FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Hot Night In the Highlands

A Hot Night In the Highlands

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickdasterdly51 OP   Man  over a year ago

Lingfield

Here's the first part of another story about my adventures, not sadly true but I can always dream! All based on real people and real pics I've been sent for inspiration. Positive comments, messages and winks always welcomed!

So, I’m on a business trip to the north east of Scotland for a couple of days, a beautiful part of the country but somewhat lonely when you are on your own. Anyway, for the last night I headed off to the local bar for a pint and a bite to eat expecting to be back in my hotel room within the hour. How wrong I was.

The bar was quite busy and noisy when I arrived, most of the noise coming from a group of women at the bar on a hen night, a vicars and tarts theme to it and very pleasing on the eye. There was a mixture of ages, all dressed up in their short revealing, short skirts and over the knee socks, all of them looking drop dead gorgeous.

My eyes were drawn to one particular woman, mid 50’s but very attractive. There’s always been something that turns me on about mature women, especially when they take care of themselves, they just ooze class and experience. I felt myself fantasising about this woman and decided that maybe I wouldn’t hurry back to the hotel.

I noticed that this woman was looking at me and she smiled. I was embarrassed but smiled back. For the rest of the evening, she kept glancing over at me and giggling with her friends. At the end of the evening as everyone was drinking up she came over and sat next to me and introduced herself. She said her name was Lynn and it was a work colleague’s hen do. She’d had a bit to drink and was clearly in a flirty mood. She then said to me that it was a bit of a walk home for her and she was a bit uncomfortable about doing so dressed in the way she was so would I be okay to walk her home? How could I refuse.

It was a warm evening with a clear sky and a bright moon. We chatted and Lynn was very flirty! After a while we turned left over the common and soon found ourselves without a living soul near us. Lynn then stopped and told me she needed to go for a pee. However, to my surprise, rather than head for the bushes she pulled her knickers off and squatted right in front of me, legs apart. The moonlight highlighted her beautiful hairy pussy and I stood there transfixed watching a stream of warm pee cascading from between her legs and running across the ground towards me. Watching a woman pee has always been a bit of a fetish for me and this was like a dream come true. My cock was like an iron bar. Lynn squatted finishing her pee and looked directly at me whilst she did. She smiled and asked if I liked the view. When I told I did she suggested we go a bit further away from the path into the undergrowth. She grabbed my hand and we headed off the beaten track until we found a small but well lit clearing.

She sat next to me and I realised that her knickers were still off. She asked whether my cock was still hard and when I told her it most certainly was, she asked if she could see and maybe offer some relief. Of course, I said yes and she hurriedly took my trousers and pants off so she could see my erect cock. She started to wank me off and then without a second thought took me deep into her mouth. One of the reasons I love mature women is their experience and Lynn certainly had experience in sucking cock! It felt fantastic and my feeling were heightened by the excitement of being outside on the common in the moonlight. All of a sudden, her phone rang in her handbag. She stopped sucking me, got her phone out and told me it was her husband Neil, who was working nights checking she was home safely. She told me she’d have to take it but as she did, she realised it was a videocall and not only could Neil see Lynn but also my erect cock that was right next to where her face was resting on me. This could be interesting…..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ibi22Man  over a year ago

here

Lingfield

" "

Thank you!

By *namoratomanMan  over a year ago

Herefordshire

Makes very interesting reading!

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

Thats hot

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Definitely need to continue.

Lingfield

And here we go, final installment....

Neil grinned and then started to laugh, he told Lynn that he’d expected to see her tucked up in bed with the Woman’s Weekly not lying in the undergrowth sucking off a stranger’s cock! Not only did he not seem too bothered but he actually seemed to be enjoying the whole scenario! Being faced with Lynn’s husband had caused my cock to shrink rapidly but to my surprise he told Lynn that she’d better get me hard again or she’d be letting the family honour down. Lynn was clearly relieved at his reaction and enjoying the attention. She immediately put my cock back into her mouth and within a few seconds was back erect again. Neil was watching intently over the video call and was clearly enjoying watching his wife. However, he said he had to go but might just ring back later.

Once Neil had gone Lynn took my cock from her mouth, lifted her short skirt and sat astride me. She put her hands between her legs, took hold of my cock and slid it up her wet pussy. It was beautiful, she was grinding down onto me and I was in and up as far as I could go. I lay there looking up at her and I couldn’t resist undoing the buttons on her white shirt and lifting her bra up to expose her breasts. They were beautiful, not too big and not too small. Her nipples were rock hard, partly because of the cool breeze and partly because she was so turned on. My hands were all over them and my rubbing her nipples was clearly turning her on.

She climbed off and knelt next to me on all fours and told me to fuck her from behind. She looked so hot in the moonlight so I quickly knelt behind her and slipped my cock into her. It felt the horniest thing ever fucking her in the open air at night hearing her moaning and panting. I could just see her asshole so I slipped my finger in and that turned her on even more.

Just then the phone rang again and it was Neil checking into see how we were doing. She propped the phone up in front of her so he could see Lynn’s face with me fucking his wife from behind. Neil was quite clearly very excited and urging us on. Suddenly Lynn moved forward and my cock fell out of her. She rolled over on her back and put her hands between her legs to play with herself. I couldn’t help myself by now so I moved forward and straddled her torso and took my cock in my hand. Watching her make herself cum was just too hot for me and with a final thrust I ejaculated all over her boobs and her face. It went everywhere including some in her mouth which she hurriedly licked up. We both came almost simultaneously and I collapsed in sweaty heap next to her whilst she cleaned herself up. We then realised that Neil had seen all of this as we could see on Lynn’s phone that he was sitting in a cubicle in the gents toilet at work finishing himself off in front of us. As Lynn and I were making ourselves respectable again he thanked me for looking after his wife, and told her not to sleep in as he’d be coming home from work early next morning feeling very horny indeed!

I walked Lynn back to her house, gave her a hug and a kiss on the doorstep and made my way back to my hotel, tired, exhausted but very happy!

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Lingfield

Thanks for the positive feedback!

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago