FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A cuckold experience

A cuckold experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eester Grey OP   Man  over a year ago

Welwyn

Hello you wonderful people of Fab. This is another story of from my past. Once again this is all true only the names changed.

So going back around five years I was on another site that caters for people in our lifestyle. I began talking to a couple who were around ten years older. They were well spoken ,educated and held well paid jobs . They were initially interested in me meeting with the female and him coming in when we finished. So we arranged a social in a pub. They arrived and I was blown away by the female . I'll call her Sally. She was truly stunning. She could have easily passed for a woman half her age. He was dressed to impress in a jacket and trousers and was warm and friendly. I'll call him Andy.

So as the evening wore on I could see a slow shift in the dynamic between the two of them with her becoming overtly dominant. She , at length suggested we go to their home a short walk away. I was very much up for this . As we left the pub and walked through the car park she leaned in for a very passionate kiss. Andy stood watching transfixed. I moved my hands to her braless boobs and explored them . They were very large and responded to my ministrations.

Andy said nothing. She whispered " let's go I need cock" I was taken aback by her directness but totally up for whatever she wanted.

We got to their home and I made myself comfortable in their lounge. They both disappeared and after around five minutes Andy returned. My jaw dropped. He was wearing hold up tights, a cock cage and lipstick. Along with this he had on a dog collar.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ully1231Man  over a year ago

brierley hill

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

Very good start.

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Bring it on

Welwyn

At this point Sally walks in to the living room wearing nothing but black peep toe heels. She had previously learned of my "thing" about heels. I sat and marvelled at this gorgeous creature. Tanned all over with gorgeous boobs and a tiny landing strip below. I was already hard in anticipation...the only thing was ...where did Andy fit into this scenario?

Sally then says to Andy "Why is our guest not being taken care of?" He replied " sorry mistress I will sort this". He then scurried off .Sally sat next to me and seeing me looking at a loss she laughed and says" I'm sorry I should have explained earlier. We are a cuckold couple. Andy no longer gets to have me. I choose who I sleep with and he can only watch. He sometimes gets to participate orally ."

I must have looked like a guppy , mouth opening and closing with no speech. She laughed and said "go with it , I promise you will enjoy the experience". Not being shy I decided to take her advice. I stripped off and was busy kissing and exploring her body when I realised that her hands were not those holding my balls and cock. I looked down and Andy was on his knees playing with me. My brain was telling me to recoil and run. My cock was very happy. I was about to get some gorgeous pussy and if it made Andy happy to play with it , was it a great deal? In the end I decided to just enjoy Sally.

I decided to take the initiative and slid down her body to get to that gorgeous , inviting pussy. I licked and nibbled it all over , sliding my tongue in. She abruptly sat up and told Andy to assume the position. He lay down on the floor. She sat on his chest and invited me to continue. So there I am inches away from Andy's face eating this gorgeous woman. I decided that my cock needed to feel her...

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

Welwyn

I have to say that as I fucked her I had the weirdest sensation. Andy was licking her and also stroking my balls and occasionally he licked me. Now I have to say that up to this point I've never had any bisexual play. But I always say try something before deciding you don't like it. Anyway I could feel orgasm coming and fucked her through her own climax and then I just came so hard I collapsed on her...and him. I regained my senses and watched as he ate my cum from her pussy. It was exciting in a very odd way. But the next thing was he put my cock in his mouth and cleaned me up. As he was doing this I became hard again and was really enjoying the blow job. Sally saw this and intervened. She wanted me again. I was of course, happy with this. Andy had moved to the couch and Watched as we fucked. Not fast like last time but passionate, like lovers. I came again inside her and once again Andy cleaned up. He was lost in his duties , a man posessed.

After the fun we all sat naked and drank beer. Andy said all his life he had preferred men to women and this arrangement suited them both. I have to admit , it opened my eyes and we three met a few times more.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

By *urnhambiguyMan  over a year ago

Swindon

That's so hot

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago