FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Best bj u ever had

Best bj u ever had

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do tell mine was a one i was working at her house i came down her throat super at bjs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wifes mate

By *ixie69Woman  over a year ago

leicester

Never had one

TV I met on fab

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Pixie do u give them

By *ormalMaleMan  over a year ago

near By

In the back of a Saxon apc on a army KAPE (keeping army public eye) tour. Miss those days

By *aviebell69Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 10/08/21 17:09:47]

By *ixie69Woman  over a year ago

leicester

"Pixie do u give them "

Selectively maybe

In the back of a ambulance, she had a amazing throat and swallowed all my cum

By *d_stockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Ill let you know when ive found it

My FB on here been seeing each otger for years loads off roll play etc...

By far the best BJ ever

Deep throat....she can take 8 inches in here throat (that wasnt me lol)

Ive lost count how many times i cum in her throat and not in here mouth...

And if i cum in her mouth she still shows me and swallows and shows me its all gone...She made 1 friend shoot his load im 30 seconds he had never experienced anything like it....total face fucking expierence with her amazinh women amazing oral skills by far the best ever...

By *illdaramMan  over a year ago

kildare

My ex's best friend that girl was gifted with her mouth

Women im sleeping with atm

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Mates young sister in law. Dyson I named her

By *reampie Cleaner 69Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By a married woman. I'll told her to suck me like she does her huband. Wow!!

Near Shrewsbury

"By a married woman. I'll told her to suck me like she does her huband. Wow!!"

Did she say no and go to sleep lol

A blonde ex of mine. Could deepthroat and swallow everything no matter how much it was. And was always happy to drop to her knees

By *andyh78Man  over a year ago

manchester

I girl I used to meet for carfun. Her pussy used to get so wet as I fingered her as she sucked my cock. Swallowed every drop and kept on sucking

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

ex wife. her oral skills where out of this world!.

By *plotgoblinsMan  over a year ago

heritage coast

Secretary gave great bj in car! Stunning and swallowed the lot

By *ouldliketotryMan  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

In a glory hole in the toilet at Measham, they've been closed for years, any locals will know where I mean

By *ephistoCouple  over a year ago

torrance

Many years ago, I met my friend’s sister. We parked somewhere. She blew me and I blew in her mouth. After that, she just continued and I blew in her again. It was the most intense BJ I ever had!

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

In a toilet cubicle through a glory hole so intense.

By *essayeeeWoman  over a year ago

cardiff

Never had one

Near Shrewsbury

"Never had one"

You haven't lived lol xx

By *uvs2snogMan  over a year ago

crawley

Years ago I was at a party - when it came to an end several of us crashed there. Me and a girl ( I can’t even remember her name now ) bagged the sofa - when it had all gone quiet and the others in the room were asleep she started rubbing me discreetly through my trousers and then released me gently wanking me - I tried to stop her after a while whispering that I was getting close - she just whispered back good and gave me a BJ and swallowed me - Probably a mix of being young and in a room with other people made it very memorable!!

A few years ago I was seeing a very sexy lady from here, I was on a course in Wales, and one evening after finishing for the day I called her to see if she was free. She told me she wanted to try something and to go with it, there was nothing to worry about. Alarm bells should have gone off but I was horny so did as she asked. 20 minutes later got a message "I'm at the gate but I'm not allowed to talk till you've cum." I walked down to the main gate and there she was in the pessanger seat of the car waiting.

We drove to our normal spot, which was about a 15 minute drive, the whole way her head never stopped bobbing it and down on my cock. Evertime I was close she would slow down and and let me calm down. Just as we pulled up she started wanking and sucking till I cum hard in her mouth.

I've never cum that hard from a blow job before or since.

By *tu_the_LeonMan  over a year ago

Somewhere called...

FB I worked with used to give me great blowjobs and could deepthroat to her throat's content, one morning she gave me one awesome deep sloppy special, I blew and she swallowed it all and just carried on, got me hard again, then rock hard and eventually blew my second load without her stopping at all. Felt like hours, glorious hours, and she swallowed all my second load too. Amazing!

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

wrexham

My mate from school we used to blow each other every day and he could suck a cock xx

Never had one but love giving them as evidenced in my videos

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

1st a lovely fab friend from outside of Chesterfield she loved to suck and always swallowed

2nd a guy in Sheffield who could suck like a hoover while passing you his wife's dirty knickers to sniff.

By *uvoussyMan  over a year ago

Boston

"Never had one "

Yeah same here xxx

By *ullman30Man  over a year ago

hull

An ex colleague of mine. We were away at a conference and we both knew something was going to happen.

She knocked on my door on the first night and pushed me into my room. She dropped to her knees and swallowed my entire cock. Never shot my kid so quickly. Needless to say, it wasn’t the last time

By *ecentbiblokeMan  over a year ago

Perth and Kinross

Most memorable was probably the first BJ I ever experienced...self sucked myself! Wish i still could!

By *ntman83Man  over a year ago

Walsall

A friend here keeps telling me of her skills so hoping to find out for myself 1 day

Final year at school and at a party. I ended up crashing out in bed with the hottest girl in school who was a mate- way way out of my league but we literally just crashed out as mates. I don't know how but we woke up in the morning cuddling and kissing and she gave me my first ever bj. The memory is etched on my brain for life. It was first class.

An ex on a night flight home from Cuba.

We had a blanket over our laps and she wanted me off then dropped her head under and deep throated my cock as I came right down her throat.

I used to shoot hard then (like over my head if I was laying down) and she never bucked!

With a married colleague in her car. She loved it when i grabbed her face and french kissed her hard with the taste of my hot cum in her mouth.

With a really hot muscular guy I met recently after not having cum for three days. He had amazing oral skills and swallowed it all, and it was a lot and felt amazing

"With a really hot muscular guy I met recently after not having cum for three days. He had amazing oral skills and swallowed it all, and it was a lot and felt amazing"

He is one lucky guy because ye are a stunner Sharon.

"With a really hot muscular guy I met recently after not having cum for three days. He had amazing oral skills and swallowed it all, and it was a lot and felt amazing

He is one lucky guy because ye are a stunner Sharon. "

Seconded

By *ey1977Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

A Swedish girl in Middlesbrough around 2000/1 Like I was being electrocuted. Ever since then I shake uncontrollably and twitch for ages after I cum now.

By *ornyhotcouple696969Couple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

I've put this on the forum once before, but it's one of those blowjobs, that will forever be etched in my mind.

Back in the early 2000's, myself and my then long term gf, and a bunch of friends used to take turns in hosting a games night, every two weeks.

This weeks host was the gorgeous Abigail, who ran a beauty parlour for her parents. She was the life and soul of every party, so we knew we'd be in for a fun night.

She lived rent free in one of her parents many properties, which was a beautiful old, but very large cottage. 5 bedrooms meant everyone could stay over.

She rang to say if it was ok with everyone she was going to bring one of the girls from work, as she was quite new, and wanted to get to know her on a social level.

Nobody had a problem with it, so it was all systems go from Friday night.

My gf didn't drive at the time, and had work the following morning, so we'd already arranged for one of the other girls, who didn't drink, to drop her off the next morning. This meant I could have a drink, and my gf, who couldn't handle her drink too well, would also have a drink, and be able to sit on her receptionist job the following morning, regardless of her d*unken state.

We arrived at 6pm, and about 20 minutes later, Abigails new employee arrived.

When her new employee arrived, she literally turned heads, for several reasons. At 5'9" tall, Jo was taller than most of the bunch, her face, was just beautiful. Imagine Debbie Gibson the singer (Google her), from the 90's, but prettier.

She was I'd say a size 12, but not in anyway overweight, her height carried her frame very well, but her boobs....wow!

I'd never seen a woman, with natural boobs, that were so big! She must've been a 36F or even 36G, they were massive!

She turned out to be just as beautiful a person inside, as her exterior was, and she slotted into our group just fine.

The drinks were flowing, and the games were fun, and daft, but it was just all of our ways of letting off steam, after a busy week at work.

Will continue later, as must go to work now.

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *acksunnydayCouple  over a year ago

Crosby

I've been extremely lucky as I've had some brilliant blow job,s my wife loves giving BJ and loves deep throating me and others can't beat a brilliant blow job then fucking her throat shooting your load down her throat balls deep. An ex who I've written about preferred to give BJ than to fuck she is up there with my wife as one of the best, one that comes to mind was a mixed race lady at a party fuck she sucked like a hoover and was a good fuck as well.

By *oanne2548TV/TS  over a year ago

Nottingham

By my wife's best friend when I took her home in my car after we flirted a bit during the evening whenever my wife was out the the room, it started a long relationship which ended up with a 3some with her and another guy which made my love of cock grow so much stronger

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By a good friend in broad daylight on a beach and she never spilt a drop ...

By *pforanything121Man  over a year ago

liversedge

Mine was when I were a younger lad and basically had a BJ from my s*#p s*#t*r while rest of others was asleep literally at side of us, it’ll never be beaten. The fact of it being might get caught/seen and naughty made it the best. Cummed straight down her throat with 2 mins ??

By *odkaboy2Man  over a year ago

bristol

From a meet with a domme. She’d been denying me whilst teasing/punishing for a couple of hours hen without warning went down me and shoved two fingers up my arse and played with my prostrate. Took less than thirty seconds but I thought I was going to have a heart attack. And I never saw a drop of my cum!

My best mate, been blowing each other since we were teens. In your fifties now and still sucks like a hoover

By *ee04Man  over a year ago

Thurrock

Mine would have to be years ago when still with my ex wife she employed her bestie to do some cleaning. I’d worked a night shift took the kids to school and gone to bed, I woke with her sucking on my cock, she apologised and said I couldn’t resist it was exposed when I came in the room. I’ve never seen a bald one before and I just wanted to suck it.

Hey carry on I said I don’t mind.

That wasn’t the last time she sucked it or fucked it for that matter but boy did she suck cock good.

By *wokawMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Best mates Mrs, wow she could certainly suck a cock. She was the 1st and only woman to make me cum just from oral.

By *pforanything121Man  over a year ago

liversedge

Sorry but mine was a time when it turns you on so so so much. Because it’s technically (by some) seen as wrong but it was by my step sister one night. Had to be so quiet as well while she drained me dry. My first BJ and my first time fingering and tasting pussy

By *ge_load_ladMan  over a year ago

North West

Had some really good sucks of F's, but had the Best bj's of guys Either 1on1 or as part of a MMF

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

Mine is by far first wife - we met when I was only 18, and she had such a perfect BJ technique - just the right combination of suction, tongue movement and lips. Went to a whole new level when she got her tongue pierced. That was over 20 years ago, but we recently met up again after a very long break, and she still is the best !!

» Add a new message to this topic