FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > How it started

How it started

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *att_68 OP   Man  over a year ago

Gainsborough

‘I would you know’ she said as she came into the kitchen while I was making the coffee. ‘Would what?’ I replied being caught unaware. ‘Do what we spoke about last night’ My mind went back to the previous nights fun. We often talk dirty while having sex and both get off on fantasising on what we want to do. Last night was particularly horny as she was very relaxed and totally ‘in the zone’. As we were playing with her favourite toy, teasing and stroking her pussy and clit she whispered that she wanted to feel her pussy being stretched. ‘Like this’ I said as I was slowly pushing her vibrator into her wet pussy. ‘No, fully stretched. I want more. Put your cock in me as well’ She knelt up on the bed and lowered herself on the vibrator, then bent forward, ‘Fill me’ as she reached behind and spread her pussy while slowly riding her toy. She stopped to allow me to slowly push my cock inside her sliding against the vibrator, stretching her pussy. She pushed against me taking both my cock and the vibrator. She shivered, ‘Fuck that feels dirty and so good’ She turned her vibrator on sending shockwaves through us both as she squirmed and pushed back begging me to fuck her harder. ‘I wish it was another cock’ she said as the sensations were building. I can’t lie It felt so good sliding against the vibrator in her wet and willing pussy. ‘Don’t you dare cum’ she panted as she felt my cock twitching and her orgasm building. ‘Too late’ I said as I shot stream after stream of spunk into her stretched and filled pussy. She started moaning loader as she started to cum, riding and using my cum as lube which was dripping from her pussy. She came hard and loud. ‘Fuck I’m not finished’ she said as I slid out. She turned on her back and fucked herself with her vibrator as she needed to cum again. She came three more times before she was satisfied. Cum dripping out of her pussy. ‘That was so horny and felt so good’ she finally managed to say. ‘I need another cock to stretch me and keep riding me when you’ve finished’. ‘I would’ she said again bringing me back from last nights thoughts. ‘I would like to be filled by two cocks. It’s time to stop talking about it and let it happen’ By the reaction in my shorts she could see I was on board with the idea. ‘It needs to happen spontaneously though and not arranged - there’ll be too much pressure if it’s arranged’ she continued. ‘Wow’ I replied. ‘ I really do think our sex life is about to take an exciting turn ‘ As she came towards me she said ‘Absolutely, I just want fun and be relaxed about it’ She grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. On the way up my mind was racing and cock bursting from my shorts. - how can I arrange something spontaneously ????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lowryderMan  over a year ago

Stafford

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

One of my favorite things,

Keep it up!

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago