FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Older married women

Older married women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I beginning to really find older married women attractive. I would love to keep some company and give them what their husbands can’t. Are there any older married women here interested?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oole20Man  over a year ago

everywhere

It was a older married woman that was my first and since then I’ve always had a weakness for them.

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"I beginning to really find older married women attractive. I would love to keep some company and give them what their husbands can’t. Are there any older married women here interested? "

How do you know what their husbands can’t give them? Are you presuming men older then you are half dead? I can see you’ll go far in this site

By *appycouple300Couple  over a year ago

North Dorset

"I beginning to really find older married women attractive. I would love to keep some company and give them what their husbands can’t. Are there any older married women here interested?

How do you know what their husbands can’t give them? Are you presuming men older then you are half dead? I can see you’ll go far in this site"

Agreed. Pathetic quote from OP

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I beginning to really find older married women attractive. I would love to keep some company and give them what their husbands can’t. Are there any older married women here interested? "

I’d love my wife to have a younger guy that fucks her regularly while I’m at work or out.

Not saying I can’t give her want she wants but to have this to would be amazing.

» Add a new message to this topic