FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Birthday fantasy

Birthday fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ipseyTwo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Biggleswade

So…during our evening activities, me and Mrs T we’re discussing a scenario that she really liked.

It starts with her blindfolded on the bed, and I invite a group of men (maybe 2 or 3) to come and play. She never sees them, or talks to them.

Anyone ever organised this type of thing before??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tcam24Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Had a random meet where a guy arranged this for his fuck buddy friend. I met him at the lady's flat and she had left door unlocked. We found her blindfolded on the bed. Some great fun was had by all. One of my best experiences on fabs

By *untobehadMan  over a year ago

Wellingborough

Yes I turned up to a house and the husband let me in, I was surprised to see 5 other guys there, she was laid in the floor wearing very little, she was cuffed and blindfolded The husband said guys get your clothes off so we all obliged ! I think she was getting excited at the thought of all these guys undressing. We started playing with our cocks waiting for his next instruction… instead he got out an adapted dildo and put it in a drill. He pulled his wife’s knickers off and started plunging the toy inside her she was screaming and soon squirted everywhere… it was then we were invited to play !!! What a night

Biggleswade

They both sound great! But the logistics of organising such a thing sounds painful

By *artin_KinkyMan  over a year ago

Brittany

Invite 6 and you should get the 2 or 3 you want. If you get 6 that could be considered a bonus.

Biggleswade

"Invite 6 and you should get the 2 or 3 you want. If you get 6 that could be considered a bonus. "

That could be a plan…fantasising last night, she said the idea of just being their ‘fuck toy’ was a huge turn on…my wife really is amazing!!

By *im ZeeMan  over a year ago

staffs/chesh

I have found a lady on here who has agreed to do something similar, the plan is for her to be tied to a tree and blindfold and free for anyone who passes by to use as they wish

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Invite 6 and none turn Up more like it

This site is really bad , full of Daydreamers and timewasters

We know we speak from experience

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"I have found a lady on here who has agreed to do something similar, the plan is for her to be tied to a tree and blindfold and free for anyone who passes by to use as they wish"

Now that would be awesome. lots of trees and secluded woodlands in Gloucestershire

Biggleswade

"Invite 6 and none turn Up more like it

This site is really bad , full of Daydreamers and timewasters

We know we speak from experience "

That is my worry! Go to all the hassle of organising a hotel room, get all excited for no one to turn up, would be so disappointing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get them to donate some cash - say 50 quid - and those that turn up.split the pot

Biggleswade

"Get them to donate some cash - say 50 quid - and those that turn up.split the pot "

Hmmm, feels too close to pumping people out…

» Add a new message to this topic