FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cupid's feels like forever ago, but also yesterday

Cupid's feels like forever ago, but also yesterday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *evilinsideme OP   Man  over a year ago

Trim

I miss swinging, I miss the excitement, the build-up to play, the friends you make and the chance to do, feel and see things a vanilla life doesn't offer.

Lately I have been thinking about this weekend more and more.... It feels like fantasy but it actually isn't.

I never had a weekend like this ever again and part of me thinks I never will. This was the weekend the planets aligned and I was the luckiest man on earth.... Well felt that way to me.

My partner in lust was a younger, prettier, beautiful and more crazy than me, she made me smile and turned me on like a 20 year old me would have been.

Brazilian, curvy (she liked chubby, her small belly was a plus in her book, but decribing her either way made her happy) generous, demanding and jealous.

Fiery was the best word, she knew what buttons to press too get me so turned on and she could keep me hard even when exhausted. Her name was..... You know what let's call her, Rio.

It started as a tease, but Rio found the club, Cupids, online while we were having a dirty weekend away.

Friday she spent promising me it would be worth it, I really didn't need to much convincing, feeling how turned on she was as we sat side by side in a bar with hands in places others couldn't see, she easily orgasmed to my touch while she encouraged me to tell her what I wanted to do if we went.

"Everything" was my answer.

"So can I try other men?" Rio asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"If I suck them, kiss them, fuck them, will you watch?"

"Will you help? Will you get jealous?"

"Will you put on a show with me?"

It was a lot of "yes's" a lot of "for you, I'll try anything once, Anything"

Our lips were intertwined, my fingers soaking wet as she pushed hard onto my hand and came with a moan the table next to us had to pretend to ignore.....

It was set, Saturday night was the night.

We spent all day excited, she would tease but wouldn't let me touch. God forbid if I cum before the club. "Save it all for me" she would say.

My cock was up and down all day thinking about the possibility of that night.

Early that day she showered, lay on the bed naked, hands inside her pussy, right in front of me, but I wasn't even allowed to touch myself. It wasn't even lunchtime yet.

Her face as she stared into my eyes and had one of many orgasm's that day was one I will never forget. We kissed as she came, then lay on our backs while she grilled me on what we would do.

She had the underwear picked.... Mine and hers, no dodgy boxers or Y-fronts. She had picked new Calvin Klein boxers, dark blue. She wanted to try everything, two men, three men, more. Threesome, foursome, more some. Bukkake, anal, oral, anything she could think of was on the table, but so far it was all for her.

"What about me, can I have sex with other women?"

Rio was a jealous girl at the best of times, many hot nights of passions followed arguements over my flirting, so how would she feel with this wearing way less clothes and the sexual expectations much higher?

"Rules, we must have rules!" She said.

I didn't have any, in my book she could do anything as long as we were safe and we went and left as a couple, all she had to do was let me know she wanted too and I would go along.

The other way round wasn't so simple.... I had a lot of freedom, but anyone alone was a no go.

She couldn't be left out and if she felt like she wanted to stop she would say nicely at first, but after that gloves are off. Of course safety was a must, well that's what she said "That's fine by me" that reply was going to get us into trouble I bet.

We headed out for a meal but ate very little, mainly dessert and each other.

"Are you sure you want to go?" I asked for one last time.

Rio ignored the question and me, instead using her phone to order the Uber.

On the way she was hyper, chatting and flirting with a perplexed Uber driver.

"We are going to a sex club" she proudly told the embarrassed driver. "I'm going to make so many naked people cum, look at these boobs, these boobs make people cum"

She pushed her ample clevage up, so the driver could see from the rearview mirror as she looked me in the eye, searching for a reaction.

The smile she saw made her kiss me passionately as the Uber driver swerved to avoid the kerb, sending her into fits of laughter.

Her top was down her bra exposed, she was starting early.

The club isn't what you expect as you turn into the road it's on, it might be a cul-de-sac, but I was so nervous all I saw was a sign and followed her out and in through the door. I remember stairs and a receptionist, at this point I was so nervous I couldn't speak.

"Hello, are you beautiful folks together?" A friendly smile behind the small counter asked.

Rio grabbed my arm, "we sure are, aren't I lucky?" she said.

After explaining we hadn't been here before we were given very quick tour, more for whats where and an explanation of the rules as we headed for the changing rooms.

I had to admit, getting undressed to just my boxers and and towel was a massive turn on, watching Rio undress to a black silk slip, she had nothing underneath, she said for practical reasons, and seeing her eyes wide as she urged me to hurry up while I placed our clothes in the locker, i have to admit my boxers tight as my erection tried to embarrass me. Nerves stopped more, but for that I was glad.

We sat at the bar, not sure what to do next, should we drink, kiss, fuck? I looked around, the place was quiet and no other couples were in sight.

One guy was actually reading a book, something about sex, but just sitting like he was in his living room, drinking a beer reading with nothing on.

Rio loved this. "It's a naked pub" she laughed.

The host got us drinks and told me how lucky I was and how sexy she is all in one line. He was right, she is and always will be beautiful.

"It's early" he said, "but it will get busy in hour or so, why don't you have a drink and explore some of the rooms, if it's locked then you aren't invited, if it's not, say hello" he winked as he finished the sentence.

My god the adrenalin was pumping now. I downed the beer and asked for another.

We went and sat by the lap dance pole by the bar. Rio decided this was the time she wanted to dance, just a little, she flashed me then the host, his thumbs up made her blush but didn't stop her.

The guy with the book stopped reading as she run her hand up her leg and carried on up to her breast, exposing the fact she was completely naked underneath and showing her large boobs briefly before spinning around the pole laughing at us all.

She walked over to him... I knew he wasn't her type, he was overweight, much older than me and I was a decade older than her, he was more like Donald trump than you would like, but she loved the attention and doesn't mind showing off.

Running her hands over her body, right in front of him, I could see he was touching his cock as she did. He leaned forward as if to get up, but she put her hand out to tell him to stay.

Rio started walking backwards away flashing herself as she watched him start to wank, the smile on her face was telling. As she neared the pole, she lifted the back of her clothing and push the pole onto her ass before bending over and circling around, showing everyone her ass cheeks were being spread by the shiny chrome.

The host was amused, the book worm was frantically masturbating because of her. She stopped facing him once more, slid down the pole into her back on the floor spread he legs and put her first finger into her pussy.

Bookworm starting cumming hard, grunting and dropping the book on the floor. Rio laughed out loud, "your welcome old man" she said as she walked back over to me and grabbed my hand purposely leading me pasted the now sweaty fulfilled man, "see first one I made cum, let's make more cocks do that!"

Upstairs was a pool table, no one was on it, a jail cell that was empty and a few doors we didn't open. We found a shower and a hot tub, not a place she wanted to go, too many bodily fluids for her to get comfortable, a "cum and sweat stew" she called it, so that was a no go. There was a window she couldn't see in as her height made it a bit to much, but a door was open and showed through another window what we found out to be a couple's room.

There was one couple. Not much happening but still a guy wanking as he watched. When we walked in his face lit up with joy as fast as it looked gutted when Rio left.

Downstairs was like a coffee shop for sex. No coffee but lots of condoms for everyone and a few places to sit or fuck.

I needed the toilet, the beer wasn't the best idea early. So we headed to find one and then back up hoping to meet more people, so far the couple in the viewing room, a few men and bookworm were all we saw.

Back at the bar another couple appeared, glistening in sweat, she was taller than him, brunette, slim and confident. He was mixed race but short and hairy. He had a kind smile and she held his hand with a glow on her face. They saw us and quickly headed for the bar.

Sonya and David had just finished having fun in a room we had past downstairs, just the two of them. Turns out they had got her a while ago hoping it would be busier and we're leaving when they saw us. But now the drinks were flowing again.

We have a quick recap of Rio's performance, the host was complementary of the whole thing and David was engrossed, he couldn't take his eyes of Rio, mainly her tits, as his cock started to grow under the small towel he had.

"How's about we show you a bit more" Sonya chipped in "I'm sure it's the rules that newbies have to have another couple give them a tour"

I looked at Sonya, she was very sexy, her skin looked oily and had glitter across her front, she was wearing a black bra and matching knickers that looked very skimpy. "Would you guys be up for fun?" She said as she caught me looking and parted the knickers to show they were crotchless.

I didn't even have to answer, Rio stood up and grabbed her hand instructing her to lead the way. I sat and froze for a second as they started off, David in tow. "You better keep up" the host said in jest.

The room they went into was more seedy than I hoped but when I went in the girls were already kissing and undressing, I had an instant hard-on, excitement and enthusiasm flooded over me. David didn't hesitate, he kissed his partner before she passed him onto Rio. He ran his hands over her back and grabbed her ass as she stuck her tongue deep into his mouth, Sonya was kissing her neck and hand her fingers rubbing Rio's clit so expertly I could see her hips pushing harder onto her hand.

I just stood there for a moment that felt like forever and watched, cock straining at my shorts, not quite sure what I should do next. I felt my hand being grabbed As I was gently pulled towards the bed and heard Rio ask Sonya "I want to suck your mans dick now, can I?

David heard this and was on his back taking his towel off immediately as I watched the girl who only a few weeks before had seduced me in my own pub placed her lips around the end of his semi erect cock and watched in awe as she took the whole thing into her mouth making him push his ass off the bed in pleasure.

I was staring oblivious to what Sonya was doing or even what is was as I felt a hand push my boxers under my balls as Sonya's hand cup my balls. She moved over and we locked lips.

"It's ok, she knows, she wants me to enjoy you" she said as if she read my worries about what Rio would think. I glimpsed across and David was now fully erect and moaning as Rio gagged on his cock, taking in and out of her mouth as deep as she could, using her throat to fuck his thick but stubby cock.

She stopped, looked at me and licked his shaft up to the top, tickling his cock head with the top of her tongue, a trick she knew drove me crazy and made me want to cum so and when she did it to me.

"Go on" she mouthed.

My lips locked on to

Sonya again as she started to pull my foreskin slowly back and forth. My hands finally got the message, I run my fingers around her neck and into her hair while my other hand ran down her side and back to her breasts, she moaned slightly as her bra lifted up and I felt her pert and extremely hard nipples in the palm of my hand.

She placed her hand on my shoulders and lay me right next to David, removed my shorts and started to suck like she had to do it better than she ever had. I was so hard, my balls felt so full, all I wanted to do was cum, now, there in her mouth. Rio must have known, she was heading up to kiss me but instead she whispered "if you cum now we leave, save it for me" she then kissed me hard bit my lip and sat up. She had maneuvered herself into top of David as she did this and started to bounce up and down his cock which, while I was distracted she had covered and inserted into her pussy.

The lips I felt around me were testing my resolve, I watched Rio grind into David and start he ritual of her orgasum, the bitting of her lip, a dead give away she was nearly fulfilled, she grabbed her own nipples and twisted them hard, Sonya stopped and smiled at me, I nodded towards them and we both instinctively started kissing Rio's body as she built up speed and got much louder as her hips bucked.

Sonya's hand came round from behind Rio, one slipped towards her pussy, slowly pushing a finger tip into the gap between the two bodies as Rio pushed harder onto Davids cock and the other replaced Rio's own, twisting her massive nipples, seemingly knowing exactly how hard and how much to keep Rio's back arch as sheet out a loud scream and proclaimed so loud I thought the neighbours would hear that she was cumming hard.

"Fucking hell....I'm cumming, make me cum stud..... Yessss that it ohhhhhhh"

She flopped backward into Sonya's arms and kissed her nearly upside down.

My cock was bulging now, I noticed it was against David leg, and pulled away a bit.

"Sorry" he said, but not to me, to Rio. "I'm very tired, we have had a lot of sex before you came"

Sonya laughed, "a lot?" She said in a sarcastic voice "my turn," she said looking at me like i guess prey on the wild looks at dinner.

But David was already up, embarrassed looking and grabbing his towel looking to escape.

"I.... Sonya.... Er....sorry..." He fumbled staring at the towel as Rio used it to clean herself between her legs.

Sonya was looking at him now, unhappy and serious.

She turned to me again and started to kiss me while she rubbed her whole body onto mine. She was looking for a condom, the ultimate passion killer, "do you have one? What about you David, anyone got a rubber" she said in a real Manchester accent.

There wasn't one to hand.

David was up now opening the door, towel on. Rio wasn't sure what to do the whole atmosphere changed.

I looked at this beautiful women with her legs around me, "sorry" she mouthed at me as she got up and rearranged her underwear back to starting positions

"Do you fancy another drink?"

We head back to the bar, I'm still hard but only semi, Rio has a big grin from ear to ear and is back in her slip.

Turns out David lost his erection half way through, but Rio didn't care, when we joined in it was just in time, Sonya's handywork pushed her to orgasm and left her fully satisfied for now.

Sonya day next to me and offered to finish me off now, but I politely declined, the chance had past, a quick handjob wasn't what I was there for.

Rio made everyone feel comfortable by offering to meet another night and asking for numbers which she swopped with David and Sonya individually, turns out they weren't a couple, but an affair.

We held no grudges as they left, the place was now getting busy, another beer and a chat was next, "let's keep going" Rio whispered in my ear "I loved you not cumming yet, I want to make you cum next, as long as others get to see how much you do cum, you can do it anywhere anyhow"

Cheered up and turned on we grabbed out drinks and headed for the bottom floor, apparently there is a room we hadn't seen yet.

IF YOU WANT MORE ASK AND ILL. CONT.... TOMORROW.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

» Add a new message to this topic