FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > New build.

New build.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *van Arden OP   Man  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Me and the wife have just moved into our new home and I have to say we are very pleased with it.

Of course there have been a few a few minor niggles one of which was a small leak in the cistern in our ensuite. This was duely reported to the building company who sent a very helpful plumber to repair the leak. Wifey had already gone out when he arrived and so I invited him in.

The attractive man duly came in and I took him to the bathroom to show him the problem. He got on his hands and knees in front of me and my eyes were transfixed on his beautiful bottom, his white underwear (a fetish of mine) clearly in view. I stood there talking to him as I admired the sight in front of me as I could feel some movement in my pants. God he was sexy and I imagined being in bed with him and having fun with him when my dream (or fantasy) came to an abrupt end as wifey arrived home with the shopping.

As we said our goodbyes I was thinking of ways I could get him to call again some time for a repeat performance.

(True story)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Interesting start

» Add a new message to this topic