FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The first meet

The first meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exyangietgirl OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

He was savouring every instant of actually meeting at last.........the swish of nylon on nylon as Angie crossed and uncrossed her legs, the rustle of her dress, the way it rode up before she pulled it down again to be a little more modest, the casual way her hand dropped to her ankle then stroked her leg up to her knee, how her knee touched his every now and then., the scent of her perfume. No wonder he felt such strong surges between his legs.

He knew the meet was going to go well as soon as he saw Angie coming through the hotel bar towards his table. My goodness, she looked even better than in her photos!

He greeted her with a little kiss on her cheek, they both said they were so pleased to meet at last and fell into an easy conversation flowing through things they'd written to each other in their messages as well as much else.

Then the talk turned to femininity and something changed. Yes, females love wearing lovely lingerie and stockings and so on, said Angie, because it makes them feel sexy as well as look sexy, even if they don't admit it publicly. She had brought some things in her bag to change into of course if he wished. At that moment they knew they had to go up to the room.

In the lift Angie flirted outrageously by linking her pinky through his. He looked at her but she looked straight ahead smiling oh so innocently.

With the door closed behind them in the room, he said, "Well, here we are." Angie took a couple of steps towards him then looked down demurely at the floor. He moved to her, put his hands on her waist and leaned into her. Their lips met lightly, their tongues flickering teasingly and enticingly. He drew her closer and she could feel his hardness pressing into her. She wanted him!

"I'll just get changed in the bathroom, " she said. "I'll be as quick as I can."

He sat down, his mind racing with fantasies of desire. He stripped down to his shorts and began to rub himself.

In a few minutes Angie came out of the bathroom. She was wearing a short black negligee which came down to her hips, just to the top of her fully fashioned seamed black nylons. Under the negligee was a lacy black bra and matching suspender belt

and sheer black panties through which he could see her swollen cock. How natural and beautiful it looked!

"Will I do?" she asked. Would she do? Oh yes, and then some!

He stood to embrace her, putting his hands round her hips to feel the silkiness of he negligee sliding against her panties; he felt her suspender straps, the tops of her nylons and even slipped a hand down under a stocking. This time they kissed deeply and passionately, pressing their bodies hard together. His cock was now so hard.

Angie said, " I think you're a bit overdressed, don't you?" He was about to take off his boxers - Angie looked lusting at the bulge in them - when she said, "Let me."

She slipped them off his waist to let his rigid cock stand out straight and stiff. She took it in her hand and started to wank him gently and slowly. He leaned his head back, closed his eyes and uttered a gasp of pleasure.

"Why don't you sit down on the bed?" she said. She knelt down between his legs. All the while looking up at him straight into his eyes, she took his cock in her hand again, kissed the now glistening head and licked round it with her tongue before sinking her mouth right down over it........cupping his balls, wanking him and sucking him off. He gasped once more as he looked down and saw that Angie was wanking herself too. She'd slipped her cock out the side of her panties and it looked so beautiful, framed between her suspenders and stockings.

She slowly took his cock out of her mouth and said, "I want you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me! Any way you like."

He wanted it so badly too. He said, "Kneel on the edge of the bed so that I can take you from behind." It was such an erotic sight, Angie's nyloned legs, still with her heels on, leading all the way up to her pretty bum and suspender straps. He took his cock in his hand and pressed the tip against her waiting pussyhole, then eased off. He pressed and eased off again and with the next press he slipped right in.

Oooooooh, it was wonderful for both of them - for him feeling Angie's pussyhole tight round his hardness as he slid it in and out; for Angie feeling a gorgeous, stiff cock filling her right up. She said, "Go on, fuck me really deep and slow and long. I want this so much." He did as she asked, experiencing every millimetre of Angie's tight cunthole gripping him, pushing back into him and riding him as he fucked her.

And then he pulsed and exploded, spurting his creamy juice deep up into her. He grunted and Angie gasped simultaneously as she came with him, her cum now spread all over her own cock.

They lay down on the bed, smiling at each other, Angie satisfied and filled, he with a broad grin on his face.

This was the first time he'd fucked a girl like Angie but he knew it wouldn't be the last.

"When can we meet again?" Angie said.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uriousandnaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Mmmm, gorgeous.

By *nly1meMan  over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Wow angie sounds so hot.. love to hear more x

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury