FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Supermarket visit

Supermarket visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She had purchased this top to use as a dance / fitness top over a sports bra, but would often wear it around the house over the weekend during the hot summer days when doing the cleaning, gardening etc. She had shown no interest in exhibitionism or swinging - far from it. I was the only man she would imagine seeing her naked body. But I felt d=so differently.

During a rather sensual night of passion I instigated the role play option of visiting the local supermarket with her wearing the light green lycra dance top with no bra underneath - her sensitive nipples pushing against the thin material as we casually walked around the shop unaware of the effect it may have on other shoppers.

Soon we knew that she had drawn the attention of several of the husbands shopping with their wives. You could tell how they re-positioned themselves to be facing my wife to ensure they were right in what they thought they saw - erect nipples poking through the thin material - the effect we wanted to make happen.

What extra fun would we have in the freezer aisle?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

How much more attention do you think you would get in the freezer aisle I asked. The cold air making your nipples stand even more erect through the thin material... "but, they would all see me" she insisted... "that's why we are here" I replied.

want me to go on....?

By *ornyboy189Man  over a year ago

cheshire

Yess great start

We walk slowly along the aisles and reach the first cooler aisle... I can tell she is a little reluctant but I said to her - look, no one knows you, you are never going to meet any of these people again. If they see some stiff nipples, so what - they get a thrill as do we and life goes on. "fuck it" she said.... and confidently walked to the centre of the aisle. Bending in closely to look at the goods on the shelves - ensuring her nipples were open to the cold burst of air coming from the coolers - had the desired effect - even I started to get a hard on, let alone the three or four husbands having a good stare at my wife's nor fully erect nipples poking through her thin top

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great

By *groot20Couple  over a year ago

Mayfair