly, suddenly realising how cheesy it sounded!

He smirked – “I actually meant mates rates discount…..or cash in hand given I know old soppy bollocks Simon…… but I like the way this is going much better” he grinned.

I felt a wave of panic – had he just been playfully flirting, had I misread the signals – even if he was flirting I was married – what the fuck was I doing exposing myself to one of my husbands football buddies, flashing my sexiest lingerie at him?!

I suddenly went flushed, my heart racing in panic…had I completely mis read the situation…..and even if I hadn’t what the fuck was I doing?

“So what you gona do for me then Ella to get this discount” Dirk quipped

“……and to ensure I dont Tell Simon your little secret, of course” He added

“What secret” I said abruptly

“I’ve seen you staring at me all week” he said cockily….and now you’ve just flashed me your posh lingerie“

I felt a sudden wave of guilt – as I knew deep down he was right.

“I’m sure Simon wouldn’t like his Mrs checking out the hired help, maybe you'd better persuade me not to tell him?” Dirk said with a smug grin

“How” I replied,

“do you want more money……I’m happy to pay full price, forget mates rates” I replied nervously

“I think we both know what you actually want” he said with a cock-sure smirk.

“Ive seen the way you’ve been looking at me all week, How about you come over here, get on your knees, and lets see if you can persuade me to forget to tell Simon anything about this” Dirk said with a grin………

By *eabrooksguyMan  over a year ago

alfreton

Hitting up

near you

Oh yes

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

cambourne

naughty but hot

By *ynamo301Man  over a year ago

North West

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

manchester

By *p22333Man  over a year ago

Witney

Going to more than cash in hand

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Let’s see how much of discount you can achieve

Plymouth

Leeds

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

wolverhampton

By *ambi n thumperCouple  over a year ago

Rugeley

Belfast

I couldn’t quite believe what was happening – it all felt surreal, I’d somehow managed to go from trying to have a romantic meal in with my Husband to propositioning his team mate!?

By now my mind was racing…. but my body seemed to be on auto pilot

I found myself dropping to my knees and gently stroking the front of Dirks trousers – it suddenly hit me then that there was no going back….I was knelt in front of Dirk in my underwear, rubbing the front his trousers – that couldn’t be explained away easily – It felt like I’d come this far so couldn’t back down now…..besides, much as I hated to admit it, truth was I wanted him……..bad

I gave into the situation – “Wana show me why they call you dirk” I said with a coy smile?

I slowly unzipped Dirks trousers, breathing nervously, not quite able to believe what I was doing, I’d not so much as snogged a man apart from my husband in over 10 years, never mind touched another cock – it felt unreal - like I was watching someone else doing this, like a weird out of body feeling

I undid Dirks belt and began unzipping his trousers, letting them fall to the floor revealing his tight boxer briefs which were straining to contain an eye popping bulge inside.

I instinctively began kissing the front of his underwear up and down his already huge, but still growing bulge, his underwear beginning to stretch as his cock thickened.

I grabbed the waist band of his boxers and slowly pulled them to the floor – his huge cock sprung out, still only semi hard but rapidly growing in girth and length

I sat back on my heels as I knelt in front of Dirk - wide eyed and genuinely taken aback with a look of disbelief on my face – he was fucking huge, I mean huge!

“Fuuuuckking hell” I gasped

He was genuinely twice the size of my husband’s cock, who it must be said had a lovely sized member that always got me off very nicely

But Dirks cock looked like one of those giant sex toys you’d see in the back pages of a mail order catalogue that was modelled on king Kong!

He was as thick as my wrist, his smooth shaved balls and tightly trimmed pubes making his already huge dong look even bigger. Dirk had the kind of cock that just looked like it would hurt…..but for some reason I felt myself drawn to him…….drawn to it

Maybe I was seduced by his earlier flattery, maybe it was the fact my husband and I hadn’t had sex in so long or the fact I’d necked a bottle of wine was clouding my judgement - or maybe I realised I was 36 years old and hadn’t ever experienced a cock like that!

Whatever the reason I was sat there wide eyed and transfixed…. I suddenly snapped out of it as Dirk placed his hand on the back of my head and guided my face toward his shaft.

His warm, thick, still growing cock entered my mouth – my heart fluttered with nerves & guilt as I’d crossed that threshold – I had another cock in my mouth and its fair to say I no longer had the moral high ground I used to have after my husbands one night stand

My heart was racing, as I tasted another mans cock for the first time in years – the mix of wine and the thrill of the forbidden had my head spinning as I began sucking him – taking as much of his shaft as I could but only managing to get about a third of his huge length in my mouth………….

Canterbury

Great story

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

By *orny_scotMan  over a year ago

mintlaw

Great

alfreton

Fantastic

pinxton

manchester

By *cu_asexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Nice.....

Belfast

That’s it, suck my cock he moaned.

I built up a rhythm, licking and sucking on his thick helmet as I wanked the rest of his shaft with both of my hands such was his length.

I looked up momentarily to see Dirk had taken his top off as he stood towering above me, his muscular, toned torso looking even more appealing than ever as I knelt before him, holding his thick, heavy cock.

Dirk stepped out of his underwear which by now was still around his ankles and took off his socks so he was now completely naked in my lounge.

Dirk sat himself down on the couch – the picture of casual confidence as he sat with his rock hard shaft resting against his torso.

I crawled over, suddenly aware of just how wet I was as I began slowly licking and sucking on his large clean shaven balls while I stroked his shaft with my free hand – Having not been with another guy in so long I felt a strange sense of satisfaction that I still knew what buttons to press, as Dirk placed his hand on the back on my head directing my tongue against his balls and laid back moaning with pleasure.

By now I couldn’t stop myself playing with my clit as I sucked him – I was soaking wet, maybe it was the thrill of the forbidden, but I couldn’t remember when I was last so turned on, the adrenaline pulsing through my body.

Dirk leant forward, pulled me towards him and began snogging me passionately. – he took my hand, guided me onto the couch where he’d just been sitting and said “let me taste your sweet pussy”.

He slid the kimono off my shoulders, unclasped my bra and sat me down before sliding off my underwear and throwing them to the side.

I sat in front of him breathing deeply and feeling a little nervous as it was the first time another man has seen me naked in years – those nerves were quickly forgotten however as I shuddered with pleasure as he firmly parted my legs and dived between my thighs, his tongue flicking sensually over my clit

– for a guy with such a big cock, I had to admit he was no one-trick pony, he knew exactly what he was doing with his tongue!

He took me to the edge of orgasm 3 times, his tongue working its magic as he effortlessly slid one, then two, then three fingers inside my soaking wet pussy.

He spent the next 5 minutes gently preparing my pussy for what was to come, teasing my clit with his tongue as he rhythmically slid his fingers inside me, leaving me gagging to cum.

“Are you ready to get fucked” he asked with a grin as he licked my sodden pussy – knowing I was gagging for it

“yes, ohh yes please, fuck me now, I wana feel you inside me” I gasped, in my desperation to finally have the release of orgasm……………

manchester

By *orks Randy MANMan  over a year ago

doncaster

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

Mmmmm

Plymouth

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Oh god please don’t stop there. I need more

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

north east lincs

Leeds

mullingar

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Amazing so far, can't wait for more

Belfast

Dirk pulled my ass to the edge of the couch, parted my legs and knelt in front of me on the floor, the head of his thick cock glistening with precum. The anticipation was too much….I need fucked now!

“You want me to use a condom?” he asked

“Just fuck me” I quickly gasped in response – at that point I’d have agreed to anything I was so turned on

“just as well” Dirk giggled “only the XL ones fit me and I ain’t got any with me”

Just a week before I wouldn’t have dreamt I’d be fucking someone else, never mind one of Simons team mates… in our lounge…. bareback

Before I had a chance to come to my senses and talk myself out of it, I felt Dirks thick helmet against my throbbing pussy lips as he rubbed it up and down, coating the head of his cock in my juices before sliding the first few inches inside me.

“Oooohhhh fuck……shit, ohh fuck fuck fuck, oh my god” I yelled

“Shit…Slow - oh fuck go slow” I yelled breathlessly – as a mix of shock, pain and pleasure surged through me like a drug through my veins.

I looked down in astonishment, to see only about a 3rd of Dirks cock was inside me - He’s paused after entering me, letting me catch my breath as my pussy got acclimatised to his incredible girth.

This certainly wasn’t the kind of cock made for a quickie, but Dirk knew what he was doing, I clearly wasn’t the first Woman he’d had gasping on the end of his cock struggling to take him!

It felt like outer body experience – my pussy tingling and stinging as it was stretched to capacity

He withdrew and then plunged his cock back inside me serval times, going a little deeper on each occasion, my body quivering uncontrollably as he began fucking me more quickly.

I gradually began to get used to his size, although he still hadn’t yet got his full length inside me, I could feel an orgasm building inside me as I got over the initial shock of his size

“Oh my God, fuck me yes, yes, fuck me please” I begged as I came like a train, my body trembling uncontrollably as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure coursed through me - In that moment it was like his cock owned me, the sensation was all consuming, I couldn’t think of anything else – there could have been herd of horses running through the room and I wouldn’t have noticed in that moment.

Dirk paused momentarily, looking down at me with a knowing grin on his face as I lay breathing heavily, my body still twitching in post orgasmic bliss. He sat next to me on the couch and guided me on to his lap so I was straddling him cowgirl

“hop on” he said

I took a deep breath as I felt his huge cock re-enter my pussy, I began fucking him in long slow stokes, for some reason in that moment all I could think of was showing him that I could take his full length, taking all of his huge cock deep inside me…………..

cambourne

near you

Fuck yeh

Witney

Mmmm

mullingar

manchester

Gloucester

Damn. That’s hot

Wrexham

Wow brilliant, please carry on

alfreton

Wow

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Leeds

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Plymouth

pinxton

north east lincs

Belfast

I’d never felt anything like it, a mix of pleasure from my playing with me, then discomfort from trying to take his cock, followed by pleasure again…..quickly followed by another shuddering orgasm as I bounced on his thick 11 inches, feeling like I was impaled on his cock.

As I began to cum, Dirk grasped my ass and stood up, lifting me in his muscular arms, his cock still inside me as he bounced me on his cock, his strong hands grasping my ass cheeks as he held me aloft fucking me senseless while he stood next to our couch, .

Moments later he carried me over to the kitchen table, and laid me down, gave my clit a quick lick and then buried his cock deep inside me once more.

“ooohh my god, yes” I moaned as he began fucking me, this time much harder than before, I gazed at his toned muscles bulging as he pounded me deep.

My mind suddenly flicked to my fantasy earlier in the week of Dirk fucking me over the table while I sucked off his apprentice Sam – I’d no idea that days later I’d be lying on the table with Dirks cock inside me for real -

I was suddenly overwhelmed as another orgasm built inside me, I didn’t want that moment to end – it was the best fuck of my life.

“Fuck me hard, cum in me, empty your big cock inside me” I yelled

I wasn’t normally particularly vocal in the bedroom, but I couldn’t help myself, I was begging for him like a sex starved nympho.

His moans suddenly increased, his arms tensed and he firmly gabbed my boobs as he erupted inside me in tandem with me orgasming, my body quivering in pleasure as he shot his huge warm load deep inside me.

He pulled out to shoot his last few spurts of cum over my now gapping pussy lips.

While my husband regularly came in my mouth I rarely swallowed, so I was as surprised as anyone as I found myself sliding from the table onto my knees to lick and suck the remaining cum from Dirks cock like I was his submissive little slut!......

Wrexham

OMG!! Absolutely fabulous, I hope there's more and she gets to suck the apprentice too

north east lincs

Great story

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Fantastic

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Wow

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Great story

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

Belfast

I collapsed onto the sofa, utterly spent, Dirks cum trickling out of my now tender & throbbing pussy, I felt more than a little slutty, a little ashamed maybe, but bizarrely also so utterly satisfied all at once.

Dirk was already getting dressed – as I looked over not quite sure what to say.

He strode over as he put his t-shirt back on

“I think that buys my silence from telling Simon you were perving at me all week” he giggled, before giving me a deep lingering kiss and letting himself out

I didn’t even hear Simon come in that night I was so spent from the fucking I’d had earlier – I awoke next morning, my pussy still tender from being utterly used by Dirks huge cock and I found myself unable to think about anything else that day, as I tried to process what had happened the evening before – I was walking round in a daze wondering if was going to wake up and realise it was all a dream.

Dirk and his apprentice were working as usual next morning in our garden, but I tried to keep a low profile, unsure what to say and feeling a little sheepish. Dirk said he was going to be finished by Mid day and were rushing off straight off to another job – it seemed like business as usual to him, same cheeky banter and playful flirting as if nothing had changed, as if he hadn’t given his team mates wife the fucking of her life the evening before.

As I sat wondering if this was just a regular occurrence for Dirk – was I just another fuck of many to him, given his reputation proceeded hm!

“I’ll be back Fri to pick up the cement mixer and the rest of the tools from the garage” Dirk said as he and his apprentice headed off to start their next job………………

cambourne

manchester

Gloucester

Oh what’s Friday going to bring ?

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Wrexham

I hope she's ready for another session with the two of them

Belfast

I was still in a bit of a daze next day, as promised Dirk arrived back early Fri morning just after Simon had left for work – I was still in my dressing gown, wearing only underwear underneath having just had my morning shower. I heard the knock at the door and went down to see Dirks van outside – as I opened the door, I noticed he looked different – he had a look of lust in his eyes, not the usual cheeky chappy charm of before - this time there was no pleasantries, no playful flirting.

He looked me up and down – and asked “is Simon here?”

“No, he’s left for work, why?” I asked

“I want your tight married pussy on my cock again” – he blurted out bluntly without so much as a hello

“Ive not been able to stop thinking about fucking you again” he said to my surprise

“ Do you have any idea how fucking hot you are?” he said

“I want you - now” he demanded firmly

I would normally have smacked someone in the mouth for talking to me like that, ….maybe I was flattered by the attention I wasn’t getting else where, maybe it was because he’d fucked me like I’d never been fucked before but for whatever reason I found myself quickly submitting to his demands once again like his little slut

“If you want your discounted rate for the job your gona have to earn it” – he said firmly

“I have the money” I replied meekly, a little confused as to whether he wanted paid now

“Too late for that, I want your pussy as payment in kind” he said, Simon doesn’t need to know, besides fucking me will make up for that hooker he shagged on Bens stag” he said smirking

My head was spinning, was he serous …..had Simon shagged a hooker on a stag do or was Dirk just messing with me so I’d fuck him to get even with Simon?

Once again I weirdly felt I was watching myself in this situation rather than being in control.

“Go up stairs and strip – then lay in the bed” he demanded

“What?” I replied

“you heard me – he replied firmly, "I want you to go up stairs, take that robe and anything else you’re wearing off, then lay on the bed for me”………

alfreton

Yummy

By *isiseCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

Setting my alarm early in case there's a new instalment overnight - really loving this story!!

(female half of couple)

near you

Mmmm is the apprentice with him

Gloucester

Damn I need more now

manchester

Canterbury

Love this story

By *emasselMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Can't wait for the next installment....

Belfast

I felt butterflies in my stomach, part of me thinking how dare he boss me around in my own home, while another part of me couldnt help thinking about him fucking me again, feeling his huge cock deep inside me one more time.

I hurried upstairs, slipped off my robe and underwear and laid on the bed…... still wondering what the hell was I doing!

I listened as he came up the stairs but heard him go into the bathroom – he emerged moments later with Simons razor and shaving cream

“what are you doing” I asked puzzled

“I wana see that sweet pussy shaved bare as I’m fucking you” he said firmly

“What? I replied….”but but….”

before I could protest he kissed me passionately, caressing my breasts and stroking my already damp pussy with his finger tips

I didn’t exactly have a 70s bush, but had a neatly trimmed landing strip down there – but once again Dirk seemed to know what he was doing as he expertly shaved every inch of my nether regions before quickly removing the excess shaving foam with a damp towel.

I watched as Dirk got undressed, his toned muscular body making me wet at the sight of him, his thick meaty cock already at half mast.

He strode over to the bed, that look of lust I’d seen when I answered the door now etched across his face once more. Before I knew what was happening he flipped me over on the bed, hitched my ass up in the air so I was knelt face down and buried his tongue into my pussy I moaned with pleasure, feeling his magic tongue at work once again. It was then he suddenly began rimming me, my immediate reaction was to pull away - I’d never experienced that before, but his strong hands held my hips firmly as his tongue continued to explore both my holes while I knelt, face down moaning with pleasure into the pillow……………

Lancaster

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Good stuff

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

This is what I needed this morning more please.

Always enjoy a Fabbing story

cambourne

Loving it !

cheltenham

Nice

Belfast

Dirk guided me onto my back – I looked up to see his huge cock now rock hard and standing to attention as I lay on the bed. He reached down and slowly began to finger me, with two, then 3 fingers inside me.....no doubt still aware that I’d no chance of taking his cock without some preparation!

He then paused and reached down to the floor into the pocket of his work trousers which were lying next to the bed and produced some cable ties which he had in his pockets with his measuring tape and screwdrivers

Before I knew what was happening I found myself lying on my bed, my hands bound with the cable tie and my legs hoisted onto Dirks broad shoulders, while he teased my pussy lips with the head of his thick glistening cock.

I winced, gasping in shock as he slowly began to feed his, huge girthy cock into my tight, freshly shaven pussy, I was soaking wet but still slightly tender from the fucking he’d given me a couple of days before

That was quickly forgotten however as that all-consuming sensation of his cock inside me took over once again, while I lay tied and at his service on my marital bed.

Within moments I was on the verge of coming, already craving for him to fuck me deep….when he stopped, once again teasing me to the edge of orgasm and making me beg for his big cock

He flipped me over so I was knelt on the bed doggy style, my freshly shaven, glistening wet holes presented to him to use as he pleased, my tied hands stretched out in front of me

“Oh fuck yessss” I moaned, as he plunged his cock deep inside me, fucking me doggy. I felt a sudden sting as he spanked me, as I again quickly edged close to coming

“That’s it, take that cock like a good little slut, I’ve been dying to fuck your tight little pussy for years he gasped, its wasted on soppy bollocks Simon” he gasped

His pace suddenly increased, spanking me once more, before plunging his thumb into my ass as he pounded me, pushing me over the edge

“Oh fuck me, hard, yes….give me that big cock” I yelled before moaning the house down, as I had shuddering orgasm after orgasm on the end of his thick cock – in that moment I would literally have done anything he asked as long as he kept fucking me.

I lay face down gasping, in post orgasmic bliss, he flipped me onto my back, straddled my face and began tea bagging me, grinding his heavy smooth shaven balls against my eager tongue………..

By *gvdriver2Man  over a year ago

Highbridge

Bookmark

mullingar

Wholly fuck this is good

By *harl and Good ladyCouple  over a year ago

Tamworth

cambourne

By *.A.W 72Man  over a year ago

St austell

manchester

cheltenham

Wow

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

cheshire/Preston

Love this

Canterbury

Awesome story

near you

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Hot as hell reading this....mmmm more more more

By *iona38ddTV/TS  over a year ago

north east fife

Belfast

Dirk began stroking his cock slowly, staring down at me as I hungrily lapped and sucked on his balls while he straddled my face.

He reached around and began fingering my now gaping pussy, four of his fingers slipping easily inside my thoroughly fucked hole as I continued to lick his heavy balls.

Moments later, he moved back down the bed and parted my legs and sank his cock deep in my pussy again, thrusting hard and deep – as he fucked me he put the fingers that he’d just had had inside my pussy in my mouth …...Id never tasted myself before

“See how sweet that pussy tastes” he gasped as he fucked me senseless, my body shuddering to another orgasm as I sucked on his fingers like it was his hard cock

He stood up next to the bed as I caught my breath, my hands still cabled tied together like his submissive little play thing.

He walked over to my dressing table drawers and opened them

“What are you doing” I said abruptly as opened my knicker drawer and began rummaging through them –

“got any toys” he said with a grin

What?

“have you got any sex toys……you know dildos, vibrators or whatever?

“errmmm….yea” I replied nervously, wondering why he wanted to know

“Bottom drawer at the back” I replied

“ahhh…perfect he said grinning widely as he picked up my realistic 6.5 inch suction cup dido Simon had bought me….. but which I rarely used

Dirk walked over and stuck the suction cup dildo to the head of my bed

“let me see you fuck it”

“What?” I replied nervously

“Let me see you fuck your toy” – he responded firmly

“I wana see you fuck it as you suck my cock”

I obediently shuffled up the bed, my hands still tied. I knelt in front of the bed head doggy style and eased my dildo toy into my used pussy – It was normally a pretty tight fit so I couldn’t believe how easily it slipped inside me after taking Dirks girthy cock

He knelt on the bed stroking his cock, watching me begin fucking my dildo

“That’s it – ride that toy like a good little slut” he said lustfully as he stroked his cock

He then positioned himself in front of my face and fed me his thick dong

“That’s looks so fucking hot he moaned” gazing down at me as I was spit roasted between his cock and my dido, eagerly sucking and gagging on his huge length.

I’d have baulked at the suggestion of what I was doing just a few days before, assuming spit roasting was for porn or sluts who slept with footballers - but as I began to orgasm I couldn’t believe how good it felt.

I briefly thought I heard a faint knock at the door as I was mid orgasm, but in that moment I could barely have said my own name at never mind care about the post man at the door…..or indeed recall that in fact it wasn’t the post man and that our cleaner came round on the last Fri morning of every month to clean the house top to bottom. Our cleaner Patrycja usually started cleaning upstairs doing the bedrooms, and bathrooms before moving downstairs ….little did she know this particular morning I was upstairs fucking the builder!..............

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

cambourne

oooooo threesome time !

manchester

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

north east lincs

Amazing story

Keep it coming, fantastic story....

Witney

Loving this

Leeds

Mmmmmmm nice !

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Oh yes keep going

Great story with another twist to come!

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

Omg I’m so hard from reading this!

Gloucester

I’ll be a wasted husk by the time this story is done.

Plymouth

Just gets better and better

mullingar

cheltenham

Brilliant twist

Lancaster

cheshire/Preston

I wonder when the cleaner and apprentice are going to get involved in this?

Belfast

“Suck my balls slut” Dirk demanded as he furiously wanked his throbbing cock, while I continued to fuck my dildo.

“I’m gona cum” he moaned before erupting over my face, huge spurts of warm cum showering my face, spilling over my outstretched tongue and lips

Patrycja our cleaner had a key for mornings I was out at work, so naturally let herself in – if she’d opened the door moments earlier, I would have been yelling he house down as I came like a freight train on the end of Dirks cock, so she more likely she would have got the message and swiftly left assuming Simon and I were fucking upstairs – however as it happened Dirk and I had both just come

"Suck me clean" Dirk demanded

I began licking the remains of Dirks load from his semi hard cock like a sex starved porn star – my muffled moans gagging on Dirks cock no where near obvious enough to alert Patrycja before she made her way up stairs. As I laid on my marital, a cum covered mess in post orgasmic bliss, licking Dirks semi hard cock, my hands still cable tied - I suddenly saw movement out of the corner of my eye

I jumped in shock as I saw Patrycja at the door of the bedroom

“Oh shit. Sorry, sorry, sorry” she flustered as she took off down the stairs and out the front door

I froze, struggling to get my hands free from the cable ties….”its the fucking cleaner I blurted out to Dirk”

He didn’t seem phased at all – “pity she wasn’t 5 mins earlier, maybe she could have joined us” he sniggered

“oh fuck – fuck fuck…..This is fucking serious” I yelled,

“I’m a fucking married woman and I've just been caught with your cock in my mouth and covered in spunk looking like a fucking porn star”

“best give her a pay rise then” Dirk quipped casually with a grin

“Relax – let me untie you” Dirk said snipping the cable tie with a pair of scissors from my dressing table.

I laid there on the bed, my dido stuck to the headboard, the taste of Dirks cum in my mouth, my wrists marked red from the cable ties wondering not only how I was going to deal with the Patrycja situation, but how I was going to explain to Simon that I’d randomly shaved my pussy bare after years of not having done it

“Fuck, what am I going to do?” I gasped

“I reckon you could start with getting me to do your front driveway” Dirk quipped

“Sam and I can sort that for you in a few weeks…….maybe you can show my apprentice the ropes next time” he smirked

“He’s young but very eager to please and I’m sure you’d love two real cocks a lot more than your dildo” he grinned

“Stop taking the piss Dirk” I replied abruptly, what if she’s telling Simon right now? this is fucking serious”

“Well I’m being serious when I say you’ve got the sweetest pussy I’ve fucked in ages – I want more of it – you’re wasted on Simon” he said as he dressed and left the room

What the fuck was I going to do, was Patrycja going to say anything to Simon? ….my mind was racing

I needed a plan – I cleaned myself up and started to think about what I was going to do:

- I could just come clean and tell my husband everything and beg for forgiveness for fucking his team mate….but then fucking Dirk once could be down as a moment of madness, fucking him again in our marital bed, letting him tie me up, spitroast me with a dildo and shower me in his cum was quite another

- I could say nothing and hope Patrycja didn’t tell anyone and Simon never found out, but what if Dirk wanted more….he’d already said he wanted to see me again….what if he threatened to tell Simon if I didn’t go along with it?

- what if I couldn’t help myself ….what if the cravings I’d had earlier in the week to fuck Dirk happened again, should I just have a fling, and worry about the consequences later?

- I wondered if I could just blank it out – and pretend it hadn’t happened, stupid though it sounded I had a life, a marriage, a house and a lot to loose, was I really gona give that up for a good fuck?.........

Let her join you

mullingar

Hope she joins in....

cheltenham

Not much of a cleaner if she left the bedroom in that state

cambourne

Belfast

"Not much of a cleaner if she left the bedroom in that state "

mullingar

mullingar

Amazing story!