FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Making Hay

Making Hay

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acksunnyday OP   Couple  over a year ago

Crosby

An indent happened to day that jogged my memory of something from 30 years ago.

I was making hay at a friend's farm I was on turning and rowing up duty in a little tractor he was bailing in a bigger tractor. To cut to the chase I was just finishing in one field he's was just starting he beebs his horn and indicated to the lane between 2 fields, there was a slim blonde walking up the lane with a bag over her shoulder she had shorts and a vest top on.

I pulled over to my mate he shouts across don't run her over !!! But have a break lol.

I drive to the next field to find her inside the gate of the field I have to row up, she waves me over then takes off the vest top and drops the shorts she Waring a powder blue bikini she puts down the towel and asks how long do we have? I say 50 minutes she said what are you waiting for get over here. The top hits the ground before I get to her and pull the bottom,s down to find a neatly trimmed pussy with juice running down her leg, fuck me she was wet, two licks of her clit and she comes. She hands me a condom but says fuck me bare first but don't knock me up!.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

I think the heat

Is too much

Is it a mirage

Or have you been set up

Crosby

"I think the heat

Is too much

Is it a mirage

Or have you been set up "

Bit of all three she and my mate had been fucking on and off for a few years he was loved up with his girlfriend so no longer fucking her, the blonde had seen me and asked about me my mate set me up.

Crosby

So I work my cock into her tight pussy hit her cervix and she comes straight away her whole body shakes. I hold still till she come back down from her high, I slowly pull back and thrust back into her, at this point I've only just got 2/3 of my cock into her tight pussy she let out a long moan I take this ad a green light and start fucking her building up speed and firmness till I am fucking her hard and fast she comes every 6 thrust this girl loves it and boy was she tight.

I changed position so I am kneeling and her legs are on my shoulders the change of angle let's me get deeper into her, now I am into virgin territory I can feel her stretching as I go deeper she starts to shake and comes again but this time squirts all over my cock, balls and runs down our legs. At this time I can feel that feeling deep in my balls so time for the condom, I pull out she turned around and had my cock in her mouth in a flash. Now there's cock suckers and there's this girl she could suck the name right out of a stick of rock. So who am I to complain she sucked me dry and didn't loose a single drop.

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Crosby

So there I am drained she says back to work you go, I will see you when you finished this field, she pulls on her pants and lays down to sunbathe, I get back into the cab which is high enough to see over the 2 hedges and I can see my mates nearly finished that field, well the next 50 minutes flys over the this field rowed up ready for him to bail, my mate has pulls into the field I am in and is talking to the blond who I later find out her names Sue, we have some drinks and food that my mate had in his tractor, Sue was still topless it was a bit strange at first sat by Sue knowing that an hour a go I had fucked her and she sucked me of, with my mate there knowing I have just fucked his fuck buddie. After food I had a field to turn then row up sue said I am coming with you !

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

» Add a new message to this topic