FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our open marriage ?

Our open marriage ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I recognised his lips, I'd looked at them so many times, then skipped along a few pics. The tattoo, so recognizable it was him! His girlfriend looked stunning.

I held my breath and bit my lip seeing him suck on her pert nipples just as he'd once done to me on my husband's work Christmas party.

My breath quickened as I saw they had videos. I couldn’t keep this info to myself. I thought about it then shouted Luke from the kitchen who came back in carrying my third glass of wine.

He looked good, his crisp white shirt open a few buttons and as he saw the yellow glow of fab glowing against my skin he knew I was upto something.

I patted the seat next to me, come sit. He grabbed my face, squeezed my cheeks in as he stood above me, his eyes has a naughty glint in them.

I said "you owe me one from last time". He smiled.... he knew what I was talking about, this meant I get to choose our next couple swap

I showed him the profile, he loved her tits, how her bum looked in the lacey lingerie, her gorgeous red lips. As I was showing him he started feeling my my pussy, it was getting wet through my knickers and I'm so turned on seeing him look at her pictures.

I take a few sips of my wine and kneel down at his ankles. I start kissing up his legs and looking in his eyes while he is watching their videos. He throws his head back when I reach his cock.

Then he goes quiet ... "that's Nathan that is, fucking hell". The familiar tattoos definitely a give way he asked was this what I wanted.

We had talked about Nathan before when we were fantasising. He was the young guy in Luke's office. He was older looking for his age but still only about 24 at the time of the party. He had a beard, a thick Welsh accent and his trousers left nothing to the imagination of what he had going on down there.

Me and Luke had had an open marriage since we were 21. I still felt a twinge of jealousy 10 years after we started fucking other people but it was the kind of jealousy that just made me horny.

I wondered where Luke was, the music blaring away down the corridor and reflection of the disco lights shining all around the corridor. The music started to fade and the further I got away the more I could hear groans and deep breathing. I followed the sounds instinctively and there he was my husband with his hands holding this woman's hands above her head with one hand, and with his hand in her knickers in another. Her boobs spilled out over her dress, I coughed, he looked at me and smiled and went on kissing her nipples. He asked if I was OK with it, my heart raced a bit but I was ok.

I turned and went back to the party and sat at the bar. I was alone thinking of what they were doing, would he have his dick in her now.

As I was sat in a world of my own a thick Welsh accent greeted me, he asked me what I wanted to drink. I turned and saw the most amazing smile as I caught him looking down my dress. Smiling I accepted the drink and he was starting to get closer and closer and then a song came on. We ended up having so much fun. So much fun that I forgot what Luke was upto. Staring into Nathan's eyes and laughing at his moves, he had crazy charm and flirtiness going on and the sexual chemistry felt so electric.

He took my hand and pulled me outside for air. We got talking and he knew about Luke. He told me they'd even had threesomes with girls in the office. My heart sank a bit. Then he pulled me closer and said he wanted to share me.

His lips teased mine, brushing them gently against mine and I don't think I could have been any more attracted to this man if I tried.

He lifted me onto the wall looking in my eyes and smiling as he held my bum cheeks in each hand and started kissing my neck. My dress only had one button at the top which he undid, my dress fell down around to my waist exposing my nipples to the night air making them hard.

I started to unbuckle his belt when we heard voices so we shuffled more into the darkness where I felt inside his boxers ..... wow I massaged him good with both hands and I wanted so badly to slip my knickers to one side and feel him inside me....

The voices and laughter got louder again but I didn't care. "Fuck me" I said pulling his trousers and boxers around his knees. He slid inside my now creamy pussy, I could tell it was creamy and not just wet, it felt amazing. The true feeling of arousal.

"Nathan!" My husband said as he came out of the shadows. I wondered why he didn't say my name but it appeared he was more shocked to see his mate with his cock inside his wife. Nathan looked at me and didn't know weather to stop.

In a daze I snapped back to present day, Luke gazing at me as if to say hello?? I should continue with where me and Luke were.. Still kneeling on the ground he pulled my hair back as he sat forward.

"You want to fuck Nathan again then?" 2 mins ago I was remembering how good Nathan's dick felt inside me. It felt like Luke could tell that was what I was thinking about. He told me to watch the videos of Nathan fucking his stunning girlfriend.

He bent me over and forcefully fucked me over the sofa while I was watching Nathan's dick pentetrate his girlfriend's beautiful pussy wishing it was mine. Luke lent over me me kissing my neck from behind as he watched the video to.

Luke said "I like her I really want to fuck her". I had a thing about just watching him fuck other women lately. It seemed to be my biggest turn on at the moment. I'd love to see him fuck her. He was whispering to me what he'd do as I was watching Nathan fuck her arse on the video. I wanted that. So I sent a wink ....

The following day first message in my inbox from him

"Hello stranger" ....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love this....

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Great start

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border