FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The girls in the cafe.

The girls in the cafe.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So after reading lots of stories on here I’ve decided to share some past encounters of my own. First time so be nice

So a few months back a sign for a new cafe appears on a old shop near my work, I drive past this shop every day on my way to and from work. From noticing the sign to the cafe opening was only a week or two, It was a Friday morning and I was up early did my usual morning routine and left the house. As I was driving to work I noticed the cafe now had table and chairs out side and was fully open, I thought I’d pop in and see what the menu was like. I parked the car and went inside, I was shocked to see a stunning young petite blonde girl wiping the sides down, I walked and and said politely “ hi, are you finally open” she spin around a little startled and said oh hi yes we are. She was very well spoken and her voice was so soft and sexy. I ordered a coffee and we got chatting. She was 20 years old and her parents (which it turned out I know them well) set the cafe up for her to start her own little business venture. I’d already finished my coffee at this point and was late for work so I said I’d best get myself off to work but I’d be back at lunch time to sample her home made pies.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Lunch time came so I jumped on the car and drove up the road to the new little cafe. As I got out the car I noticed she was struggling trying to move one of the wooden tables that was out side the shop, I jogged over and quickly helped her move the tables and chairs down the side of the cafe and helped her chain them all together. As we walked inside she was telling me she’s decided to close early due to it been busier than she expected resulting in her not having much stock left, which I replied looks like “I won’t be trying your pie then” she apologised and promised to save me some on Monday to say thank you for helping her. I settled for a bottle of water and slice of cake, we got chatting a little bit and I kept getting the feeling she was flirting with me but I wasn’t sure if I was reading it wrong.

By *oris555Man  over a year ago

home

good start!

By *yguyMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

Good start

For some reason I couldn’t get her out of my head all weekend it drove me crazy. She was so beautiful and friendly and I’m 100% sure she was been over friendly. Monday morning can around and I decided I was going to leave earlier than I usually do so I could stop off for a coffee, as I was about to open the door to walk inside she was just coming outside . She looked even better today she was wearing super tight leggings and a crop top o could take my eyes off of her. She said “oh perfect timing again” pointing towards the tables. I said I’d move them around for her but it’ll cost her a couple of large coffees, she cheekily put both her hands up too her mouth blew me a kiss and said not a problem. I move the tables and chairs and made my way inside. She was stoop on her tip toes trying to reach the takeaway cups that was on top of her wall units her body was absolutely incredible and I could feel my cock starting to stiffen in my pants as I stood staring at this girls perfect ass and legs. I don’t k ow how but she knew I was stood staring and with out turning around to look at me she said “ are you going bloody help me or just stare at my ass”. I was

Busted I went over passed her down a few packets and went back around the other side of the counter. While she was making the coffees looked over at me with a cheeky smile and said so do you often stand staring at girls asses while they are not looking? I was a little embarrassed but I replied, well I’m only male arnt I she placed the coffees down on the counter her eyes looking at the bulge in my pants she said yes I can see you are make indeed with a cheeky grin. She quickly changed the subject and said the coffees are free for been her table moving assistant. We chatted briefly and I said as I was leaving make sure you save me some dinner and again she blew me a kiss and said she would do.

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Interesting ,

Xx

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

cambourne

nice start !

By *oldenbrownMan  over a year ago

sussex

Good start.

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Like it so far.

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Wirral

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Back at work all I could think about was this girl, a stunning little blonde that I’m sure is flirting with me. Work was busy so I was late leaving for lunch, it was 1:45 when I looked at my watch and I was a bit gutted telling my self she’s probably closed now. I drove to the cafe and was pleased to see she was still open I walked in and when she realised it was me she said it’s about bloody time you turned up she said i was starting to think you wasn’t coming. I explained I was smashed out at work she just replied blah blah whatever and said well while she makes my dinner I could go and move her tables about. I agreed and off I went when I came back she had my lunch on a table with a coffee and a bottle of water, I said bloody hell you’d make a decent wife she replied with sarky comment like ye you bloody wish I was your wife. I sat down and she locked the door saying she was closing and would clean up while I ate my food. We chatted for well over a hour lots of flirty comment back and forth we finally exchanged names and ages, relationship status etc.she was 20 called Annie and had boyfriend that she wasn’t happy with saying he’s just very immature for a 29yo. While I was eating i couldn’t keep my eyes off her staring at her perfect peach of a ass in her tight gym leggings every chance I got. When I finished she cam over took my plate and asked how it was to which I replied it was amazing, she then said looks you enjoyed the view also while she stared at my again bulge in my jeans, I was busted again but I replied with well sorry but any guy alone with you dressed in those tight leggings is going to struggle containing himself. She looked at me blushing and just said “you’re cute”. If she could read my mind and the things I wanted to do to her she wouldn’t be calling me cute I thought. We chatted I bit more then we walked out together, she locked the f

Door then reached up to pull the shutters down but couldn’t as they was stiff. She turned around and again caught me staring at her lovely ass and said put your tongue away and give me hand. I thought fuck it I walked over to her stood directly behind her and reached to pull the shutters down she pushed her ass back onto quickly growing cock and I’m sure she gave it little ttl wiggle before telling me she’s ok now it’s starting to move so I stood back and watch her bend over to lock it. She stood up and said thank you again and told me to make sure I hide that better before I go back to work. I looked down and my cock was bulging out the front of my pants.I said I’ll see you tomorrow Annie she smiled and walked to her car I adjusted myself and got in my car I got back to work and had to go straight into the toilets so have a wank I was just picturing her ass and trying to imagine how it looks in just a sexy thong. It didn’t take me long to explode I’d been holding it in since Friday while I thought about Annie. All that week was the same stuff every day we flirted she bent over and stretched way more times than needed when Friday came I was struggling to not throw myself at her while she made me a Coffee after I moved the benches a job I seemed to adopted. Work was so busy and I had to work through lunch this was crap because I didn’t get to see Annie and would now have to wait for Monday morning.

cambourne

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Love it keep it going

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Looking forward to more

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Great start keep it coming

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

home

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Northumberland

Gloucester

Great build up. Can picture that ass in my head

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Great build up so far

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Wirral

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *orny.hot.guyMan  over a year ago

Costa del Midlothian

That weekend I could not stop thinking about her and how good her ass felt rubbing against my bulging pants, I’ve never wanked so much. Something about this girl had me looked like a drug, When Monday finally came I was up dressed and out the house a little earlier than normal. I pulled up just in time to see Annie bent over unlocking the shutters, she was wearing some sexy denim shorts with rips in them she looked incredible as usual. I got out of the car and made my way over to her as she was walking inside I followed her in saying good morning, she looked at me and said she’s not happy with me I looked back with dumb face. She said where the fuck was you on Friday? She said she struggled like hell moving the tables on her own and then she couldn’t get the shutters down again because she pushed up to hard and they was stuck again. She said she had to sit and a wait2 hours for her dad to send someone over to help her. For some reason I felt bad even tho it was nothing to do with me but I had an idea, I said I’m really sorry explains I was busy and had to work through lunch I grab a pen and a piece of paper off the counter put my number on it and handed to her. Next time just ring me and I’ll pop up for 5 minutes to come rescue you with a cheeky grin. She handed me my coffee she took my number and said I’ll think about cheekily I said ok and I’ll see you at lunch, she just said well that’s if you can make the time with a little laugh. So I drove to work determined that I was having lunch today no matter what amount of work I needed to do. About 15 minutes after getting work my phone pinged it was Annie “if you wanna save my number so you can order your lunch that’s fine xXx” now my mind was racing thinking all kind of things. I replied saying ok great thank you placed my order for lunch and said I’ll be up around 12:30, she replied saying perfect I’ll see you later handsome. Again my mind went into overtime my cock sprung to life so off to the toilet I went to have a wank. I went for lunch and sure enough my food was sat waiting on the counter with a coffee and a water, oh so you actually made it here today then said Annie but no smile or grin she looked serious like she was annoyed. I said yes I made sure I was here so she didn’t have to struggle again she didn’t reply just kept her back to me as I went and sat down. I thought that’s weird she’s normally really friendly and flirty, a few minutes later her phone rang she walk off out the back of the cafe and returned 5 minutes later throwing her phone down and the counter and little out a arrhrggh sound. I looked over she was stood hands inside the work top just staring down at her phone, everything ok I asked? No reply so I walked over to her places my hand on her shoulder I noticed tear drops on the work top she was crying, I pulled her around to face my i said Annie what’s wrong is everything ok? She flung her arms around me her head into my chest and burst Out crying I just held her for a few minutes then said does she need to talk about anything, she was off ranting about her boyfriend for 15 minutes saying he’s selfish, lazy, annoying and that he never has time for her. She eventually calmed down saying sorry I should t be ruining your lunch time with my problems, I said don’t be daft any time you need to talk I’ll be hear to listen she smiles and gave me another hug this time squeezing me a lot tighter she smelt amazing and my cock started to flinch she let go looked up at me we locked eyes for a second and she gave me a kiss on the lips holding it for 5-10 seconds before pulling away saying Sorry. I said don’t be sorry it’s ok your upset it’s fine she looked a bit upset with my reply, my phone rang it was the boss I said sorry I best be going grabbed my drink moved the tables on my way out and left

London

By *igBanMan  over a year ago

kidlington

Going great.

Dublin

Whiteley

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Great start and build up. Can't wait for more

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

Great story

renfrewshireish

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

barton le clay/Harrow

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

cheltenham

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *eeling FabMan  over a year ago

England

Northumberland

By *umpstyleMan  over a year ago

North

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Please continue

Costa del Midlothian

For the rest of the day she was all I could think about I was completely addicted to her and after the kiss I want more a lot more. At about 6pm I could resist anymore, I pulled out my phone and sent a text “ hey Annie how are feeling? X”. It felt like a life time I was checking my phone every 10 seconds, finally PING it was Annie she was feeling better and her boyfriend was taking her at for to make it up too her and she’ll message me tomorrow. I was a bit gutted felling like I’ve been give a massive cold shoulder. All evening she was in my mind wondering what they are doing will they make up? Will they have sex? I was feeling so jealous and it was a strange feeling because I hardly knew this girl. The next morning I wasn’t woke up and again left earlier than you usually would so I could see Annie. I got to the cafe at 7:15 and she already open. I walk over sorted the tables and went inside l, good morning Annie I’ll have a coffee please the tables are sorted. She was silent didn’t even turn around, so I said yes t again but a bit Louder she jumped and said sorry did you say something. I said it for a 3rd time she smiled and said sure but she was t herself really quite and looking depressed. I asked her what was wrong was everything ok? She just said how long have you got and he’s a dick head guessing she was talking about the boyfriend. I didn’t get the feeling she wanted to talk about it so I just got my coffee and left. I got back into my car but I felt bad she look so upset and I wanted to try help. I rang my boss and asked what was the plan for morning he ssinf not a lot, we was waiting for a delivery and it wasnt due before 11am. I asked could I come in a bit later and he was fine with it so I got out the car went back in side closed the door turn off the open sign and locked the door. She turned around and asked what was wrong did I forget something so I replied yes I did, I said I forgotten to find out how her night went and what’s got her looking so down I walk over took her by the hand and walk her over to a stool she had behind the counter. I handed her my coffee I grab a water out of the fridge and said speak, I told her Ive arrangements to start work late and I was t leaving without her getting her sadness off her mind.

Blackburn

Northumberland

cheltenham

Such a gent lol

Brilliant start

Brilliant start

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

Like this good build up.

north east lincs

She look me in the eyes took a deep breath and began to explain how they went out for tea so could apologise for been a dick recently. However this didn’t happen. They was at a fancy restaurant in town and after they finished the main course his phone rang but he didn’t answer just silenced the call he said it was just w mate. Then it rang again so he put his phone on silent and placed it back on the table. But then it started vibrating and she couldn’t help herself. Annie said I pick it up and his fucking ex girlfriends name was on the screen he immediately said he didn’t know why she was calling and didn’t care. Annie said she knew he wasn’t telling the truth she got up and walked out, he payed the bill and they went home and he slept on the sofa. I didn’t know what to say so I just sat staring and listening. She said she thinks he’s been meeting her but she can’t prove it but one of Annie’s mates is sure she seen them together in Tesco looking really close I grabbed her hand and held it with the other I lifted her chin so she was looking at me. I said Annie if you think he’s up to something fuck him off and I said if he he’s seeing her then he’s absolutely brain dead, he’s got a stunning girl like you to come home too and he’s bloody stupid. She smiled and said thank you that’s so sweet she said the other girl is very pretty and went to grab her phone saying I’ll show you. I stoped her took her phone and said that I don’t need to see her because she wont be a patch on you Annie I said you are stunning , amazing smile , beautiful eyes , perfect figure and perfect personality from what I’ve seen so far. I realised i sounded like a total soppy bollocks and thought maybe I shouldn’t t of said all that but she was sat staring at me cheeks blushing and said you forgot something, she smiled at me and said “what about my ass that you keep staring at and getting hard over” I was shocked my coach started to grow I didn’t know what to say I just smiled she was staring at me eyes locked on mine. I don’t know where it came from but my mouth opened and I said I bet you are an incredible kisser with those soft lips also, our eyes still locked my heart racing my cock throbbing. She stoop up walked over to the door and closed the blinds then the window and did the same. She walked back towards me looking like a bloody goddess a 5ft5” size 8 perfect stunning gym Lycra wearing goddess, she came back to stand in front of me her face inches away from mine and she said why don’t you find out. Well that was it my cock was rock hard without thinking a grabbed her by the hips and pulled her towards me and kissed her I held my lips on hers for 10-15 seconds before we stopped and looked at each other and as if we both could read each other’s minds she threw her arms around my neck I squeezed her hips pulling her in tight to which I’m sure I heard I little sex moan come from her. We kissed like to crazy people our tongues deep inside each other’s mouths lots Sylvia being shared, I spun us around and in one swift move lifted her and sat her on the edge of the work top still kissing. My hands now on her sides holding her firmly stood in between her open legs her left hand on my shoulder right hand on my cheek. We finally broke from the kiss breathing heavily open our eyes to look at each other and I must say her eyes was even better close up the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen. She put her mouth towards my ear and said, I guess from what I can feel in your pants you must think I’m pretty incredible. I looked down and cock was pushing the front of my pants of tight in Annie’s Pussy, she put her legs around me pulling me in tighter and we started kissing again. This time with so much more passion and pure lust for each other, I ran my hands up her sides she had one up the back of my top and the other one on the back of my head pulling me harder into her face. With my left hand I softly grabbed a hand full of her hair my tight hand on her cheek, I tilted her head to one side I started kissing her neck softly. She let out another soft Moan I kissed all around her then up to her ear I breathed softly into her ear and give it a soft kiss. I then took her ear lobe into mouth and gave it a slight nibble, her nails dug into my back and head and started moaning loudly. BANG BANG we both jumped coming back down to earth BANG BANG someone was at the door she froze with the look of terror on her face then her phone rang which made her jump again. It’s him she said as she answered he said he’s out side.

Sorry about the odd word in the wrong place I’m using my phone. What do think so far?

By *udepaulMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Loving it. Love the build up.

Loving it, keep it going please

manchester

north east lincs

By *illinghumbleMan  over a year ago

Croydon

By *aldyman500Man  over a year ago

Enfield

cheltenham

Great, keep it going

By *iskybisky100Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Omg keep going please

By *icklowhornMan  over a year ago

Dublin &

Excellent, take your time !

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

By *ocaldevilMan  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Good story mate. Enjoying it!

By *londie06Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Mmmm more please x

Sunderland

Nice

Blackburn

By *ambiandThumperCouple  over a year ago

up near the top

I’m wondering is there a typo in the story title or is this going to take a twist?? Girl or girls. Either way can’t wait for the next instalment

By *price25Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Loving this story

Northumberland

Cracking ,

Xx

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Ace

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

more please xx

By *couse43mMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Great so far, needs fucking over table or back at your place, think innocent girl all a show, gonna be horny bitch….. please continue

By *groot20Couple  over a year ago

Mayfair

London

She looked like she was going to cry, I put my hands either side of her face and said Annie calm down it’s ok. You go answer the door make up an excuse, say you didn’t here the door I’ll wait in the back room. BANB BANG, go I said see what he wants, off I went into the back room I pushed the door but didn’t close it all the way. I heard Annie unlock the door to her boyfriend he came in and the door closed. Here I was a 28yo guy well known in the area by lots of people including Annie’s parents,I’m stood hiding in the back room of a cafe while the stunning 20yo owner speaks to her boyfriend out in the front of the shop where he has just nearly caught us looking like we was trying to eat each other’s faces. Any minute now he’ll walk back here and see me hiding like a fucking child. that’s one sure way to lose a hard oni thought to myself !!

He starts with, fucking hell babe what took you so long, Annie tells him she was listening to music trying to sort the back room out and she was just about to open up the cafe. They chatted a bit longer and she asks him would he go get her some bits from the shop, I hear him ask for a list then after a short silence the door opens and closes. Annie pops her head around the corner and says he’s gone and we go back into the cafe I walk to the right side of the counter and she stands facing me on the kitchen side, she’s shaking like mad looking like she’s going to cry. I reach out and take her hand give it a little squeeze and tell her to calm down it’s ok, He didn’t see and he didn’t sound like he suspected anything. She asked would she see me for lunch and I tell her I’m not sure due to starting late I may have to work through, But said I’d try my best. She leans over the counter to give me a kiss and says yes please try mark.

Off I went to work heart still racing and still trying to get my head around what’s just happened. I walked through the gates at work and PING it was Annie.

“Mark I feel bad but at the same time I enjoyed that so much you are an amazing kisser and the way your hands feel on my body is amazing. Am i a bad person for enjoying you touching and kissing me and even just wanting you to come see me???”

I sat looking at my phone reading it once, twice, three time trying to think of a reply that doesn’t make me sound like a typical sex crazed guy thinking with his cock.

“Annie listen to me, you are not a bad person you obviously are not happy with him and we discovered a connection between us and one things led to another and here we are. I feel the same way you are stunning I really enjoy and actually look forward to seeing you. As for what’s just happened If I’m honest I hope it doesn’t stop here, But the last thing I want is for you to do something you will regret afterwards. If you want it to stop here I understand”.

I got no reply and started to think maybe this actually was the end of it before it’s even started. I started working trying to clear my head but still checking my phone more than I usually do hoping for a message but it never came. I some how got my head into my work and got distracted from the time. 13:45 shit I said to myself, Quickly finished what I was doing practically ran to my car and sped off up the road. I pulled up at the cafe my heart sank the tables and chairs was all neatly stacked away, great I thought to my self she’s gone home probably to avoid me. But then I noticed the shutters are still open so I parked up and walked up to the door and went inside. Sorry we are closed she says as she turns towards the door, but then when she realised it’s me her face lights up and says oh your here that’s good timing she said, He has literally just left and I was literally just messaging you back she shows me a half written message on her phone screen before deleting. Oh I say, I was wondering why I got no reply from you. She explains he decided to stay and help me to try get in her good books and that’s why she couldn’t t reply. He also tried to explain why his ex was calling him. Annie told me she didn’t let him explain, she just said she wanted to forget about it. But Annie told me the real reason was because she couldn’t stop thinking about me and actually felt like she couldn’t care less if her fella was seeing or even fucking his ex or not. Oh was my reply so I’m guessing you don’t regret what happened this morning? Annie replied with nope not one bit the more I think about it the more it feels natural she walks over to me and reaches her arms around me on her tip toes and gives me a kiss and says I think I really like you mark before walking back around the counter. Well once again my cock started to grow and my head racing trying to register the fact this perfect young lady just declared she really likes me after the such short brief times we have met. Well then I replied jokingly where’s my lunch she spins around and says she didn’t make it because if he asked who it was for she couldn’t be arsed with the quiz she would of gotten from him. She asked what I wanted and said she’d make me something quick but she’s in a rush because she’s meeting her mum in 20 minutes for afternoon tea and wine. No chance of round two then I said cheekily, sorry babe she says here have a pie and a water and tomorrow I promise I’ll make it up too you. We had a quick kiss and cuddle but she said she really needs to go, We left together I helped her with the shutters and watched her strut off to her car admiring her ass.

I drove back to work a bit disappointed I didn’t get some more action. Her words still in my head saying she likes me. I went back to work and the time went by quick I was so busy I didn’t realise I’d left my phone in the car. I left work got into my car grabbed my phone and smiled to myself when I saw her name. 3 messages and 2 misse calls.

The first was a picture of Annie and her mum posing with a glass of wine.

The 2nd saying answer the phone please

And the third saying she was a bit pissed and wanted to see me.

My heart stated to beat faster the blood was rushing to my cock. I replied saying.

I’d like to see her too when was she thinking?

I sat waiting 10 minutes like an impatient spoilt child, I decided to ring her but got no answer. A minute later PING

“ can’t talk. with him!!”

great I though she’s pissed he’s picked her up and they are probably at home fucking and again I started to feel so jealous of him.

Sunderland

Interesting

manchester

cambourne

hmm interesting twist

By *ew year funMan  over a year ago

travel country wide.

home

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

Loving this

By *b9012Man  over a year ago

callington

Northumberland

By *ittleJohn52Man  over a year ago

north west

Great story

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Can’t wait to read more

By *ackman23Man  over a year ago

cardiff

ayr / glasgow

By *edwayvoyeursCouple  over a year ago

Medway

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *ourlocalheroMan  over a year ago

durham

By *ack rabbit 1980Man  over a year ago

MABLETHORPE

Whiteley

Gloucester

Evesham

Can’t wait to hear more

renfrewshireish

Dublin

By *u55yfcukerMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

More please. We all want to fuck Annie’s perfect ass lol

By *ustanormalguy82Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Amazing!

barton le clay/Harrow

Damn this is good!

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Blackburn

By *otthehorn02Man  over a year ago

royston

Brilliant

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

This is good

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Great story I love it

By *hegingeroneandhisbirdCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Dudley

The next morning I was again up early and sat waiting outside the cafe before Annie arrived, so while I waited I got the tables and chairs out for her and sat down waiting. She eventually turned up at 7:30 and she looked beautiful straight blonde hair, face full of make up tight gym pants and a gym crop top I watched her walk ever step with my mouth wide open. Today was the first time she looked this good, normally she didn’t wear make up and her hair was just up in ponytail.

Good morning she said with her soft sexy voice, snapping me out of my trance, morning I replied and ask her what the occasion was for her to be looking like a super model.

I wouldn’t go that far she said and told me she was going out for afternoon tea again with her boyfriend. We went inside and chatted while she made me a coffee I asked how her night was and she told me it was a actually good. Her boyfriend had made a late tea for her had her a nice bath ready with candles and was been very nice to her and he booked a table for them today for afternoon tea. Oh that’s cute of him I joked saying he doesn’t sound that bad after all. I think she could see I was a bit jealous and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said see you at lunch. Off I went to worki missed lunch because I was out and about and I didn’t hear anything from her until later in the afternoon. I got a text saying.

“ Mark he’s an fucking Arsehole. Where are you I need someone to talk too”.

So I immediately rang her to see if everything was ok, she was angry and really upset. He’s only gone and stood her up and his phone was switched off, she she said the restaurant have said she can have a later table in the hopes she gets hold of him. But she told me she doesn’t want to see him and she hates him, I said he’s such a prick Annie I’ll come have tea with you. I wasn’t actually been serious but she quickly replied saying yes fuck him and could I be there for for 5pm, and I said of course I can I’ll base you there. That was it I had ten different scenarios running through my head of how I hoped this went, I spoke to my boss and left work early. Flew home had a shower and shave and got dressed put on some aftershave and off I went. I was on my way when the phone rang, it was Annie. I didn’t want to answer incase she was calling to cancel, I answered and she sounded cheerful and a lot happier then she did earlier.

“ hello, where the hell are you”

She asked me, I told her I was ten minutes away and she said hurry up,

I pulled up went inside and there she was sat near the window over looking grounds of the hotel she spotted me and stood up and gave me a little wave. Wow I thought as she stood up she was wearing a pair of tight jeans with black heels with her toes poking with bright red nail varnish, a white almost see through blousy shirt that you could her white Lacy bra through her hair was perfectly straight she looked incredible

My cock was starting to get hard at the sight of her and I thought to myself I think I’m going to end up falling in love with this girl. I walked over we kissed and sat down the food had just arrived two minutes earlier she told me, I ask what happened with him and she said she didn’t want to talk about it and she wasn’t even going to go home to him. I just agreed and we ate and drank chatting away i couldn’t stop looking at her, I told her how amazing she looked and how he doesn’t know how lucky he his. She held her glass up and said cheers to that, we finished eating and was drinking away we lost track of time it was nearly 8 on and we was both very tipsy. We left the table and went into the bar for another drink, we sat in a cosy little booth in the corner, she sat right next to me with her hand on my thigh she looked at me and said thank you mark i have really enjoyed this. She told me she’s glad he never came because she doesn’t think she would of been this happy with him and gave me a long kiss on the lips. We carried on drinking and the flirting was getting stronger and we was both very touchy. She looked at me and said mark I really don’t want to go home tonight, so i suggested she stayed at her mums. She said ye I think I will go ring her now and she got up and walk towards the door with her phone out, when sh left I kicked my self thinking why didn’t I offer my spare room what a fucking idiot. The called last orders so I got two more pints for me and another bottle of wine for Annie I thought she could take what she doesn’t drink back to her mums. Annie arrived back saying her mums got friends over and they are up early so she couldn’t stay. That’s crap I said and I was just going to say looks like your staying at mine then but before I could she put a swipe card on the table and said

“ so I’ve booked a room here instead “.

Evesham

Excellent, can’t wait for the next instalment

Sunderland

Interesting

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

Bang...

Wow a woman who knows what she wants mmmmm...

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Loving it

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

cambourne

cheltenham

Nice

Great story

By *ew aged adventurerMan  over a year ago

swansea

barton le clay/Harrow

By *cott9191Man  over a year ago

nottingham

really enjoying this

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

renfrewshireish

Costa del Midlothian

By *ooking4othersMan  over a year ago

Here ...

By *umpstyleMan  over a year ago

North

Dublin

Dudley

north east lincs

By *atalie54TV/TS  over a year ago

Bexhill-on-Sea

Loving this story

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Great read so far

ayr / glasgow

By *6bconMan  over a year ago

stanley

Northumberland

Tender hooks!

Xx

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

"Tender hooks!

Xx"

Or even tenterhooks??

Blackburn

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Great story

Great story