FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The first meet, definitely not the last.

The first meet, definitely not the last.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *quadude21 OP   Man  over a year ago

bolton

I’d agreed to meet her on my way home from work, it was around 8:30pm at night (yes this isn’t late) however, it had been a long day, I was actually ready for my own bed, but she had sent me a message inviting me to hers. How could I refuse??

We’d been chatting for a while and she loved nothing more than sending me naughty pics and messages every hour of the day. She described herself as a bbw and said she had low self esteem. The pictures of her were absolutely stunning and left nothing to the imagination. I was so eager to meet her in the flesh. I told her how beautiful she looked in her pics but she wasn’t having any of it.

I pulled into her drive and turned the ignition off. I messaged her to tell me I had arrived and she replied telling me to let myself in, lock the door and she was upstairs. I quickly checked I had everything and made my way inside. It was weird being in this strange house and letting myself in, she was the first person I’d met from FAB. I took off my shoes and made my way upstairs.

As I approached the top step it was a sight to behold. At the foot of the bed was Laura, she was kneeling in a red and black basque which barely held her sumptuous breasts, fishnet stockings and smile. “Get over here big boys” she exclaimed.

I walked over to the foot of the bed and she eagerly undid my trousers revealing my rock hard cock. I hadn’t even kissed this girl and within minutes of stepping inside her house my cock was in her mouth. It felt absolutely amazing, it had been a while since anyone had touched me as I’d been so busy with work but this was an amazing feeling. She took my cock all the way into her throat and gagged on it. Spit was dribbling down her chin and as she opened her eyes to look up at me she looked absolutely beautiful.

Not wanting to cum too soon I pulled out and told her to stand up, I kissed her deeply on the lips and free’d her breasts. Teasing her nipples between my fingers and thumb, I illicited ages moans. I pushed her down onto the bed and spread her legs. Her pussy was stunning, shaved and glistening, it was so wet. I went down to give her oral, taking her clit into my mouth circling her pussy with my tongue. I easily inserted two fingers inside her and slowly fingered her, stroking the internal walls of her pussy as I teased her clit. She was writhing on the bed and moaning quite loud, her hand on my head holding me in place. Within minutes her whole body was shaking in a glorious orgasm, I continued to finger her increasing my pace as she came down from her orgasmic bliss, without warning she started to gush all over my face, the wetness just kept coming and coming, god I nearly drowned but damn it was amazing. As she came round from her daze state after orgasm she looked shocked, “I’m so sorry, that’s never happened before” I reassured her that I’d found it extremely amazing. My cock which was already rock hard was ready to get involved in the action.

I told her to get on her hands and knees, I knelt on the bed behind her and inserted my cock into her glistening pussy lips. Taking her hips I thrust inside her, I like to tease the clit too as I fuck so I positioned my right hand there in order to play. She was moaning into her pillow as I thrust harder and faster, I spanked her ass cheeks too and she begged for more. We fucked for what felt like forever, like a couple of sex deprived animals. I was ready to cum for the first time so I asked her where she wanted it. She opted to take it in her mouth. I moved up the bed and shot my first load of the night into her mouth. She took the lot, not wanting to waste a drop… apart from the drop she sneakily kept in her mouth and slipped into mine as we kissed. God that was hot too, never done that before. A night of firsts for both of us it seems. I held her for a while while she recovered. She was a hit sweaty beautiful mess. Her bed was soaking wet and it wasn’t going to get any drier as she asked me to stay the night.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *quadude21 OP   Man  over a year ago

bolton

If you like I will continue

» Add a new message to this topic