FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Divorced fun 2

Divorced fun 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bella lay back on the fur rug as her new friend ivy lay between her legs licking her clit pushing her tounge deeply home,making Bella squel with excitement.

Suddenly she felt a figure above her and she opened her eyes to see the joker above he smiled down at the 2 girls before saying my turn and laughed ,if bella/spider girl hadn't been so d*unk it would of freaked her out but in stead she had a sudden rush of excitement as he lower his cock down in to her mouth and he moaned and she sucked him harder .

Ivy looked up 2 see boy friend pumping his cock down unto her lovers mouth ,and uttered hey joker share and pulled the cock from Bella mouth and started to suck him while his heavy balls slapped into Bella face .

Soon he shook as he exploded a heavy load of warm salty cum over ivy face and he staggered away totally fatigued,ivy licked her lips and kissed Bella once more sharing her prize of the arch villans seed.

The two girls continued to suck and lick each other until they heard jokers voice say ahhh the dynamic duo and Ivy gasped as a new guest slid into her Bella looked over her shoulder to see the Italian good looks of Robin stroking into jokers Mrs.

Again joker spoke go 4 it boy wonder and batman take the new girl and with that Bella felt a strong grip full her free and put her onto the bed ,she looked up 2 see a muscular figure naked except a batman's mask looking down at her

I'm batman he said in a strong gravily voice as he lifted her onto his cock entering easily he pumped her hard and fast until he cum but only a small amount now he doggy style he ordered and she obeyed as she performed the position and soon she felt a bigger cock push into her and a Italian accent say oh my god this is best comic con ever and she realised it was Robin and for the first time ever she been double bagged but it wasn't over yet as Robin pulled out he was replaced by joker while ivy slipped under her face and she could taste warm cum in her pussy.

Joker soon cum again a huge amount shot into her .having had 3 cocks in a matter of minuets she collapsed exhausted while ivy took all 3 at once .

It was then Bella heard a strong but friendly voice come on spider girl ill take u home she looked up 2 see superman or was she dreaming but minuets later with her costume on superman walked her home to her room don't worry miss he said if you want tonight to be a dream that's how it will be and then he was gone leaving Bella to bath and sleep .

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *tan 7724Man  over a year ago

scunthorpe

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

Bella stirred in the morning after having a troubled night's sleep oh my god Bella you didn't did you she said to herself .

Didn't do what came a voice from the cornet of the room she blinked the sleep away to see her bf Edward.

Oh hi hun she said when did you get back suddenly panicking about what he knew

So what shouldn't you of done she asked again .

Come with to comic con so you could desert me she lied attempting to cover her first mmmff when she hadn't even slept with Edward yet.

Yes I know said Edward im a bad bf and I have a award 4 you he said as he rose from his chair and 4 the 1st time she realised he was naked .

Telford

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

Oh crap thought Bella of all those weeks of trying to get him into bed he chose the night after shed been very bad with his mates and was so sore ,but she needed to pretend she wanted it .

Luckily for Bella Edward had a tiny 5 cock and within 7/8 thrusts hed cum and fallen asleep.

With the disaster at comic con over Bella and Edward returned to Essex and continued dating and she promised herself to be a good girl .

Being a good girl only lasted a month when Justin's dad micky walked in one night.

Telford

Bristol

close

Fantastic....

a town called malice

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Is micky gonna be the next conquest.

Bristol

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

Loving this

Near Bedford

Do tell, what happened next

Hello Bella came the smooth talking man behind the bar .

Bella turned to face her father in law the silver haired mickey.

Hi micky she replied a little shocked at seeing Justin dad and worried Ryan had told him about his conquest..

Hunni you look amazing he said letting his eyes scan her low cut top .

Realising wot he was doing she decided not to make it obvious and cover up .

She smiled his loss she said with a smile,yes it is he said do you taking part he asked pointing at the poster on the wall for barmaids charity wet t shirt competition.

She smiled yes I am you coming she asked cheekily .

Iam now he replied .

OK see you tomorrow then and she turned to her next customer and she heard him say yes it be nice to see more of you before he left.

RUGBY

Father in law is gonna try anyway.

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Near Bedford

a town called malice

Bristol

By the time micky walked into the pub garden the wet t-shirt competition was in full flow with Bella and a local girl called Teri neck and neck to be crowned the winner but more to the point the donation buckets flowed eith over a grand .

The announcent came and this years miss t-shirt winner is..............Teri,!the announcement came with a huge cheer and a few boos from Bella growing gang of fans.

She just shrugged as if she not bothered but she was just a bit then micky walked up unlucky Bella I voted 4 you he said in his smooth educated voice,yes I bet u did she replied once again seeing his eyes locked onto her hard nipples .

He just smiled whose that over there he asked nodding in tracey direction,oh that's tracey shall I introduce you she offered in a attempt to frow of her father in laws unwanted attention.

To her shock her married father in law said no need she been giving me the eye all day and he walked off called hey your tracey ain't you.

Bella just stood and shook her head in disbelief not only had she lost to a hoover house wife called Teri her father in law was gonna fuck her best work pal.....oh well I ain't jealous she lied to herself .

Near Bedford

I feel Bella will get hers

Bradford

Telford

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

The next shift tracey was full off it oh my god Bella your pal micky is a devil in bed,oh my god tracey u didn't Bella almost pleaded you know he's been married r over 35 years she added.

Tracey rounded on her friend he said u be jealous he told me all about u being jealous of trying to seduce hun after your string of affairs until Justin kicked u out.

HE SAID WHAT .....!Bella almost screamed ....NO...NO.noooo it wasn't like that Bella pleaded.

But tracey wasn't listening she thought Bella was a whore.

WOR EVER BELLA ,screamed in her face and stormed off and almost collided with micky lurking in the doorway who grabbed her and pulled her into a dark corner,well u little slut you ready to complete the Ellington family hatrick....yes daddy was all she said as he dragged get to his truck in the pubs carpark .

close

Telford

RUGBY

Knew that was going to happen

As mucky bundled Bella into his sleeper cab he ripped her lacey thong thong from under her denim mini skirt ,I also knew u was a little whore and after Ryan told me about u 2 it was confirmed he panted as he thrust deep into her making her gasp.

Yes daddy I'm a whore so fuck me hard she almost screamed,so micky obliged until groaned and cum deep into her .

Oh yes you so such better than your sons she laughed at micky especially Justin because the reason our marriage ended was I found him in bed with our lodger Alex.

Mickys face dropped wot he asked in shock ,Bella smiled yes he's gay and loves cock in his arse she lied .

Micky was gob smacked no no no he said his new girl.

Is a cover spat Bella so u don't find out but I gotta day I should of married Ryan he's a real good fuck like there daddy so with every generation it gets better perhaps I need to pay grandad Bob a visit she said as she slipped from mickys cab before turning to father in law and holding up her phone ,now fuck off micky and leave me alone or ill send the recording of your sick chat to your Mrs and I'm sure she won't be forgiving and Bella turned and walked back to the bar .

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *es-sMan  over a year ago

Rugby

Stitched up

Near Bedford

Go Bella

Bristol

Wow q

bradford

a town called malice

Nice one Bella....

It occurred to Bella she had cheated on Edward several times without a single guilty thought ,it wasn't like her to be so cold so after thinking about it she decided bar work had changed her and so a month later she got a new job in a old folks home as a carer .

It calmed her down and her and Edward dated without any outside temptations but that was until the care home golden acres got a new manager Richard,Richard was a Tom Hardy look alike and all the girls swooned over him.

Bella fluttered when he smiled at her but tried to ignore his smouldering good looks ,when in bed with Edward she had to fantasize it was Richard and several times times during orgasm she had to fight from screaming ooohhh Richard instead of Edward.

She had been working with Richard for 2 months when Bella and her team mate Gina went to a local for a few drinks they settled in a corner and the chat about Richard started would u cheat on Edward with our dicky asked Gina oh I don't know said Bella he loves himself abit ,wot about you Gina asked Bella.

God yes I'd fuck him like a whore she giggled,wot about your husband asked a shocked Bella,I love Ian but he ain't no Richard she said giggling like a school girl .

Yes said Bella I know wot you mean laughing with her pal it was then a tall suited figure stood over them evening girls may I join you ,they looked up into Richards brown eyes .

bradford

Near Bedford

Let the fun begin

Telford

Xx

Bristol

close

a town called malice

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

Torbaydos

Evening girls he greeted them in his smooth voice.

Hello they both greeted there manager may I sit he asked and didn't wait for a reply as he snuggled in between the girls drinks on me he announced.

The chat flowed and the girls realised he was good fun to hang out with aswell as being good looking a hour later Gina made her excuses and left to go home to her husband leaving Richard to entertain Bella.

So Bella wot would your bf say if he knew you was here with me he asked .

Oh im not sure Bella said before she replied wot would your gf say she asked,oh she'd say bring her home 4 a freesome.

Bella laughed but Richard remained straight faced and Bella realised he was serious .

Telford

Bella stood up I gotta go boss,so I can't temp you he tried ,no im in a relationship and I don't need to remind you so are you and with that she walked away.

Bella knew couldn't deny the excitement in her pussy at the thought of joining Richard and his gf in some nsa fun but she felt pleased that she had given the impression she wasn't a easy lay after since her marriage had broken down she'd been a slut 4 anyone who paid her attention.

Next day at work richard called her into his office and apologies for his behaviour,Bella just smiled its ok richard I was flattered and there was a time I'd off jumped at the chance ,mmmm my loss he said with a smile,and that's where it ended ......4 now .

Don't stop....

By *tan 7724Man  over a year ago

scunthorpe

Carry on !!!

Over the next few months richard flirted with Bella but never obviously to other carers.

In time like many relationships it ended between Edward and Bella but she kept it quite until one day he called her to his office for a employment review in his hand he had a comic con mag ,but still she didn't know wot was coming ,we met once before Bella I thought u looked familiar but couldn't place u ,Bella had to admit she had had similar thoughts.

He then opened the magazine to a page where there were photos from comic con last function and he showed it to her ,and there she was in lycia spider man out fit with eye mask.

This is you isn't it he ask not accusing just interested.

She sighed yes its me ,he nodded then turned the page and this is me he said and showed her a pic of superman,Bella blushed hed walked her to her room after her gang bang with batman,Robin,joker and poison ivy .

Well it was six months ago she started,Richard nodded this is my gf he said and showed her another pic the girl in the pic looked like some sort of fetish model in a leather latex outfit .

Shes stunning she said

Yes she is replied Richard her name is Alice she works at my old care home .

So why u hitting on me

Asked Bella.

Well as you know she's bi and her friend lol was raving about you .

Lol? I don't know a lola said Bella.

Richard smiled you call lola poison ivy ,oh crap said Bella a little 2 loud .

Bella made her excuse and left her lecherous boss .

Bradford

ooooooooops busted !

Do I continue??

a town called malice

"Do I continue??"

Hell yes

tranent

RUGBY

"Do I continue??"
of course you do.

By *cott9191Man  over a year ago

nottingham

please continue, i`m loving this story

A few weeks later it was the Xmas party held in a empty wing of the care home the booze flowed freely and the part goers danced the night away.

Bella could feel Richards eyes on her and she might have dressed to torment him a tiny halter neck dress split right upto her thigh as she rubbed up first against Co workers Michelle then grace and then the gardener Billy.

Richard circled the staff catching he whispered in her ear my door code is 1066 meet me there in 10 mins ,cheeky fucker she thought but still she went when she arrived he was already there .

You look sexy tonight Bella is it 4 me he asked looking at her ample curves .

Why would I dress 4 you richard she lied.

Because you know you have fought the temptation to fuck me and tonight with the booze flowing you want me in you .

Oh do I she laughed but not at all flustered ,she walked slowly around his desk leaning over it as she did her skirt rose up her thighs .

Mmmm no panties you knew u was gonna get it he whispered as he undone his trousers ,your coming home with me tonight and my gf is gonna lick my cum out of you .

Mmmmm said Bella looking back over her shoulder at him u better get it in there then.

Yes bitch I suppose I'd better .

Near Bedford

More please OP

Telford

a town called malice

all over Ireland

Nice one Bella....

By *orgotten22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Torbaydos

Awesome

Go bella

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

great stuff

Bradford

this gets better !!!

Richard took his position and eases his hard cock at the entrance of Bella moist pussy then holding onto her hips he eased his 8inchs of manhood deep into Bella aching pussy.

As he entered she moaned oooohhh boss that feels nice as he slid harder and faster deep into his employee.

He must of been excited because suddenly and without warning his cum exploded into her newly stretched pussy he continued pumping until he had completely emptied into her he then whispered I need to get back to the party but you stay behind cos your coming home with me tonight .

OK rich was all Bella smiled and headed out into the party again.

Bradford

Telford

Torbaydos

close

Gloucester

a town called malice

bradford

Several hours later Bella slipped into the back of a black cab with Richard and she didn't flinch when he rested his hand high o her thigh ,Alice can't wait to meet he said!,I'm looking forward to it Bella replied .

The taxi pulled on the gravel drive way of Richards executive home and he opened his door and stepped in to face the mysterious Alice,Alice meet Bella he said in a excited voice the girls stood and smiled at each other ,nice to meet u Alice Bella said a little flustered Alice smiled come on babe and took her hand and led her deep into the wealthy home .

Torbaydos

Keep going please....

Telford

Near Bedford

close

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Oh I was just getting into this and now I ha e to go to work

tranent

a town called malice

This was the start of Bella six month affair becoming richard and Alice play thing ,she became involved im multiple group sex sessions with Richard,Alice,lola,Tim,sammi,Alex,and several nameless guests .

It wasn't all about sex she went on shopping trips and weekends at the spa with Alice and sometimes Richard joined her.

She discovered Richard was heavily bi sexual at first the thrill of Richard with another guy was a real turn on but after it became boring with him getting gang banged on a weekly schedule it was during one such meet Bella met Simon and Emma.

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

cool story,i wait for more,

Near Bedford

And pray tell, are these a couple of perverts, I do hope so

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

More fun x

Torbaydos

Excellent

Simon was a security guard in his work life he stood at 6 2 and 18 stone always dressed smart with gypsy good looks his girlfriend was less confident in her early 20s she had just qualified as a primary school teacher her mousy brown hair cut into a Bob her athletic body looked good in a tight white t -shirt and fashionable ripped jeans.

Emma looked awkward as she sat on richard and Alice couch as her bf pumped his 7 inch cock into Richards mouth while Alice who strutted around naked with a camera took photos.

Bella could sense Emma nerves and took her into the garden away from the gay sex scene .

They sat under a parasol in the mid afternoon ,Emma you don't seem to want this asked Emma,she smiled at her new friend oh no I do it's just im not used to watching si get aroused by another man.

Bella laughed yes its why I like being single I only worry about wot I like ,Emma continues I must sound selfish if I was sleeping with u or Alice I'd be fine or si with you two that also be fine but man sex is unappealing to me.

Bella smiled it can be a turn on but not all the time after a girl needs attention .

Emma agreed thanks 4 understanding she said ,and the new friends returned to the house but the scene that greeted them stopped Emma in her tracks .

Simon and Richard had been joined by ethan and will a gay couple and Alice was filming it .

Bella took the shocked Emma hand come on hun u don't need to see this we wait in the summerhouse until they done .

all over Ireland

close

Near Bedford

It was several weeks after Bella had saved Emma from a awful experience she received a text message from Emma.

Hi Bella it Emma I hope you don't mind me messaging you I hoping we could have lunch sometime xx Emma.

It all seed very innocent so it was arranged,Bella decided not to tell her boss of her and Emma lunch date after all it was nice to have secrets and he 2 much control over her life anyway.

Torbaydos

a town called malice

Gloucester

Telford

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

Rugby

We need this to continue

Bella and Emma decided to meet at a small and quite wine bar near the local harbour both girls were shy at first but soon the shyness passed and they chatted like old friends .

So are you enjoying the fun with Richard and Alice,Emma had to confess it wasn't wot she had hoped 4 her and Simon had dated 4 three years and were happy but there love life had become stale so she had suggested some bi fun to excite Simon he readily agreed ,but wot Emma had ment was a mff not Simon to divulge his gay fantasy .

Bella looked sad at her new friend so why not meet Alice alone trust me she's up 4 it she explained.

Yes I considered that but she's a bit to much 4 me and now Simon into the bi world all he wants is men and I know he's doing it without telling me .

Bella tried to be understanding but wasn't sure wot Emma was wanting and she was saved by Emma next question.

Don't you think watching men kiss and suck is off putting hun .

At first it was very exciting and got me so hot but after a while you think hey wot about me replied Bella.

Emma nodded I got excited when I met richard he's very charming and good looking and got me wet with a smile but I didn't expect him to fuck si at best I thought we'd swop partners with a but of girl on girl fun.

Oh poor you said Bella taking her new friends hand and looking into her eyes,at that moment you could feel the connection between them and Bella could feel her nipples harden as she looked at Emma beautiful lips but she didn't want to ruin things by getting the signs wrong ,and so Emma and Bella parted as new friends .

RUGBY

Think they are going to be FWB

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

Great story xx

close

Torbaydos

Love these stories

tranent

Gloucester

Over the next few weeks Bella and Emma met up a few more times and it became clear that Emma relationship with Simon was under strain but Bella was fighting the attraction to her new friend .

Simon loves mens cock rather than my pussy hissed a pissed off Emma over lunch one day ,I envy you having who you want without guilt she finished.

Bella had to admit how her marriage break up had damaged her and made her emotionally cold Bella was about to say how she was attracted to Emma when she was distracted by a phone call .

Hello Bella this Matthew from bj plumbing I have time to come and see you today regarding your overflow.

Bj plumbing oh dear Bella thought they never thought that name out very well ,she looked at her friend Emma I gotta go I gotta plumber coming round .

Oooh lucky you remarked Emma.

Bella laughed yeah he's prob a old boy as she left her friend to meet Matthew the bj plumber .

bradford

Bella pulled up outside her flat in her mini and could be the bj plumbers van parked outside ,so she walked up to the window to introduce herself and her hart gave a little flutter as the plumber was no other than her school days hart throb matty ramsey

Omg matty Ramsey she gasped,the still good looking boy turned man looked back at her with a friendly smile Bella swallows he responded using her maiden name .

Actually Mrs bunn these days she said using her married name he smiled yes Mrs bunn im here to look at your pipes,mmmm cheeky she started to flirt as she led the way upstairs to her small flat ,knowing matt was very proberly looking up her very short camo mini skirt.

Once inside the flat they chatted about schooldays and Bella discovered matt was engaged to ingrid hardon the bully who had made her life a misery at school even the mention of ingrids name cause Bella some pain.

But she took some joy in the knowledge the ingrids bf was clearly checking out her curves .

All 2 soon matty was finished and as matty got ready to leave he took one last look at his old school pal ,I gotta say Bella your ex is a mug letting u go cos you grown into a hot young woman .

Really you think she smiled as she gave matty a friendly hug that unexpectedly turned into a passionate kiss.

Seconds later she dragged the witless plumber into her bedroom to receive his tip ,now lay naked except her heels she lay back her legs wide apart her fingers holding her juicy pussy apart for matts inspection as made allowed his tounge to flick over her now moist clit as she faked a moan to encourage her enemy's bf he was soon stripped naked with his hard cock in his hands he pushed it home into her pussy as she pulsating her pussy wrapped around his big cock he thrust home ever harder ,oh god yes matty yes yes yyyeeessss she screamed in a fake orgasm .

Matt really into wot he was doing pumped hard into Bella dropping sweet onto her naked body oh god Mrs bunn im gonna cum he moaned he pulled out and she pushed him onto his back and started to suck on his cock until he exploded his hot salty cum into her mouth ,she never pulled away letting his full load run down her throat and she sucked him dry ,laying next to Bella smiled oh wow was all he said I guess I can say it's true can't I.

Wots that's asked Bella but knowing wot was coming .

Bella swallows he laughed .

Can I see you again he asked.

I don't think so matty after all your engaged .

close

" "

tranent

Gloucester

Mmm good girl

By *ewtothis1777Woman  over a year ago

borders

RUGBY

Bj plumbing quite appropriately named now I think.

Dublin 13

Telford

South Cheshire

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

By *otthehorn02Man  over a year ago

royston

Fantastic

By *ny1 4funMan  over a year ago

near you

bradford

a town called malice

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

So what happened next

Rugby

Back to Emma

Over the next few weeks Bella and Emma grew ever closer but still Emma accepted Simon being used by Richard for a sex toy .

One Bella dragged her Innocent pal into a 80s themed club where the booze flowed freely and the chat once again moves onto Emma failing relationship,until annoyingly they were introduced by a friendly voice hi Bella she looked up into the chiseled good looks of matty ,hi matt she said a little frustrated at the interruption,do u remember pork pie Patterson he asked ,she nodded a confused nod .

Well here he is he said pointing at the man with him omg no way was this pork pie Patterson he stood well over 6 ft with rippling muscles beneath his tight shirt.

Hello Bella he said nervously .

close

Telford

Rugby

Pork pie how cruel can kid's be huh ?

tranent

Torbaydos

a town called malice

Gloucester

all over Ireland

bradford

Pork seemed to find Bella shyness amusing do you remember me he asked .

Her blue eyes locked on his yes Oliver she said using his real name .

And that was the start of the old school convo ,after discovering Oliver had got into weight training after school and healthy eating aswell as carving out a career as scaffolder and hed done some modelling work.

Well Oliver I'm not suprised she blurted in a tipsy voice .

Thank replied Oliver smiling anyway I see you did some yourself he said.

No no I didn't replied Bella in a confused voice ,mmm said Oliver so u wasn't spider girl he asked.

Oh no not that again he giggled I did it for my ex .

Well Bella you was looking hot and if he's your ex he's a fool making Bella blush 4 the first time in years .

Matty seems to be getting on well with your pal how about a dance,Bella glanced round to see matt and Emma in full snog with his hand easing up her thigh,she thought for a moment of warning Emma about maths fiancee but decided not to at least matt was straight.

Looking back at Oliver sure hun let's go and the little fat schoolboy she know 10 year before was now a muscle rippling beefcake led her onto the floor leaving several girls with jealous looks .

Torbaydos

Gloucester

South Cheshire

tranent

bradford

Telford

Dublin 13

Near Bedford

The evening went well with Bella and Oliver dancing in a close clinch ,Emma couldn't stay out as Simon demanded her home and Bella with 2 much drink in her entertained both her old school friends .

They sat in her flat on her old sofa while she disappeared into her bedroom ,see I told you olly she's a real dirty bitch matty said,but she might not be up 4 it said Oliver in a concerned voice .it was then the door swung open and there stood Bella as a naughty school girl ,remember this boys she teased as she returned to her bedroom with matt and Oliver following close behind .

Torbaydos

all over Ireland

Dublin 13

Gloucester

a town called malice