FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > January

January

By *en_ireland OP   Man  over a year ago

Drogheda

We meet on a cold january afternoon outside the cinema going to the latest Fast and Furious !, you are wearing a long black coat to keep the cold away and I kiss you on the cheek as we move inside out of the cold and go to find our seats, luckily the cinema is half empty and we get a row to ourselves at the back, you stand up and take off the heavy coat. I cant keep my eyes off you as you reveal a very tight boob tube , nipples erect and all pointy and a very slutty short white skirt with black knee high boots. I can feel myself get aroused just from looking at you and you catch my look as you smile and sit down knowing you had the desired effect. You get an extra smile as you see me throb in my jeans and lean in for a kiss. I whisper in your ear what a dirty bitch you are as my fingers slowly inch up your leg and thigh teasing you. I start to kiss your lips our tongues combining and you moaning quietly as my fingers discovers that you are not wearing any panties. I run my finger over and back and feel your bald pussy as it slowly leaks I run my finger between your lips and feel more of your pussy juice escape and i bring my fingers up to my lips so i can taste you. I dip my finger and feel you tense up and grip it tight then release it and i let you taste your juices ....

Your hand moves across and rubs my hard cock as i continue to kiss you and finger you, trying to slip 2 fingers in and really make you moan loudly. we sense someone is watching us in the dark but we keep going totally forgetting the movie and lost in each other. you climb on top of me and slowly kiss me gryating against my hard cock but i wont release it and make you sit down again, whispering in your ear i look forward to walking you home through the park!

i continue to kiss you and finger you slowly and gently, caressing your clit as i kiss you, slowly making you cum on the seat and making you leave a big wet patch. With the film over and the credits rolling and slowly the lights come on and we see a man near the back who has his eyes on us and as he stands up, you make out he has a stiffy and he has been perving us for the whole length of film. we are both heavily aroused and you tell me you know a short cut through the park and you lead me out with a laugh.

As we reached the park, it was getting darker and you dragged me towards a corner and before i knew it, you had dropped to your knees and were taking out my leaking throbbing cock and eagerly eyeing it up and down soon i felt your tongue dance up and down the shaft, teasing it. tasting my precum and moving your mouth all along the shaft, up and down and me moaning gently. You know i am am enjoying it and so you go faster sucking me off, feeling me throb in your mouth.

There were appartments in the corner of the park nearest us and we can sense someone is watching and relaxing. But as I loose control and cum i lead you to a park bench and make you lie down so i can lick your juicy pussy, you feel my tongue moving up each leg starting behind the knee and inching up the thigh. i slowly get my head under the skirt and move my tongue, kissing all around your pussy but not touching it, teasing it, letting it get wetter before i dive in. running my tongue all around your wet soaking pussy tasting it, slowly parting the lips with my tongue seeking out your clit to suck on and tease. I hear you moan loudly and i reach up with my hand and start to rub your hard erect nipples. you moan louder as i pinch them and i lick faster and harder and slip a finger in to finger fuck you hard and I want to make you cum all over my face so badly. You moan louder as i slip 2 fingers in, all the time licking on your clit. Your back arches and your hips move up and down as youu get closer to exploding ......I sense thst to u are close and just go for it, sucking hard on your clit and then licking you senseless , slowly you start to shake and then you explode, you start to squirt all over my face and i love it, moving up to kiss you covered in your juices

I make you lean over the table and whisper in your ear what a dirty bitch you are, as i rub my hard cock off your soaking pussy. pushing your head down on the table i start to ease my cock in, inch by inch you feeling it grow inside you, as you look up and are in shock as you see a man standing near the bushes with his cock out watching us and you gesture to me to look and as i do i get harder and ram my cock deeper into your pussy, feeling my balls get soaked as they slap off your ass cheeks. I whisper that the man needs to cum looking at you and you are just a dirty slut with no panties on. You beg me to fuck you harder i start to increase the pace and you moan louder as i thrust deeper and harder. You can see the man moving closer for a better look i pull you up and whip those big tits out, you moan louder as u see he is close telling me to fuck you. With you bent over the table means i am nice and deep and cant last long as you slam your ass backwards onto my cock to meet my thrusts.

You see the man lose control and then shoot everywhere as you smile at him, he zips up and leaves and we continue. I make you lie on the the bench and then i can look into your eyes as i fuck you, legs over my shoulders i lean in to suck your nipples and you feel my cock throb ready to explode. I want to shoot deep inside you so i increase the pace. fucking you harder and harder. I feel my legs start to shake and you tell me you are close as well and i feel nails digging into my tight ass. I cant hold it any longer and release letting my cock shoot deep creamy cum deep inside you as you squirt all over my cock

we both collapse and notice that someone in the apt had been enjoying the show, we hear sirens in the distance and zip up and leg it to our hotel where we can shower and warm up for round 2 xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic