Unexpected Threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *allGentleman72 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 30/07/21 08:45:04]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bathgate

True story names changed , I was 20 and my friends had gone on holiday together , I had to work , crap right.

Then it started Karen a short ,little dumpy ginger girl asked if I wanted to come over for a few drinks as her parents where off to a caravan.

I arrived and Karen and her best friend Julie (Tall and Slim, but not pretty) where there and we had a few drinks.

Few hours in Karen said , let’s play cards , truth or dare , normal stuff , then Karen switch to some more risky things , “Dee kiss Julie” , “Julie fake a orgasm”

The atmosphere started getting a little bit heated.

Karen said okay , let play strip poker!!!!!

After a few rounds of serious cheating , I am down to my pants , they are in bras but pretty much dressed.

I lose and I pull my pants down and my hard on is there for all to see. Julie gasps and stares a stare I will never forget.

Karen takes of her bra and starts to strip off , Julie says what are you doing ,”It only fair he sees us”

Karen is naked , I move close and start kissing her and put my hand on her ample breast , Julie is breathing hard and starts stripping off slowly.

Karen grabs my hard cock and i kiss her breasts , Julie is naked and I ask her over towards me.

I move close to Julie and kiss her and touch her breasts . Karen gets on the bed and is touching herself, Julie wanks me and I start fingering her.

We all get on the bed , kissing , touching. Then it happened . As I moving down Karen to get between her legs , Julie moved in and started kissing and touching Karen . I had to stop my cock was about to explode. 1/4

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Bathgate

I was going down on Karen , here first oral sex , she got louder and louder as I licked her clit and Julie sucked her breasts. Karen came hard. Julie “the quiet” on said I want that. She lay down open her legs and I was there , I licked her slowly and Karen started kissing her and playing with her small breasts.

Julie came very quickly , her first oral.

I got to my knees and said your turn , I waved my cock in front of Karen’s face , she started kissing it and started to try licking and sucking me. Julie want to try and they began to share me taking turns.

I was ready for action , I took Karen and turned her round , she was not a virgin but doggie was new to her. I started fucking her, holding on for dear life , trying very very hard not to cum , I pulled out and shot a huge load over her back.

Julie said can I get that as well, i said give me a while.

We went back to kissing and touching , Julie and Karen fingered each other , I found out later they used to do it with each other a lot .

Part 2/4

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm lovely

Northumberland

Wicked,

Xx

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Nice

Bathgate

I was starting to warm up again like a young man can.

Julie wanted me to lick her again , I said Karen you can help me. She was shocked , they had never licked each other , we tried to lick Julie , swapping between clit and slit. Julie was panting really hard and came again , I turned Julie around , she was ready to be fucked. I started to enter her and she said , I am a virgin . I pushed in gently and she gasped , I started fucking her and I could feel my orgasm build , she was so tight , I got faster and faster and I came deep inside her.

Karen wanted some attention , we kissed and I started rubbing her clit , I was pretty spent , ball aching. Women are so lucky.

We got into a 69 and I went for it , I ran my tongue across her clit , slit and up to her bum hole . She jolted. She was rubbing my balls and sucking my cock.

I pushed my thumb into her bum , she started pushing back onto my face and I had to snatch a breath. After what seemed like every , she was close to cumming , she got faster and faster rubbing her pussy on my face and came again.

Part 3/4

By *wscMan  over a year ago

exeter

Good start

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Great writing so far

Bathgate

Sex was very thick in the air , we had a couple of drinks and talked about our fun. We stayed in bed , it was only 7.30pm. I said are we staying in bed together all night , Karen said yes if you want too.

We cleaned up a little and chilled , kissing and touching when we wanted too.

We where pretty d*unk and tired and Julie was sleeping.

I though time for a well deserved rest , Karen had other ideas , she started wanking me and I touched her soaking pussy , she whisper in my ear , do anything you want to me. If you lick my bum again , we can try you fucking it!!!!!!!

I was shocked and excited , she went to her mums room and came back with a tube (KY) I realise now.

She bent over and I started to lick her clit , pussy and then started licking her bum hole. She obviously loved it and moaned very loudly. I was rubbing her clit as I went and she came.

She took the tube of KY and took some and put it on here bum hole. She pushed her own finger in.

I then took my middle finger into her bum. Slowly in and out. She was enjoying it. I got more lube on my fingers and slowly pushed two into her. She was rubbing her clit again as my fingers went in and out.

After a good 10 minutes , she said you can try your cock if you want… .

I got even more lube and put it on my cock. I pushed the head against her bum hole , there was pressure and her ring began to go round my cock. Just the head at first , she slowly pushed back a little and we move together bit by bit , she took a deep breath and took my length into her.

It was so tight , I was trying hard not to cum. I slowed down to a snails pace. She started to move again and this time the pace got faster and faster . I was now fucking her . She was rubbing herself like mad , i was not far away and i shot my load into her.

I did not pull out straight away and then we fell in a heap. My first anal sex!!!

We went to the bathroom and cleaned up , went to bed and slept well , in the morning we had another short session , but we where all done.

I had a few more 1-2-1s with both of them and once more all together, but none where a patch on this.

They are married now and when I visit the village , we I see them , we all know what we are remembering.

Part 4/4

Northumberland

Bathgate

Hope you enjoyed my writing , new to this so all based on real world experiences, feedback appreciated

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

By *otthehorn02Man  over a year ago

royston

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago