FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > More than just a bar meal........

More than just a bar meal........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *van Arden OP   Man  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Near to where we live is a really nice country pub where they serve very good food and importantly for me a wide choice of beers . It is a very popular pub for visitors and locals with a great atmosphere and what I would call a certain charm about it. Me and wifey have been going there for many years now and we enjoy it's vibrant atmosphere. It's called the Penny Farthing in Aston Ingham.

A couple of years ago (pre Covid19) we called in for a bar snack and a drink one evening and it was really busy in there. Packed to the rafters as they say.

After a while I managed to get our drinks and we found a table in one of the many alcoves in the pub. A feature that gives the pub it's character. As we sat there enjoying our drinks we saw another couple sat opposite us on their own drinking and casually smiled at them when we made eye contact. They were about our age or maybe a little younger. An attractive couple and very friendly and outgoing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

We ordered our food and as we were eating I noticed the couple who we'd been smiling at were chatting and giggling with each other in a sexy,flirty way occassionally kissing which I thought was a little over the top tbh but wifey and me were beginning to enjoy their little 'exhibition' and found it a bit of a turn on. Occasionally the couple would hold hands beneath the table and glance across at us to see if we were watching which we obviously were.The couple were definitely flirting as wifey and me concluded so we decided to do the same as we kissed each other and held hands.

I was finding the situation more than a little horny.

To be contined.......

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Things began to get hotter when his wife began rubbing the inside of his thigh as we looked on and pretty soon he was returning the favour to her as we could clearly see his hand beneath the table as he pulled up her dress to reveal her shaven pussy as she wasn't wearing any knickers. That was it. Wifey and me sat there transfixed as he began to finger her juicy quim right in front of our eyes. Holy fuck I thought as I stared in disbelief aware that my cock was beginning to stir in my shorts at the sight of such blatant horniness. I could also see the effect it was having on his cock which had now swollen and the bulge clearly visible in his trousers.

I just couldn't believe what I was witnessing.

To be contined....

"Things began to get hotter when his wife began rubbing the inside of his thigh as we looked on and pretty soon he was returning the favour to her as we could clearly see his hand beneath the table as he pulled up her dress to reveal her shaven pussy as she wasn't wearing any knickers. That was it. Wifey and me sat there transfixed as he began to finger her juicy quim right in front of our eyes. Holy fuck I thought as I stared in disbelief aware that my cock was beginning to stir in my shorts at the sight of such blatant horniness. I could also see the effect it was having on his cock which had now swollen and the bulge clearly visible in his trousers.

I just couldn't believe what I was witnessing.

To be contined...."

Developing nicely....in more ways than one lol

By *eith28Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

Nice

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Please continue sounds very exciting can't wait for the next installment

Mmmmmm nice..

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Interesting

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Brilliant start

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

By *exyeyez23Man  over a year ago

Lytham St Anne’s

Having finished eating I went to the bar to get som more drinks in and as I was standing there I was aware of a man standing next to me. It was the man I'd been watching fingering his girlfriend twenty minutes earlier. I almost asked if I could sniff his fingers but I thought it was a little impolite and just said hello. We exchanged pleasantries and he told me that he and his wife were staying in Christchurch, Coleford in their campervan but they'd driven down from Tewkesbury that day and were staying in Christchurch for the weekend. I explained that wifey and me lived locally and added that our only child was at University in Sheffield.

I mentioned that we had the house to ourselves to gauge his response in case he thought we might all have some fun together later which is what I'd been hoping for. He invited us to join them at there table which we did without any hesitation. By this time my imagination was running wild I have to say.

Imagine the scenario of four adults sitting together with the excitement and possible expectation of a fun filled evening of playing with each other. OMFG was I feeling horny ?

Things are heating up.... Mmmmmmm

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Go for it

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to hearing more ????

Blackburn

As we sat together all four of us considered what the rest of the evening would bring as it was obvious that we all had the similar thoughts though some thoughts were more lewd than others I imagine. We decided to leave together around 10 ish but the other couple had ordered a taxi so both could have a drink. I suggested that they could cancel the taxi and they could come back to ours for a nightcap and they were welcome to sleep over at hours. They agreed and we all went back to ours where we settled down for a relaxing time. As none of us was driving now we drank some more which unsurprisingly removed any last trace of inhibitions amongst us. We all sat on the settee and chatted for a while as John began to nibble his wife's ear which was a huge turn on for wifey and me.

We started to kiss and caress each other as my hand wandered into wifey's blouse as I gently held her voluptuous breasts and tweaked her nipples which caused her to moan instantly as they were very sensitive by then. John having seen me take the lead thrust his hand between his wife's thighs eventually reaching her beautifully moist pussy. Were we going to do a full swap I began to wonder as my cock struggled inside my pants eager to be freed.

To be contined.......

dungannon

Fantastic

By *tockton GentMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Developing nicely

It didn't take long to free my cock as I pulled down my shorts and pants and as I did my cock sprang out like a coiled serpent ready for wifey to give me one of her speciality blowjobs. As she did John's wife came over and joined in as John watched. John in the meantime had taken off his trousers and pants and was rubbing his fair sized cock for all he was worth. Within a short space of time my wife was deepthroating John and I enjoyed the absolute ecstasy that showed on his face as my wife licked and sucked his large manhood. In return John fingered my wife's pussy as she moaned loudly. I suggested we should go upstairs to our superking bed where we could all play together. Wifey and John went upstairs first and I could see John's rigid tool twitching in anticipation and John's wife followed as I climbed the stairs after her and marvelled at her pussy which I would soon be feasting on.

To be contined.........

Blackburn

dungannon

Mmmmm lovely

dungannon

Mmmmm lovely

By *rNNurseCouple  over a year ago

Nr Bewdley

Very hot

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Very sexy

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Very horny xx

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *ambiandThumperCouple  over a year ago

up near the top

Going to be good methinks.

By *groot20Couple  over a year ago

Mayfair

So here we all were naked and romping on our superking bed hands and mouths eagerly exploring each others bodies. I desperately needed to lick John's wife's pussy whilst I knew John needed to taste my wife's tight little pussy and before too long our wives were getting the full treatment as John and me eagerly licked and fingered those beautiful pussies. Now I waited to see if John would make my wife squirt as I knew I could do very easily. John slowly invaded my wife's wet pussy using his two fingers to rub her gspot and with a beckoning motion slowly began his sensual caressing until she felt comfortable. When she indicated she was relaxed he began to speed up until I heard the tell tale moans of impending orgasm. My wife screamed as her body was convulsed in orgasmic ecstasy with her pussy juices cascading out over his fingers and her eyes rolled uncontrollably.

John's wife said I want some of that as I went to work on her beautiful pussy.

To be contined.......

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Great thread, more please ??????

Blackburn

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

dungannon

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I had been transfixed by John's beautiful wife since seeing her at the Penny Farthing and I was even more inspired as I followed her up the stairs earlier and had a clear view of her lovely labia lips that surrounded her sweet pussy. She wanted a taste of what my wife had just experienced with her husband and I was about to give it to her. I wanted to make her squirt as my own wife does when I lick and finger her.

She lay on the bed with her legs wide open as I nestled in between them and gently licked her well moist pussy flaps before moving on to her pea sized clit which I gently nibbled and licked. I used my middle finger to locate and tease her gspot as she squirmed a little as soon as I made contact with it and after quite a few minutes she placed her legs on my shoulders allowing my tongue deeper access to her fanny.I knew I was hitting the right spot as she wrapped her legs firmly around my neck and moaned loudly which always is a good sign for me and makes me particularly horny.

Now if I'm honest I prefer to lick pussy until the lady squirts her love juices directly into my mouth and I adore drinking the horny liquid straight from the pussy. On this occasion I could feel the tension building up in John's wife and as her legs began to shake her fanny sent forth a torrent of her love juices into my mouth. My horniness was intense as I drank from her pussy as she continued spraying and squirting her sex fluids into my open mouth.

The excitement of the situation got the better of me and I quickly jumped up and buried my bellend deep into her pussy and thrust away as another wave of squirting flooded over my cock and as I began to thrust deeper I could feel my cockhead pushing against her cervix which made her wince. As I did so John was fucking my wife doggystyle and the screams of pleasure from our wives made us horny as fuck.

This is what wife swapping is meant to be like. Four highly sexed adults fucking together in unison each turning the other couple on. We continued our side by side fucking for an indeterminate time until I felt that I was ready to shoot and as I drew nearer I pulled out my cock which had already started to spurt as I shot a huge load of my warm spunk over John's wife's head depositing several more shots onto her face and titties.

As John approached his climax he warned my wife that he'd be cumming soon but wifey was wanting a cream pie and as he was about to cum he let out an animal scream as he pumped his thick sperm into her pussy. As we lay there in the afterglow we could scarcely believe that less than three hours ago we didn't even know each other.

Wifey and me are still regular visitors to the Penny Farthing but alas we have never repeated that memorable night with other pub guests but we live in hope.

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

Well written

I have a caravan in South Gloucestershire

If you and Wifey are interested

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago