FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Walking suprises

Walking suprises

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ots OP   Man  over a year ago

Higham

It never ceases to amaze me things you see when out walking.

Pre Covid I was out for a walk out along the Ashby Canal (local to me) mainly out for some fresh air after a long stressful day.

I was approaching a wooden section near a bridge I could see two people in the distance near the top of the wood.

later I saw a pathway which had been created just over a newley erected wire fence that seem to go up hill into the wood.

I decided to walk up, as I neared to the top through the trees and bushes I could see two people. I assumed it was the two people I saw earlier, one female, one male about in their late 40's to 50's.

The female was bent over with her head poking through a metal bar gate (her husband as I later found out) was stood to the side with a slim twig about 2-3ft long and was applying gentle but purposeful strokes to her knickered bottom.

He had a bunch of nettles on the floor behind her.

I was trying to decide whether I should just watch hidden rather than startle them and spoil their enjoyment or just slowly but nously make my presence felt.

The bushes where blowing in the gentle breeze and I had a fairly light top on so wasn't exactly clandestine.

As I got close my cover was blown, the chap who was stood sideways applying another dose had stopped to slowly pull her knickers down and as he looked up her saw me.

He waived then beckoned to me.

So no point in hiding I boldly stepped through the gap in the bushes and said hello.

At which point his wife turned still with her head through the bars waived and said hello.

She turned away and he continued to swat her peachy but slightly mummy bottomed cheeks(late forties well rounded but peachy all the same).

She started to let out some soft mewing sounds after about a dozen or so he stopped and offered me the twig and said here you are she loves it.

However, in the second breath you must be prepared for her to turn the tables after.

I gave her some gentle swats about a dozen or so. The twig was quiet thin and whippy so didn't really have any real weight to it (as I found out) but it did leave some very light red wheals on the skin.

Her husband then picked up the bunch of nettles and offered me a gardening glove(apparently the surgical gloves are useless and the applyer also get stung).

He told me to swat her a dozen or so times across her now red striped bottom. Again she let out small mews and whimpers as I did so.

After a dozen or so he motioned me to swat her between the legs, interspersed by rubbing the bunch occasionally.

After 10 mins or so tbe bunch was pretty much in tatters and fit for nothing. He said you might as well throw those away now.

She then backed out of the bars giving us a twirl showing us the results of our handy work.

Her bum was mixed with little red stripes but now with little lumps and bumps caused by the nettle stings.

I said that looks sore and she said no not really. Its quiet fearce when they are first applied but settles to a pleasant tingle which lasts a few hours she said.

He turned to me and said holding up a fresh twig would you like to try, well both apply some stripes and some nettles if you want to try?

Well I was sort of put on the spot really, I'd applued some to her so I guess its only fair.

His wife motioned me to bend over sticking my head through the gate.

After I had positioned my self head through the gate leaning on the bars with my arms the wife stood forwards and reached round to my belt and undid the belt of my shorts and unbuttoning the waist.

She then grabbed my shorts either side of the waist band and lowered them to the floor tapping my legs to lift my feet out of the leg holes.

After a bit of shuffling I was free of my shorts and she lent forwards and placed the shorts next to the gate.

It wasn't till then I realised how vunerable I was. I was in the countryside bent thru a gate with no shorts on for all to see!

I barely had time to think about it as the wife had now positioned her self to my side and placed a had on my nearest cheek running her hand across each cheek several times before removing it and replacing it with the wooden twig (proper term a switch).

She annonced "are you ready"

I stammered "yes"

She said "don't worry I will start off gently" then she spotted a couple of faint stripes on my nearest flank.

"Oooooooooo your not new to this I see"

I said "not exactly"

She replied "when did you last have some"

I replied "a couple of days before"

"Nice she replied"

Then preceeded to lay on a dozen or so.

Ooooo they stung a little, as I said before the switch was quite thin and whippy.

She said "would you like some more whilst hubby looks for some more nettles"

I slightly breathlessly said "yes"

Eventually hubby came back brandishing another large bunch.

By then the wife was studying her handi work.

I forgot to mention I was commando which she was still chuckling about.

The hubby handed her the new bunch and said "well do you fancy trying these too"

I said without really thinking about the consequences " In for a penny in for a pound"

His wife resumed her posistion by my side and instructed me to spread my legs a little. Hubby then stepped forwards and tapped the inside of my thighs saying "they need to be wider appart so she can tickle you testicles with the nettles she loves doing that"

He stepped back and she gently brushed the underside of my testicles with the bunch.

At first it was just a tickling sensation which made me squirm a little.

She did the same several times and I could start to feel the build of a fiery stinging sensation.

She asked me "was that ok?"

I replied "yes"

"Would you like some more" she asked?

Maybe at this point I might have been a little bit too brave.

She preceeded to tickle the underside again but each time pressing tbe bunch a little harder.

Now the heat and fiery ness started to build and certainly had me squirming.

After 10 mins of this she decided to apply them across both cheeks in slow but deliberate swats.

She did this about a dozen times and the sensation by now was quiet intense. All I wanted to do is stand up and clench my fiery buttocks at this point.

She noticed I was dancing a little and said "is that ok, are you ok"

I said "yes I'm fine and remarked how intense and fiery it was"

She said "it'll die down soon and it will just be a gentle tingle"

She brushed my buttocks removing any remnants of nettles.

She said "there you go you can stand up now"

"Wow" I said that was an interesting afternoons walk.

They laughed, they told me they often go out in summer on walks in different places doing the same.

It was the first time they'd had someone join in.

We chatted for a few minutes whilst I recovered my modesty and I departed as they obviously had some other items on the agenda they wanted to share between their selves.

What a interesting end to a afternoons walk in the Country and I had a warm tingling sensation to remind me on tbe way home.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Higham

Apologies a few typos

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

stuff like that never happens to me haha

good lad hope you had fun

Gentle torture, nice

Sound like a veey nice walk indeed things like this have never happened to me but would love it

By *hristopherd999Man  over a year ago

Brentwood

"Sound like a veey nice walk indeed things like this have never happened to me but would love it "

Or me

"Sound like a veey nice walk indeed things like this have never happened to me but would love it

Or me"

Guess we will have to keep walking in the woods till it dose

Higham

"stuff like that never happens to me haha

good lad hope you had fun "

I did indeed not seen them since but this was the last summer before covid.

I'll have to keep a look out but chances of being in the right place and time are slim.

Still I keep hoping any couples or single females up for it

» Add a new message to this topic