FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > At my Masters Command

At my Masters Command

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ainbowCheesecake OP   Couple  over a year ago

Northampton

It all starts actually with this story. He sets me tasks each day and today's is this. The first time I have ever written in this section actually.

If I write well enough he may even give me the chance to complete my fantasy.

The biggest enjoyment that I get from bdsm is that I'm his. He found me on here. We got married. We got our happily ever after and I will always remain his. But see he also likes to share. So far I have always chosen with him. We pick who and we fuck them together. I always make him proud. Always make sure the other party leaves as satisfied as my body can ensure they do.

But this night was a different one. I asked him to choose. We often endulge in sensory play. I love for him to restrict as many as possible.

I come in from shopping and he sends me upstairs. On the bed is a set of lingerie. A half cup bra where my large breasts spill out with every movement and open backed knickers. Crotchless of course so that everything is accessible without removing anything. My highest heels lay beside the bed. I walk into our living room where he immediately blindfolds me. Noise cancelling headphones go on so I have no clue what he's up to. He leads me to our sofabed and gets me kneeling on there. He runs his fingers over my body. Light enough to tickle. I'm incredibly sensitive when it comes to tickling and my body jolts as he does. He runs them down the back of my legs and up between them softly pushing one finger into me. Feeling just how wet I already am before pushing it into my mouth giving me that first taste of myself.

He moves away. I sit there not knowing what's happening. Little do I know he's opening the door....

I feel a hand back on my body again. Running down my ass to push his finger back inside me. Another hand grabbing one of my tits and twisting my nipple slightly as he starts to speed up pumping his finger inside. Then another hand grabs the other one.... my first realisation that there is now more than one person here for me. I have no idea who they are. No idea if I've fucked them before, what sex they are, how old they are. No clue. But if my Master has invited them they must be deserving of me satisfying them.

I feel a hand grab under my chin and lift me. Pushing a cock to my lips I part them to accept him into my mouth. Flicking my tongue against the tip before taking it all in my mouth. Hands grab my hands and pull them to their cocks too.

As I feel the first enter my now soaking pussy. Its my husband, I'm sure of it. I know his cock. He digs his nails into my hips and without pause fucks me hard and fast, a quickie of passion before unloading into me. He withdraws and I feel a hand grab my arm. Something presses into it and then the same happens with the other arm.

Another pair of hands grabs my ass and I feel Another cock push into me.

Each time I'm fucked and another hot load of cum fills my pussy I feel this pressure on my arm. Hours pass. My thighs shaking from being knelt there for so long.

I feel the headphones being removed and blindfold removed. My Master is the only one there. He tells me to lay down and pushes my legs up and enters me again. I look at my arms and realise that on each I've got a tally in sharpie. He explains as he fucks me once again that one arm is how many men have fucked me tonight and the other is how many times they came in total. I stare at my arms, body twitching as I cum so hard from the realisation of how many strangers have used me.

My pussy clenches around him as I cum and he unloads into me once more. He grabs the arm with the higher tally and leaves one extra mark.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *w71Man  over a year ago

Swanage

Amazing! Would love to hear more about what you and your master get up to and what your ultimate fantasy is that you are working towards

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

By *om Bert2020Man  over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

Very good so far

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago