FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Can I have some more

Can I have some more

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leasureseeker2000 OP   Man  over a year ago

kilcullen

Well I just have to say please can I have some more .

We chatted and she said she did not want to fuck but really wanted her pussy licked and would I be willing to do just that . With my love of giving oral how could I refuse so we arranged for her to call to my place .

When she arrived we chatted for a little while and she said she was excited and nervous at the same time . I said not to worry and would she like to start .

She said yes and I moved closer to her .I reached over and cupped her ass in my hands exploring and squeezing it. I hooked my fingers into the top of her leggings and slipped them down over her sexy ass.

My fingers slipped in between her ass cheeks and teased her pussy . She responded by pushing back onto my fingers . I eased her leggings down further and she stepped out off them . She was now naked from the waist down . I moved to sit in the chair and getting on my knees pushed her legs wide open.

She was blushing as I pulled her as to the edge of the chair. I started to run my tongue over the outside of her pussy lips . I then moved my tongue onto her pussy lips and licked up and down nice and slow. She responded by pussy her pussy hard against my tongue. my tongue licked a little harder and faster . Her pussy lips opened to my touch and the next time my tongue licked up her pussy lips my tongue flicked off her clit.

Her hips jumped to my tongue flicking her clit and I started to tease her clit licking it running my tongue all over her clit. I ran my tongue up and down her pussy and each time reaching the top I would lick her clit . Her pussy was dripping now and as I pushed my tongue into her pussy to tongue fuck her she came for the first time.

I reached behind her a grabbed her ass cheeks pulling her hard onto my tongue as I tongue fucked her hard and fast . When she came again I moved to her clit licking it sucking it into my mouth . Her legs where shaking like crazy and she was moaning very loud as she came and squirted all over my face. I did not stop by slowed down my licking until her legs relaxed and then I started all over again .

I continued to lick tease and tongue fuck her for well over an hour until she pushed me away saying fuck I need to stop, She just lay there her legs wide open her pussy dripping wet . As I stood up she noticed my hard cock pushing against my tracksuit bottoms. She said I know I said lick only but I want to see that cock .

I pulled down my tracksuit bottoms and my cock sprang out . She grabbed it and roamed her fingers all over it . She looked up at me and said can I wank it. I said sure and she started to wank my cock and play with my balls.

She got up and bending over she said fuck my up the ass. I said are you sure and she said yes do it now. I pushed the head of my cock against her ass and it started to slip inside . I grabbed her hips and started to fuck her ass. She was pushing back and saying harder faster and before I knew it I was going to cum .

I pulled my cock out and she grabbed it wanking it. With that she said thanks and getting dressed gave me a kiss and headed out the door saying we will have to do it again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic