FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Massage retreat

Massage retreat

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Kira woke up later than normal after having a great night's sleep she felt relaxed and refreshed and was looking forward to breakfast which was at 10am in the conservatory, she had an hour until then so she decided to have a shower , whilst running the shower she slips her nighty down revealing her sexy hour glass figure in the mirror, as there is a knock on the door , quickly wrapping a towel around herself she unlocks and opens the bedroom door to find the owner of the bed and breakfast Mitch waiting with fresh towels for her room, perfect timing kira thought as Mitch walks into the room with a pile of fluff towels, shall I pla

ce these in the bathroom Mitch asks, Mitch and kira have known each other for sometime now after staying at Mitchs with her husband afew times before and building a true friendship and connection with him.

They both like to tease each other with kira knowing she can be naughty as much as she likes with her husbands approval as they have an open relationship with him

As Mitch places the towels in the bathroom he asks what time Lee, kiras husband is due to arrive today, kira picks up her phone texting Lee to see if he has left home yet and what time he will be there she also mentions that Mitch is asking and takes a photo of herself in her towel with Mitch in the background , knowing this would get an instant reaction from Lee

Kiras phone starts ringing with a video chat from Lee she answers " I should be with you in an hour or so hunny Lee says I hope your enjoying your stay "with a smile on his face, kira replies " yes I have had a great night sleep and I woke up feeling alittle horny I was about to get in the shower to cool off as the door knocked and Mitch came in with towels"

Mitch is stood behind kira as she was speaking and unties the top of kiras towel as the towel drops to the ground Lee replies " I can see your feeling horny and relaxed lol enjoy baby ! "

Kira is really turned on now stood there naked in front of Mitch she feels Mitchs hands touching her legs working up to her bum as he asks her if he can give her a short massage before breakfast to help her relax further.

Kira agrees and places her phone on the bedside cupboard so Lee can watch, lieing on the bed Mitch starts massaging kiras body gently teasing her and making her really wet and horny as he massages her legs touching her pussy with a finger curressing her nipples as kiras legs begin to widen , feeling kira legs open to reveal kiras shaved open pussy, Mitch starts sucking and licking kiras pussy licking her clit and sucking her wet lips into his mouth as kira feels her climax building Mitch undresses to reveal his hard cock to kira which only turns her on more as she is now touching herself and letting Mitch watch as she brings herself to climax as she pushes back into the bed and gasps as she cums hard, seeing her cum Mitch can stand no more and pushes his cock deep inside her wet pussy pumping her hard and filling her up with his hard cock

His cock hitting her g spot and kira moaning loadly as she cums, kira feels herself get really wet as Mitch squrts his cum deep inside her.

Kira picks up her phone and asks Lee if he enjoyed that as much as she did ,which Lee replies " your such a naughty hot wife I loved that !! your such a naughty girl just wait until I get my hands on you, I will see you soon " and hangs up the phone .

Kira hops in the shower to clean herself and her used pussy, as Mitch is getting dressed he says he will see kira for breakfast as its almost 10am and leaves the room locking the door behind him.

Kira gets herself ready wearing her hair up and slipping on her red knickers and a black dress .

Leaving her room and as she is locking the door behind her she notices a guy doing the same he says good morning so kira replies good morning back as he is looking kira up and down, kira thinks to herself I wonder if he heard us and what he may think if he did, it was then she remembered the social event planned that night by Mitch, its a social event for like minded people to meet and chat.

Mitch is busy preparing the table as he is running alittle late, there is a couple waiting for there breakfast aswell , kira introduces herself to them and they introduce them selves as Phil and Joanne from Northern Ireland and they all proced to have breakfast together, Joanne asking if kira is here alone and here for the social event this evening

Kira replies that her husband is due to arrive shortly and they are both attending the social that night and hopes that we all can have a drink together later.

Finishing there breakfast together they agree to meet later and wishing each other a nice day kira returns to her room .

Lee is calling kiras phone to tell her he is caught it traffic but will be there at lunch time and asks if kira fancies going to the local pub for a drink and lunch and agrees to meet her there a 1pm

Kira is still feeling really horny thinking about what has happened this morning with Mitch and how good her orgasm was. His cock felt amazing

Her mind wondering to the couple she met looking forward to meeting them again , they are an attractive couple friendly and polite.

Sitting at a table in the local pub "the bank" waiting for Lee, kira notices the man she seen leaving his room that morning waiting at the bar for a drink, he introduces himself to her as Steve and asks her if she is coming to the social event at mitchs that night.

Kira tells him that she and her husband are going and looking forward to meeting new people, infact Lee will be here at any moment now, Steve asks if he can stay and meet us both and kira agrees,

When Lee arrives walking into the pub he notices kira with another guy and walks over to join them , kira welcoming Lee to the table Lee sits down opposite kira and introducing himself to Steve , Steve asks if Lee would like a drink and goes to the bar as Lee asks kira about her morning and asking her to goto the toilet to remove her knickers and give them to him , returning from the bar with some drinks Steve watches kira walk to the toilet looking at her bottom as she walks.

Knowing Steve is there for the social meeting that evening Lee asks Steve if he fancies kira , which Steve replies " hell yes she is gorgeous I would love to get to know kira better

Lee tells Steve a little secret " kira is wearing no knickers she just took them off !"

Steve and Lee both watch kira return knowing she has no underwear on , as kira puts her knickers into Lees coat pocket as she passes she sits down smiling knowing she is horny and wanting more and wanting to tease us

Steve is a really nice guy down to earth funny and can hold a conversation he shows kira and Lee his profile on fab reading his profile showing them that he is looking for a long term couple looking for social meetings that tease and tempt him , knowing kira is sitting next to him with no knickers it seems we fit the bill

After a few drinks they all start to relax and enjoying each others company finding out they all have the same great sense of humour and views on growing old disgracefully, Steve's hands touch kiras leg, running his fingers up and down her thigh kira starts feeling aroused wondering how naughty she can be in one day her pussy twinging at the thought of having more than one guy wanting her , to get attention and be sexually free as much as she likes was driving her wild but she thought she had to contain herself

So we all decide to head back to the b and b to get ready for the evening ahead knowing we will see each other there again kira giving Steve a kiss at his door to say thankyou for a great afternoon

Finally getting kira back to the room Lee kisses her lifting her dress to feel her pussy knowing Mitch had fucked her that morning pushing her back on the bed to lick her pussy, kira loving how Lee is just taking her, her pussy throbbing to be touched and fucked again , she tells Lee how she wanted to fuck Steve as Lee licks her clit faster and faster with her legs shaking as she cums in Lees mouth

Lee can't control himself anymore and tells kira to bend over so he can fuck her hard and deep from behind , kira loves that and squirts all over Lees cock as he pumps her he fills her with cum .

With the second load of cum that day oozing out of her pussy kira knows she still needs more

Mitch is texting kira to see if they are having a good day and asks kira and Lee if they would like a drink in the lounge before the social event, kira replies and explains that she needs to have a shower and they will be glad to meet up with Mitch after, Mitch asks kira if she needed more towels, kira laughs knowing this could lead to more and suggests to Mitch that they could have a drink in there room when he brings up more towels .

Kira slips her clothes of getting in the shower as there is a knock on the door, Lee answers the door to let Mitch in with his hands full of towels and prosecco, Lee pours three glasses as they sit on the end of the bed watching kira in the shower , as kira gets out of the shower noticing she has to walk naked past the boys to get to the towels , but by that time she had no choice

Looking super sexy she thinks you know what I don't care both these boys have seen me naked before ! In fact they have both had me today.

Drinking prosecco they talk about the evening ahead and how they have met Steve already that day in the pub, what a lovely guy kira says Phil and Joanne are a very attractive couple also she says , I can see us making some friends tonight

Lee and Mitch agree as they sit either side of kira both slowly running there fingers up and down kiras thighs as they sip there prosecco teasing her

Mitch and Lee suggest they both go to the lounge and introduce Lee to the other guests as kira gets ready, arriving in the lounge Lee notices Steve and says hi, Phil and Joanne are there also so Mitch introduces him and explains that he is kiras husband, Joanne looks really hot Lee thinks to himself.

Sitting around the table Phil explains that they are a sensual couple looking to build a relationship with other simular people

Lee agrees and tells everyone at the table that he and kira are the same, we just want to build a friendship to be at total ease with each other and enjoy each other company for weekends, evenings away

Steve agrees and hopes that altho he is single we all include him he explains that he has been hurt in the past and wants a more free connection with like minded people.

At this point kira walks in looking stunning Mitch stands up to give her some room as Joanne asks kira to sit by her and explains what has been said already and tells kira she looks gorgeous and that she is missing a girl friend for girlie chats, maybe we should all be in a kik group kira suggests to the table.

Great idea Mitch says joining everyone on kik that way we can all chat when not together arrange meets etc

After a few drinks the group relax around each other Steve's hands have begun to wonder up kiras thighs, making her pussy wet again she is looking at Lee talking to Phil, Joanne and Mitch, Joanne remarking how hot it is and how she would not complain if the boys wanted to remove there tops, the guys comply with Joanne's request noticing Steve trousers are beginning to bulge ,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic