FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first meet

My first meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It had been about 2 weeks after the ex and me had split. 10years togehther and we'd tried swinging the once a couple of years back and I dont't know, whether it was cos of the way we felt about each other and sharing each other etc or just the occasion or the over bearing towards her I'm not sure but it just didnt work and we didnt try again. I'm free now and I'm gonna try as a single I said to meself, so i did and this story ids true to its word.

I'd signed up and mused around Fab etc Under a different name to the one i have now obviously hehe, Id be chatting to Sue and Dave, (thats what we'll call em)for a cpl of days, just half an hour here etc, you know how it goes, the intro, the giggles the arrangement, to cut it short. It had been arranged, I'd get a txt, buzz em in then let em up, my heart was fucking pounding, it was 5-30, they'd be here in half an hour, flat clean, shower n shave, music on, sit n wait for txt.

That half hour was the longest I've ever bloody known, yet at bang on 6 the tx came, they were at the gates and to cut it short, within 3 mins they were coats off and on me sofa, laughing and still chatting about some sarky comments we'd been goin on about earlier.

We'd already chatted about keywords, when Sue said a particular word, she was ready to go, ready to play with 2 cocks as it was a first for her too as Dave had previous with a previous, thats how a lot of people start.

She' was dressed to the 9's, you could feel the sexual tension in the air, Dave was stroking her hair on the 3 seater as i sat oppsite in the 2 seater, hardly able to take my eyes off her exposed pussy as her thong seem to disappear between her swollen lips as she deliberately did the Sharon Stone thing and leaning over too, exposing large amounts of stocking clad thigh.

We were all chatting, sipping with Dave getting erect and to be honest I was building up as she teased us with flesh, her eyes and persona.

So if anyones still with me hehe, the magic word was cock, so as soon as she said that one of us, well i told dave it had to be him to make the move as i think he's her partner and me being the 3rd will wait for the invite etc (just a me thing)

Sooooooo after around an hour or so, she says "Jay can I use ya loo ..........cock!" "Sure" I replied "Use the one here or the En Suite, you know the one next to the bed" i winked. At that she moved into the bedroom, kicking her shoes off, saying "I'll call you in"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

and then

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Part 2...

So Dave and I sat chatting about Sue's nerves/excitement, about how it was my first time and that I was going to let them get on with it and just lie by them and slowly undresswhen they are naked which he thought was a good idea as it would tease her even more.

"I'm waiting guys" came from the bedroom, i took a deep breath, this is it.......As I entered the bedroom with dve taking his loose fitting top off behind me, I witnessed a scene of beauty. A stocking clad shoulder length blonde , wide eyed and so excited, her legs wide open, a smile saying "I'm a slut". Dave moved past me as she beckoned him.He was already down to his boxers, cock bulging, he leaned down and they kissed. I kicked my shoes off and slowly started to strip. being heavily tattooed, i was self concious and thought they may put ther off but no.

As soon as i was down to my comedic Superman thong, talk about wrong pants for the wrong time hehe, she grabbed my stiff cock and came to me, looked me deep in the eye and said "I'm gonna suck you dry while Dave licks me out...ok?" Slow and deep Sue,slow and deep" i replied. This seemed to turn her on and my cock was bulging, i'm surprised my eyes didnt pop out as she slowly ran her tongue along my cock, her eyes fixed on mine. She moaned as Dave went to work with his tongue and fingers, we were in this position for around 5 minutes as i had to remind her to keep it slow as that teased her, enflamed the heat inside her as she was gushing like a waterfall at Daves tongue and the feel of another cock in her mouth. After the last slow, deep plunge to the back of her throat, for the meantime anyway, I changed the scene, I moved around to join Dave, we both had a finger inside, I clawed her back, he tweaked and rolled her nipples as she threw her head back repeatedly. She let out a scream as a splash of pussy juice soaked the pair of us and we both looked at each other as she sank to the bed, onto her back and beckoned us. as she lay with a man either side, she kissed Dave then climbed onto me, passionately kissing me, she had an amazing tongue, sometimes letting a little too much spit gather on her tongue anf then into mine, Dave said she likes that when shes horny n hot.

She guided herself onto me, it fitted beautifully, it was wet,was tight and felt like heaven, gushing as she slid down my length,she moaned and took Dave in her mouth and he was bigger than me a full 8-9inches, she gagged and the grip around mt cock made her cum again and almost made me cum it was intense. We started talking, I thought "How do they feel, their first, well hers anyway, she ok?" So I just asked "everybody ok so far?" " I'm lovin it now fuck me lads!"

AS you can imagine Dave and I needed no more encouragement. She started to ride me like a mad woman, she was so turned on, I literally threw her off at one point as I felt I was on the brink. I then due to brovado, told Dave to lie down she Rode Dave's cock like I've never seen before or since, I was kissing her, pushing my cock in her face, mouth, she was wanking me off, I was determined to hold out as Dave and I had sort of agreed we'd try and come around the same time, if poss.Dave asked her to get off, I positioned my cock so she'd move onto allfours and I'd slip it straight in her mouth, the air was hot with sex, Sue was hot, the lads were about to burst and she knew it,she took my cock in her mouth and with every suck she went from tip to base, literally gagging at warp speed, "I'm coming" i said, she sat back and held her tits, to which i just sprayed her, her tits, her chin, at this Daves weapon blasted her and she was coming at the sight of 2 men she started licking her tits, mopping her chin, to which Dave leant over for a kiss, so i did the same, she kissed us both which turned her on even more.A firsr for me, not only a 3some but snowballing as never even entered my head but a must if poss at meets hehe,many more meets since and many happy times

Nice one, sounds like u all had fun

very nice, wish I could get meets like this haha

» Add a new message to this topic