FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Disused Barn

The Disused Barn

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inzislut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

In the Wild country

A short fantasy story and my first post.

The disused barn

“Well Slut?” the text message read. Well in deed I though. What had lead me to be sitting in my car dressed in my slutty underwear , high heels and a long light grey trench coat, in the countryside near to this old disused barn. Although it was late in the evening there was still some daylight left but as I sat there I could see no other persons or cars. I texted back “yes I here and dressed as ordered sir!” “Good, barn NOW!” was the immediate reply. I got out and locked my car leaving the keys well hidden, and slowly walked towards the old barn door. I could feel the gentle breeze against my black stocking clad legs. The ground was surprising hard and I was able to walk quite easily in my 4 inch red high heels. As I was nearly at the door, felt the mobile in my coat pocket vibrate. I stopped and took out the phone and read the text message. “ Take of the coat and leave it and your phone outside, slut you wont need them!” I put the phone back in the pocket and took of the trench coat, and hung it over a nearby post. I stood there for a wee minute feeling the breeze through my white lacy see-through baby doll, before I went over and pushed on the old barn door.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elfastpantyguyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Please continue

By *mifffy1004Man  over a year ago

Sheringham

Great start.

In the Wild country

As I walked into the barn, the smell of old straw, hay and animals hit me. It was quite dark inside but slowly my eyes adjusted to the dim light. I slowly walked into the barn before I heard the voice that I knew for our online cam chats order me to stop. “Stand there slut and lets see you!” I stopped and did as I was told, as I knew there were a number of eyes gazing on me as I stood there in my brown bob wig, eye mask with blue eye liner, bright red lipstick clad lips, my short chain pendant that said “SLUT”, my white see-through baby doll over my white lacy 36c bra with fake tits, white lacy panties, my white suspender belt attached to 15 denier black seamed stockings, with the red and black garter belt, and final my red strappy 4 inch high heels. I felt exposed and humiliated as the unknown number of eyes watched me but I there was an air of excitement running thought my body that I had never felt before. Slowly my eyes started to make out a number of men standing at the other end of the barn. I slowly counted as they were still in partial shade and counted seven. I know the sir had hoped for ten but beggars cant be choosers and seven was better than one or none. As they started to walk towards me I noticed that they were all naked except that they were all wearing wellie boots, which I nearly laughed out loud at.

Belfast

Please continue loving how this is going

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

Like this

In the Wild country

They came and stood around me in a semi circle and I noticed that their cocks were of various sizes, ranging from 5-6 inches up to 8-9 inches, but I couldn’t really tell as all were slightly hard, but none fully erect. (Yet). As I stood there, I felt them grope and caress me and after I few minutes I couldn’t resist any more so I grabbed the nearest limpish cock and started to slowly wank it. I suddenly felt a hard slap on my ass “Let it go slut did I say you could touch yet!” I immediately let go of the cock I had in my hand which I notices what now fully erect and a good 7 inches long. There was a look of initially disappointment on the man’s face, but this was followed by a slight grin, as if he knew what was going to happen next. “For being bad slut you need punished” I heard sir say. “ So turn around, bend over and show the guys that ass NOW!” I slowly turned around and bent over showing my panty clad ass to the guys. “Now grab your ankles!” I did as I was told and then felt the hem of my baby-doll being lifted to expose my lacy white panties. “I told you this slut had nice round ass didn’t I?” I could hear a further few grunts and moans of agreement, before another two hard sharp slaps were delivered to my ass. “Right guys two slaps each on her ass and then we’ll have some more fun!” Before I could even say a word I felt the first slap on my right ass cheek, before the second one was delivered to my left. In a few minutes all the guys had delivered two slaps to my ass.

Telford

Mmm

In the Wild country

“Right what you say slut?” “Thank you” I mumbled. “LOUDER!” “ Thank you” I replied. “ Now turn around and get on your knees Linzi!” The use of my name shocked me as he had never used it during any of our cam plays but I did as I was told. I felt the rough floor as I knelt in front of the guys and looked at their still semi hard cocks but I did notice a couple had no foreskin. “Now bitch I want you to make all these cocks hard with just your hands for now but don’t you dare make any of them cum!” Before sir had even finished saying that I had both my hands wrapped around the two nearest cocks on my right hand side. I slowly ran my hands up and down the shafts of their cocks feeling them start to respond. I worked away on both these cocks watching them become hard and erect, before moving onto he next in the line, which included one of the cocks with no foreskin. I repeated the actions with my hands on all the cocks as I slowly shuffled on my knees along the line before getting to the last cock, which I knew belonged to Sir. I used both my hands on his nice cock as he was quite thick as well as being 8 inches long. I took my time wanking him and playing with his cum filled balls getting him nice and hard and fully exposed his cock head. I could see his pre cum covering the head and this made me want to just lick it. I though I’ll risk it and tried to quickly stick his cock in my mouth but sir realised what I was up too. He put his hands on my head and pushed me away “Not yet slut!” He pushed me with such force that it caught me by surprised and I felt my knees slip from under my on the straw covered floor. I felt myself fall backwards and ended up lying on my back on the straw covered floor. This caused the front of my baby-doll to rise up and exposed the front of my white lacy panties. “Well well guys looks like the sissy slut was enjoying that too!” I realised that my own cock was semi erect in the panties and that there was a wee wet patch at the front were my pre cum had been leaking out. I just lay their feeling totally exposed to the guys, as they played with their owns cocks keeping them hard and erect. “Now we are ready for the fun slut!”

Telford

Mmmm hot

Belfast

Mmmmm love how this is going

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

mmmm.fun to cum

In the Wild country

I wondered what was going to happen next but didn’t have to wait too long. The guys grabbed me and pulled me up onto my feet. They started to push me towards the darker corner of the barn and as I got closer the smell was getting worse. I then made out the outline of what looked like an animal pen, with low stone walls around it and small gate way, with a wooden gate. “ In you go” said sir. “That’s were bad bitch’s go” he said. I looked inside and saw the floor was covered in dark mud. “Oh yes I almost forget, you need to be punished for trying to suck my cock earlier. Right slut panties off NOW!” I looked at him and he had his hand out waiting my panties. I stood there wondering what I was going to do. Did I give him my panties or not? However I had taken too long for sir and he then said right guys this slut not going to take them off so get her panties off her!” I was immediately grabbed and felt six pairs of rough hands pull at my panties. They held my legs open and pulled my white lacy panties down to my ankles, exposing my own cock, before fully removing them. I felt them grope my now exposed cock and ass and one finger trying to push into my ass hole. I looked pleading at sir how had now got my panties in his hand. “Right guys put her down!” They let me go and I stood at the wooden gate to the pen. I looked at sir who just looked at me and then looked at the pen. I knew what he meant and opened the gate and walked into the pen. I felt the wet mud cover my red high heels and seep into thought my stocking feet. “Now slut on your knees!” I slowly knelt down in the stinky wet slimly mud and felt it cover my stocking clad legs. The guys then came into the

pen too, and I now knew why they had all been wearing wellie boots. “Sit right down in the mud like a good pig slut” said sir as the guys all stood around me in a circle. I felt the mud around my own cock and in my ass at I did as sir said.

Northern Ireland

In the Wild country

“Right slut open your mouth!” I did as I was told and stuck out my tongue. I looked at sir and he nodded. I reached out, and grabbed the first cock on my left. I raised myself up fully onto my knees, still in the mud and before the guy could say anything I put his 6 inch erect cock in my mouth. I started to slowly suck him and my head bobbed up and down on his cock. “Now remember slut you not allowed to make any cocks cum yet ok?” I mumbled my agreement as my mouth was full of cock. I sucked and bobbed away on this first cock for a few minutes, before removing it from my mouth with a plop. I quickly got my breath back and moved onto sucking the next cock in line. He was about the same size as the last one and I sucked on him too. I noticed that he was completed shaven around his cock and balls which surprised me. After a few minutes of sucking him I moved onto the next cock, which had no foreskin. He was 9 inches long and quite thin. Again I sucked and bobbed my mouth up and down on his cock, which surprised me as I felt it get even harder in my mouth. After a few minutes I moved on to the next cock in line. I moved around the circle of cocks sucking each one for a few minutes before moving on to the next one, all the time feeling the slimy mud seeping through my stockings. As I finally got to sir’s cock, I was about to take him in my wet mouth, when he just shoved it deep into my mouth causing me to gag. He grabbed my head and held me there with his cock deep in my mouth. After a few seconds he said “Open your mouth wider slut” I managed to get my mouth open wider before he pushed first one of his balls into my mouth quickly followed by his second one. I couldn’t believe. There I was, with his cock and balls fully in my mouth. I could feel all of him in my mouth and I looked up at him begging with my eyes for him to let go of my head and take his cock and balls out of my mouth, but he just looked back and said “That’s the way I like to be with my slut, cock and ball deep in her mouth!” I felt the saliva drool form my mouth, and run down my chin as he held his cock and balls in my mouth for a few minutes. He then pulled straight out and left me gasping for breath.

By *asexxMan  over a year ago

near you

Oh yes

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Telford

Hot

By *ecretpantyTV/TS  over a year ago

lisburn

You dirty slut

In the Wild country

“Right slut back to work suck and wank these cocks, but do not make any cum!” I nodded my head and went back to sucking the first cock, whilst wanking the next cock in line to keep him nice and hard for when I sucked him next. I worked my way around the circle sucking and wanking the cocks as went, keeping them all nice and hard. I kept going around and around for hat seemed likes hours, sucking and wanking the cocks, surprised that none of them had cum yet. My jaw and wrists where getting sore, but finally sir said stop. I knelt there in the mud. “Hands behind your back slut!” I placed my hands behind my back and felt a pair of cold metal hand-cuffs being applied to my wrists. I heard them being locked tight on my wrists. The guys then closed in tight around me until their erect cocks where just millimetres from touching my face. Each one had hold of his cock and they all started to slowly wank their cocks off in front on me. As they wanked fast they started to verbally abuse me calling me slut, bitch whore, which just got me more excited. He I was in a old disused barn, on my knees in a mud pig pen with seven guys wanking their cocks off all over my face. I felt like a total slut. They kept wanking until suddenly one of the guy’s cock exploded cum all over my face. As my hands where hand-cuffed being behind my back I could not stop him shooting spurt after spur of cum on my face. He let out a long moan as

he shoot his cum. As I was getting over that shock, another guy also let out a moan before he too shot a load of cum all over my face.

Telford

In the Wild country

Hope you liking this so far

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Andover

In the Wild country

One after another the rest of the guys shoot their cum all over my face, adding to the mixture of cum that was already there. At this point there was only sir and another guy left wanking. The other guys where still call me dirty names as my face was covered with cum. Finally sir could hold back no longer and with a loud moan he too emptied his cum over my face. This left only one guy still wanking his lovely hard 9 ½ inch cock hard in front of my face. After a few seconds of hard wanking he let out a long loud “FUCK!!!!!!!!” before he exploded shot after shot after shot of cum all over my face. But he did not stop cumming after three spurts, his cock just kept exploding cum. After 9 – 10 heavy spurts of cum he was finally done. There I was, on my knees in the dirty muddy pig pen with my face totally covered in cum for six totally strangers and sir. There was that mush of it, it was dropping down onto the front of my baby doll. Before I could say a word I was roughly pulled to my feet and the hand cuffs removed. I was then grabbed by the guys who lead me out of the pen and lead to the middle of the barn again. I noticed a hook handing down and before I knew it a strange device was attached to my wrists. The device locked my wrist together, but the there was ring on front and what looked like an electronic box attached. My arms where pulled up over my head and the ring of the device was slipped over the hook. I was on my tip toes in my mud covered high heels, with cum dripping of my face. I looked a mess and here I was stretched and exposed. The guys all looked at me and said “Thank you slut” before they each gave my ass a hard slap. Each time they slapped me my cock would jerk. Sir walked over and gave my cock a wee wank before he put it in his mouth. I let out a long moan “oh yes oh thank you sir” After a few sucks he removed his mouth and said “well slut we will be leaving now!” I looked shocked thinking he cant mean to leave me bound like this. Sir said “ I can have slut see these guys leaving their cars now” And with that the guys left.

Telford

Wow

Andover

Great story

Dudley

Would love this to happen to me

In the Wild country

The final wee part of this story - please do tell me what you though of my first attempt

fter about five minutes of hanging there, wondering how I was going to get out of this, the device gave a wee chirp, before the wrist restrains clicked open. This came as a shock, so I dropped to the straw covered floor. Bastard I thought Sir knew that all along. I picked myself up and walked towards the barn door. I pushed it open and stepped outside. It was now darker, but there was still enough light to see around. I saw that there was no one about. I went over to where I had left my trench coat only to find that it had gone. I stood there in just my underwear and no panties, feeling the cum dry onto my face. I started to head towards where I had parked my car. As I got closer, I noticed that my trench coat was lying on the bonnet. Also under the wiper was my white lacy panties. I quickly looked around but saw not one. I lifted my coat and pulled it on, now feeling exposed. I lifted up the wiper blade and lifted up the panties. I noticed that a wee heart had been drawn on the back in black pen. I smiled and pulled the panties on. I opened my car and got in. I looked at myself in the rear view mirror, think I looked like a total slut, with my face covered in cum. At this point the phone in my pocket chirped. This shocked me as I had left it on vibrate. I looked at the screen and saw that I had received a message. I immediately opened the message, to see that it was a picture message. I looked at it in shock. There I was on my knees with sir’s cock in my mouth and his balls on my chin. There was a few more attached, showing my face and the balls slowly being placed in my mouth, before the last one was my face with sir’s cock and balls fully in my mouth. I gasped. I didn’t remember seeing anyone taking

pictures or with phones. How? What? But how? As I was sitting there wondering another message came through, “I hope you like slut cause I did x”

This message was quickly followed by another message with a link in the message. I clicked on the link wondering what it would lead too. It opened a video and there I was on my knees in the pig pen with the guys standing around me. It played for a few second showing me sucking the first two guys cocks. Again I was shocked, cause I did not remember seeing any phones or cameras, so how was it recorded? Had I been enjoying myself that much that I had missed them? I sat watching the short clip before another wee message came through. I hope slut enjoyed. Till the next time x. And be on line later I want to chat with you on cam Sir. I sent back yes sir, before driving hope not even taking time to clear up.

Dudley

Northern Ireland

great story,i wait for ur next one,x

Telford

Hot