FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Doctors examination

Doctors examination

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eqvodredbull OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Anyone have a fantasy about being examined at hospital by a doctor which has led to an intimate sexual encounter?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imples91Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

love the idea very sexy x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone have a fantasy about being examined at hospital by a doctor which has led to an intimate sexual encounter?"

wanna live it out lol

This actually happened , i know a woman who while in hospital pregnant and due to give birth , looked forward to a particular doctor giving her an internal examination.

She described his fingers as being like five fat black cocks that got her sopping wet.

Her hubby never realised how much fun she had each time doctor did this.

Now thats a naughty girl hehehe

"This actually happened , i know a woman who while in hospital pregnant and due to give birth , looked forward to a particular doctor giving her an internal examination.

She described his fingers as being like five fat black cocks that got her sopping wet.

Now thats a naughty girl hehehe"

glasgow

"This actually happened , i know a woman who while in hospital pregnant and due to give birth , looked forward to a particular doctor giving her an internal examination.

Now thats a naughty girl hehehe"

And did the doctor know what he was doing, so to speak

That i dont know, but from wjat ive been told he personally gave her about 10 internals.

What do you reckon ?

glasgow

"That i dont know, but from wjat ive been told he personally gave her about 10 internals.

What do you reckon ?

"

Sounds like they both had fun

What would your Dr do to you?

yeah right n a doc is gonna throw away years of training and his future away for a feel of some pregnant woman's fud ....pmsl wake up

Can't speak personally. Only intimate dealings I've had with a doctor have been firmly locked in a memory box NEVER to be re opened.

Delilah quite likes one of the docs at our practice but has never had any naughtiness happen as when you go to the docs your normally not well, probably last thing on your mind is getting kinky with the doc.

I agree only a fool would throw away his career and his right to stay and work in Britain , but this did really happen, whether he really did abuse his position or not i wasnt there to witness i have only posted that which i had been told.

"yeah right n a doc is gonna throw away years of training and his future away for a feel of some pregnant woman's fud ....pmsl wake up"

you are so right of course no doctor has ever been struck off for misconduct with a pregnant woman ............... no wait thats right they have just cause its a bad idea and a huge risk doesn't mean it doesn't happen

Every internal I've had has been extremely unpleasant. Can't say that fantasy has crossed my mind.

» Add a new message to this topic